Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Fushan nodded, renewing his will to fight he could tell they would always have allies to fight along side them. Fushan himself was one of the top shaman from Pandaria, he knew most of the elementals from the land by name and knew if he asked they would fight along side him. To further affirm this feeling the wind picked up seemingly giving the pandaren a push to move forward. Fushan nodded, if they had friends in the vale the wise old bear could ask the ice from the mountain to craft them great sleds to get down the mountain with haste but it seemed Victur had other plans.

Fushan scratched the back of his neck before responding to Victur as well. “Make the rift, but please old friend make the last rift for some time.” Fushan turned his head seemingly listening to the wind and something else, “The elements don’t like that magic in such a place they hold dear.” Fushan was of course referring to the fel magic, it wasn’t that he particularly disliked it, but some elementals were more vocal than others of what they didn’t like. This was one of the places of the world untouched by such magic, since the legion had attacked the peak of serenity the elementals of Pandaria had grown less accepting of its use. “I am ready to go when you are!”

1 Like

Victur nodded taking in the information, “Ah yes Gredel and Grungor, those must be your beardlings. As for why they seek you out, I don’t know. The nether is a chao…” Victur watched as it seemed like a familiar warlock far away was making preparations to travel to somewhere… A far now abandoned world… “Tic place, it rarely shows the complete piece of everything… Random visions here and there…” Victur stated he wondered if that was happening now or going to happen?

Myrandah then turned her attention to Smuggs talking to him about what Victur also knew all to well… Early on the gnome had been exposed to the irradiation of his city’s collapse, even to survive this long was a major feat but in time the madness of the sickness would claim his old friend…

Victur nodded, a thing he tended to do often, one might even hear his neck and skin creak from the motion… Unfortunately Victur was ancient for a corpse, the only reason he was even intact at all was because he had drained malicious demons of life to sustain his own… In a way, that was true, he had no true life, but his body still aged, and the spell took the demons immortal lives to further ensure the undead body stayed functioning!

Victur bowed low causing his whole back to creak and groan, “I apologize to your elements! I will do what I can to make sure this is quick!” Victur said spinning his arms he opened a new rift to the vale south of them. The new rift would appear near the shrine of the seven stars. The undead grinned behind his cloth covering his face, “Time to go!” With that Victur fell over sideways and through the rift.

The transportation time was nearly instantaneous this time as Victur popped out of the rift standing up right. He glanced around at the vale, it was still damaged from the war years earlier yet… The encompassing black mass that corrupted the ground had been pushed back the vale being cleansed by those who still held it in reverence. Victur turned around to watch the rift, he was sure the others would come soon.

1 Like

Smuggs grinned a bit, “With those dwarves on our side we are sure to get Izzabelle back.” Smuggs said pushing himself up he was as ready to leave the snow as the others. Smuggs did wonder what he meant by allies to the south? Was Raveintis there? Drakkuin? Goulgrim? Smuggs shook his head, it was unlikely it was someone he wanted to see much more.

Smuggs looked up at Myrandah, he did indeed feel old, worn down and tired. But the gnome was not a quitter and did what he always would! Smuggs gave Myrandah a nudge with his rifle, “I know missy, But don’t you feel bad for me! I was drafting up designs for a machine that might help one day before the incident.” Smuggs said, it was why he was into cloning at all, “Don’t cry for me, I’m a old gnome! But if I don’t make it and you find my son, tell him about me.” Smuggs said, he nudged her again, he still had fight in him, he wasn’t done. “But not yet!” Smuggs said as he watched Victur prepare a new rift much to it seemed Fushan’s discomfort. The whole exchange made the gnome grin, they were the oddest group of people yet they were tough.

Smuggs did tilt his head slightly at the words Vaunn had said, he would rather they stay together now that they were together but he understood. The gnome did wonder what Vaunn was searching for in the north, the talk of that dark creature Isaik out all of them on edge, a preparation for the fight of a life time… Smuggs himself wondered how he could contribute to such a endeavor, or if he even could knowing he soon would not be around…

Smuggs readied himself after Victur leapt through Smuggs approached the rift, he was ready to get off this mountain. The cold wasn’t to bad it had reminded him of home but still he preferred the rather interesting environment of just machines. Smuggs gave one off handed salute before jumping through the rift landing on the soft grass of the vale…

1 Like

Throggore moves silently forward through the stockades searching for any target to put down, the others would likely be behind ready to bust out… But as Throggore moved forward he came upon a fork in the path, left or right… The Orc rogue pondered for just a monent, the slightest indents in the dust of the floor meant the exit was left… Yet something nagged at him, something was to the right… Throggore followed his gut rushing forward, as he suspected something was being guarded along this path as a guard stood in front of a large wooden door braced with metal bands. Throggore paused momentarily to focus his mind before he leapt hard with his right hand he swung across the ceiling landing behind the human.

Throggore pulled forth his daggers and jabbed them into the humans skull from the back! The tips of his poisoned blades erupted from the back of the humans eyes! The man dropped to the ground instantly dead, his brain hemorrhaging hard… Throggore pulled forth his blades with a slick squelch, and placed them of his belt. The Orc turned slowly examining the massive wooden door… Throggore paused grabbing the bottom of his mask, if the deathknight did not pan out perhaps this second thing might…

Throggore balled his fist before slamming it hard on the massive wooden door… “What are you? Horde or alliance? More importantly do you want freedom from these Stormwind dogs?” Throggore asked watching the great door… The metal bands bracing the door were inscribed with runes… Soon enough something answered… From behind the door a massive boom shook the ground nearby, whatever it was moved slowly loud booms occurring from each movement… Finally the massive thing inside the cell slammed against the door, “I am what you need if you want to escape… I am ready to be free…” The massive thing boomed… Throggore stood back from the door, considering his options he was about to release something else whether it was friendly or not Throggore didn’t know…

Still something needed to be done, that death knight was not a fast creature and it wasn’t even sure if he would join the master loyally… Not that Throggore even truly wanted to help give power to that Dark Master, but if he wanted to protect what he had to, Throggore had to ensure he wasn’t removed… Throggore pulled a small amount of metal prods from his belt and shoved them into the locking mechanism, with much effort the rogue twisted the metal pins around until he heard a click followed by grinding gears! The runes covering the door deactivated… With a slow groaning creaking the door swung open slowly to reveal a massive creature obscured by the shadows, it appeared as if it might not even fit through the wooden frame. Throggore leapt backwards to give whatever this was the space to move forward… The massive shadow moved forward chains dragging on the ground behind him, massive horns sprouting from the great beasts form… Moving forward a great hand covered in pale fur grasped the door frame before the creature started to pull himself through.

1 Like

The massive Tauren sat in the cold cell waiting, he had been imprisoned for being in the wrong place at the wrong time… Some overzealous human soldiers wishing to get some bragging rights to their friends brought the Tauren in even though he showed no sign of aggression… It however proved much harder to keep the massive bull contained when the Tauren literally became ethereal and nearly made his way to freedom from Stormwind… However with much effort a squadron of SI:7 mages contained the Tauren deeper into the stockades with enchanted runes to ensure he couldn’t escape via his ethereal state…

One day however the massive Tauren’s silence and meditation was interrupted by a quick slicing squelches then a hard pounding…

A Orc within the stockades? Turasko thought hard, was this the moment he needed to escape? He had to ask the question to someone he knew was nearby… “Revered ancestors, grant me the wisdom to see which path must I take…” Turasko spoke waiting for a response… It wasn’t long before him a path appeared, a vision came to Turasko…

Before him the path opened up, a creature that twisted mists and a Orc inbchains moved through the stockades, but without the last, they would break free… However when they did the alliance would take their notice and send champion after champion to end them… In the end the rogue would perish… But that wasn’t the most important piece, his vision revealed a women trapped, only the Tauren could free her… As the visions wore off Turasko saw he had moved forward placing his weight on the door…

Turasko stroked his long beard before finally responding… “I am what you need if you want to escape… I am ready to be free…” Turasko called back his voice hoarse from the long days spent in the stockades… Apparently the Orc did indeed hear him still and Turasko heard the old locks grind and churn as the Orc forced them open… Turasko shielded his eyes as the light nearly blinded him, he who was in darkness for so long…

Stomping forward the Tauren pulled his chains with him, the last pieces of alliance imprisonment before entering the light… “Greetings… Small one… I am Turasko Grimspirit…” The massive pale Tauren said, he tugged his chains a bit farther before with a flash of blue in his eyes the chains burst apart… It was as if the metal in the chains now free of the runes on the door refused to hold the old bull…

1 Like

She sits amid a small clearing deep within the forest. Her back resting against one of the many massive spruce trees. The wind tussles her hair as it whispers to her, among a symphony of voices. It seemed every leaf, every blade of grass had a story to tell. The earth itself seemed to be moaning slightly, as if in pain. Jeheami sighed sending healing magic down into the earth around her. The planet was in pain, it had been bleeding from a wound caused by the corrupted Titan Sargeras. Heroes had been called apron to save the world once more. Of course true to fashion many decided to fall back on old spats and rivalries. Jeheami, cared nothing for those things, let the Alliance and Horde do as they wished. She was more concerned with healing the planet. It wouldn’t matter who one if Azeroth died during their pointless war campaign.

Yet the trees spoke, in languages unheard by nearly all. A danger came, something dark sought to destroy the very balance of all around them. as much as she wished to remain Idle, Jeheami knew that she would have to move. The elements had spoken, this war that she had avoided for months was now at her door. As she opens her eyes, her mind is bombarded by a coalescing explosion of light and color. It takes a moment for her vision to adjust. For the most part Jeheami was blind, she was only able to see the elements and auras. Each aura, each element, was possessing of its own unique aura, and color pattern. Billions of combinations. The elements were the only voices she could hear, they were also her voice. She could shape words using the very air. Or she could etch them into the sky with the element of fire. Rising to her feet she makes her way from the clearing letting the elements guide her. Jeheami would need to seek out the mother and aunt of her youngest and most gifted pupil Lizzie. Her mother was away at this time on a mission, but the aunt was in Stormwind, Jeheami would Head there first. She moves swiftly through the forest the wind guiding her every step.

1 Like

Elasande, stood repeatedly drumming her fingers on the counter, while waiting for the oven to heat up. It was getting close to dinner time, and, Lizzie and her, were both getting hungry. It had been a long day, they had just gotten back a few minutes earlier. There was another Horde infiltration at the stockades. She wasn’t on call yet she was tempted to run to the aide of her comrades. Yet she couldn’t because she had other things that required her attention. She had a telepathic link to one of the many guards, who kept her up to date. Or at least he did so until he was brutally murdered, by those Horrific monsters. It would seem that whoever they were, freed that awful Death Knight they were holding there. They should never of kept a criminal of that caliber in the stockades, didn’t they learn anything from when the horde freed that troll princess.

“Aunty Sande, Aunty Sande, when’s Momma coming home?” The voice of her young niece pierces through her thoughts, just as the buzzer blares letting her know that the oven has heated. Placing the meal into the oven Elasande turns to address Lizzie. “Your Mom is on an important mission for someone. I know you miss…” Lizzie jumps up all excited, “A mission to save Izzabehwa fwom pywits wite Aunty Sande?” Lizzie asks cutting her off mid sentence. “Yes Lizzie to save Izzabelle from pirates. I’m sure she misses you very much and will be home soon.” Elasande says as she leans down and gives Lizzie a hug. “So now for the important question, what should we make to go with our fish?” Lizzie jumps and dances around… “cake, cake we should make cake…” Elasande laughs as she starts cutting up some vegetables. “We’ll see about making a cake…” a knock on the door stops her from finishing. “Lizzie wo7ld you go see who’s at the door please.” Turning Lizzie runs from the room and pulls open the door. Standing on the other side is her teacher. “Hehwo teachew jehmi, Aunty Sande it’s Jehmi.” Lizzie shouts. Elasande walks from the Kitchen, “What brings you here?” Jeheami doesn’t answer in your typical way she forms words with the air and sends them to Elasande’s ears. The Elements are restless, they talk of an evil that is coming.

1 Like

Zodal leaned heavily against the exquisitely designed railing of the side of the Shrine of seven stars. The whole architecture of these bear like beings known as pandaren was quite peaceful and different than what Zodal was used too… So long Zodal had only known the crystalline structures he lived within like the Genedar, or the dark foreboding buildings of the legion… “You sent them the message that we are here?” Zodal asked his friend, another lightforged Draenei sitting in a chair nearby named Arcar… Arcar merely raised a eyebrow at Zodal, causing the large lightforged Draenei to take the hint. “Fine, I won’t ask again.” Zodal said back still waiting for the others to arrive. Zodal peered up towards the clear blue sky, again something the lightforged rarely saw in his eons of fighting the legion, usually it was black or red skies with streaks of green fire…

In the sky Zodal saw what he had been hoping to a series of quick bioluminescent flashes signaling to Zodal that his pet had seen something… Zodal took the blade of golden argunite and silver from his back, a holy blade affixed to the honored skull of a valiant elekk mount who had perished in combat, and used it to reflect a few flashes of sunlight at his eye in the sky. Zodal turned back to look at his lightforged friend, “It appears Zephyr sees something, shall we move out to go see it?” Zodal asked, he knew he would have to go get the other party member as well… Zodal watched Arcar closely, again the inquisitive mage said nothing but conveyed his thoughts with a raised eyebrow…

Zodal shrugged and rose from his leaning spot pushing himself off the wall leaving Arcar still sitting in his chair. “I’ll get Zassion.” Zodal exclaimed walking across the smooth stone to one of the three entrances before peaking his way in… “Zassion, we seem to have spotted something out beyond the shrine, ready to go?” Zodal called, he however wouldn’t wait for the gnomes response and turned around quickly to head back towards Arcar, Zodal nearly froze…

The smallest hint of fel laced the air… Was it perhaps the legion finally ready to renew their wretched crusade after their dark master had been imprisoned? No, this was undoubtedly one of Raveintis’s students, the dwarf that still used fel even after Zodal had done so much to prove its detriment… Zodal did not agree with that warlock, even if he did so for knowledge and research… The lightforged moved back towards Arcar, the mage easily recognizing the look on Zodal’s face, “Come on, Zassion will catch up.” Zodal said moving down the steps…

Zodal met the bottom of the stone steps and the soft grass of the vale, it did lessen the harsh thoughts of adrenaline Zodal now felt, the scent of fel always got the hunter ready to fight. Peering to the skies once more, he saw Zephyr flying whimsically over the area of interest, that was the direction. Zodal grinned slightly, it was lucky that Zephyr was tamed or else the aggressive skyfin might dive down and sink its fangs deep into the flesh of whatever she had saw. “I’m coming you crazy girl, just keep calm.” Zodal said the lightforged knew the mana ray couldn’t hear him from here…

1 Like

It was peaceful, more peaceful than most of what Arcar knew… So long they had been fighting the legion, Arcar had been starting to wonder if it would ever end…

Arcar looked over at Zodal, a lightforged hunter and tracker… He was one of the best demon hunters that Arcar knew, a literal hunter of demon kind… Arcar just raised one of his eyebrows, did Zodal seriously doubt that Arcar had sent a bad message? The very insinuation was slightly insulting.

That was more like the Zodal he knew, they had only been on a team for a few eons, Arcar was sure Zodal would learn to trust him…

After a bit of time of peace once again Zodal spoke up, his pet had seen something in the distance… No doubt it was that warlock and the others Arcar had sent a message out to. Arcar thought fur a second before looking at Zodal and raiding his eye brow once more. They weren’t going anywhere without Zassion, the gnome was one of the main reasons Arcar could communicate with the other group at all. The magic of sympathy made a easy connection from Zassion to Smuggs.

Arcar watched as Zodal walked off to go retrieve the gnomish ally of theirs, a ally unlike anything they had seen. During the battle of Argus the two lightforged were critically injured while fighting a massive pitlord, the gnome had come in and saved their lives. The gnomes magic and technology was much more different than things Arcar had seen before, it made them a well rounded team.

Arcar observed Zodal carefully by the slightly strained look on his face the other lightforged had sensed the hint of fel nearby nearly sending the hunter into a full combat ready mind set… Where as Arcar was ready to finally be done with the endless war, Zodal was one that didn’t feel himself unless he had a duty to call upon… Arcar simply nodded at his friend rising from his seat using arcane magic to force himself up like he was swimming. The mage filed behind Zodal, the usage of arcane and ice letting it look like the mage was gliding across the ground.

Arcar raised his eyebrow again at his friend, he understood he was talking to his pet yet still… The mage shrugged moving with Zodal, they would be upon the other group soon… The mage could already hear Zassion coming up behind them…

1 Like

Faendrel’s lips curl up not a sneer, as she feels the magic bi ding her powers weaken slightly. She had been rotting in this stockade cell for months. Nearly her entire body was wrapped in magic nullifying bands. She was hooked to tubes which fed her, and removed the waste. She was treated like some inhuman monster. Just because she murdered a few hundred citizens didn’t give them the right to treat her this way. Still she would have to thank whoever provided such a lovely distraction. It took one of the three guarding her away, without the third the triad spell was weakened. It was all that Faendrel needed to act. They thought her weak and powerless, the tube in her mouth left her unable to speak. She would show them, speech isn’t something she requires. She reaches with her minds and feels them, thousands of them scurrying about the walls. One by one she takes hold of them, calling them to her.

One of the two remaining Guards, jumps when he hears movement outside of the door. He turns to his friend, who also looks a bit pale. The nightmarish wailing of the prisoners has them both on edge. There had been a prison break, in one of the cells created for the most vile of criminals. It was only a few doors down from this one. There third had been called to help deal its the escaped prisoner, and his accomplices. The one standing closest to the door looks back at his friend. “I’m going to step out and make sure everything is still clear in this area.” He says moving swiftly towards the cells door. The one in the chair, nods his head and looks over at the emaciated Elf, and grins. “Yeah, go ahead, this little girl isn’t going anywhere.” With that said he squeezes the bag that feeds her, forcing the contents into her stomach. Laughs at the pained expression on the elf’s face as her stomach is suddenly filled to the point that it nearly bursts. “Now, now don’t go killing our prisoner, who would we have to help us recycle waste if she wasn’t around?” Laughing he walks from the room

Faendrel breaths hard having al ost lost control of the minds she held in thrall, when that wretch had tortured her. She would see to it that he would soon regret his actions. A few seconds later the guard is distracted by something dropping from the ceiling onto him. Looking down he sees a mouse. “Disgusting!” He swats it off with a sneer, just as three more land on him. “What the He…” he goes to knock them away and finds his lap is now covered with them. He goes to stand so that he can shake them off, but falls back into the chair in pain, as they begin rapidly biting and chewing their way through his robes and flesh. Having fallen back he now has a perfect view of the ceiling, a ceiling alive with movement and thousands of little yellow eyes. He opens his mouth to scream, just as the drop down on him like a shroud of death. The diseased little rodents fill his mouth silencing his screams for help. They rip off chunks of his tongue, and fleshy strips of bloodied tissue from the insides of his cheeks. The chair he is in collapsing from the struggling and extra weight. The mice squirm and wriggle their way down his esophagus and into his stomach. One, two, six, a dozen, two dozen. He thrashes about on the floor, a look of exquisite terror and pain on his face. One that would forever be etched upon his face, as his stomach bursts and he begins internally bleeding.

The mice continue to make a feast of his still twitching remains. As he breaths his last, the spell of nullification weakens to the point, that Faendrel is able to break it. Ripping the tubes from her body, she spews up the foul gunk filling her stomach. Once emptied she grabs the sandwich the other guard had been eating earlier, and stuffs it into her mouth, practically inhaling it. She finishes and head to the door slipping out amid the chaos. She spies the second guard headed back towards her. Seeing her, he goes to raise the alarm, with a flick of her wrist, he can only speak in gibberish. Then he feels hot, extremely hot, sweat is pouring off of him. He reaches up to wipe it from his face. Stumbles back when he sees his hand covered with flesh and blood. He cannot scream as his body melts like candle wax off from his bones. With a sinister smile, Faendrel makes her way towards the catacombs, and freedom.

1 Like

Zassion wiped his brow, this was not going to be a easy procedure. The gnome steadied his hand as he worked on the open cut in the furry pandaren’s hide… This pandaren cub in its abundance of curiosity had decided to explore a old horde mine shaft during their excavations here in the vale… The mine shafts however had not been maintained since the horde’s departure, in a horrible accident the tunnel collapsed on top of the poor cub… Luckily Zassion had been in the vale, his medical experience a great boon to the chance the cub would survive the horrible ordeal! Zassion used a long piece of metal prongs and moved a splinter of bone back near the other larger pieces slowly rebuilding the cubs legs piece by piece… It felt like many hours had gone by as Zassion worked to fight against the Cubs death, when he finally got the last piece in place… The gnome wiped his brow again taking a long thread and sewed the wound back up again…

Zassion sighed, grabbing a long roll of gauze and wrapping the small cubs legs in a thick cacoon of white bandages… Finally Zassion looked up from his work, the young cub was still out cold from the medicine the gnome had administered earlier… “That should do it…” Zassion said calmly, “Should she do well with the procedure, she should be able to walk in a few months after she is healed.” Zassion informed the two worried looking adult pandaren. With that Zassion began to pack up his medical implements…

Zassion placed the last scalpel into his belt and bag before sighing and standing on his own to feet… It was now or never, he would need to go face his past whether he wanted to or not… He had known things had gotten worse, the old fool over exerting himself and further exasperabating the problem…

With a final push the gnome was headed out his two lightforged allies a bit ahead, visitor and strangers to a new and different world. Ever since Argus, Zassion had acted as a guide of sorts to the hyper advanced race… The gnome nearer the top of the stair before devending after the lightforged…

1 Like

Sericon watched the spider drop down upon Izzabelle before communicating directly with her, leaving the poor void elf out of the loop.

Sericon places his hand against his chest faking injury, “Well then! I guess the next time I bring over food I won’t be including George!” Sericon said turning his back to the spiders and their webs.

Sericon turned back to Izzabelle, his dramatic act over, “Thpugh it’s probsbly suicide we should do it eventually, I guess the sooner it’s over the better!” Sericon came over placing a hand on Izzabelle’s shoulder, “ But if they start fighting, we are out of there.” Sericon said walking back into his room and towards what he could only describe as the void blade, his own personal flying vessel…

Sericon paced around the dark shuttle, its sharp and dark design only enhanced by the fact it seemed to float in place with no sound whatsoever… As Sericon made a approach of his vessel his presence seemed to rouse the ship from some version of slumber, dark purple runes illuminating down its sides… Sericon reaches out slowly before finalling pressing his hand to the side of the ship, before he knew it he and Izzabelle had been teleported inside…

The black vessel was beyond words, like a dark mix of a legion fighter and a dimensional ship like that of the naruu! Sericon appearing within the plot seat reached his arms out and the ship immediately responded, before the elf could even make another move the ship seemed to blink outside of Isaik’s dark vessel and appear in the sky beside it ready to move. The whole process was familiar because of his times on legion vessels yet, still so different… Sericon turned back to Izzabelle, “Ready to see the crazies? Cause here we go!” The elf called out before pushing his arms forward.

The ship took off at a amazing speed rocketing across the sky at a pace that would seem like it would shatter the sound barrier, but not a sound could be heard! The ship was completely silent, as it flew the light itself seemed to shy away not leaving the ship a black spot but hard to see at all in the sky above. There were some pretty impressive works of technology and magic in the legion regarding its ships, but this was a totally new level of ship, the merging of naruu dimensional ship technology and magic with the legions own.

Sericon wanted to test this new vessel out more but felt without knowing the ship’s capabilities he might cause something that they might not truly wish to happen… All it would take was a wild shot striking Lord Salkeen and the demon lord was sure to come pursuing them. Sericon decided to keep it more contained and stealth like in their approach, coming from the right of Salkeen’s great now mostly dead volcano, the dark vessel settled to a dead stop a mere ten yards from the great exchange between Lord Salkeen and Isaik… “Now we can leave the vessel if we want… Or stay safely inside and make sure they won’t be attacking each other first…” Sericon said half joking, the other half knew it was always a real possibility.

2 Likes

Salkeen strecthed the muscles in his chest, before turning his gaze back upon Rajen. He knew what the ethereal meant, the creature had desired to show him a piece of Jericha’s past… However such things did not matter that much to Salkeen, the demon lord liked who Jericha was now, what she was in the past wasn’t as important. The demon lord of course was more thinking of Jericha’s past life tortured by that fiend Ebony…

Salkeen turned his demonic glare back at the mirror containing his dark master, the sheer words he spoke felt again like such condescension yet still the creature had kept his word in helping the ailing Jericha… “To answer your question oh dark one, I do not trust you…” Salkeen snapped back defiance in his voice, “You are a demon of tongues and tricks, it is impossible to trust such a creature…” Salkeen hissed before sighing deeply… “Yet you still did give the aid you were asked for…” Salkeen said glaring down at Jericha, “It is a start to the possibility I might trust you again…” Salkeen growled looking back up at Isaik…

Salkeen felt the tsunami like force hit him again, the tons of excess void energy from Jericha… The demon lord did his best to stay completely unfazed physically from the attack, but in his mind the edges of his sanity started to hear the familiar whispers of the void and its madness… Salkeen glared at Isaik again, could these very whispers be from that dark creature trying to manipulate him? Salkeen growked, the amount of void he was intaking outweighed his ability to convert it into fel, if something did not change soon the demon lord was at a real possibility of being changed by the magic that course within him…

Salkeen focused his attention on Isaik once more, was this a trick after all? The voices in his head started to groan louder further trying to hint that the master Salkeen followed was against him… Salkeen shook his head, no this was the way the void worked, he would not be so easily swayed by its power… “If it truly was my choice, you will ensure to never try to take her from me again…” Salkeen stated, both a warning and a command to his master… If Isaik ever wanted to prove to Salkeen his words right now we’re sincere it would be done!

Salkeen gave a low growl, his mind was anything but clear right now… With the excess void in his body it tried to influence him at every moment… Salkeen could have easily sent some to Isaik, but he still wasn’t at that level of trust yet…

Salkeen hissed, he hardly thought now was the time to discuss such things… However, he knew all to well that a agreement had been reached, the demon lord was to nullify the contract because it was necessary to save them all from a permanent death…

Salkeen watched as one of the wayward daughters he had came into view containers with a massive plant pod… The demon lords first response was perhaps to lash out at Isaik claim he had been trying to steal his daughter away… But Salkeen struggled to again fight the whispering voices and deceitful words in his mind… The urge to give in to their whispers claim that his master was indeed against him grew every second he held in the power of this void… Salkeen turned his gaze from Isaik to Jaseiah before returning his gaze to Isaik once more, “I will nullify their contracts as agreed…” Hissed Salkeen, “But if I found out you took them from me to control their minds like a puppet, I will end you… I will turn my armies against you! No one takes anything from me…” Salkeen growled the dire warning… “Before I do that however…” Salkeen turned away from Isaik and the mirror again, it appeared Skalaz had already disappeared, with his debt repaid he had no reason to stick around.

Salkeen stalked towards the armies of demonic felguard, felhunters and others, the demonic elf Lhashira, “Your lord, takes notice of your devout loyalty… Such actions deserve rewards, those who follow the Lord will feel his generosity! Now feel my power!” Salkeen roared, he extended his arms and from his claws flower void energy pure and powerful! The demon lord showered his faithful under its power infusing the evil magical demons with the void! Felguards, Wrathguard, Sayaad and Doomguard fell to the ground as the void infused their bodies empowering them hundreds fold, each one of them would now be a perfect creation of fel and void… Salkeen exhaled deep the void lessening the madness in his mind. Void continued to flow over the demons, feeding felhunters in copious amounts, the demon-like dogs beginning to multiply from the power they received! Lastly Salkeen focused void upon Lhashira, she would now be a demon of wind, fel and void…

Salkeen pulled his arms back, the void now lessened in his mind and his loyal empowered… Salkeen glared at Isaik, “Consider Izzabelle’s and Sericon’s contract nullified… Don’t make me regret this, or you definitely will…” Salkeen snarled, he stalked back over towards Jericha, as soon as he was sure they would be done he would get Jericha and him out of there, he had heard her mental calls to go back to the Ignis’Avim.

2 Likes

Izzabelle smiles once more, before it fades from her face. The pain and damage to her soul still existed, although being near Sericon eased it a little. Reaching up she places her hand over Sericon’s and lightly squeezes it. “We willing signed on with Master Isaik and the crazies, I think suicide is the least of our worries.” Izzabelle says grinning again for a moment before releasing his hand. “I agree if they start fighting we are sooooo out of there. They tend not to care who get killed in their little spats.” With that said she follows Sericon back into his room. She walks a little behind him as they approach his vessel. It was sleek, and aerodynamic it reminded her of the blades of darkness that she used while fighting. Izzabelle’s eyes sweep over the ship, a silent blade, that could easily cut through both the sky and the enemy… strange what are all those purple runes for… The answer to her unasked question was soon apparent, as both her, and Sericon appear inside of the newly created vessel.

Izzabelle sits in one of the seats that would allow her to control the side and rear artillery weapons. There’s a darkness to the ship that makes her feel comfortable and at home. The ship was like a subtlety rogue, a silent blade like her. Izzabelle lightly runs her hands over the controls. “Is anyone ever really ready to see the crazies? But still The Raging crazy has to nullify our contracts so that we can start training under Master Isaik.” As Izzabelle says this she can feel a slight sense of loss at the thought. It was still hard, but she was fully accepting of what must be done. Once she made up her mind to do something, she would do it. “You know I’ve never been without a bond, or contract, not since Ebony nearly unmade me. Orion says I cannot exist without one.” Izzabelle says as the streak across the sky approaching where the crazies were. “Being close to them might be needed, if what Orion says is true. I don’t know how long I have once I’m fully unbonded. Perhaps I should of signed the contract with Master Isaik.” Izzabelle claims, thinking a little more clearly now.

“Ummmm Jericha’s unconsciousness, and Salkeen looks like he will rip apart anyone who approaches, I think staying here in the ship is a grand idea.” Izzabelle say her eyes flitting from Jericha to Salkeen and back again. Before her eyes take in all of the massive destruction. After a minute Salkeen moves away from Jericha, yet Izzabelle is certain, that even moving away from her, that she is probably one of the most protected of all the beings on this planet. Strange that Salkeen seemed to be channeling exceptionally strong amounts of void energy. Even Jericha herself would fight to be able to control and contain that amount of… hes getting it from Jericha…

As soon as the contract is nullified Izzabelle feels it. It felt strange like everything was vanishing. She brings her hand up to her face, her fingertips are disintegrating into mote of light, which become wisps before vanishing. “Sericon?” Izzabelle says his name sounding confused before she slumps back into her seat. Isaik can both hear and sense the Object Orion gave him before departing screeching as it tries to stop and freeze Izzabelle in time. However all it can do is slow it, Orion appears looking rather frazzled in his feline form and hops up on Yumara’s Shoulders. “We only have like thirty seconds before the clock brakes and our Izzabelle is lost to us forever.” He turns to Yumara, who quickly nods her accent. With that Izzabelle Vanishes from Sericon’s vessel and appears in Yumara’s forest. “Have the contract ready for her to sign. Once I wake her up she will only have seconds to sign it. She doesn’t have the luxury of making changes, what ever you have agreed upon must be enough.” Orion states pouring his own magic into the device to keep it stable, and give them a few more, much needed precious moments. He sends a mantle message to Sericon. If things work out Izzabelle should be back on your vessel soon

1 Like

Isaik watched as his minion stood tall trying his best to show intimidation to the more powerful creature… Still what Salkeen said was indeed true, the master had twisted minds, lied and cheated more deals then one could count… Isaik madd no attempt to goad the demon lord on, it was wiser to let the demon have his chance to feel like his choice mattered…

Isaik tilted his head further watching the demon lord struggle with something, no doubt the overwhelming amount of void he had been receiving from Jericha… Isaik breathed deep inhaling the air around him, the dark creature could sense the void now residing within Salkeen… It was quite a large amount, especially for the demon lord to be concealing his anguish so well…

Isaik places both hands within his cloak, crossing his arms before finally speaking the words, “Agreed…” Isaik hissed, the word meaning more than just talk as the contract between Salkeen and Isaik appeared in view as a burning green scroll! The scroll appearing next to Isaik opened to reveal paragraph after paragraph of binding words and deals… Near a open space towards the bottom of the contracts the words would appear, “Jericha is under the full ownership of Salkeen, Isaik will make no attempts to try to take ownership or subvert this bond.” Now just as much as Salkeen’s contract to Jericha forbade Isaik from interfereing, the two demons now had binding words within their own that further enforced it…

Isaik observed as Salkeen growled and hissed, his mind obviously reeling from the insanity causing void, his brain attempting to maintain a grip on reality… Isaik grinned internally, Salkeen was a powerful and dangerous demon lord, he could easily wield any dark magic, however he was still most proficient with fel… The amount of void he was receiving was too much, he could balance it out as to create more fel, if he did not relinquish it, he might perish…

This pleased Isaik greatly, his minion just as capable of backstabbing and lying as Isaik was kept the earlier deal… Isaik had hoped Salkeen’s hard headed arrogance wouldn’t prevent his own chance at guaranteeing his survival… Salkeen again had issued a warning of turning on Isaik if he betrayed them, to which Isaik thought a few things… In the end if Salkeen had turned on Isaik, the demon lord was doomed, he would be killed and tortured for his transgressions, his legion of demons crushed under Isaik’s own armies… However even though Isaik was confident in his ability to put the demon lord down, it was always fate that showed the prolonged consequences of such actions…

Isaik watched as even with his own armies crushing the rebellious and furious demon lord, placing the demon lords head on a spike… The civil war would leave his own surviving armies weaker, his enemies would take advantage of the conflict… In the end without Salkeen, Isaik saw a group of heroes, with a army at their back that had come to destroy Isaik and the armies he had left…

Isaik finished his thoughts as Salkeen made his way over to the demonic troops assembled, those who had despite the real possibility of a horrific and possibly permanent death stuck by their lord and aided his will with any power they could. This was another reason why Salkeen had been placed as the demonic commander of the legion demons under Isaik, while Zalak was fully capable of commanding demonic armies, the eredar had ruled almost entirely with fear… Salkeen had mastered a art of commanding adoration and fanatic devotion to his will as well as fear by those who knew they had wronged their lord! Even at his apex, Zalak had few demons that were fanatically devoted to his cause, most were fearful of his power, and obeyed only because of the threats to those who would not… It was one of the main reasons why when Zalak had been defeated and contained, his armies did not come for him, the demons simply flocked to a new master…

Isaik however was quite interested in Salkeen’s use of the overwhelming void to empower his minions, creating void fel demons not unlike a species of Sayaad Isaik had seen… With such a large target of demons to give the gift, Isaik watched as most did not suffer consequences from the infusion… Isaik grinned, this very infusion was something he had done before… The only loyal and devoted group of demons under Zalak were the Eclipse Lords, a small elite army of void infused dreadlords, the most cunning and vile under their master… That however was a memory for another time…

Isaik grinned, finally the future for them was looking more bleak, Isaik would no longer have to fear his old master, Salkeen would never be burned from the sky… “Perfect…” Isaik hissed, his mind already putting the next phases of his plan into place… Before Salkeen had a chance to get all the way to Jericha, things immediately went into motion…

Isaik had already expected that with Izzabelle’s current contract nullified and his own contract not active that the young Izzabelle would start to deteriorate… Isaik was in constant motion, as if the debates with Salkeen had been the beginning of a spell, the dark creature now did what he could to finish the transaction…

Isaik gave a dark chuckle as before Izzabelle even vanished from Sericon’s vessel, a contract appeared in a blast of shadows floating in front of Sericon. This was his, when he signed, he would be under the Master with Izzabelle from that point on… The contracts were more advanced than ever before, Isaik understood that sometimes their signer would not have certain aspects… This contract was made effective by essence, the users very essence and dna was the signature. A contract appeared in front of Izzabelle’s body, floating and ready for her to perform the action required to bind her as well… The two elves only needed to touch the bottom of the contract and that would be enough…

2 Likes

Yumara lets out a barely audible sigh of relief, when Jericha accepts the gem from Master. She had started to think that Jericha might actually choose death. Yumara would have done nearly anything to of prevented that. Still in the end she needn’t worry, Jericha’s longing to remain with her Lord was an exceptionally powerful thing. It was stronger in the end than her irrational fears, and void induced insanity. Yumara could understand the feeling a bit better now. She had this overwhelming need to remain by Masters side. Although now that she was no longer feeling Salkeen’s flames, while in the Burning Lords presence. She found that she could be separated from Master for longer periods. Still after awhile that need would bring her to Masters side. She listens as Master, and Salkeen speak, while this is happening, Yumara is sending healing magic into the ground. It flows from where one of her feet are now rooted to the ground. It moves through the earth, and into the tree that Jaseiah is hanging from. It flows into the cocoon, and speeds up the healing. She had suffered horrendous damage, and rebuilding her wasn’t something to be rushed.

Yumara had watched as the contract between Master and Salkeen appeared and the new terms became part of it. She stops and thinks of the contract that she has with the Burning Lord. Now it would seem that neither Master or her could ever take Jericha from him. Salkeen could never give any aspect of Jericha away. Jericha would forever belong to Salkeen, there was only a few things that could end this, and Yumara didn’t want to think about them. She smiles slightly and moves a little closer to Master as her forest reacts to his suggestions. Her forest like her saw Master as the one they belonged to and if asked, or commanded they would usually always do as Master desired. Unless it threatened to destroy their balance, or harm Jericha in a permanent way.

Yumara cannot help the derisive snort that comes from her at just the thought of Salkeen thinking he stood a chance against Master. Still in a way it made her respect him a little more. It proved that he would risk his life and all of theirs to protect what he still sees as his. I wonder if he still sees Izzabelle and Sericon as his, and he is more just temporarily lending them to Master, and once the threat is past he can reclaim them. Well I suppose it’s a good thing that he doesn’t know, he’ll find out when he sees Izzabelle again, they both will Yumara thinks as her eyes flit between Salkeen and Jericha. Jericha will take it hard, it had devastated her the first time. However this time she has Salkeen, and Jaseiah so perhaps it wouldn’t be as bad…

Yumara lets outba startled yell before quickly giving permission to Orion. She is pouring her magic into the time device along with pulling magic from her forest to keep the clock from breaking. It would seem Master was one step ahaead with his ability to see timelines and had seen the possibility of this happening and had been prepared.

A nanosecond after the contract appeared before Izzabelle, Orion pulled her mind back into consciousness. Her eyes snapping open Izzabelle sees the contrast before her. The one that Master Isaik and her had agreed upon. She realizes swiftly that signing it the traditional way wasn’t going to work. Now that her hands and nearly a third of her arms were missing along with he feet and legs. She isn’t sure how to go about sighing it, so does the first thing that pops into her head. Please let this work! Izzabelle bites down hard on her tongue. Her sharp teeth puncturing the fleshy muscle. Her mouth fills with saliva and blood, once full she spits the mixture out. It splatters across the bottom of the contract and onto the floor. It was Izzabelle’s way of signing the contract, hopefully it would be enough.

Orion sensed the contract as it went into effect, and sent Izzabelle back into unconsciousness while the changes took place. He knew otherwise that the pain might drive her insane. He then returns her to the place he had taken her from before turning to face Isaik and Yumara. “They have decided that Yumara can remain where she is for now. Although it took a lot of promises to get them to allow this.” Orion says looking a little frazzled still. “Their are many that believe she should be removed from my watch. The vote was 51/49 in favor my favor, but I was threatened that if Yumara should lose control again. She would be removed from where she is, and put under lockdown, until they could separate the unborn soul from hers. After that they would have her annihilated.” A look of fury flits across Orion’s face as he says this. “I told them, that they might find themselves the ones facing obliteration, should they try such things. Before I could here their replies everything happened with Jericha and here I am.” Orion Finishes he’s about to vanish when he stops and looks at Yumara. “I’m sorry but that cannot be done.”

1 Like

Myrandah takes the horn from Vaunn, and thanks him. “I pray we will not need it, however having faced what we just did, I know that prayer will fall on deaf ears.” She exclaims before bowing respectfully. “I thank you for any help that you will be able to give us. I feel that this is an enemy unlike any I have fought before.”

Myrandah’s eyes twitch when shechears that Izzabelle was with another Elf, she could feel the beginnings of a migraine. “Thank you Maleok, if Izzabelle has gone and fallen for this Elf, we will need to free them both, or just knock her out cold and carry her away.” She states as she reaches up and massages her temple while shaking a bit from the biting cold. “We will do everything we can to break whatever hold those monsters have on the Orc.” She cannot help but shudder at the mention of that wretched Elves name. That horrific creature had marred her light. “Knowing that they’re more of those creatures and stronger ones, makes me have to thank you once more for your aid. I to will gather who I can to help. I feel that this might turn out to be more than just a rescue mission.” With that said, Myrandah watches as the two Death knights vanish into the Death Gate.

Myrandah rubs her hands together to warm them up. “I’ll ask why they have returned once we reach them. For now I’m more concerned about not getting frostbite, in places.” She speaks stopping to breath hot air onto her hands.

Myrandah doesn’t wait she leaps into the portal as soon as the nether walking corpse vanishes into it. Once again she found herself cartwheeling and tumbling through the chaos. Unlike before she doesn’t try to correct her positioning, seeing as how they are not being attacked. This proves to be a bit of a blunder as she is spat from the rift upside down. Her face slams into the ground and she slides about five yards, before hitting a familiar pair of boots. She rolls over her face turn and bloodied and looks up at a Dwarf holding a massive war Hammer. He looks like he’s about ready to crack her skull open when he stops, and the hammer slams into the ground by her head. “Darn it lass, I coulda busted yer pretty little head open.” Gregor says as he watches Grundel and the other put away their weapons.

1 Like

Sericon watched the two powerful beings debate with each other, one could tell with the wrong word or any mistake the two might turn to full blown violence… In the new vessel, Sericon and Izzabelle could easily view the event before them without being in as much danger, Sericon however still sighed, he knew if either of the two powerful beings had decided to turn their night directly at the void ship, it would be hard to survive.

Sericon felt the actions behind the word in a instant. It felt almost like how a priest of the light might feel, praying to his most holy of power for so long, than if that power just seemed to vanish… Sericon felt it, a version of lonely and loss of power, not as in ones self power but something similar.

Sericon whipped around quickly responding to Izzabelle’s words of confusion, his emotions running crazy upon seeing her slump unconscious.

Sericon nearly leapt from his seat to check on Izzabelle, before she literally vanished, to help the elf with the slew of worries now appearing in his head from the event and void, Sericon heard Orion. Sericon slumped in his own seat, this was tougher than he thought, his own energy the first time being disconnected from a demon lord in ages faltered… To rectify the situation, Sericon heard a acute hissing sound as hypodermic needles implanted into his armor injected the warrior with chemicals to counteract the weakness.

Sericon watched with awe as a magical contract exploded into being infront of him, his own to Master Isaik… Sericon didn’t have any hesitation, reaching out he merely managed to touch the contract before it reacted… Moving his hand away Sericon could see the point he touched, sparking with dark magic… The contract thrummed to life, tendrils of shadow magic lanced out impaling into Sericon’s body at his heart, shoulders, forehead, and legs binding his body to the new connect that was the master. Sericon roared out in pain as it felt like every cell in his body was on fire, it was like his entire being was invaded by some unknown force that pervaded his entire body… Sericon felt it small at first but growing larger and larger, this small connection left from his own to Salkeen, but it wasn’t the demon lord, a small connection that had always been to Isaik. As Sericon had been connected to Salkeen he was still in connection to the master by this tiny thread, a thread that had always let Isaik see through Sericon’s eyes and hear what he heard! As Sericon felt the thread enlarge a stronger connection to the dark being, he understood, that original thread wasn’t special made, just something the dark creature had in everything connected to him, this new bond was something more however… Sericon could literally feel the power of the bond running through him, it was completely different to Salkeen’s, unlike the demon lords bond that was powerful but chaotic, this connection was colder, stronger but unwaveringly stable, calculated like a laser beam… Sericon stood up on his two legs, before reaching out with both his hands, in his left appeared his scythe, in his right appeared a dark crystal sword! Focusing more his armor wreathed in affliction magic and void that traveled along his arms before coating his weapons in the horrific enchantments…

Sericon glanced up at his new power, he might not freely cast the spells he once had ever again, but still the magic still responded to him in a different way… Sericon glanced around it would be only moments before Izzabelle would return, he banished the weapons from hand, he knew the same process would occur to Izzabelle…

1 Like

Fushan nodded, it was a good gesture Victur made, to respect the elements would help one later as they might come to the warlocks aid without a shamans interference… As the warlock conjured the rift and crossed through, Fushan watched as Victur moved through then Myrandah and Smuggs, the panda went last, Boeing one last time to the mountain and the elements that called it home…

The trip was less then great for him, the pure chaos tried to send the panda spiraling but years of training and precision had made Fushan pretty limber… The old pandaren traveled through his legs crossed in meditation, in no time he arrived. Exiting the rift seemingly before Smuggs, Fushan landed on one foot before resuming a dignified position putting his arms together.

Fushan glanced around a few moment, what his eyes saw his ears also took in. The spirit of the wind whispered to its old friend… “There is a creature above watching you…” “There are some dwarves here to meet the human…” “Allies are nearby…” Fushan heard the ever watchful wind sharing all it could see. “Thank you my friend.” Fushan whispered as he affirmed what he heard by glancing to the sky, and seeing Myrandah laying near some individuals…

Fushan did not approach but merely bowed, “Greetings, I am Fushan of the for winds.” The pandaren said watching the individuals near Myrandah and glancing to see what Victur would do…

1 Like

Smuggs watched Victur move through his rift followed by Myrandah, he was next! Jumping through Smuggs was subjected to the chaotic realm again, the spinning and cartwheels something he would never get used too! Smuggs struggles to right himself as he moved, it wasn’t long however as the cheeky panda passed him! Smuggs couldn’t believe that old bear had such skill to remain rather unaffected by the flows of the nether…

Smiggs exited the rift with the grace and skill of a turtle trying to fly! Careening through the air the gnome landed on his side thankfully in the soft grass… Smuggs sighed, even though he had know Victur for quite a long time he was still never used to that form of travel… Smuggs pushed himself up from the ground his bones still ached from the earlier fights and the affliction affecting his body…

Smuggs’s first thing he did was check his armor and systems, they were highly damaged from the constant and violent fighting but his equipment did inform him he was still on Azeroth… Smuggs sighed a breath of relief, with Victur it was always a possibility they ended up somewhere wildly unpredictable… Smuggs glanced to his right seeing Myrandah near the two dwarves he had met earlier… Smuggs was eager to greet them again, but he knew the reason they came here, someone was here for him as well…

1 Like