Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

“You are right Master, I would not want them to end up looking like monsters. Right now I’m thinking more, something to make them a bit more resistant to damage. At least for Nagisa, Yamato is much stronger and might not be in need of genetic recalibration.” She pauses for a moment to think it over before continuing. “I was also thinking something to make them faster. The best way to avoid damage, is not to be there.”

Isaik only stared at the women before illicting his emotionless response... “Though his research is extensive, it take considerable power to separate genetics strands already, the addition wild mutations occur from when the strands connect...” Isaik hissed, his knowledge on the subject was moderate but he always gain knowledge from those under his thrall... “To much reptilian strands... You will get reptilian changes...” the Dark Master hissed.

“Yes please Master I would like that very much, especially considering, some of them tried killing me the last time I was there. Being respected by those who are less than you, would be nice change, for when I am there. For the most part, I’m usually easily forgotten, I don’t have much of a presence. Or at least I’ve always done my best to keep to myself.” Yumara says while lightly loosening her hold on his robes.

Isaik looked back at Yumara still gripping his robes, “It is the problem with the Horde and Alliance, they feel they are superior to everything and everyone... With minor mental manipulation I can make them revere your presence when your nearby or atleast treat you as a equal... When you are gone they will not remember you... When one of those fools are captured by a a spy it’s better they forget our presence and existence...” Isaik explained, he thought for a second, “I can preform these tasks when we return...” The dark master hissed.

The master had been focusing hard on maintaining a stream of power to his minion but not so much that Salkeen could pull from him if he had tried... Isaik monitored the progress of Salkeen, He had learn a bit from the master in the art of flesh shaping...

After Isaik felt Jericha’s presence resurge and separate from Salkeen’s own, Isaik pulled all his power back to himself... He couldn’t tempt Salkeen with that much power, plus the complications a being opening showing off that much power could cause... Isaik was hardly a being that had many allies, other large entities who could see Isaik’s rise to power as a threat to their own...

Isaik stiffened his back and peered at Yumara once more... A small pause for the dark master to calculate before he spoke... “My mere presence here is a temptation for Jericha to flee once more... Perhaps it is time we move back to Azeroth?” Isaik said gesturing to his shadowy minions who maneuvered the ship to be ready for warp. “What good are minions, if they can’t preform this simple task by themselves?” Isaik suggested...

Isaik focused his gaze hard trying to see back on Azeroth... Right now his Assassin was headed to Ashenvale... It looked like the true war was about to begin...
Maleok notes the other two beings with him fight as he slaughtered demons left and right, the giant Drakkari a true horror to behold on the battlefield! Laughing Maleok lifted a eredar warlock off the ground by her horns, the massive Drakkari swung her around by her head slamming her body into the earth and shaking her violently until everyone of her bones splintered and broke! With a last move Maleok threw the shattered body of the eredar across the room until it struck the wall causing a splatter of gore to erupt from the corpse.

Maleok turned from the first scene back towards his allies, “Time to be moving on, we can be letting the underlings handle the stragglers!” The massive Drakkari yelled as he charged towards the defensive line of demons that followed Reavrix. The demons were guarding a door to another room, Maleok barreled into their defensive line sending demons flying backwards as he slammed his sword downwards into the ground. With another swing Maleok pulled the blood from the demons directly surrounding him and used all his might to slam into the sealed door!

With a creaking groan the doors crashed down exposing a whole new room, in the center a rather familiar looking skull glared back out at them. Maleok spent no time to delay, looking back he beckoned his allies to follow! That’s when he froze... For the tiniest of a split second a small familiar voice had called out to him, quickly however the voice was quelled and Maleok charged into the new room!
A slamming groan could be heard at the door before they crashed down to reveal a massive troll in armor had forced his way into the room... “How great... This group again... Come to surrender this time??” The skull cackled sarcastically. “Surprised to see me again? You nearly destroyed a minor vessel! Now? Your in the motherboard!” The skull hissed his voice becoming more monotonous...

“Terminate living entities in unauthorized location...” The skull hissed as thirty similar skulls appeared on the nearby walls their eyes flowed orange before lasers shot off from each eye socket! “System Rotface under attack... Reinforcements notified...” Rotface chirped monotonously as demonic portals shirked to life spilling out a horde of imps.

Rotface cackled as it readied for the groups offense... Its one job in this world was serving Reavrix inside the citadel and these beings had done a great damned job of destroying the entire citadel and the interfaces for Rotface! “Now you die insolent worms! Your forces are weak, your masters gone!” The cackling skull hissed as it rose up a barrier around itself.
“Time to be moving on, we can be letting the underlings handle the stragglers!” The massive Drakkari yelled as he charged towards the defensive line of demons that followed Reavrix.

Izzabelle heard the massive Drakkari speak, but didn't follow the orders. She was in the middle of battling a group of Eredar spell casters. Once she took care of them, she would move to help them clear the next room. Turning your back on an enemy, dead set on killing you, usually didn't end well. Unless dying horribly was your lives goal, then.... Izzabelle thought as she drove her fist into the gut, of the Eredar closest to her. She struck with enough speed and force, that a large glob, of bile and blood, burst from its mouth. It splattered across Izzabelle's face and chest. The fel blood and the acids from it's stomach, cause the skin on her face to sizzle a blister a little. She hisses in pain and pops her crimson vial.

The burns begin rapidly healing, as she thrusts, her shadow infused dagger, in an upwards motion. The razor sharp blade, punctures through the thick demonic skin on it's lower jaw. She follows through with enough momentum, to drive the blackened blade right into it's brain. It's eyes cross, as it watches her, Izzabelle twists the dagger and rips it free. She forgets being felblood has made her stronger, along with the effects of the serums. As the dagger comes free, it still has the Man'ari's brains twisted around the blade. Izzabelle gives it a look of disgust, before flicking her blade, and sending the gruesome matter, flying into the face of the female, standing beside him.

The female screams in rage, and loss as she watches the male fall. "Insolate fool, you will pay for this. I will use your bones as decorations, I'll make a dress from that lovely, black scaly flesh of yours. I will keep your soul trapped, and torture it, every second,,,of everyday....FOR ALL ETERNITY." she screams as she sends a wave of fel flames washing over Izzabelle. When the flames clear, Izzabelle smiles back at the foolish woman. Her flesh is mostly untouched by the fel flames, and what was damaged is healing.

"You will have to do better than that, if you wish to kill me..Why you're not even trying." Izzabella's hand shoot foward at lightning speed, and slashes across the Man'ari's eyes. She screams and grabs at her face, with one hand. while groping around blindly with the other. Izzabelle drops low and sweeps her legs out, catching the woman behind the knees and dropping her to the floor. Flipping back to her feet, she casts an advanced version of shuriken storm, down at the prone demon. The blades do minimal damage, whilst pinning her to the ground. like one would pin a butterfly to a display board.

Izzabelle kneels down close to the woman and reefs her jaw open. Brings her mouth close to hers, she opens it mere centimeters away. A bunch of tiny spiders drop from her mouth, and into the Man'ari's. The woman having seen what the spiders could do, starts trying to jerk her head out of Izzabelle's grasp. Sobbing and begging incoherently, as they skitter down her throat, and begin to slowly eat her from the inside out. Izzabelle gives a sinister grin, as she forces, the demons mouth closed. Then her hand starts heating up, the demons flesh melts like hot wax, as it's top and bottom jaw fuse together. "No one will hear you scream, as you are being devoured." She stand and enters stealth mode just in time to see.

[1/2]
With a creaking groan the doors crashed down exposing a whole new room, in the center a rather familiar looking skull glared back out at them. Maleok spent no time to delay, looking back he beckoned his allies to follow!

Izzabelle had no intentions of following the Drakkari until she was fully prepared. She was not going to be hindered, with another debilitating plague. Still as she watches the skull from her spot in the shadows, still outside of the room. She cannot help but link her mind to Lord Salkeen's. She sends him the image of the skull, in it's containment field. Why Lord Salkeen, it seems your good buddy is still in action. Hmmm perhaps I should wait for you, before engaging it in combat. I mean considering how well you dealt with the first one. Izzabelle realizes that, she should probably of remained silent, but seeing the skull brought back so many recent memories, of pain and death.

She cuts the connection with Lord Salkeen and approaches the room with care, she pulls her mask up over her face. This would protect her, and filter out any airborne plagues, ones that could be breathed in. Her scales lock down latching onto the next to prevent anything from entering her system through other means. She then moves along the wall making her way towards the busted door and doorway.

“System Rotface under attack... Reinforcements notified...” Rotface chirped monotonously as demonic portals shirked to life spilling out a horde of imps.

She watches as the imps pour out of the rifts, taking a deep breath, she starts opening a series of her own portals. She has about ten open, when she realizes that she will need to enter the room. Being outside the room, she could only target the labor shooting skulls she could see. Izzabelle fires tens beams a fel fire, at the skulls that lined the wall, on the opposite side of the room. The fel beams strike both skulls and the wall blasting away a good chunk of the wall, along with many of the skulls. Bone shards go flying as fel energy rips through them. Not all of them lining that wall were destroyed, and Izzabelle suddenly found herself on the receiving end, of the retaliation fire.

“Damn!” Izzabelle goes to jump out of the way, just as just as six labor beams, blast past the door, heading right for her. She dodges the first two beams but the third catches her in the shoulder. She lets out a shout of pain as it as it disintegrates flesh and muscle. Her black scaly demonic hide, not offering much in the way of protection. She barely rolls out of the way of the fourth beam. The fifth strikes her on her left hip, taking a decent size chunk of skin, tissue and a piece of the bone. She deflects the sixth with her dagger. Being in a bit of pain, she staggers to her feet and unleashes another round of fel fire at the skulls. While using her crimson vail, and natural demonic regeneration, to try and heal the damage she had taken. It was slower than it should be, Izzabelle cursed beneath her breath. She couldn’t afford to be hit with those to many times.

She isn’t sure if the second wave of fel fire took out the rest of the skulls on that one wall. Her attention was taken by the swarm of about twenty imps that came rushing out the door. Multiple waves of hellish green fel flames struck her all at once. While she had a natural resistance, especially to fel Magic’s, because of her affliction, she wasn’t immune. That much fel fire hitting her at once was going to cause some damage. Flesh burnt and began peeling back like, crack dried paper. Beneath it, fat, and blood boiled, blisters formed on the muscles and underlying tissue. A third of her body was unrecognizable because of the burnt and blistering flesh. The smell was enough to make her gag, even through the protection of her mask.

She goes into a blade furry, slashing and stabbing with her shadow blades. She beheads the imp closest to her, the second one gets a dagger driven, right down throat it’s thick skull. A third get its chest caved in be the pommel of the blades, while the fourth is kicked across the room. Izzabelle drives her daggers into the eyes of the fifth. She staggers, as long sharp gnarled claws, and putrid jagged teeth, rip and tear, into her flesh. not good, so not good. she rips her mask down and unleashes another wave of her fel plagued spiders. They strike the imps, and begin rapidly growing. Soon they’re the size of house cats, the sink their mandibles into them, injecting them with their liquification poison. Izzabelle swears as she sees a single laser beam, heading right for her head. She grabs the nearest imp, and uses him as a shield. “Salkeen get your freaking self down here.” Izzabelle screams both mentally and physically.

[2/2]
Salkeen continued to watch Jericha before she finally spoke...

“I feel like killing something....”

Salkeen gave a wicked demonic smile under his mask... This was good a sign that even though she had been attacked and even died, who she was, was unaffected... “We will kill in time...” Salkeen knew she was eager but he had business to take care of...

“You demand of me something, I have no conscience control over Lord Salkeen. I flee to where I feel the threat cannot reach me.”

Salkeen’s face flashed with anger, “I atleast command you to try! I am your master, me alone! I will deal with Isaik... The master of deals and contracts will be forced to accept one on my terms or possibly lose us forever...” The demon lord growled, he wished for Jericha to see, the ways Salkeen and Isaik fought were with words like politics... The master was a exceptionally cruel and self minded individual, but if something outside his direct control even he needed to find a compromise... It was the art of the deals he himself employed so often...

“I wouldn’t have fled to Ebony’s Tower, if it hadn’t been your Master, that I felt threatened by. The Ered’kiel is my home, of course I would flee here first, to me it is the safest place to be. It’s where you are.” She stops and takes a breath, when she realizes that she is becoming a tad bit angry. “However I am not safe here from Isaik. There’s nowhere on this vessel that he cannot access, there’s no place Sericon can bring the Ered’kiel, that Isaik cannot simply just open a portal to. As long as your Master is threatening me, I cannot promise not to flee to Ebony’s Tower.”

Salkeen crosses his arms as Jericha talked back to him, “He needs is more than we need him... I will make it so this place is safe from his presence, he will never enter your quarters again!” Salkeen growled, he could feel it himself he might be going to far with this next sentence revealing things expressively forbidden to speak of... “There is a place the Master dares not tread, should he break our deals or refuse them... I will take you to that place... Even if I perish, I will ensure Sericon brings you there...” Salkeen growled, he had said to much already, if the master was listening he would already be furious...

A explosion ripped out as Ahcirej embraced Jericha from behind, the resulting opposite energies sending Ahcirej tumbling away and Jericha reacting with force... The light and the Void were opposites, to touch created explosions and fel... Salkeen wanted to chastise them both, but even now he felt the battle on the ground shifting hard, a familiar presence reappeared...

Why Lord Salkeen, it seems your good buddy is still in action. Hmmm perhaps I should wait for you, before engaging it in combat. I mean considering how well you dealt with the first one.

Salkeen stood in a silent anger, the things he had to do next were immense... And yet the world seemed eager to taunt him.. That pitiful skull, was still alive, it make his skin burn with rage... Salkeen’s body slowly enveloped in short red burning flames before the demon lord finally spoke...

“Get down to the battlefield... Now! I have business to take care of and the meddlesome skull returns... Failure will no longer be tolerated...” The demon lord hissed as he opened two portals, the first was for the twins leading to the battle below... The second led to his masters vessel, where Salkeen would have the fight of his life...

[1/2]
Salkeen could not wait for his minions to do as they were told, he merely expected them to do so as he stepped through the portal onto Isaik’s vessel, appearing in the command center...

“Isaik!!” Salkeen roared in rage, flames still emanating from his body... “You will accept a new deal now!” The demon lord barked, His masters interference inhibited his own ability to control his minions.

“You are never allow your influence in Jericha’s quarters again! Your selfish plans will cost you if you defy me!” Salkeen snarled approaching his master claws at the ready...

“If you continue, if you kill me, You will lose more than you know!” Salkeen roared gesturing to the battle below... “How do you expect to accomplish this without me? Would you control the mind of every demon? All your puppets and contracts? You need me, these demons follow my will not yours...” Salkeen argued sending word after word at Isaik.

“Even if you forgo this whole thing, condemn my legions back to the twisting nether, I will send her to him...” Salkeen snapped, he knew he was pushing to far, but his master needed to see he would not just roll over. Salkeen prepared himself for the repercussions of his actions, this wasn’t going to be pretty...

[2/2]
Isaik was busy getting the ship ready when a fel portal opened aboard his vessel.. Isaik already knew why and he had been waiting for his arrogant minion to come and challenge him...

“Isaik!!” Salkeen roared in rage, flames still emanating from his body... “You will accept a new deal now!” The demon lord barked, His masters interference inhibited his own ability to control his minions.

“You are never allow your influence in Jericha’s quarters again! Your selfish plans will cost you if you defy me!” Salkeen snarled approaching his master claws at the ready...

“If you continue, if you kill me, You will lose more than you know!” Salkeen roared gesturing to the battle below... “How do you expect to accomplish this without me? Would you control the mind of every demon? All your puppets and contracts? You need me, these demons follow my will not yours...” Salkeen argued sending word after word at Isaik.

“Even if you forgo this whole thing, condemn my legions back to the twisting nether, I will send her to him...” Salkeen snapped, he knew he was pushing to far, but his master needed to see he would not just roll over.

Isaik had not said a single thing during his minions pitiful screaming tantrum, but inside the Dark Master roiled in ever increasing rage until finally the true horror of his maniac fury overcame him!

“You dare threaten me?! The one who created you? Elevated you?! Gave you the life you currently have?!” Isaik hissed, his presence of fear and dread becoming overwhelming, even the echoes around the ship backed away and cowered from his fury... Shadows overtook the room and the world changed to reveal a younger blood elf mage broken and beaten on cold dry red earth... The scene was now more clear then every before...

“Is this the existence you desire to return to?!” Isaik hissed gesturing to his minion and shattering his spine! Salkeen howled in agony before collapsing to the ground his legs now useless! “The way I found you? Barely clinging to life as demons fed on you?” Isaik hissed, and shadows of demons formed in the room, they gathered around Salkeen ripping into his gut and tearing his flesh.

Isaik’s presence was more cold and vile than it had ever been before... “Your demonic horde would suffer eternally, but I would replace you and your armies with the homunculi... You would only delay me by years!” Isaik growled his demeanor becoming more terrifying, the dark master now stood over twelve feet tall, his claws ready to tear out Salkeen’s throat...

Finally Isaik responded to Salkeen’s mention of him... With a shrieking roar a cloud of black mist exploded from his form and the full illusion disintegrated! Isaik’s true form of a horrific void creature was revealed.. Isaik slammed his clawed hand down over Salkeen udderly annihilating the shadow demons...

Isaik had purposely missed ripping apart Salkeens body and instead drew his face close revealing his maw of thousands of needle like fangs... “You are lucky only in that I need Jericha to complete my plans and my inability to openly attack him... If not you would be in a fate worse than death itself...” Isaik hissed inches from Salkeen’s face...

“But do not act as if you have any true power over me, Little whelp... I see the other twin has her light back. If you want a deal new terms will be made...” Isaik hissed producing a magic contract of blood, screaming souls and pain... “I will never again bare any presence of mine within Jericha’s chambers... But... Ahcirej can never be allowed to use light magic in Jericha’s presence... If this term is broken the contract will be null and void and I will come to take one of them with me...” Isaik hissed, offering the contract towards Salkeen, the demon lords shattered body leaking demon blood out in a steady stream... “Do we have a deal?” The Master hissed, malevolently...
The instant and terrible rage from his master was enough for Salkeen to wonder if he had indeed been to arrogant and made a terrible mistake... Perhaps he should have just fled to him first...

“You dare threaten me?! The one who created you? Elevated you?! Gave you the life you currently have?!” Isaik hissed, his presence of fear and dread becoming overwhelming, even the echoes around the ship backed away and cowered from his fury... Shadows overtook the room and the world changed to reveal a younger blood elf mage broken and beaten on cold dry red earth... The scene was now more clear then every before...

Salkeen spat up red blood, his body riddled in lacerations, and fractured bones... Isaik had effectively brought Salkeen’s physical body back to the day he had signed the contract... except something was still missing...

“Is this the existence you desire to return to?!” Isaik hissed gesturing to his minion and shattering his spine! Salkeen howled in agony before collapsing to the ground his legs now useless! “The way I found you? Barely clinging to life as demons fed on you?” Isaik hissed, and shadows of demons formed in the room, they gathered around Salkeen ripping into his gut and tearing his flesh.

That was it, Salkeen had been broken that day, a wrathguard shattered his spine during their last fight and stood over him as his insidious felhunters ripped at his flesh... Salkeen could see them the echoes of felhunters feasting on his flesh, devouring him... His life ebbing dangerously low just like that day, his vision fuzzy before his Master had found him... Offering a way out...

Isaik’s presence was more cold and vile than it had ever been before... “Your demonic horde would suffer eternally, but I would replace you and your armies with the homunculi... You would only delay me by years!” Isaik growled his demeanor becoming more terrifying, the dark master now stood over twelve feet tall, his claws ready to tear out Salkeen’s throat...

Salkeen coughed up more blood before defiantly glaring back at his master... Salkeen had changed, he was no longer that mage begging to live, he had been a demon lord, he had seen things that would make the weak cower! “You don’t have the time and you know it...” Salkeen whispered barely audible but he knew his master would hear...

Finally Isaik responded to Salkeen’s mention of him... With a shrieking roar a cloud of black mist exploded from his form and the full illusion disintegrated! Isaik’s true form of a horrific void creature was revealed.. Isaik slammed his clawed hand down over Salkeen udderly annihilating the shadow demons...

Isaik had purposely missed ripping apart Salkeens body and instead drew his face close revealing his maw of thousands of needle like fangs... “You are lucky only in that I need Jericha to complete my plans and my inability to openly attack him... If not you would be in a fate worse than death itself...” Isaik hissed inches from Salkeen’s face...

Salkeen gritted his teeth staring back at Isaik, “You need us...” The demon lord hissed, knowing he had barely escaped death...

“But do not act as if you have any true power over me, Little whelp... I see the other twin has her light back. If you want a deal new terms will be made...” Isaik hissed producing a magic contract of blood, screaming souls and pain... “I will never again bare any presence of mine within Jericha’s chambers... But... Ahcirej can never be allowed to use light magic in Jericha’s presence... If this term is broken the contract will be null and void and I will come to take one of them with me...” Isaik hissed, offering the contract towards Salkeen, the demon lords shattered body leaking demon blood out in a steady stream... “Do we have a deal?” The Master hissed, malevolently...

Salkeen hissed, his body was still broken, he really had no choice... If he resisted now he and his minions would probably die... But risking his Jericha was something he wasn’t sure he could do... The demon lord spit blood onto the floor and staring with purpose... Then Salkeen saw it deep within the contract a loophole, a exception that his dark master had put in place to protect his interests... “This contract can only apply to a minion with a individual soul...” Salkeen spied, this had meant Jericha was intact safe but his master had attempt to influence his desire to keep Jericha safe... “Agreed...” Salkeen roared, it wasn’t perfect but so long as the terms were met Jericha would be safe aboard the Ered’Kiel in her quarters... Salkeen extended his arm and signed the contract with a piece of his soul...
“Get down to the battlefield... Now! I have business to take care of and the meddlesome skull returns... Failure will no longer be tolerated...” The demon lord hissed as he opened two portals,

Jericha steps through the portal Ahcirej right behind her. They both cast, and mesh their shields just before stepping through. Surrounding themselves in a shadowy orb of invulnerability. They were taking no chances, especially with the return of that cursed skull. They appear just in time to see Izzabelle grab an imp, and use it to shield herself from a laser blast. It disintegrates the imps skull, and most of its brains. Before taking out a good chunk of Izzabelle’s hair, leaving a rather noticeable bald spot. Izzabelle goes flying backwards as Ahcirej grabs her with a shadow version of leap of faith. She lands between the twins, ready to attack, luckily she realizes its them. “What the heck do you think you’re doing, I could have killed you.” Izzabelle spits out in anger. “We’re in the middle of a freaking battle here, don’t just grab people without warning.”

Jericha scoffs, and Ahcirej rolls her eyes before speaking. “Why Izzabelle you’re very welcome, the appreciation, you’re showing us, for saving your worthless backside, is truly remarkable” Jericha suddenly reaches down and closes her hand around Izzabelle’s throat. She applies enough pressure the cut off her breath, and let her know, she could snap her neck like a twig. “Shut the hell up, I’m not Lord Salkeen, your rudeness will not be tolerated.” Ahcirej reaches for Jericha, “Calm down, we have a job to do, and killing Izzabelle wasn’t one of them.” Jericha reluctantly releases Izzabelle, and steps away from the two of them. She growls slightly, giving a look of disgust, before separating from the two of them.

She erects a shield of fel around her, that would destroy any plague, long before it would touch her. She switches to full void form, she was always strongest when in full void form. Now she was even stronger, beneath the void, was a foundation of fel. Her physical portal swirled behind her artifact eye. Her other eye burned with fel energy, it was the only noticeable outward sign of fel, that could be seen. She moves towards the room containing the skull. She opens a series of void portals, as she moves, summoning an array of void creatures. Void Walkers, void terrors, mind benders, and a few void ethereal’s. Many of them stay, in the first room, to help deal with the rabble. She opens a fel portal, calling in her two Felguard guardians. Ghakorill, and Shaazinul, both grin demonically, as they move to flank Jericha. Two void walkers and an ethereal move in front of her.

As they step into the room a group of imps rush them. The two Felguards hack a half dozen of them in half, with a swing of their mighty fel weapons. Demonic blood, guts and organ, are strewn across the room. Jericha opens a large void rift across the ceiling. Just as she does this, her artifact eye glows an eerie white, her portal widens a bit, and flinches in pain. From the rift hundreds of void tentacles shoot forth, moving down over the wall, devouring both the wall and the skulls upon them. Jericha combines her void and fel sending a powerful blast of chaos magic, into a large group of imps, that were pouring out of a portal. Demolishing them and their portal. Jericha suddenly eyes Varicar and growls. “Should it look like I’m dying, do me a favor, and don’t help.”
Meanwhile Ahcirej shadow mends the damage done to Izzabelle, she know like Jericha, that using holy magic to heal her, would probably cause her a good deal of pain. As Izzabelle’s wounds close, Ahcirej speaks. “We need to find a way to get Jericha, to at least speak with Master Isaik. I don’t know why she is so afraid of him.” Izzabelle pulls down her mask just as the spiders start rushing up her body. Continually shrinking as they climb into her mouth, and down her throat. She prepares to release the next wave, when they are needed. “We can worry about that later, we have a job to get done Ahcirej. It would seem the great and powerful one. Is once more not here.” Ahcirej grabs Izzabelle’s chin her hand heating up to the point. That Izzabelle’s flesh, starts to blister and burn. “It’s our job as his minions, to fight these battles. His job isn’t to molly coddle you, because you don’t think you’re getting enough of his attent....”

Izzabelle reaches up her sharp demonic claws closing around Ahcirej’s wrist, jerking her hand away. “I could snap the bone, like one would a dry brittle twig Ahcirej, don’t go thinking that just because you are her twin, you are anywhere near her power level.” With that Ahcirej watches as Izzabelle walks away, and vanishes into the shadows. She sighs, then casts a shield around herself, and approaches the room. Flames appear dancing above her hands, as she starts chanting the words to a powerful immolation spell. She steps into the room, and her shield is hit with multiple laser attacks. She sends the ball of flame blasting from her hand. It strikes the wall, taking out skulls, chunks of fel steel and stone, along with a bunch of void tentacles.

A moment later her shield goes down, and a group of imps rush her, she is simultaneously stabbed in about fifteen different places, on the lower half of her body. She screams in pain and drops to her knees. The imps shriek and laugh in triumph, as they bring her down. Fel flames erupt from their twisted clawed fingers, burning away at Ahcirej’s flesh. They peel away the blackened foul smelling charred skin and eat it. Ahcirej lets out a horrific howl of agony, as one rips one whole side of her face away from her skull. She lets out a blast of shining force and follows it with a halo, which eradicates all the imps around her. Her body starts rapidly healing as she utilizes her holy light. Once her body is fully healed her marking glow with a bright golden light, the souls of the Eredar that were forced within her are being burnt away. Ahcirej finds that she has to fight back the holy magic to tap into her Shadow magic once more. She would need to speak with Lord Salkeen, when all this was over, something felt strange.
Isaik had not said a single thing during his minions pitiful screaming tantrum, but inside the Dark Master roiled in ever increasing rage until finally the true horror of his maniac fury overcame him!

Yumara knows nothing, but unrelenting fury, and uncontrollable terror. It’s the closest her mind has ever come to breaking. In a flash Orion appears on her shoulder, his bell chimes as he attempts to stop time on her. He lets out an angry hiss, when he realizes she is to far gone for him to completely freeze her. He could only hope that slowing her down would be enough. He turns towards the two that seemed to have caused, this malady.

“You dare threaten me?! The one who created you? Elevated you?! Gave you the life you currently have?!” Isaik hissed, his presence of fear and dread becoming overwhelming, even the echoes around the ship backed away and cowered from his fury...

Unlike like the others, he shows no signs of being effected by the amount of fear, and dread Isaik was letting off. However it was assuredly having a negative effect on Yumara, he should take the the dagger and Yumara and leave. Still he had a sliver of belief, that Isaik was what Yumara needed. That was the only thing preventing him from taking her. He watches the two them, demon lord and the shadow Master. At first he doesn’t quite understand what they are fighting over, then he realizes, that it has to do with Jericha. Small wonder Yumara was being effected, even without her mind on her possession, Jericha would always be Yumara’s most important thing.

He watches as Salkeen blood elven form is being turn apart and eaten, by shadowy apparitions of demons. He yawns and cleans his paws, still using much of his energy to stop Yumara from breaking. He watches as the Shadow Master, rips the apparitions apart. Shredding them to bits in his fury. He then hears the words he speaks next.

“I will never again bare any presence of mine within Jericha’s chambers... But... Ahcirej can never be allowed to use light magic in Jericha’s presence... If this term is broken the contract will be null and void and I will come to take one of them with me...” Isaik hissed, offering the contract towards Salkeen,

It would seem, that he isn’t the only one that take notice of what he is saying. Yumara turns towards them her eyes empty of any emotion, she waits her breath caught in her throat. What would he do, would he sign the contract, oh the repercussions if he did.

“Agreed...” Salkeen roared, it wasn’t perfect but so long as the teens were met Jericha would be safe aboard the Ered’Kiel in her quarters... Salkeen extended his arm and signed the contract with a piece of his soul...

[1/2]
Yumara turns to Orion, “You know what to do Orion, Jericha’s well being and happiness, will alway be your most important thing.” Orion doesn’t acknowledge he just vanishes, and appears a moment later on Izzabelle’s shoulders. Izzabelle lets out a startling yelp at his sudden appearance, was everyone out to give her a heart attack today. “Why are you here Orion, I highly doubt you come bearing tidings of great joy.” Orion speaks into her mind, and Izzabelle gasps, “Surely there’s another way, there has to be another way.” Orion lets out a sharp hiss. “I don’t want to do this Orion, she doesn’t deserve this.” Orion simply growls “Whether she deserves it or not doesn’t matter, two fools playing at Being gods with hers and Jericha’s life, decided this outcome.”

Izzabelle nods her head and vanishes she shadow steps behind Ahcirej, “I’m so sorry Ahcirej, you don’t deserve this.” Ahcerij goes to spin around to find out what Nonsense Izzabelle is talking about now. But is stopped as she feels a sharp stabbing pain in her lower back. “Izzabelle?” Ahcirej asks in almost a child like voice. She seems so lost and confused, that it breaks Izzabelle’s heart. Through tears Izzabelle speaks the words “I unbind you from Lord Salkeen’s mind, body and soul, I unbind you from Jericha’s mind, body and soul, may you know nothing but oblivion. She catches Ahcirej’s body as it falls, and gently lowers it to the floor.

Jericha spins around and lets out a howl of rage, as she watches, Izzabelle lower the body of her lifeless twin to the floor. She screams in grief, then rage and is on Izzabelle ready to tear her apart, when time suddenly freezes.

Yumara turns to both Salkeen and Master Isaik, “Ahcirej will never have the chance to use her light magic in Jericha’s presence. I have said countless times how much she meant to me. Did you think that I would hesitate in killing her to insure Jericha’s continued happiness. It might devastate her, and make her extremely reluctant in wanting to help. Also just so you know, it was Ahcirej’s light, that made Jericha’s void so strong. In its presence it becomes it’s most powerful, we don’t have to worry about that anymore.” Yumara doesn’t care if she is punished, saving Jericha the pain of being taken from Salkeen would be worth it.

[2/2]
Too vested in dominating his own disrespectful minion Isaik had missed Yumara and Orion plotting a plan of their own! The void of Ahcirej’s disappearance even hung within Isaik’s dark semblance of a soul! The Dark Master turned to Yumara with a look of betrayal and anger, “What have you done!?” Isaik hissed as he absentmindedly waved his hand over Salkeen...

The demon lord recovered quickly, his body healing and rising, he had felt Ahcirej disappear as well... If his master had sent fleshshaping magic to heal him it was truly dire!

Isaik set immediately to damage control of the situation... “Contain your living minions... Now!” The dark creature hissed, as he wove shadow magic into the air. With a final gesture a void rift appeared, Isaik only made pulling gestures into the rift as if he was pulling something to him!

On the battlefield with Rotface a void rift appeared above Ahcirej, umbral tentacles reaching down and grabbing onto Ahcirej before lifting her back into it with care...

Aboard the void vessel, Ahcirej’s body was carefully deposited onto the void vessel’s cold void steel floor. “Jericha was never in any danger from me, you know this Yumara. Now I must bring this one back...” Isaik hissed examining the body of Ahcirej, her soul was gone... She was effectively gone... But not something Isaik would give up on yet...

Isaik was unsure how Ahcirej and her body would react to this... Standing above the dead body of Ahcirej Isaik called upon the void and shadow to surround her body in a tempest of pure darkness... Isaik extended his arms calling forth echoes of souls from every corner of his vessel...

Within seconds thousands of echoes stood by Isaik before he forced them together using magic... A soul, a unbound neutral Soul was hard to find, Isaik would make one from echoes, Ahcirej would have something akin to her own soul but it would only be a echo of a true soul.

“You will bring her back...” Isaik hissed, looking at Yumara... “I may despise her light, but she is useful and therefore has value...” Isaik hissed sending the amalgamation of echoes arching into the air and slamming into Ahcirej’s chest... Isaik still worked on Ahcirej’s body the void prodding at her trying to use the echoes as a new soul source and somehow salvage her old personality...

Isaik stared at the body intently trying to force it to come back... Even if all this failed, Isaik was far from over in his attempt to resurrect Ahcirej! The Master has brought back more from the dead and in worse condition, he would never give in...
Salkeen felt it near immediately after he signed the contract, Ahcirej’s presence had vanished... Isaik turned away from him and glared at Yumara.

“What have you done!?” Isaik hissed as he absentmindedly waved his hand over Salkeen...

The demon lord recovered quickly, his body healing and rising, he had felt Ahcirej disappear as well... If his master had sent fleshshaping magic to heal him it was truly dire!

Salkeen stood up in a flash, he wanted to charge down Yumara and everything for assaulting what was his! He opened his mouth to speak when he was stopped by his master.

Isaik set immediately to damage control of the situation... “Contain your living minions... Now!” The dark creature hissed, as he wove shadow magic into the air. With a final gesture a void rift appeared, Isaik only made pulling gestures into the rift as if he was pulling something to him!

Salkeen snarled and vanished in a flash of fel flames before appearing on the battlefield. “What have you done?!?” The demon lord roared at Izzabelle and Orion, the demon lord moved at incredible speed appearing in front of Izzabelle. With incredible speed the demon lord attempted to snatch the dagger of unbinding and stood before Izzabelle.. “You are bound to me, trust in my leadership or else people die!” The demon lord hissed.

Salkeen glared as he saw Isaik’s void rift gently carry Ahcirej’s body away... He had many things in which he and his master didn’t agree, but rarely they were in sync! Salkeen prepaeed himself to stop anything that might try to stop his master from retrieving Ahcirej’s body...

“Neither of you will strike-...” Salkeen paused as he heard hideous laughter... Rotface sat on his shielded pedestal laughing at the scene, “This is why you mortals fail! Reavrix is more powerful than you can imagine his minions devoid of true free will! Now die!” Rotface screamed he had positioned laser skulls around the room to obliterate the spot the three stood!

“Never!” Salkeen roared as he spun on the spot his blades covering his minions in blinding speed! Every laser struck only the flat shiny edge of his blades and reflected away. “We will deal with this after! Kill this pitiful skull now! I command this!!” Salkeen roared metamorphosing into a bigger more powerful demon form... “I am done with this demon lord and his pitiful minions! Reavrix you coward, you still hide? It is no wonder your citadel lies in ruins!!” The demon lord roared flying up and crashing down upon a group of imps!
“I unbind you from Lord Salkeen’s mind, body and soul, I unbind you from Jericha’s mind, body and soul, may you know nothing but oblivion. She catches Ahcirej’s body as it falls, and gently lowers it to the floor.

Jericha spins around when she feels Ahcirej’s presense vanish from her mind. She felt like a cold hand was gripping heart, squeezing it tightly, hoping it would burst. This was the first time she ever experienced the complete loss of Ahcirej. Every other time echoes of her remained, this time there was nothing. She sees Izzabelle lowering the lifeless body of her twin to the ground. Then she sees the dagger, and she howls in grief and rage. She would kill her, she’s across the room in a flash. Yet before she can react time freezes, then...

“What have you done?!?” The demon lord roared at Izzabelle and Orion, the demon lord moved at incredible speed appearing in front of Izzabelle. With incredible speed the demon lord attempted to snatch the dagger of unbinding and stood before Izzabelle.. “You are bound to me, trust in my leadership or else people die!” The demon lord hissed.

Lord Salkeen was there, he wouldn’t allow Ahcirej to remain dead. Jericha still wanted to rip Izzabelle the shreds, but Lord Salkeen’s presense calmed, the raging storm of emotions, whipping through her. That’s when she saw it, Izzabelle looked a hairs breadth away from breaking. Which meant only one thing, Izzabelle hadn’t done this of her free will. Which would only mean, Jericha fixes her glare on Orion. Who sends the Dagger of unbinding away, before turning to Salkeen. “What Izzabelle was forced to do, she did without choice, or free will. She was bound to perform a task for Yumara, anything thing Yumara asked, she would do. She agreed to this and signed with her soul, so Great was Izzabelle’s need to be bound in some way to Yumara. The contract was strengthened, when Izzabelle sought out Yumara’s aid in teaching her how to purge plagues, and poisons from her system.”

Orion looks at Lord Salkeen before Popping out of existence. “As of this time, Ahcirej doesn’t exist, there’s nothing left, not even an echo.” While the contract stood, Orion was powerless to act. Yumara would not be forced into anything, in her mind Ahcirej was a danger to Jericha.

Jericha watches as Orion vanishes, she was at a bit of a loss.

“Neither of you will strike-...” Salkeen paused as he heard hideous laughter... Rotface sat on his shielded pedestal laughing at the scene, “This is why you mortals fail! Reavrix is more powerful than you can imagine his minions devoid of true free will! Now die!” Rotface screamed he had positioned laser skulls around the room to obliterate the spot the three stood!

Jericha would always listen to Lord Salkeen’s commands. It was confused as to why Yumara would order Ahcirej’s death. Her thoughts were cut short, as the hideous laughing skull, sent a barrage of laser beams in their direction, Jericha brings up a void shield, to absorb them just as

“Never!” Salkeen roared as he spun on the spot his blades covering his minions in blinding speed! Every laser struck only the flat shiny edge of his blades and reflected away. “We will deal with this after! Kill this pitiful skull now! I command this!!”

Jericha reacts to Salkeens command immediately, she open dozen of void tears throughout the room. An unending blast of void bolts shoots from them, striking the imps hundreds of imps, and the laser shooting skulls. The dark void energy, rips into them, destroying their minds and tearing them asunder. The void walker that had entered the room, reaches through the barrier, that guards the manically laugh dead head. It is completely oblivious to the pain, or the fact it’s being destroyed. It latches onto the skull and rips it from its pedestal. It digs its cold clawed void fingers into its eye sockets. Letting the void devour and destroy the skulls sight before tossing it to Jericha,

Jericha catches the skull, just as the two Felguards take out another wave of imps. She holds the skull between her hands. The void portal she created now covers most of the ceiling, two of the four walls are now nothing but a writhing mass of Umbral and Void tentacles. Her artifact eye glows, if the skull possesses and souls they are suddenly being pulled from it. “Move to higher ground.” Jericha says as she starts applying pressure to the skull. She watches as cracks begin to form, in the bones. She would crush the thing, as she does this, she casts chaotic felblaze, and creeping void throughout the room. The imps that ran through the patches of felblaze, were fel singed. Those that moved through the void, were void touched. As fel and void met, multiple explosions of shadowfel annihilation, rock the room.
Jericha spins around and lets out a howl of rage, as she watches, Izzabelle lower the body of her lifeless twin to the floor. She screams in grief, then rage and is on Izzabelle ready to tear her apart, when time suddenly freezes.

Izzabelle doesn’t even realize that Jericha has moved to attack her, so lost is she, in her grief. She knew that Yumara would one day, demand her to perform a task. This was never the task, she would have expected. She was commanded to kill a friend, someone she cared for. It was tearing her apart, why would Yumara demand, such a hideous act from her. She knew it had something to do with Jericha. Yumara never thought clearly were Jericha was concerned.

“What have you done?!?” The demon lord roared at Izzabelle and Orion, the demon lord moved at incredible speed appearing in front of Izzabelle. With incredible speed the demon lord attempted to snatch the dagger of unbinding and stood before Izzabelle.. “You are bound to me, trust in my leadership or else people die!” The demon lord hissed.

What had she done, she had killed... no that wasn’t what she had done. She had done much worse, she hadn’t killed Ahcirej, she had completely obliterated her from existence. With a trembling voice she speaks barely above a whisper, so low that even Lord Salkeen has to strain to hear her. Her body trembles, as the words fall from her mouth. Ahcirej isn’t just dead, it’s not that simple, she no longer exists, all that remains, is the shell of a body, that once held a brilliant mind...” Izzabelle suddenly screams “Why would Yumara demand this of me, what the hell made her snap? Why would she ever think Ahcirej was a danger to Jericha?... WHY?”

About then the skull attacks, and Lord Salkeen commands her and Jericha to take care of it. They would settle the problem surrounding Ahcirej’s unbinding, and consequential obliteration when this battle was over. Seeing that Jericha was going to be dealing with the skull. She moves to take out the remaining laser shooting skulls. She pulls down her mask, releasing another swarm of fel plagued arachnids. They swarm up the walls, they liquify and devour skulls as the move. Their mandibles like steel traps, crushing, and puncturing the thick bony skulls of their prey. Izzabelle goes into a Shadow Dance, her blades slashing and cutting into imps and skulls...

“Move to higher ground.” Jericha says as she starts applying pressure to the skull.

Without thinking Izzabelle’s wings sprout from her back, and she takes to the air. She open a series of small rifts and starts firing blasts of fel and fire at the skulls and imps. It is total chaos in here, Izzabelle hopes that the Troll and Varicar are okay.
The Dark Master turned to Yumara with a look of betrayal and anger, “What have you done!?” Isaik hissed as he absentmindedly waved his hand over Salkeen...

“What have I done? Why I have protected Jericha of course. Master!” Yumara’s forms fluctuate as she speaks. “I said on multiple occasions, that Jericha means the most to me. Did you think me not capable of killing someone, to prevent her from being harmed?” Did Yumara truly wish to kill Ahcirej, she didn’t know, but Ahcirej was a danger to Jericha and that was all that mattered. She also knew that Izzabelle would hate her, for making her be the one, forced to end the Holy Lights existence. They could all despise her, as long as...

Aboard the void vessel, Ahcirej’s body was carefully deposited onto the void vessel’s cold void steel floor. “Jericha was never in any danger from me, you know this Yumara. Now I must bring this one back...” Isaik hissed

Yumara doesn’t even look as Ahcirej’s empty shell is deposited carefully onto the floor. “No Master I did not, all I felt from you was rage and fury. All I have to go on are the words that I heard which specifically stated...“I will never again bare any presence of mine within Jericha’s chambers... But... Ahcirej can never be allowed to use light magic in Jericha’s presence... If this term is broken the contract will be null and void and I will come to take one of them with me...” That sounded very much like a threat, to Jericha’s well being, Master. You demanded Ahcirej never use her holy light in Jericha’s presence, now she never can.” Yumara was a tiny bit confused as to why Master was trying so hard to bring the empty shell back to life.

“You will bring her back...” Isaik hissed, looking at Yumara... “I may despise her light, but she is useful and therefore has value...” Isaik hissed sending the amalgamation of echoes arching into the air and slamming into Ahcirej’s chest...

“No I will not, bring her back, and I possess the only possible way of bringing her back.” Yumara stands her ground and watches Master, trying everything possible to bring life back into that empty shell. “You could destroy me, and I still wouldn’t bring her back. As long as she is a danger to Jericha, she will remain as she is, completely and totally obliterated from existence. As long as the contract between Master and Salkeen exists. I will forever be forced to believe, that Ahcirej’s light, poses a threat to Jericha.” Yumara would not back down, Master had demanded that Ahcirej not be allowed to use her holy light in Jericha’s presence. Ahcirej was a danger to Jericha and would not be allowed to exist.
Varicar spun to leg kicking a felguard hard in the chest, with a resounding pop the demons heart exploded. Varicar only nodded acknowledging his success, it wasn’t long before the massive Drakkari sent by Isaik charged for them to move forward... Varicar tilted his head, he was of no obligation to listen to the beast, but it sounded like a warrior trying to embolden its allies... By the look on Izzabelle’s face it did not accomplish this...

Varicar followed thetroll into the next room charged with atleast trying to preserve the group and keep them alive when he spotted it! Another skull like they had fought before and the demon soldiers behind him had mentioned... It appeared they were in the main control center now... This creature, skull named Rotface as Varicar heard was not unlike him, a undead created for a specific purpose devoid of most emotions a general pinnacle of logic... efficiency...

Varicar clasped his heads together summoning a wave of chi mists to saturate the battlefield, at least now it would help keep his allies alive. Quickly moving into action Varicar continuously dodged attack after attack! This Rotface had brought its power upon the entire group but seemed adamant of ensuring Varicar the person with great healing ability was not given a chance to effectively heal the group.

This finally let up a bit as Jericha and Ahcirej joined the battle, Varicar notes the battle would most likely be more successful a thought he would later regret... As they fought Jericha made her visage to remind Varicar something Incase he had forgotten...

“Should it look like I’m dying, do me a favor, and don’t help.”

Varicar didn’t respond, clearly she still hated him... He had just been following orders. He never felt one way or the other, he had no emotion... For the sake of the continued battle heading in a good direction Varicar would need to find a way to show he meant no harm.

That when it happened, before Varicar could react to defend her Izzabelle by the command of some cat like creature took a dagger and dealt a killing blow to Ahcirej... It wasn’t long after that the Lord came to show his fury... However Rotface was a logical being, his enemies problems were not his concern and he tried to capitalize on the moment assaulting the group...

Varicar was torn... He was to revitalize the group... Ahcirej was apart of the group... As his lord commanded them to finish off the troublesome skull, Varicar was sit between internal programming or orders... At the last second as umbral tentacles reached to snatch the body of Ahcirej away Varicar choose to follow... His charge was to revitalize the group... Ahcirej was apart of the group... As Ahcirej was carried away Varicar jumped in after...

Varicar appeared aboard the void vessel moments later his Master already trying to resurrect the body of Ahcirej... The act confused Varicar his master had always shown a attitude of emotionless, like that of a predator but now it seemed frantic to salvage a bad situation...

Varicar quietly and carefully added any of his energy he could to resurrecting Ahcirej but at the moment it seemed... Hopeless...
Maleok roared slamming his weapons into crazed imps, the squeals of agony they made when they died were pleasurable to hear, but never as pleasurable as the fresh warm blood they contained... Maleok grunted as he was struck in the arm with a laser, holding his arm up he watched the wound seal up.

“Ju bettah to bettah den dat!” The Drakkari taunted, he was the ultimate in survival in taking hits... His undead flesh felt no pain! His unbeating heart would feel no effect of poison and his trolling flesh was still blessed by the loa of his homeland... The hideous skull responded by sending several lances of laser blasts through Maleok... Maleok gripped the ground in reflex and besides ofnow being riddled in holes the damage was something he could easily walk off...

The Drakkari roared charging forward and shattering skull after skull adding all the bone shards in the room from his kills and every others into a shield of bones that whirled around his body. Maleok only stopped his rampage once to acknowledge the inclusion of Jericha and Ahcirej... The massive Drakkari knew the mage but he did not know the void witch well...

Maleok gave a wicked grin, the fight was now guaranteed for their victory now! Maleok would sacrifice the errant demons in his loas name! This Reavrix if he had gathered correctly had helped in creating the Lich King... The creature that damned his home... He would exact revenge for every Drakkari and Loa that fell...

This all came to a stop as Izzabelle assassinated Ahcirej with a dagger unlike any other! Maleok didn’t know what to think, weren’t they supposed to be allies?! The Drakkari troll seemed eager to charge forward and attack one of them for the action! When a demon lord appeared and stood between Jericha and Izzabelle who were ready to fight. Maleok didn’t know the man but Maleok could sense it was one of the Master’s minion.

The demon lord spat fire hissing at his minions before the treacherous skull attacked again sending a barrage of lasers at the group. The demon lord and the void witch protected their area, but Maleok was struck by hundreds of lasers causing the massive Drakkari to collapse...

Maleok laid in his pile of flesh and bones that was his ripped up body. Even in this state he was far from dying, his troll regeneration kicked on to slowly restutch the undead deathknights body until he finally stood tall upon his two legs. As Maleok stood up he saw that Jericha now had the skull in her possession and Izzabelle had disgorged spiders to kill more skulls, perhaps the fight would end soon!