Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

“I’m not worried about them dying of old age, as they simply return to both infancy and the fel-plague sac that resides within my body, once they reach a certain point. Still we should probably wait until after we finish this battle to test this out. Knowing exactly when to release the second wave of spiders, will be essential. Wouldn’t want to be releasing one wave, while the other is returning, could prove to be rather messy.”

Smuggs nodded he knew of a few creatures that had that ability most of them were apart of the jellyfish species however. Smuggs thought a solution to Izzabelle’s potential problem might rely then in a species of frog that incubated its young in holes on its back, it would ensure each spider had a spot to return to without needing to go through the mouth.

“I believe we should wait and test this newest strand once this mission is accomplished, and we can be in a more controlled environment.” Izzabelle ponders things over for a moment before speaking again.

Smuggs had thought that was wise decision as well, to much genetic strands added at one time could allow for some to link up and add other traits, desirable or otherwise... Smuggs would need to catalogue the dna strands he had already injected into the group and find the group of species and related dna between strands to ensure whatever bonus side effects translated over would be benign. He longed to stay back and create genetic serums rather than fight right at this moment.

“When I spoke of making them stronger, I meant more along the lines of making their bodies stronger and more resistant to damage and magical abilities. Offensively they are rather strong, with both their, corrosive fel and plague venomous bites, defensively they rather suck. I mean they’re not awful but they can be killed a lot easier than I like.”

Smuggs nodded at the suggestion, he knew of many creatures that had adaptations for survival... That was basically nature in a nutshell! He could undoubtedly drudge up a strand for stronger exoskeletals bodies, maybe even a strand for a decentralized nervous system.

Smuggs continued to listen as Izzabelle explained the downsides of her spiders, a need for copious amounts of flesh and blood to feed the early hatchlings... Smuggs thought to himself, the strands he had been proposing to use did share a single evolutionary trait that might help with the spiders ravenous nature...

“Yes Master lsaik.” While Izzabelle might belong to Lord Salkeen, she held a lot more fear and respect for Master Isaik.

She turns back to the Gnome, “we will have to continue this later, I’m itching to see what these new enhancements are capable of.” She bows respectfully and excuses herself, before moving across the room and vanishing through the newly created rift.

Smuggs watched Izzabelle head through the void rift and down into the war zone. Though she seemed eager for combat Smuggs himself was more eager to create strains and strands of dna for usage... Looking up at Master Isaik after Izzabelle moved through the rift, he had to ask. “Master, Permssion to stay behind and continue work on enhancing your soldiers?” Smuggs asked cautiously.
Isaik acknowledged Izzabelle as she moved out and through the portal. This minion had to him seemed more mentally stable then Jericha, however when dealing with void magic mania seemed to be a common issue...

“Master, Permssion to stay behind and continue work on enhancing your soldiers?”

Isaik tilted his head slightly at the suggestion... “Granted...” Isaik hissed watching as the gnome wondered off towards the same hallway Subject Alpha had went down.. Isaik would call the Blood Binder to take up Smuggs’s absence on the battlefield.

Isaik turned his attention to Yumara as she spoke her mind.

“War hmmm, that would explain what Yamato meant, when he said. The Forsaken have been showing up at my farm, searching for me.” Yumara sighs slightly and leans a little closer. “Just because I work with the Royal Apothecary, doesn’t mean that she owns me.” She says with a bit of irritation. “Master is the only one that owns me, if she wishes my aide, she will first, need to ask you.” She growls, as her mind proceeds to get carried away.

Isaik looked at her, his face almost completely neutral except for the slightest beginnings of a smirk on the left most side of his boney visage. “She does not know me, I found the best way to move through the horde was as a nameless shadow priest. Every accomplishment I make, I erase from those who feel they are my superiors, to them I am a faceless nobody until I use my ability to warp ones mind to alter such...” Isaik said in a calculating tone. Isaik never wanted those in power in the horde to know of him, they might try to track him, learn of his true alliegence... If the horde knew who Isaik was, so too would the alliance, and those who dwelt within it... If he would ensure his survival, the majority of timelines stressed on anonymity... Isaik brought his hands together within his cloak, “If you desire, I could do the same for you... Your work and position would be unaffected, but the leaders of this world would be unable to call upon you like some pet. It only requires knowing who thinks they are the immediate superior, the leader of the sect of the Apothecary you work with should do...” Isaik suggested, if Yumara was to be associated with him, she would probably do wiser to remain anonymous... The sooner the world knew of what they did, the sooner “heroes” would come to stop them.

“Slay Malfurion? Personally I think the whole idea of slaying him, is rather pointless. Other than being used as a puppet, to draw in and destroy Ysera, he’s been rather useless in my eyes. Perhaps there is something more, hopefully we will return in time to see.” Now that she is calmer, she slowly rises to her feet to stand beside him.

Isaik tapped his chin in thought, “My guess would be his potential... His symbol... Other attributes like that... To slay Malfurion might show your strength, because although he is quite... Passive to act, the power he holds is impressive... To kill him removes quite a potential strength from the alliance...” Isaik hissed but continued, “To remove him may break the wills of the Night Elves, especially if they occupy the their home as my Assassin informs me... However if the horde fails... It will result in a world wide war without boundaries...” Isaik said envisioning the massive death and destruction.

Isaik noticed Yumara’s slight interest in what they would be doing next... “My dear... You long for combat once more? Do not worry we will be partaking in our own... I still require the massive storage of red mist from this citadel... Plus Reavrix would just be a toy to individuals of our level...” Isaik said bit continued, “We will head out after the Blood Binder...” Isaik hissed.
Maleok groaned back to life as he heard a internal call to arms... The Master needed his aid... Maleok rose from his personal throne, and slowly made his way across the room of blood and towards the massive void steel doors. Maleok pushed open the void steel doors and immediately found himself back in the command station of the void vessel.

“Ju be calling me, Dark Mon?” Maleok asked in the undead tone regular for a deathknight. Maleok didn’t wait for a response, he understood why he was called. Maleok trudged forward through the void rift arriving down in the war zone below right beside Varicar and Izzabelle...

“How ju doing? Feeling ready for some blood?!” Maleok taunted before roaring with troll rage and barreling forward his sword in hand. Maleok charged past several felguards aligned with his master and his lord! Maleok crashed into eredar warriors aligned with Reavrix and immediately cleaved a good ten into pieces! Maleok extended his left hand calling forth the blood of the recently slain and forcing it into his maw! Maleok cackles as rejuvenating power flowed into him, allowing him to engage with three other eredar warriors!

The massive Drakkari swung his blade forcing the eredar to block or dodge, the last was caught off guard prompting Maleok to grab the demon by the hooved leg and swinging him into his allies! “Ju should just surrender, lil demons, or else Ju gonna be food!” Maleok roared draining the life force from the eredar in his hand, with a quick flick of his wrist the body burst apart! Bones settled into the air floating around Maleok while blood shot across the room like daggers, crystallized by magic!
“How ju doing? Feeling ready for some blood?!” Maleok taunted before roaring with troll rage and barreling forward his sword in hand.

She nodded in acknowledgment to the massive trolls words. [i]Yes She was indeed ready for blood, and her cluster was becoming hungry and would require feeding soon. Speaking of her demonic arachnids it was time to let some out to feed themselves. If the older and stronger ones, could catch enough prey in their webs, she could release the juvenile ones to feed.[/I] Izzabelle can feel her esophagus being stretched unnaturally wide, as about two dozen spiders climb up, and out of her mouth. They move about her body, half of the grow to about the size of a humans fist. The rest about the size of of a silver coin. They camouflage themselves against the fel marked, black scales of Izzabelle’s demonic hide. Meanwhile Izzabelle stealths past the legions demons, fighting for Lord Salkeen, to engage with the doomed forces of that walking corpse also known as Reavrix. So close to finally watching him being tortured had her blood racing.

She shadow steps behind a group of Eredar spell casters. She saps the one closest to her, and sends some of the smaller, extremely plagued spiders, to do their job. She reaches for the stunned Eredar woman, fingers a hairs breadth away from touch, her red demonic pocked scarred flesh. Half a dozen spiders race down Izzabelle’s arm, and hop onto the demon. They waste no time rushing up her body and climbing into her mouth. The first five climb down her throat, rousing the Eredar from her near blackout state. The sixth bite her tongue, and releases its tissue corrosive plague venom. It instantly and painfully begins to dissolve her tongue, she opens her mouth to scream for help, or to perhaps cast a spell. A disgusting foul smelling greenish black ichor pours past her lips and down over her chin. She mindlessly grabs at the nearest Eredar, who turns to face his companion.

He stumbles back a few steps at what he sees. Most of the lower half of the woman’s face has been dissolved, you can clearly see the bones of her upper and lower jaw. The demented smile of pain and terror on her face, has the male looking around, but he sees nothing. The female begs him with her eyes to end her suffering, as her insides are liquefying. Within her stomach and intestines, the spiders feed on the slimy mix of blood and syrupy remains of digestive organs and tissue. The Eredar woman hits the floor, large globs of foul ichor gushing from the gaping hole in her face. Her body looks like it’s having a massive seizure. Her stomach seems to be growing, the flesh stretching and bruising as it becomes larger and larger. The Eredar has her head cast back in a soundless scream of agony. There’s a sudden sound of flesh ripping, as massively distended abdomen tears wide open. Plagued demonic spiders about the size of a small cat.

Leaping from the ruined flesh, they land on the startled Eredar male. Who manages to release a wave of demonic flames killing two of them. The other four land of his body, biting into his flesh, injecting him with a paralytic poison, he drops like a felled tree. then moments later, the spiders, which are now rapidly growing, begin spinning their meal in their webs. Cocooning it tightly, before hauling it of to feast upon later. Now the size of small ponies, they drag their webbed victim up the wall. Where they attaching it to the ceiling, before heading of in search of other victims. Most of the remaining spiders on Izzabelle move to join them in their hunt.

[1/2]
Izzabelle stealths up behind a Doom Guard that is barking out orders, to the lesser demons. She draws back her fist and jabs it forward, with much more speed and force, than she has anticipated on using. A loud crack is heard as her scaly Demonic fist, connects with his spine, cracking the bone, followed by a shockwave of force that sends it flying forward. Izzabelle moves forward into a blade dance, slicing off both of it large bat like wings before it can recover itself. The Doom Guard spins and strikes out with its claws, raking them across Izzabelle’s shoulder and chest. Izzabelle hisses in pain as flesh and muscle split open. She activates both the crimson vial, and her demonic healing to mend the damage, as she continues to press her attack. Her demonic daggers are swirling with shadow energy.

She strikes out at the demon, so fast that her hands can hardly even be seen. She slices into his thick hide, repeatedly in the same place, until there’s a large gash in its upper belly. Blood and demonic ichor spill from the wound, as the demon roars and strikes out. It’s massive fist swings towards Izzabelle who dodges beneath it. She comes up and punches her clawed demonic hand right through the gash in the Doom Guards flesh. Its massive hand wrap around her and begins to squeeze, Izzabelle can feel her ribs beginning to bruise, and then crack beneath the pressure. Then her questing hand closes over its still beating heart, smiling triumphantly through the pain, she rips it from his body. She drops to the ground as she’s released from its lifeless grip, her hand still closes around its bloody heart.

She opens her mouth, the long tubular appendage, with the hardened pointy drill like appendage at the end, shoots out of it, hovering for a second above the dead demons body. It then drives down through the skull, the sound of bone splintering is heard, followed by slurping noises. Lumps appear and move down along the fleshy appendage attached to Izzabelle’s mouth. She swallows repeatedly her stomach swelling slightly before shrinking back to normal as the young feed. The Doom Guard’s head looks like it is caving in, it eyes get sucked in through it sockets, with a final suck, she pulls the hollow bone spike free. This time she drives it in through its chest, to continue feeding, about a dozen of her spiders, are surrounding her protecting her while she feeds the young.

[2/2]
“Speaking of power Lord Salkeen, is there a way to hide this? She sweeps her hand down her arm, indicating where her flame tattoos are now infused with light magic. “It very recently occurred to me, that when Varicar mentioned that The Master wouldn’t be happy to see me using Holy Magic to heal myself that one time. He wasn’t talking about you was he, I now get this feeling he was talking about Master Isaik.”

Salkeen glanced at Ahcirej as he poured fel into the hideous void rift, “You are infused with both Arcane fire and Light... Your tattoos will reflect what you are using, if you use fire your tattoos will burn with roaring flames! When you use light it will show holy light... However even if you hide it, The Master will know, he likely already knows... Just remain out of his main focus and other things should preoccupy his attentions...” Salkeen hissed continuing his Fel onslaught!

The spell seemed to be working as the miniature void rift shuddered and began to break apart but the Soul Thief has to have his last laugh!

A twisted blackened void hand reaches out of the rift, it long gnarled clawed fingers, close over her skull. Razor sharp nails puncture the bone in five different places, and sink into her brain.

Salkeen was a clever demon lord, as the Soul Thief reached out with his claws, Salkeen had expanding his fel beam to encompass Jericha’s body as well! The fel beam burned at the edges making it appear as if it was Salkeen’s intention to kill the Soul Thief’s taint, however the beam also held a hidden purpose! In the center of the beam Salkeen used the fel to pull Jericha’s mind and soul free and safeguard her from the assault of the Soul Thief! This action would however amplify the pain he would feel from the Soul Thief’s assault.

Salkeen hissed as the void energy ripped into his mind and attacked his sanity. The demon lord fell to the ground reeling back from the agony, he could swear his demonic heart stopped or a split second... Salkeen however wouldn’t be beaten like this, his own Master has struck out at him before... Salkeen rose from his downed position emanating burning fel flames, and fully containing Jericha’s mind and soul... The ethereal then finished the offending clawed hand... Both Ahcirej and the ethereal felt hollow from what appeared to be a loss but not Salkeen, he had triumphed...

Salkeen spit up some demonic blood through his razor sharp teeth... “Sericon, take us to Centralis now...” The demon lord commanded... The onslaught of the Soul Thief was unrelenting... If his Master wanted even a chance of having Jericha summon a void lord, he would be forced to help them...
“Sericon, bring us to Centralis...” Salkeen growled as he continued to channel fel into the rift!

“Yes, My lord!” Sericon responded and quickly set about activating the Ered’Kiel’s engines, the engine had just moved so getting it to jump again so soon was something he had to coerce out of the vessel! As Sericon worked still his lord and the others battled with some unseen void master, its level felt like something near Isaik when he wasn’t concealing his power...

Energy roared behind Sericon as he worked on the vessel, he was nearly done! “Just a moment longer...” Sericon muttered as he input the coordinate of Centralis!

“Sericon, take us to Centralis now...” The demon lord commanded...

“Yes, My lord!” Sericon said as he activated the mechanisms of the vessel! The whole of the Ered’Kiel groaned and hummed before disappearing from the sky! Fel energy permeated the air was the vessel warped to its new location! With a thundering boom of air pressure moving to accommodate a new large object, the Ered’Kiel appeared in the skies of Centralis and settled near the new void vessel also in the air...

Sericon looked out at the intimidating black vessel that exuded black mist, “Hopefully, That is The Master’s new vessel...” Sericon muttered, he thought he heard the women Ahcirej say something to that effect.

“My lord, we have arrived at Centralis...” Sericon said respectfully and subserviently...
“Master, Permssion to stay behind and continue work on enhancing your soldiers?”

Isaik tilted his head slightly at the suggestion... “Granted...” Isaik hissed watching as the gnome wondered off towards the same hallway Subject Alpha had went down.. Isaik would call the Blood Binder to take up Smuggs’s absence on the battlefield.

Yumara watches from the corner of her eye, as the Gnome exits the room, and vanishes down, the darkened corridor. As she watches him, she ponders if whether he could help strengthen Yamato, and Nagisa. With Nagisa having been changed on a biological level. It would be a while, before him and Yamato could mesh again. She turns her full attention back to Master. She remained leaning against his robes, for both the calm, and the balance it gave her. Tilting her head slightly, she peers up at him. “Master, would the Gnome,” she gestures towards the door Smuggs just recently walked out through “be able to help strengthen my spirit beasts? The changes in Nagisa biology, will prevent the two of them from meshing, for some time. While being strong, I would like it if they were stronger.” Yumara has started to become so dependent on him keeping her balance, she doesn’t even notice that she has been lightly gripping his rope, since Kneeling down beside him.

Isaik brought his hands together within his cloak, “If you desire, I could do the same for you... Your work and position would be unaffected, but the leaders of this world would be unable to call upon you like some pet. It only requires knowing who thinks they are the immediate superior, the leader of the sect of the Apothecary you work with should do...” Isaik suggested, if Yumara was to be associated with him, she would probably do wiser to remain anonymous...

A small smile curls up at the corners of her lips. The idea of Master, using his mental manipulation, to insure those fools, would stop treating her like a pet, brought a smile to her face. She hated the very idea of anyone other than Master, trying to control her. “Yes, Please Master, I would be very grateful, if you could scramble the brains...I mean make the idiots who think the can control me, forget my existence.” She would be spending most of her time with Master, she was still unstable, when out of his presence for any extended amount of time. She wasn’t quite sure what had caused it, she just knew that it was there. She knew the burning was one of the reasons she remained close to him. His very presence doused the flames, Salkeen he’d left permanently etched on her soul. Still it was more than that, when not in his presence her mind gave way to hate, fear, and despair.

Isaik tapped his chin in thought, “My guess would be his potential... His symbol... Other attributes like that... To slay Malfurion might show your strength, because although he is quite... Passive to act, the power he holds is impressive... To kill him removes quite a potential strength from the alliance...” Isaik hissed but continued, “To remove him may break the wills of the Night Elves, especially if they occupy the their home as my Assassin informs me... However if the horde fails... It will result in a world wide war without boundaries...”

The watches Master intently, while going over his explanation, as to why Malfurion’s death, would be a devastating blow to both the Night Elves, and the Alliance in general. His power was impressive, when he wasn’t being used as a puppet. To be captured so easily also proved he was weak. Plus he had the tendency to run off and do his own thing. Without giving thought to the consequences, his actions might bring. Still Yumara was worried about a few things, so she decides to speak of them to Master. “Master being what I am, and my strong ties to nature. I cannot be certain, how the death of someone else with such strong ties to nature would effect me. I know that massive destruction of nature, would shatter my balance.” The Idea of Malfurion dying a painful death, didn’t phase her. The thought of having her balance destroyed by it did. Whether she was killing Horde or Alliance, it didn’t matter to her. “As long as Master has souls to feed on, and we can perhaps draw a few beings back to feed the children. I don’t care who we are killing, I personally don’t care, for the either the Horde, or the Alliance. They could all cease to exist and it wouldn’t bother me.”
Ahcirej took a few deep breaths, to help calm her shattered heart. She couldn’t believe that Jericha was gone. No! She’s not dead, Lord Salkeen wouldn’t allow it, he wouldn’t lose her, to someone like the Soul Thief. Jericha wouldn’t allow herself to be taken away from Lord Salkeen. Still the area of her mind that Jericha once possessed, is achingly hollow. Her body is nearly nothing but bones, with partial pieces of organs and muscle, still attached in random places. The top of her skull is mostly crushed, and what remains of her heart is no longer beating. She slowly rises to her feet, turning she walks away from the Ethereal, and her twins body. Each step causing her more pain than she has ever experienced. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and licks the emotions away. She had a job to do, and she was nearly certain Lord Salkeen would bring her back to him. Jericha belonged to him like no other. Her Lord didn’t seem like the type, to just let another take what is his.

“Sericon, take us to Centralis now...” The demon lord commanded...

”Yes, My lord!” Sericon said as he activated the mechanisms of the vessel! The whole of the Ered’Kiel groaned and hummed before disappearing from the sky! Fel energy permeated the air was the vessel warped to its new location! With a thundering boom of air pressure moving to accommodate a new large object, the Ered’Kiel appeared in the skies of Centralis and settled near the new void vessel also in the air...

Ahcirej stumbles a bit and falls to her knees, as the ship jumps to warp speed. When they come out of it she is thrown forward a bit. She hadn’t been prepared for the sudden stop. Through the large viewing window, she can see the darkened Void Citadel floating in the sky close by. It was indeed very impressive to look at. Also a bit creepy and terrifying. With her reconnection with the light. It made being next to so much void, and fel, somewhat uncomfortable. Then she recalls something Lord Salkeen had recently said. The power she used would effect her markings. [i]Unlike Jericha who was a void witch, with only access to void and shadow magic, and the fel granted to her through Lord Salkeen. Ahcirej still had just as much access to Shadow Magic as she had before. She begins to concentrate, on filling her body with shadow magic, but stops when she sees that Lord Salkeen might be in need of another light transfusion.

“My Lord do you need me to channel more light into you, or would you prefer Shadow Mending.” She isn’t sure what to say about Jericha, she was unsure how felt about her. She knew Jericha was important to him, but why? she wasn’t sure. Still now that she was close to him, while he was in pain from the mental attack. He sure as hell didn’t seem to broken up over her death. Instead of becoming angry, for the first time Ahcirej felt a glimmer of hope.

Sericon looked out at the intimidating black vessel that exuded black mist, “Hopefully, That is The Master’s new vessel...” Sericon muttered,

“Well I didn’t get a look at it from the outside, but I sense the same, skin crawling eerie vibes. So I’m rather sure that would be Master Isaik’s newest acquisition. Really didn’t get to look around the inside much either, before I was summoned away.” While she is talking with Sericon, and waiting to hear if she needs to channel more light into her Lord, she remembers. “The Gnome, damn I forgot the Gnome. My Lord the Biologically enhancing Gnome, that follows Master Isaik, gave me a serum, that will make my body more resistant to fire.” She reaches into her robes and pulls out the syringe. “My Lord do you think I will benefit from the serum? If yes, then I ask for your permission to take it.”
Salkeen had prepared himself for the warp to Centralis but he was unsure about his next step in this plan... Steeling himself for what might end horridly Salkeen stood tall and commanding...

“My Lord do you need me to channel more light into you, or would you prefer Shadow Mending.”

Salkeen’s attention was taken by the question, “No, I will be fine... Especially if this plan works...” Salkeen said still holding out the details of his next bold move, but if he was to ensure the complete rejuvenation of Jericha he had to do this just right...

It would be about now that The Master would take notice that his precious Phoenix had returned... He would soon feel the intrusive probing voice of his master reasserting a level of control...

“The Gnome, damn I forgot the Gnome. My Lord the Biologically enhancing Gnome, that follows Master Isaik, gave me a serum, that will make my body more resistant to fire.” She reaches into her robes and pulls out the syringe. “My Lord do you think I will benefit from the serum? If yes, then I ask for your permission to take it.”

Salkeen gave her a quick glance as he noticed the syringe, the Master’s Life Tinker, his project he had taken for creating genetically superior minions... As long as the Life Tinker was truly active and the gnome that was Smuggs was inactive the serum would clearly benefit Ahcirej. Salkeen thought for only a moment, before finally relaying a answer. “Use this serum, you have been given, a debt to the master is nothing to fear... Not when I do this...” Salkeen responded.

Salkeen stood in his command center chest out ready to proceed. “Isaik! Master! You will listen to me and grant me your great power! If you resist then Jericha will never be able to help you with your plans!” Salkeen roared both physically and mentally for his master to hear.

“See through my eyes and know that I am not lying! Grant me your power and she might live!” Salkeen roared casting his gaze upon Jericha’s battered and deceased body. If this worked he would have enough power to completely rejuvenate Jericha’s body and restore her to a great power.

Salkeen stood his arms extended ready to receive more power, the power to completely bring his Jericha back, however if he failed, if he underestimated his master, Jericha and he would suffer!
“Ju be calling me, Dark Mon?” Maleok asked in the undead tone regular for a deathknight. Maleok didn’t wait for a response, he understood why he was called.

Isaik only nodded and pointed at the rift as Maleok spoke. Isaik had always enjoyed Maleok’s natural and unnatural abilities that made the exceedingly powerful Drakkari such a threat... His undeath made him nearly indestructible, his troll regeneration doubly so, finally his Drakkari nature meant he was much larger and stronger than even regular trolls! His offensive skills were considerable, but it was the indestructible nature that made him ideal... Isaik turned to Yumara sensing her ready to speak...

“Master, would the Gnome,” she gestures towards the door Smuggs just recently walked out through “be able to help strengthen my spirit beasts? The changes in Nagisa biology, will prevent the two of them from meshing, for some time. While being strong, I would like it if they were stronger.” Yumara has started to become so dependent on him keeping her balance, she doesn’t even notice that she has been lightly gripping his robe, since Kneeling down beside him.

Isaik pondered the thought for a moment them responded, “Be sure to use only necessary genetic enhancements... If you let the Life Tinker go to far, your pets will begin to look more like Subject Alpha then their wolf-like nature. One must remember, Genetic enhancements are great but going to far can make a crocolisk look like a monster...” Isaik said in his normal calculating tone, hopefully Yumara would understand, the genetic enhancements would be great but if she added to much her pets might not look the same in anyway. How would Yumara react if her pets became genetic abominations, devoid of their original looks...

“Yes, Please Master, I would be very grateful, if you could scramble the brains...I mean make the idiots who think the can control me, forget my existence.”

Isaik gave a wicked grin as Yumara’s underlying emotions and subconscious thoughts were revealed. “I can make it so they respect your presence when you are near but forget your existence when separated from you unless told otherwise... It makes things easier when many horde members can’t throw your name to the alliance when captured.” Isaik said, he would put the mental procedures in place when he and Yumara returned to Azeroth... Being anonymous was one of the best ways for survival...

“Master being what I am, and my strong ties to nature. I cannot be certain, how the death of someone else with such strong ties to nature would effect me. I know that massive destruction of nature, would shatter my balance.”

Isaik took Yumara’s words carefully, he had seen many timeline possibilities for this Battle of Thorns, some however were more concerning in regards to Yumara’s balance... In a select amount of timelines either Sylvanas had failed to kill Malfurion or Saurfang refused to kill Malfurion because of a dishonorable blow, the horde had targeted the night elves home instead... The massive tree, Teldrassil... Isaik could concede that it was a great amount of nature, should it be destroyed it might imbalance Yumara, however to Isaik it was much more a show of pride... In the night elves pride and arrogance they had nearly lost the World Tree during the Third War... In a attempt to regain their immortality they created the tree, Teldrassil...

“As long as Master has souls to feed on, and we can perhaps draw a few beings back to feed the children. I don’t care who we are killing, I personally don’t care, for the either the Horde, or the Alliance. They could all cease to exist and it wouldn’t bother me.”

Isaik nodded, no matter the timelines the death toll was extensive on both sides... “Perfect, The many deaths of both sides of Azeroth’s forces will empower me and my armies greatly...” Isaik hissed in approval of the coming plans, but quickly his visage grew darker again... “If I sense the timelines heading towards something that might make you unstabl-“ Isaik stopped mid sentence as he felt a familiar presence appear on Centralis... His Phoenix had returned...

[1/2]
“Isaik! Master! You will listen to me and grant me your great power! If you resist then Jericha will never be able to help you with your plans!” Salkeen roared both physically and mentally for his master to hear.

The audacity to commands ones master, Salkeen was asking to feel the master wrath. Isaik turned towards the front of the vessel, his ship responded by producing a large section of clear glass etched with black veins to peer out of. Isaik began to weave his magic around his vessel, he would exact control over the demon lord...

“See through my eyes and know that I am not lying! Grant me your power and she might live!” Salkeen roared casting his gaze upon Jericha’s battered and deceased body.

Isaik hissed snapping his claw like fingers and assuming sight from Salkeen’s eyes... The Master glared into the command center of the Ered’Kiel, before him was Jericha’s battered body, lifeless and dead.... Isaik hissed and writhed in agitation, he had little choice... Jericha would reject his aid even in bringing her back from the dead, and if he refused his best chance at summoning a void lord would cease to exist.

Isaik roared in frustration before pooling his great power and sending a surge of power towards Salkeen unlike anything the demon hunter had ever wielded before... “You will have a great deal of my power... Use it wisely, for I shall not do it again...” The Master hissed...

[2/2]
“Use this serum, you have been given, a debt to the master is nothing to fear... Not when I do this...” Salkeen responded.

“Yes Lord Salkeen, I wanted to be sure that I had you permission first. I am yours, and using anything that could effect me, on a psychological, or biological level. I would think of it being, a punishable action.“ She gets the strange feeling that Izzabelle might end up enquiring her Lords wrath again. For the short time she has known her, it seems, she purposefully forgets that her mind and body, are no longer her own. They now belong to her Lord, of course Izzabelle will not except that easily. Ahcirej finds herself curious as to what her Lord meant meant when he said “a debt to the master is nothing to fear... Not when I do this...”

she waited to see what he planned on doing, and hoped it didn’t get him perished. She was still reeling from the loss of her twin, not realizing that Jericha’s soul and mind still lived within Lord Salkeen. She had tried resurrection on the body, when she had been kneeling beside it. It hadn’t worked, their had been no soul, to recall to the body. The Soul Thief had destroyed it, or so she believes.

Salkeen stood in his command center chest out ready to proceed. “Isaik! Master! You will listen to me and grant me your great power! If you resist then Jericha will never be able to help you with your plans!” Salkeen roared both physically and mentally for his master to hear.

“See through my eyes and know that I am not lying! Grant me your power and she might live!” Salkeen roared casting his gaze upon Jericha’s battered and deceased

Ahcirej drops the syringe she is holding, as her whole body goes numb. “She stares wide eyed at Lord Salkeen. “The. Soul Thief, didn’t destroy her mind and soul?” She asks barely above a whisper. She doesn’t know what to think, If Jericha’s mind and soul still exists, Ebony’s Tower, should have called it home. Unless it was being contained by a powerful being, such as their Lord, and Master. She isn’t sure if Lord Salkeen is containing Jericha’s mind and soul or not. She does know, that if he is guarding her mind and soul, he does not want to release it. If he were to set it free before she has a body, it would be instantaneously called back to Ebony’s Tower. She had always returned to Ebony’s Tower, when she was killed, unless her spirit was trapped in some way. Still for now all that mattered, was her twin might live again.

The Ethereal turns its full attention to Salkeen, he would owe him a great debt, if he succeeded in the resurrection of his Mistress.
Izzabelle moves across the battlefield, like a shadow drifting across the ground. By the time most sensed her presence, it was already to late. The enhancements given to her, by the Master’s Life Tinker, were proving most beneficial. She approaches a Felguard, and two felhunters from behind. Silently she moves from on shadow to the next. As she glides across the ground, she pours shadow magic into her blades. She senses two of her fel plagued arachnid children nearby, and mentally communicates with them. Come take out the beasts,and feed, we do not need their kind, disrupting our spell casters, should they ever arrive. she cannot help but think.

She grins and drives her blades right into the Felguards back, the rips them free with an upward pull of her hands. Its greenish black demonic blood sprays from the wound, splattering all over her. The Felguard lets out a roar of pain and anger, spinning around, it strikes out at the fool, that had the audacity to attack it. Its first blow cleaved only air. As Izzabelle dropped to the ground and rolled out of the way. She came to her feet, just as the Felguard swung its massive two handed blackened fel blade low to the ground. Izzabelle leaps backward over the blade landing a few feet back. “With minions like you, tis a small wonder your Lord is losing.” Izzabelle taunts. The enraged Felguard rushes towards her, she goes to flip out of the way, when she suddenly feels a horrendous burning pain in her calf. She turns to see one of the felhunters, with its foul disease ridden mouth, locked onto her leg. Its sharp jagged fangs puncturing through her thick scaly demonic hide, injecting its plagued saliva into her muscles.

Izzabelle drops to one knee and drives the blade of one of her shadow blades down through the top of the beasts head. It lets out a snarl of anger and tightens its jaws. Izzabelle can feel the pressure on the bone, the tiny hairline cracks appearing. She goes to stab it again, when she sees a massive blade heading straight down for her head. She whips around and bring her blades together above her, barely managing to block the raging Felguards attack. She feels her arms almost snap under the pressure of its mighty blow. Izzabelle was starting to become enraged herself, she opens her mouth and spews forth a huge glob of webbing. It strikes the Felguard in the face, blinding and cutting off its air supply.

Hundreds of hungry little fel spiders moved about the web, quickly entering in through the hapless demon mouth, nose and ear. The climbed into its brain, down its throat into its lungs and stomach. Meanwhile the Felguard was clawing the sticky webbing from its face, its long sharp dagger like claws gauging its face as it proceeds to rip the webbing free. Izzabelle casts shadow step, then vanishes from sight. Within the Felguard the tiny spiderlings proceed to burrow into the soft fleshy insides.

Moments later the Felguard is ravenous, it must eat it must eat now. It drives its massive blade down through the spine, of the unsuspecting felhunter. That lets out a horrific howl of agony. The Felguard rips its magic draining tentacles from its back, devouring them in a flash. It isn’t enough, more, it must have more, clawed hands begin ripping and tearing chunks of flesh and meat from the pinned beast. The felhunter tries biting out at the demon gorging itself on it body, only to be met with a solid blow to its head. The Felguard grabs its top jaw with one hand, it bottom with the other. With a little effort, it finally manages to rip the bottom jaw free of the beasts hideous face. Copious amounts of blood spill from the felbeast as it drops to the ground writhing in agony. The Felguard drops tearing into it with teeth and claws, eating it alive. It isn’t until its heart is bitten into, that it truly dies. The Felguard stands, its engorged gut, the size of a Mo’args, blood and other gruesome fluids dripping from its mouth. It was still ravenous, it still needed more, the hunger was unbearable, unending.

Izzabelle watched from the shadows as the Felguard was effected by the younglings endless hunger. She grinned as she watched it devour the felhunter that had attacked her. Its death was both dreadful and agonizing, she only wished it had lasted longer. Two of her young ones had proceeded to take out the other felhunter, and were now wrapping it in their webs. She smiles in approval before stepping from the shadows and slicing he blades across the Felguards throat. It reaches for its neck, trying to stop the blood from gushing out. It drops to its knees and then down onto its face. Thousands of tiny black dots, pour out from around its skull. The sweep across the ground and scale Izzabelle, who opens her mouth, so that they can return home.
“You will have a great deal of my power... Use it wisely, for I shall not do it again...” The Master hissed...p

Salkeen felt the excess energy hit him like a knight on horseback. The amount of power Isaik had gifted him was truly astonishing yet, Salkeen felt even now it was far from all his Master great power. Salkeen had no choice but to roar as the excess power bounded into him and radiated off his body. This he could work with, Holding his hands aloft he gestured towards Jericha’s old body lifting it off the floor with magic before completely obliterating it. Salkeen needed to deconstruct the entirety of her old body to its most base components that way nothing could be left behind by the Soul Thief. Salkeen wove his hand in the air, flesh shaping magic was not that well known to him, but he had been gifted temporary knowledge along with Isaik’s great power.

Salkeen gestured to his ship ripping fel steel from the very room, Salkeen groaned as he looked more energy... “I need more...” Salkeen said gesturing to a group of loyal void walkers, he obliterated them down... Finally Salkeen focused all his might and resources into one point... Salkeen would remake Jericha a body completely from scratch, no souls this time for the Soul Thief to steal...

Salkeen melded voidwalker essence with fel steel creating a amalgamation of void fel steel that would be the bones of his Jericha... Her bones would be stronger than ever now, but she would weigh much more. Salkeen continued to pool his magic into his creation slashing his own wrists so that demonic blood would flow freely! His own blood would be used to remake Jericha! Finally Salkeen ripped the bodies of several demons apart to their base components to use as organs and skin for his minion, infusing the last of the void walkers essence into her very skin! But still Jericha’s body was not ready, extending his hand Salkeen produced the artifact eye Jericha had owned, he did not break down this irreplaceable artifact and stuck it into her left socket... Pulling more of his own blood he created a eye of fel for her right socket. Lastly Salkeen pushes his clawed arm arm into his chest and pulled out Jericha’s mind and soul and forced it into her new body...

Salkeen fell to his knees and roared at the body, “Awaken, Void Witch, Awaken Jericha!” Lord Salkeen commanded as his body began to heal itself with the excess power from his Dark Master. Salkeen rose high to his legs commanding Jericha again, “Awaken!” The Demon Lord barked.

“Sericon, preparation for assaulting the last of Reavrix’s defense must be done now... Launch of Reaver...” Salkeen commanded, he was talking about of the second made super fel reaver not unlike the one deployed in Pandaria earlier...
“Shall we show these pathetic demonic upstarts, these new abilities of ours?” With that said Izzabelle fades into the shadows.

Varicar nodded his enhanced vision allowing him to keep a eye on Izzabelle as she made her way across the battle field. Varicar leapt into action, blinding forward through the air and landing on the ground with incredible force that knocked away several weak felguards. Spinning on the spot Varicar lifted his right leg and brought it hard down upon a felguards skull shattering it with a splatter of demonic gore and blood. Varicar followed up the love with punching his left arm forward through a felguards chest, Varicar held the demons heart on the side side of the hole that now existed where his chest once was. Varicar spun sending the felguard bodies tumbling away and into the third felguard, in the same move he infused the action with healing mists that spread around the battlefield.

Varicar paused as he sensed a new individual on the battlefield... A massive Drakkari death knight that made his blood tremble, it was as if the troll has a unnatural pull on blood so primal it rivaled even the Vampiric Blood elves under the Lich King known as the San’layn.

“How ju doing? Feeling ready for some blood?!”

Varicar understood immediately it was one of the Masters puppets, individuals who had separate personalities implanted into their bodies to work under the Master for his own gain... Varicar again only nodded to the giant Drakkari, he was a man of few words... The three of them already seemed to be putting a major indent into Reavrix’s forces... It was no wonder the demon lord was hiding, he seemed all but incompetent...

Varicar stood upon the corpses he had slain and channeled healing chi into the air, he had recently noticed the Ered’Kiel in the sky... Their own lord had returned, the end of Reavrix was closer than any of them thought...
But still Jericha’s body was not ready, extending his hand Salkeen produced the artifact eye Jericha had owned, he did not break down this irreplaceable artifact and stuck it into her left socket... Pulling more of his own blood he created a eye of fel for her right socket. Lastly Salkeen pushes his clawed arm arm into his chest and pulled out Jericha’s mind and soul and forced it into her new body...

Rajen the Ethereal watches closely, as the Demon Lord who rules his Mistress, deconstructs her body. removing the souls so the Soul Thief cannot attack her in such a way again. You are a very clever Demon Lord he thinks as he watches him weave him demonic magic. With the power given to him, by the one he called Isaik. He floats close by as this Demon Lord begins remaking the body, using void essence, and fel steel to create her bones. So much stronger than before, he couldn’t help wondering what else he would add. He watches as he adds his own blood, powering up her even more, then came the parts from the demons. Then came the flesh, a combination of demonic and void. Finally he placed, her powerful artifact eye within her left socket. Before using more of his own blood to create one of fel, for the hollow right socket.

Her body now complete, Rajen eyes the Demon Lord as he pulls Jericha’s mind and soul from within himself. So that is why the connection was lost, your presence masked her own. he watches as he forces the soul and mind, into the newly formed body. Would she except it, her mind had trouble excepting the body that the Warlock had made for her. Then again, that body had been made to access the light. Something that him Mistress would never again be able to connect to, without a miracle. He looks at his Mistress, still something was missing. He tilts his head slightly, his ethereal gaze falling upon the Lord. “You have something of hers, something that will be returning to its right place, and owner. He had no right to keep it from her. It was to be returned, but he locked it away, nearly breaking her mind in the process.”

He makes a crushing motion with his hand, and within Lord Salkeen’s armor, the blood stone shatters. A monumental amount of void energy rips itself from the shattered gem. It hovers above the room for less than a nanosecond, before slamming into Jericha. It funnels past her artifact eye, vanishing into the hollow socket. It hits with enough force, The it causes her body to arch up off the ground. Before returning to its unanimated state. Within the body everything is connecting, her mind and soul, are linking to her new form. The physical portal is once more becoming a part of her, it has returned to where it belongs. While all this is happening Rajen turns and bows to Salkeen in respect.

Salkeen fell to his knees and roared at the body, “Awaken, Void Witch, Awaken Jericha!” Lord Salkeen commanded as his body began to heal itself with the excess power from his Dark Master. Salkeen rose high to his legs commanding Jericha again, “Awaken!” The Demon Lord barked.

At first there was nothing, no signs that what he had done, had been enough. Then suddenly she gasps in air, and her eyes light up. Her left eye socket is a swirling vortex of void. Fixed within the center of this vortex, is the eerie white glow of her artifact eye. If one looked, they would see souls being sucked into the eye. They might even hear their tormented screams of agony and despair. Her right eye glowed a hellish fel green. She looks around, taking in her surroundings before pushing herself into a sitting position. She feels more whole than she has in quite some time. She turns and looks at Lord Salkeen. “Lord Salkeen”

Rajen moves closer to the Demon Lord, “You did an exceptional job on her, still I was a bit surprised when you returned her artifact eye. Not that it can be destroyed, given how powerful it is. Along with giving her true sight, something akin to that of demon hunters only more powerful. It’s also an extremely powerful artifact that steals souls to power her void. An artifact that steals souls, who do you think was responsible for the creation of such an artifact?” With that said the Void Ethereal vanishes, reappearing in Jericha’s chambers below the ship.
“Master, would the Gnome,” she gestures towards the door Smuggs just recently walked out through “be able to help strengthen my spirit beasts?

“Be sure to use only necessary genetic enhancements... If you let the Life Tinker go to far, your pets will begin to look more like Subject Alpha then their wolf-like nature. One must remember, Genetic enhancements are great but going to far can make a crocolisk look like a monster...”

Yumara remains kneeling beside Master Isaik, lightly gripping his robes. She looks up at him as he speaks, focusing her full attention on what he is saying. [i]Master was wise, she didn’t want to change her spirit beasts, just make them a little more resilient to damage. Perhaps a little faster, offensive wise they were both doing rather well. She thinks about what Master is saying for a moment before speaking. “You are right Master, I would not want them to end up looking like monsters. Right now I’m thinking more, something to make them a bit more resistant to damage. At least for Nagisa, Yamato is much stronger and might not be in need of genetic recalibration.” She pauses for a moment to think it over before continuing. “I was also thinking something to make them faster. The best way to avoid damage, is not to be there.” She would get Masters permission later to speak with the Gnome. Right now she was thinking about helping Master obtain his goals.

Isaik gave a wicked grin as Yumara’s underlying emotions and subconscious thoughts were revealed. “I can make it so they respect your presence when you are near but forget your existence when separated from you unless told otherwise...

She chews on her bottom lip as she listens to Master, then a wicked smile curls the corners of her lips. “Yes please Master I would like that very much, especially considering, some of them tried killing me the last time I was there. Being respected by those who are less than you, would be nice change, for when I am there. For the most part, I’m usually easily forgotten, I don’t have much of a presence. Or at least I’ve always done my best to keep to myself.” Yumara says while lightly loosening her hold on his robes. The spirit shard is rebalancing the forest, and Masters presence has calmed her greatly.

Isaik nodded, no matter the timelines the death toll was extensive on both sides... “Perfect, The many deaths of both sides of Azeroth’s forces will empower me and my armies greatly...” Isaik hissed in approval of the coming plans, but quickly his visage grew darker again... “If I sense the timelines heading towards something that might make you unstabl-“

Yumara looks up and waits for Master to finish speaking, she knows that Master would not let her go unstable. He would take control, and completely shut her down, if he had to.

[1/2]
“Isaik! Master! You will listen to me and grant me your great power! If you resist then Jericha will never be able to help you with your plans!” Salkeen roared both physically and mentally for his master to hear.

At first Yumara was angry, was that flame throwing demonic whelp, demanding things of Master, using Jericha as a bargain chip. it would seem that she wasn’t the only one a little irate at Salkeen’s tone. If he wanted something from Master, he should ask, not demand. If that didn’t work, Yumara would suggest begging and groveling.

“See through my eyes and know that I am not lying! Grant me your power and she might live!” Salkeen roared casting his gaze upon Jericha’s battered and deceased body.

Yumara lets out a small gasp,and her grip on Masters robes tightens once more. [i]what did he mean, she might live, was something wrong with Jericha. She would know if Jericha had been permanently destroyed. Still if Jericha was dead, she would simply come back to life. Did he forget to clean the crap out of his ears, when she said. ‘As long you live she cannot die, unless her mind is obliterated, or your soul is destroyed.” Even then Jericha wouldn’t die, they would simply begin again. So why did he need Masters great power to bring her back. She could simply return to Ebony’s....Oh! Now she understands, Jericha cannot return to the Tower, not while Ebony is active. She could be lost to them forever, if she were to do that. Still if she is dead, her mind and soul, would have been summoned back, unless it is being contained in some way.
her heart beat is becoming erratic and her mind is racing.

Isaik hissed and writhed in agitation, he had little choice... Jericha would reject his aid even in bringing her back from the dead, and if he refused his best chance at summoning a void lord would cease to exist.

Isaik roared in frustration before pooling his great power and sending a surge of power towards Salkeen unlike anything the demon hunter had ever wielded before... “You will have a great deal of my power... Use it wisely, for I shall not do it again...” The Master hissed...

Yumara lets go of Masters robes, and falls onto her backside. She scrambles back a few feet in terror, “I’m sorry Master.” before regaining some of her senses. She knows that Master isn’t angry at her, it’s just his rage is exceptionally powerful. Being so close to it effected her, before her mind had time to process the emotions. Yumara finds that she seems to be having trouble catching her breath.

[2/2]
Salkeen watched as void energies flowed from the shattered blood stone within his armor and arch their way into Jericha forcing life upon her! It wasn’t long before she finally stirred and began to respond... Salkeen stood tall, he had no doubt she would still be alive, for as long as he lived, he would find a way to bring her to life!

She turns and looks at Lord Salkeen. “Lord Salkeen”

“How do you feel?” Salkeen hissed in his demonic accent, he had to test her psyche... The demon lord eyed her carefully before finally speaking again in a more commanding tone. “We have returned to Centralis...” Salkeen boomed looking into Jericha’s eyes for hints of emotion... “This time you will not flee to the Ebony Tower... This I command... Instead your retreat shall be here aboard the Ered’Kiel! If this domain is not far enough from your threat, Sericon will take the vessel far enough...” The demon lord hissed, glancing at Sericon to ensure he was listening. Salkeen turned back glancing out at the battle below, Reavrix was cornered this fight was clearly over... They just needed the demon lord to show himself...

Rajen moves closer to the Demon Lord, “You did an exceptional job on her, still I was a bit surprised when you returned her artifact eye. Not that it can be destroyed, given how powerful it is. Along with giving her true sight, something akin to that of demon hunters only more powerful. It’s also an extremely powerful artifact that steals souls to power her void. An artifact that steals souls, who do you think was responsible for the creation of such an artifact?”

Salkeen scowled as he heard the ethereal’s words... Turning with a glare in his eye, “Should the artifact prove a detriment to my will... I’ll destroy it myself...” Salkeen growled, he would not let what was his be destroyed again...

Salkeen turned towards Sericon ready to command when he felt it... Black veins appeared across Salkeen’s flesh and the demon lord staggered for a moment as power was stripped from him... The demon lord held his ground in a scowl as the excess power from his master fled his body, now was only left Salkeen’s incredible power...