Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Drednautt crossed his great arms, the boasts of Salkeen were pretty common, and yet such a creature was fully capable of bringing truth to such boasts… The orc however thought deeply about the mention of this Ebony… Salkeen had struck out with his might and yet been left actually truly wounded for once, Drednautt eyed Salkeen’s side that the demon lord tried to hide… Salkeen was a great and powerful demon lord but his arrogance could get him killed if he didn’t have something more… Drednautt hardly believed a fight against a creature that turned Salkeen’s and Jericha’s spells against them would be so easily beaten…

Drednautt heard Salkeen’s words, he wasn’t surprised that he said such things, he understood how Salkeen felt about what he deemed was a weaker form… “Perhaps you are right…” Drednautt spoke in a deep rumbling voice that hardly matched his orcish size… A feat considering Drednautt was hardly small in this form…

Next came Salkeen’s focus to Ahcirej, something Drednautt knew was not entirely warranted as her fault… In her need to protect what was her own, Ahcirej disobeyed her Lord and fought him to another world… Drednautt knew that even if Salkeen and Ahcirej didn’t know it, Salkeen needed more like Ahcirej to bravely stand before him and be the one who could tell him no… Drednautt could only imagine what horrific thing Salkeen had been planning to do to get even…

Drednautt shook his head, the Orc would need to leave Ahcirej to her fate, though he wished the best for her… Making his way across the flattened earth caused by Salkeen’s incredible fury and power, the Orc stopped at a place he was sure would remain out of the way of Salkeen’s forces… Holding his great hammer, the Orc pulled back his arm before with a mighty swing slammed the ground with his incredible strength! The ground shuddered as great rough pillars of dark metal burst forth from the earth, luminous crystals lining each pillar, with another great movement the orc had secured a small mechanical device from his armor and tossed it at the earthy pillars! The device struck the pillars bouncing as it fell before activating with a great electric blast, the pillars now had formed a portal… It was only seconds before six mechanically armored goblins appeared before Drednautt, “What you need boss?” The first chirped…

Drednautt stared down at the smaller goblins before responding, “Set up a gateway between here and my domain, We are going to war!” The Orc roared, his eagerness for combat getting the better of him… “Set up everything!” The Orc commanded before he himself began to put his part into construction of a great machine forge! With a mighty swing of his hammer, the earth flattened out to a smooth hard foundation, in the center a pool of furious lava began to boil…

2 Likes

Orion speaks up after Isaik finishes. It will not be necessary Dark One, My past self will prevent that Izzabelle from crossing paths with ours. I’ll be needed to control the flow of time on both our Izzabelle, as well as the one she will be replacing. Orion says, his voice flowing into their minds. having two Time Gods so close might draw attention that we do not need. he finishes. Yumara lightly squeezes Masters robe. “I will recant what I said earlier, it seems Orion believes that our Izzabelle is better served if he remains.” Yumara’s grip on Masters robe tightens and for a brief moment she is filled with rage. “I have lived this life, hundreds of thousands of times, I always remember everything. I have met myself many times before Master. However I agree it is best not to draw unwanted attention to ourselves.”

Yumara smiles. “Master has most of this all figured out.” She says, the trust she has in his abilities is without parallel. Orion merely nods his head in understanding.

“I know our enemy Master, I’ve fought him in nearly every lifetime that I have lived.” As she speaks her fingers grow into long claws, vines sprout from her scalp and tangle around her hair. Yumara takes a few breaths and the changes revert back to normal…

”NO!” Yumara spins around the look in her eyes nearly wild. Isaik an tell that she is moving to a bad place fast. His earlier calming was the only thing stopping her from falling over the ledge. “He cannot touch Ebony’s Tower, if he plans on attacking it, I will remove Jericha from him Master, I will not jeopardize our lives because of some Demon Lords ignorance.” Orion jumps onto Yumara’s Shoulder, a few moments later Yumara seems calmer, but still agitated. Isaik knows that if Salkeen, and Jericha, strike out at the Tower again, he will not be able to stop the Nature Goddess, from reclaiming the Void Witch.

As Isaik reveals his true form, all other thoughts leave Yumara’s mind. She reaches out her fingers lightly ghosting over the horrific scar. “I hope the one who betrayed you paid the most horrendous of prices. I hope they suffer for eternity.” Yumara says a primal sounding growl coming from deep within her.

Isaik feels pleasure corse through Yumara at the idea of using Anomaly once again. She had used the book a few times before. Not always to the most favorable of results, as the existence of the Devourer proved. Yet she was extremely possessive, and protective of it. Enough to take it from Ebony’s Tower, and keep it hidden from Jericha. “It would be a pleasure to use Anomaly once again.” Yumara claims.

Yumara reaches for the Tome, her fingers lightly caress it before her grip tightens and she pulls it towards her. “Thank you Master.” With that said she wastes no time. With a flick of her wrist f her wrist the book opens to the page that she wants. She then Waits for Master and Orion to be ready before she starts the spell.

Orion turns to Isaik, What we do now will repair much of the damage but not all. Her Mind, her Magic, her body will be mostly fixed. Yet her soul will remain damaged. While Her Bonded can fix it to a point, he is not her souls keeper. When we saved her that duty was given to Jericha, with her it will always remain. She is the only one capable of completely repairing her soul. Yet she foolishly disregarded her role in Izzabelle’s rebirth, and Izzabelle will forever pay the price, for my folly in trusting that the heartless witch would actually keep her word. As Orion says this Yumara lets out a low growl of warning at him.

Before Izzabelle can speak there’s a flurry of motion. Orion switches to his humanoid form and starts working his time magic. As he does this Yumara starts to cast the spell from the Tome in her hands. In a prison hidden deep within a twisted labyrinth. Thousands of creatures are stripped down to just their essence. Essence which erupts from Yumara and strike Izzabelle’s deteriorating form. As she casts Yumara waits for Master to take and shape Izzabelle’s flesh into that of her past forgotten self. While doing this Orion summons the Orb of memories from earlier. This would give Izzabelle some memories of the time they were returning to. She would forget all that recently transpired, such as this last battle.

1 Like

Ahcire sat waiting upon his father’s version of a throne, the great command seat of the demon lords most powerful and impressive of ships… The burst of fury had began to make Ahcire think, such characteristics were something like that in which only his father might do, his biological mother, his clone, Ahcirej was not one to lose herself in such rage… Ahcire thought back to the cowering words of the demons around him frantically trying to fulfill his will lest Ahcire himself dismember them as he had that felguard… Ahcire need not sit on this throne for very long before the great doors leading in opened…

Ahcire sat listening to the creatures excuses for why it could not protect his beloved sister, it was highly likely he would have to throw the worthless creature into the pits, her worth only that of felhunter fecal matter… A cruel grin took his face instead as his sister rose up…

“Seems like you truly enjoyed yourself sister, such a mess left behind however.” Ahcire gestured with his hand calling worthless imps to clean up the gore that spattered the walls. Ahcire motioned for his sister to sit next to him, if the demonic fools who slaved under Ahcire’s lord and master had any sense they would be nearly done soon… The great vessel Ignis’Avim being restocked the moment it had docked with the Kiln… “I felt your despair and anguish dear sister, know whatever has attacked our family line, father will surely destroy it…” Ahcire said with a sense of certainty as he watched the minor demons scour the carnage away with fel fire.

That is when the shadows of a minor demon and something more elf like appeared in the doorways… “Enter…” Ahcire growled gesturing for the minor demon to pull Lhashira forward… Pull the imp did, but gone was his cheery taunting of Lhashira from before, the pitiful and feeble creature could sense that such behavior was likely to end in his horrific torturous death… “I hear you were the creature that brought back those unworthy scum who sought to escape my father’s demands? Sought to flee from his wondrous mercy and grace?” Ahcire spoke glaring down at the pitiful minor demon and the creature behind it.

“You were the wise one in this endeavor… Like the birth of a newborn child the first moments under our great lord can be that of great pain and suffering! However for those who have the resolve to survive the first agony, will experience a higher form of being, rising above those stillborn creatures that succumb to the torment… Those who fail will forever feel the anguish of their feeble bodies until they are either broken or find the will to elevate…” Ahcire spoke as if he was before his father this very moment… “Let us hope our lord feels this way about you… We are on our way to meet him this very moment…” Ahcire growled, around him the ship thrummed to life shifting beneath them ever so slightly letting all those aboard know it was to late to leave now… A resounding boom echoes out as the ship went to warp speed, outside the vessel the glowing green lights reflected off the hull!

2 Likes

Jaseiah who is still clinging to her brother, turns to see what Ahcire is talking about. Her arms drop to her side as she takes in the carnage. It was a massacre, demonic ichor, and bits of body, covered a large area og the floor. There where bloody globs of what looked like brains matter, and bone splinter fragments stuck to the wall. About this time Jaseiah notices that she is covered in blood, and gore. That she is covering her Brother with it as well. “More enjoyable dear Brother if I remembered doing it.” Jaseiah says as she turns back to face Achire, a cruel smile forming on her lips. “Still it pleases me to know that they did not have an enjoyable experience.” Jaseiah states carelessy waving her hand to motion at those behind her.

Jaseiah slid off her Brothers lap and into the seat her Mother would normally occupy. “Ahcire why are we aboard Lord fathers great vessel? Last thing I remember is being in the control room.” Jaseiah asks, as she watches the Imps burning away the carnage. “It was awful brother, I never felt anything like it before. I hope to never feel anything like it again.” she says with a slight shudder, a lost look fleeting over her face momentarily. “I can still feel mother’s pain, she is being fed upon ahcire. Both her Void, along with our lord Father’s fel are being drained from her. I felt that while I was trapped in that awful space. Then came the despair, followed by nothingness, the emptiness was the worse. The pain, the despair, let me know I still existed. The nothingness was something else entirely…” Jaseiah says, looking down at her gore covered form, her nose crinkly with disgust. She turns back to her brother. “Disgusting! Seroiusy why do the lesser demonic scum have to be so messy?” she asks, before returning to the subject. “I too am certain that Father will destroy whomever was foolish enough to attack our family. We both have witnessed and know, the only one allowed to cause mother this much pain is him.” Jaseiah states, as her body erupts in fel flames burning away most of the filth.

Jaseiah straightens up in her seat, as the Imp pulls the Demon Hunter forward. The demon Huntress looked like she wanted to boot the lesser thing across the room. Jaseiah senses it right off, for some strange reason mother had a strong dislike for this creature that now stood before them. Then again who did mother not dislike? Turning to the Imp who is bowing continuously to her Brother she speaks. “Help your bretheren clean up this mess, unless you would prefer becoming a part of it?” The Imp was scouring the floor with fire before she even finished speaking. Looking up at ahcire she speaks, “She bares the mark of one that mother has taken pleasure in torturing.” she says in a voice that Lhashira can clearly hear. Tilting her head in the Demon Huntresses direction a sadistic smile spreads across her face. “I’m not quite as good at torture as my mother but I endeavor to try my best.” Jaseiah states, to the Hunter that is now kneeling before them. She does not understand yet why this Demoness was here.

Ah! so that is why she was brought before them. drumming her fingers on the arm of her seat, she speaks. “Where are these retches that thought to try and escape from Their Lord?” Jaseiah asks rising to her feet and approaching the kneeling Demoness.

Reaching down she grabs the Hunters chin and tilts her head up. “Brother speaks the truth, tell me… do you have the resolve to rise above the great agony that you will surely suffer, to prove that you have a place among fathers elite? Or will you become nothing more than pit food and fecal matter, like many before you?” Yaseiah asks of her before releasing her and turning to walk back to her seat.

Jaseiah smiled it would be nice to have the family all in one spot again. Yet once they warp into space above Umbra Shukil, she gasps in pain, she drops into her seat breathing hard. “Damn Mother’s pain is so much stronger here.” Jaseiah states taking a few deep breaths.

1 Like

Lhashira allowed the wretched little demon to pull her forward into the room. The Imp looks up at her and hisses, “kneel before the Great one.” Lhashira drops to her knees, the Imp quickly follows by dropping to his. “Great One, the Demon Huntress you sent me to retrieve.” Lhashira glanced over at the pathetic grovelling creature. Where was all the boistering, and bravado now?

Lhashira cannot help the slight grin that comes to her face as that little bas… Imp gets threatened. She swears she has never seen anything move that fast.

Lhashira realizing who’s before her swallows hard, she had no desire to be anywhere near either the Mother, or the daughter. The early torture, and escape from the feeding pits, was still somewhat fresh.

“Yes My Lord.” Lhashira says, she wasn’t asked for any sort of explanation. So she answered the question directly.

Lhashira looks up at the Woman covered in demonic Blood, and gore, as she approaches. “They were being taken away by the Guards as I was brought here My Lady.” Lhashira says, she truly had no idea where they were brought too, only that they were taken. Jaseiah still holding her by the chin lets out a small sigh, “That’s a pity.”

“I will always do above my best when it comes to Serving Lord Salkeen, My Lord.” Lhashira states truthfully. The contract meant that she would loyally serve Lord Salkeen Until either her permanent death, or he was defeated. Lhashira didn’t see either happening soon.

“Yes! I do have the will to rise above all those lesser demons, I will prove my worth.” Lhashira says with conviction. Jaseiah releases her chin and smiles evilly “Such a big words, from a tiny being, remember this as you are being broken by his Queen.” Jaseiah say cruelly before returning to her chair.

Lhashira didn’t need to be told they were closer to Lord Salkeen. Like any Demon bound to the will of another, she could feel his presence much more strongly now.

1 Like

In a flash he’s on Yumara’s shoulder, this isn’t something he would normally do. Still desperate times call for desperate measures. When Orion speaks it’s solely into Isaik’s mind. I just rewound the last few seconds. While she knows they attacked Ebony’s Tower. She doesn’t know of Umbra Shukil, or of Salkeen desire to wage a war against Ebony and his Tower from such a place. It might be best to keep that from her until we return from the past. Orion suggests.

After a brief conversation they were nearly prepared to get this started. They just needed to heal, and flesh shape Izzabelle, give her the memories he had gathered, and figure out what point to bring her back to.

Orion turns to Sericon, just as he takes on his Humanoid form and catches Izzabelle as she collapses into unconsciousness. “I apologize for this, we are going to fix her, she was badly damaged from that last attack.” Orion says to him. As he speaks the air around them seems to be filled with millions of time telling devices. Nearly all of them are frozen, yet some of them start to move. The clocks tick, the sand pours the hands move. “Chose a time Dark One, and I will bring us there.”

1 Like

Varicar sensed the slight changes in Faendrel’s breathing, the way her body starts to tense up beside him. Before she can let out so much as a sigh, the homunculi struck her with his palm paralyzing her vocal chords. “Be silent, do you wish to announce to the whole ship, we are here.” Varicar commands, his voice not but a hissing whisper.

Faendrel tried to squirm away, but Varicar was prepared for such an reaction. With a few jabs of his fingers in key places, Faendrel finds her body as paralyzed as her vocal chords. “Be still, I will not have you jeopardize this mission.” The sheer lack of emotion when he says this has Faendrel recoiling in her mind. The homunculi would not hesitate to kill Faendrel if he needed too…

Varicar started to send his fel tainted healing chi down to heal the wreckage of Faendrel’s lower body a true mess of gore and exposed bones… it was a wonder the smell of such carnage didn’t alert the alliance to their position. Faendrel silently summons more pests and vermin, to accentuate the healing. Varicar paused he could sense even with both of them using magic, it seems to only be healing half as fast as it should be. Something is severely dampening the effects of the healing magic and that was a variable Varicar didn’t like…

Varicar focused his full attention on Faendrel, this was information that was of great importance to the master, knowledge to the nature of Jericha the one who was responsible for so many now under the Master’s control… Varicar tilted his head, at the moment the elimination of Ebony was a positive thing, the dark elf creature had been interfering with the Master and Salkeen nonstop… Such actions required a response… Death…

This was troubling information, Jericha was connected to the tower itself, if the tower had been damaged as Faendrel spoke than Jeeicha was wounded… Like a wild beast, Salkeen might be unreasonable to those around him, drunk off the stupors of rage filled adrenaline… “If you are connected to the tower physically… It’s damage is your damage… Your health is it’s repair?” Varicar stated, a probing question but with the firmness of a machine calculating a answer to a equation…

Varicar continued his examination of Faendrel’s words on what had just occurred… Judging by how he himself had felt his heart come to a screeching halt, his own mother of the homunculi was effected… This made the situation quite important… The homunculi mulled over whether the situation demanded a faster evacuation then theft of a boat, it was risky and left behind issues to be solved but in a case such as this it might be necessary…

Varicar closer his fist causing his magic to freeze Faendrel’s vocal chords once more. As she lays against him, red mists start flowing up over her body, her rest was now required as Varicar considered there options. Faendrel tried not to breathe, however seeing this the homunculi doubled up his fist and jabbed her in the diaphragm. Faendrel gasped taking in a large amount of the crimson mist, It slightly burns her airways, and lungs. Yet before she can react, she goes limp, Varicar growled the healing would be more sufficiently done with her being asleep. Varicar pondered the situation, he was sure the Master heard what she had said about Jericha.

1 Like

Ahcire gave a dark grin, “Quite dear sister, they were filled with great fear and horror as you cut them down…” Ahcire spoke, the violent bloodshed reminded him of his father and mother…

Ahcire couldn’t explain it but he felt it was the right path, as if subconsciously his father and mother were calling to him, they were ready for something… Planning something big, a invasion unlike any other! “I felt father needed us, needed his great vessel… I can’t explain how…” Ahcire stated his eyes turned towards the outside of the vessel, he had felt something ever since he watched his father rain a burning death from the heavens…

“You will not return to such a place sister, not while I live and breath… As for whatever foolishly clings to our father’s power? Let them drink! He power of fel is eternal! Our father is hardly a weak lesser demon…” Ahcire spoke with conviction before glaring at the imps that had arrived to scour the floor of such filth…

Ahcire nearly tossed the axe he held at the Impsy right then and there, “Filthy and worthless…” Ahcire hissed about his thoughts on minor demons… “Which is why this is such a transgression dear sister…” Ahcire said with a stark coldness, he too wished for vengeance on who attacked their father…

Ahcire glanced over at the door the pitiful creature leading the way… Did it feel itself superior for leading a creature that had actually done Salkeen a service to them? Ahcire roller his eyes, the imp was nothing to him, it was likely that Ahcire would allow their guest to control the imp… Jaseiah spoke first, she had a strong conviction like his mother when she was enraged…

Ahcire straightened his back in his father’s throne as he watched this demon hunter, had he met her before? Her demeanor was much more refined then those lesser demons… And yet as Jaseiah said she bore the mark of their mothers torture… Was this why this demoness was so willing to serve?

Ahcire watched the two converse his sister tortured by the fact she could not punish those who dared to try and desert Salkeen’s great mercy and power… Ahcire felt it, this very moment they resides in the prison hull, the two brother and sister will have brought order to the Kiln and deliver these two deserters straight to their lord father…

Ahcire only had few words for such a response… “We shall see…” Ahcire hissed, he knew there had been greater boastings from worse failures… Jaseiah snapped once more at Lhashira before settling beside him again, with a resounding explosion as atmospheric pressure was pushed away from the great vessel, Ahcire knew they had arrived…

Ahcire nodded he felt something off as well… As the ship descended lower in the sky focusing on the point of their father, it halted before pointing up to the heavens… Legion ships had the uncanny ability to become floating towers of death when the situation demanded… Within the ship, the occupants felt nothing, the rooms moved as the ship had… “It is time… Take us to the surface to Lord Salkeen…” Ahcire commanded, the demons in the control center obeyed deploying short distance legion teleporters… Around the three green fire burned up and around them before they landed on stark black and red stone of Umbra Shukil, the aftermath of their father’s fury… Ahcire kneeled, he need not speak, Lord Salkeen already knew they were coming…

2 Likes

Salkeen glared at Ahcirej unfazed, the demon lord himself was a pinnacle of pride and arrogance and yet here was a minion of his doubting his power… Did she truly believe that he couldn’t accomplish exactly what he planned to do for the transgressions of Ahcirej’s?

Salkeen crossed his arms, Ahcirej would differ extra for her lack of faith, what the demon lord could achieve was beyond what most believed was possible, his will stronger than even the universe’s laws of physics!

Salkeen turned to glare at the orcish women who had come to swear fealty to the demon lord… “The worthless creature Ebony will be less than dust when I finish with him… His screams a grim reminder to the universe for those who challenge the power of a demon lord protecting what is his!” Salkeen growled a deep roar like growl, it was just as much a threat to Ebony as it was to Kasakura…

Salkeen watched the vision in his new minion’s mind, his fury to end Ebony still burned in his soul, and yet the demon lord would not blindly trust this orc yet… The demon lord peered through the vision observing as Jericha stood before this orc teaching her the truth of power… All great power came from strife, came from conflict, came from sacrifice! Salkeen gave a cruel dark smile under his shrouded mask, “To really get a understanding in all things that matter is the result of much bitter fighting, of suffering, spiritual agony and soul passion. Life itself would have no meaning if there was no fighting on all planes, if all was smooth and monotonous. Everything fights in nature. Every plant fights to get more sunshine, every animal fights for food; the gods themselves fight. Constant struggle on all planes to which it has access is the birthright of the creature. It is a great pleasure to see Jericha taught you well in such regards… You would never hope to defeat any such creature from the darkness without such teachings…” Salkeen hissed, Salkeen then turned his dark visage towards Drednautt…

Salkeen nodded, taking a step back his plans of sieging that Ebony tower were coming to fruition, the likes of Reavrix had only fought a single commander on the field of battle, now there would be two, twin armies of great death and the third army of personally trained killers of the void…

In the bleeding sky above, the images of other worlds still present from the great destruction caused by Jericha and Salkeen, appeared the Ignis’Avim… The rest of those who were required to conquer a world had arrived…

Salkeen turned towards his children who had just arrived to his new bastion of power, the fortress that would serve as the focal point of his campaign to conquer that Ebony tower… A cruel dark predatory smile formed on Salkeen’s face, the demon lord turned to ensure Ahcirej was indeed still watching her lord… “It is about time you come before me once more my dear children… Your exploits aboard the Kiln are known even here… A reward is in order for those who serve loyally… But first Ahcire… Come forth…” Salkeen hissed, and obey Ahcire did moving towards his father ready to rewarded…

Salkeen’s visage turned darker, “Ahcirej, since I cannot inflict such pain or agony upon you, Ahcire shall experience it in your place!” Salkeen hissed grasping Ahcire roughly on the shoulder drawing thick blood! In an instant Ahcire was surrounded by spiraling fel flames that burned his very flesh and caused him to scream out in agony… Salkeen focused his dark vision on Ahcirej as he continued to feed the burning flames that ripped at Ahcire… “You defied me to stop such agony upon one like Ahcire, now you will be the cause of it…” Salkeen let more fel flow into Ahcire healing his would as quickly as he burned them open again… The son of the demon lord would for now experience only agony!! The screams of Ahcire echoes out in the flattened grasslands…

2 Likes

Ahcirej stood ready to fight for her Lord if she was needed. It didn’t matter if she was upset, she would still fight for him. It takes Ahcirej a moment, but she soon recognizes Kasakura. She now wore many more scars, each one a badge of honor to her. The one Jericha trained to take over her massive army. Not only did she recieve training from Jericha, but from Yumara as well. A part of Kasakura’s army had fought their way through Ebony’s Tower, with Yumara to free Jericha from him. That now seemed like centuries ago. Knowing that nothing was attacking she allows herself relax a little. Turning she continues to walk across the fel pocked dead red world. Moving swiftly away from Salkeen, towards the echoes which call out to her. A massive boom stops her in her tracks as the Ignis’Avim appears in the crimson sky above what was recently dubbed Umbra Shukil. Ahcirej wasn’t surprised that Lord Salkeen would bring his most powerful of Vessels to this place.

Ahcirej continuous on her way, stopped once again as both her son Ahcire, and her niece Jaseiah appear next to Lord Salkeen. It was nice to see that they were okay, although Jaseiah didn’t look well, and she seemed to be growing steadly worse. Ahcirej turns and starts walking towards the children.

Ahcirej smiles she is proud that her son along with her Neice were able to bring the Kiln back under control. She watches as Lord Salkeen call Ahcire to him, if only she had known.

She turns towards Lord Salkeen, “Do not do this, lord Salkeen.” Yet her words fall on deaf ears as she watches her son burn. As he burns so to do the mental chains that bonded her will to Salkeen’s. He wasn’t her Lord, he was nothing, as the chains burn and break. Ahcirej realizes that something is wrong. With every tortured scream, from Ahcire it becomes more noticable. Ahcirej’s very existence is vanishing, with it her holy light is dying. As her light vanishes so does Jericha’s void. As Jericha’s void vanishes she starts to die. Salkeen feels it as pieces of his soul fragment return to him. Jaseiah collapses to the ground, the Cyborg body stops moving, Ahcirej can no longer able to bind herself to it. She is rabidly losing her ability to experience emotions. Is this what it truly is to be unbound, no emotions, no dreams, no pain, no thoughts. You have nothing to worry about, because you are nothing. For a moment Ahcire would feel the touch of a cool hand on his face, it would cut through even the worse of Salkeen’s flames. Salkeen’s demonic vision gives him a front row seat to the destruction of Ahcirej. He watches as her existence is pulled apart, and with it comes the knowledge, that he’s on the verge of losing everything.

Within the Subterranean domain Of the Masters, everything starts to fall apart. Anomaly strikes the floor as Yumara starts becoming more ethereal. Orion seems is great agony as he gives his all to keep Izzabelle from being claimed by Oblivion. Turning towards Isaik “What is happening Dark One?” he asks through gritted teeth, “Why is Jericha dying? Please tell me that Salkeen hasn’t attacked the tower again.” Orion says in complete exasperation.

1 Like

Drednautt peered skywards, Salkeen’s grand vessel coming forth from the Kiln to serve as the top of the spear attacking Ebony’s tower… It was the grandest of vessels, something Drednautt was mildy jealous of…

Drednautt sent his great hammer crashing down into the hillside creating great walls of black metal that would serve as the outer walls of his wing of the fortress… Drednautt paused his vision snapping to the sounds of Lord Salkeen torturing one of his spawn before Ahcirej, unable to harm her physically he resulted to using the only thing his mind could come up with next!

Ahcire looked broken from the mere act that Salkeen had decided to pull, in his arrogance and aggression brought upon by losing Jericha he was causing it himself. Drednautt did the only thing he felt was right to do… With a great heave the mighty hammer in his hand flew through the fetid air growing in size before impacting near Salkeen and his dark ritual, Drednautt charged forward with great purpose towards the demon lord, before in the middle of his strides he began to grow and change, long horns sprouting from his head as his teeth grew sharper. His mouth and head elongated, before his neck grew much longer, the Orc fell to his fours limbs as they too grew in size, long black scaled arms and legs with razor sharp claws… A tail appeared behind him as his body grew the once orc became nearly the size of a alliance gunship… Finally two great wings sprouted from his back, only to reveal their webbing horrifically torn, he would never fly… The great black dragon stopped infront of Salkeen with enough force to cause the air around them to thunderclap, “Salkeen consider your actions!” Came a deep rumbling roar from the dragon… “Before you lies the destruction caused by you, your queen and your greatest enemy! How would this valley look if you were still in your own domain…” Drednautt hissed a massive reptilian boom… “Now even with your enemy defeated, you have become your own destruction…” Drednautt growled, he did not strike out at Salkeen though in their current conditions Drednautt might succeed in fight the demon lord this time…

Salkeen glared at Drednautt and Ahcirej, his face stern and aggressive still yet inside his own mind he felt Jericha growing weaker, he saw the damage that was caused by his callous actions… Salkeen closed his claws banishing the fel flames… Before them all Ahcire fell to the ground, remade by the flames… His skin was purified of any blemishes, his eyes burning more glowing gold then ever before, Ahcire’s muscles were stronger than ever… “When I first met you, you had no family to speak of, is this how you want to be remembered by your own children?” Drednautt growled loudly, focusing his great reptilian eyes upon Salkeen’s demonic visage… Salkeen glanced back between Ahcirej and Drednautt, “Such errors will not occur again…” Salkeen growled low, perhaps he had indeed reacted to violently…

Drednautt turned his head to look at Ahcirej to see if such words and actions would appeal to her will to stay, she was needed in Salkeen’s life, whether she knew it or not…

1 Like

Salkeen watched Ahcirej closely, this was not as intended… She begged yes, but this was no repentance before him, it was primal fear for her offspring… Salkeen frowned inwardly as the spell continued, Ahcire’s flesh was burned away, painfully agonizing in its process, but afterwards he was healed… Salkeen was burning away the impurities of the Gnomes wretched cloning device… Ahcire would never truly be Lord Salkeen’s until he was refined… His cells were seared removing the tainted dna that had been altered by that gnomish creature only to be replaced and healed by the combined dna of Ahcirej and Salkeen…

Salkeen stood, seemingly unmoved by the great drake that stood before him, the demon lord ideally peered at the area around him, perhaps if Ahcire has not forced him to the place now known as Umbra Shukil, Jericha would be gone or worse… If defiance was met with punishment, then loyalty despite how it was originally perceived should be met with reward…

Salkeen glared at Drednautt and Ahcirej, his face stern and aggressive still yet inside his own mind he felt Jericha growing weaker, he saw the damage that was caused by his callous actions… Salkeen closed his claws banishing the fel flames… Before them all Ahcire fell to the ground, remade by the flames… His skin was purified of any blemishes, his eyes burning more glowing gold then ever before, Ahcire’s muscles were stronger than ever…

Salkeen glanced back between Ahcirej and Drednautt, “Such errors will not occur again…” Salkeen growled low, perhaps he had indeed reacted too violently… Drednautt looked to Ahcirej to see if perhaps such words had gotten through to her, but Salkeen was not one to test such fates…

“Ahcire…” Salkeen hissed turning to his son still dazed from his recent transformation… The demon lord had seen Jaseiah’s condition become as frail as his Jericha, “Take Jericha and Jaseiah aboard the Ignis’Avim for healing and recuperation…” Salkeen handed the dazed Ahcire Jericha’s body before he focused his visage on Ahcirej, “Come…” Salkeen stated his aggression finally gone, the demon lord sincerely hoped the unbound women might listen for she might here something not often heard by anything especially those still alive… Salkeen gestured with his mighty claws summoning a wall of fel fire that cut the vision away from any of the other minions on the planet, only Ahcirej and Drednautt would be privileged enough to hear his words…

Peering directly into Ahcirej’s ever growing translucent eyes he speaks words with the great command, “The fault is not yours! Ahcire still lives, by your hand… Your Lord is not known for making mistakes, this once you have seen a error in judgment and will…” Salkeen hissed, his first words hopefully breaking any nightmares she was plagued by, the other ensures she knew Ahcire still lived, finally he did what he never did… Admit error… “Do not forget fel pumps through my dark heart, no matter what is before me, thoughts of darkened chaos will rage at my thoughts… Greed, Pride, and Wrath my very vices, a curse that is difficult even for one such as me to control… This does not mean my nature should control my actions…, So close to ultimate failure brought out a demon in me unlike any other, do not expect to personally meet this creature again… I will not let wrath borne resentment harm what is mine ever again…” Salkeen stated, his arms were crossed over his body as he finished, the demon lord was did not wish to lose what was his…

2 Likes

Ahcirej cannot form words, she cannot beg, or plead, without form. Blood, fire, screams, screams that rip at her mind, shredding it. The image of fel flames searing away flesh, and muscle, burnt into her eyes. “You defied me to stop such agony upon one like Ahcire, now you will be the cause of it…” Don’t hurt my son, please don’t hurt my son, I’m sorry. Yet the words couldn’t be spoken, so Ahcire burned, and screamed. My fault, it’s my fault you’re being hurt, I’m sorry Ahcire, please, please believe me, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Still as before she couldn’t be heard, the breaking of her mind was slowly ripping her apart. The psychological bond holding her to Salkeen was broken and she was losing herself to grief. I hurt my son, my fault, I shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t be a mother. Ahcirej hates herself, she is paralyzed, she cannot protect what is hers. As she watches him burn more of her essense vanishes.

Locked in a nightmarish memory loop, Ahcirej starts to fall apart. Both her unbound form and her Holy light being removed from existence. Yet amid the blood, the flames, the screams, and the knowledge that she was doing this to him. Is his voice, one that meant something to her, one that she had so blindly followed. “The fault is not yours! Ahcire still lives.” That was controdictary, that wasn’t what he said, he said he was being tortured because of her. Even if Salkeen stopped now, even if he somehow heard her silent pleas. He still hurt her son because of her, it was still her fault… “**The fault is not yours! Ahcire still lives, by your hand… Salkeen hissed. No! why was he now claiming it wasn’t her fault, why had he hurt him if not to make her pay. Ahcirej didn’t know what to think. Which version of Salkeen was speaking the truth. If it wasn’t her fault why had he tortured her son and forced her to watch, why burn such horrific images into her mind. They cannot be unseen, she cannot be unheard.

With the first words came others, the confusion forming tiny fractures in the hell she was locked in. "Your Lord is not known for making mistakes, this once you have seen a error in judgment and will…” Salkeen hissed. An error in judgement, he burnt and tortured Ahcire with his fel fire. He forced that vision upon her, now he was calling it an error in judgement. He should never have drug Ahcire into their dispute, never blamed her for him being burnt

More words, what are words, if you cannot follow through? Is she to believe that he will not lose himself to his demon again. This time Ahcire was allowed to live, would he be so lucky next time? Plus Salkeen still tortured him to make her pay, it is the only reason she can see as to why he did it. Ahcirej doesn’t realize that her son wasn’t being tortured because of her transgressions. She was never told that the pain he was in was not to punish him, but to reward him.

The horrific Vision splits, Ahcirej is now looking a two scenes, reality is ripping at the vision forced upon her. Yet the reality is just as bad as the nightmare of a vision. All she could see was Salkeen a massive dragon, and flames. Where was her son? he said he still lived, was he okay, was he still being burned. Why was he no longer screaming? her mind was racing she needed him to be okay, she had to know he was okay. She looks around frantically trying to find him. He lied, he lied to her, if Ahcire lived where was he

Salkeen watched as Ahcirej’s translucent eyes began to clear a little, only for them to take on a wild look, as her head start snapping in every direction. It took him less then a nano second to realize what was happening. With a swipe of his powerful claws, he tears a portion of the hellish flames away. Now that they no longer obscure her view, Ahcirej can see her son, he was okay, he was really O… Wait, was he carrying Jericha? she blinks, tilts her head one way then the other. the vision before her didn’t change. She’s going to kill you. it’s all that ahcirej can think as her son walks off carrying Jericha and Jaseiah. Jericha and Jaseiah who are both growing steadily weaker. As she watches him though his body starts to burn, shaking her head she temporarily banishes the vision.

She wanted to believe him, she wanted to believe in him, but the wound was fresh. She is weakened by what has transgressed. She slips back into the mechanical body that Dred had created for her. She didn’t possess the strength to make it move, but hopefully she could at least operate the voice functions. It takes her a few tries to connect properly then she speaks. “I do not know what think, or believe, Salkeen. You punished my son while blaming me for it, then you claimed it wasn’t my fault.” She stops speaking needing to gather energy before continueing. “You say that you will not let wrath borne resentment ever harm what is yours again, I want to believe what you say is real Salkeen.” once again she becomes silent, her voice weaker than it was when she started. “Yet I cannot look upon you without seeing you. When my vision falls upon you all I see is you, torturing, and Burning my son. When I look at him all I see is flames, all I hear are screams.” She continues her voice cracking and breaking with each word. “With your permission I would return to the Kiln, I need to think?” Salkeen can feel that there’s a bond there once more. He can also sense that it is as fragile as spun glass, so easily shattered. While she might not refer to him as her Lord at this time, she is still seeking his permission before she leaves, this means that she isn’t completely lost to him. With the creation of the delicate bond, both Ahcirej’s light and Jericha’s void stop dissipating. Silence descends upon the area as Ahcirej waits for Salkeen’s reply. She thinks back to her son carrying Jericha, and Jaseiah, there had been something different, yet familiar about him.

1 Like

Aeseir felt his burning flesh melt away and be remade with every pulse of the consuming flames reforged his flesh stronger, he felt less like some machine made copy and more as if he truly belonged… It was as if the flames were a rebirth, no longer would the parent of his creation be a cold tube of metal but by the forged hand of his true father… Finally the scorching flames had subsided Aeseir stood there dazed, he felt lighter more pure… Before him stood the broken translucent form of Ahcirej, what had become of her during his flaming rebirth, the moment just before his agonizing transformation a blur… Had Salkeen said something?

Aeseir reborn by his father’s flames could hardly refuse such a command, taking the unconscious form of his father’s queen upon his back and bending to grasp Jaseiah from her fallen form… The family was so weakened by all that had happened, even Aeseir felt a exhaustion in the deepest parts of his bones, yet he could not let his father down… Aeseir moves away his father creating a Great Wall of fel flames that cut him, Ahcirej and a great black dragon away from the others of the planet, whatever happened within the demon lord desired to hide it from the world…

Aeseir moved underneath the great shadow of the Ignis’Avim ready to teleport back inside before glancing back at the burning wall, he saw Ahcirej looking back at him, from such a distance he did not see her face, but he was atleast glad to see she was still there… As the flames sealed their vision once more Aeseir spoke, “Bring us aboard…” Within moments of the great command fel energy warped around him before sending him into the mighty vessel… Aeseir looked up to see the hub of the ship responsible for teleportation, several demons attending machines halted to address him… “Bring me to the rejuvenation ward…” Aeseir hissed, his voice weaker but rough and still commanding respect… Several felguard moved forward to take the unconscious women from their commander before in a bright flash of holy power one of the great demons burst into righteous flames! “You are not permitted to touch such holy flesh!” Aeseir hissed, it was his power that burned the pitiful creature away! “Now lead!” Aeseir demanded…

Down many halls and corridors they went before they made it to the great chamber, great glass like coffins sat upright against the walls filled with amniotic fluid… Aeseir held the women in his arms moving forward, after much searching he found two amniotic chambers to his liking, four chambers placed back to back in the deter of the room… Using his power he placed Jaseiah ahd Jericha inside, before finally resting his legs by sitting on a ledge between the two… “If they perish, you will have two Phoenix ready for your cursed souls… Stabilize them!” Aeseir hissed, “Father is coming soon…” He muttered… Within moments several demons teemed at the machines bringing its healing powers online they would do their best… Or suffer for their failures…

1 Like

Salkeen crossed his arms he recognized her thoughts and emotions as he had been assaulted and manipulated by Ebony so had she…

Salkeen uncrossed his arms, and peered at Ahcirej with much consideration, “You may return to the Kiln, or you may join your son aboard the Ignis’Avim where he waits for you, the choice is yours…” Salkeen stated, his head snapped to the great black dragon still standing so nearby, “I trust you to watch over her, Dredraxion…” Salkeen hissed, he turned with a swipe of his might dagger like claws the fel flames extinguished leaving a long burned scar in the earth… Salkeen glared back to see Drednautt already reverting back to his orcish form, though Salkeen despised the idea to hide ones great power the form was more recognized to Ahcirej then the drake… Reaching to the sky Salkeen summoner the fel to move him aboard his vessel, leaving behind a small portal should Ahcirej choose to follow…

Warning aboard the Ignis’Avim the demon lord glared around but stated nothing, no demon was brave or idiotic enough to speak lest they incur his wrath… Salkeen hissed, moving from corridor to corridor before coming upon the recuperation chambers, a place he didn’t particularly like, the only time he graced such a place was once before in a terrible failure… That was before he commanded his personal healing chamber moved…

Salkeen pushed his way into the chambers before halting infront of the three members of his legacy… Being much closer to his form Jericha hopefully would surrender to her much needed rest and healing… Salkeen glared at the doorway leading within he sensed the demons awaiting outside for his will to be done… “Begin inundation of the planets core…” Salkeen hissed, even now he felt so much of his great fel power expanded… Now the planet would serve as a entropy for the fel!

Below the Ignis’Avim, which stood erect like a tower casting a malicious shadow of the whole of the flattened valley, a beam of fel started to form. A translucent shield shot straight down underneath the Ignis’Avim before the beam lighting up the ever shadowed sky mutely shot down into the earth! The great shield would prevent any horrific heat or deafening noise from harming those nearby… From outside the great vessel a great pulse could be seen starting at the nose of the great ship before traveling through the skin of the vessel and down into the earth, in a few breaths the pulse would shoot back up from the earth all the way through the great vessel once more filling it with energy and power…

Within the vessel Salkeen closed his eyes before sitting cross legged on the fel steel floor, his focus was the fel now… The room pulled around them ever so often lighting up with green light as the fel that was forced down into the earth returned back with great strength as the life of the planet was consumed…

2 Likes

As soon as Salkeen gives his permission for her to be able to return to the Kiln, she disengages from her cybernetic form. Back in her Unbound form, she swiftly move through worlds, until she is back on the Kiln. She doesn’t connect to anything, she remains there, in a different plane of existence. She has much to think about, the foremost being could she stay bound to someone who hurt her son to punish her. She can see the metaphorical bond that exists between Salkeen and her. Weak as fragile glass, lined with cracks, and fractures. As she moves unseen, unheard, unfelt throughout the massive fel fortress she looks around. Ahcire, and Jaseiah, had accomplished so much in such a short time. Ahcirej feels herself becoming a little angry, yet he was tortured, and punished because of her. What to do? What to do? Can I trust you Salkeen? Ahcirej once again takes in the changes that her son, and Jaseiah, had created. *The things you will do for him, could I ever take you from him? I feel you would choose him. After searching she finds a quiet space, and just floats there, as scenes of Ahcire’s torture play through her mind.

(meanwhile)

Trapped in her mind Jericha becomes extremely restless. It was bad enough when her void was being siphoned away. Now it was being destroyed as well. It hurt in ways she couldn’t explain, or even express in this state. The only source of power, and comfort, she had was sending her away. Why was he sending her away? Especially now when she needed to be protected, and shielded, by him. Instead after all that recently transpired he is passing her to another. She doesn’t trust this being, she doesn’t want him holding her. Everyone is watching, everyone is judging, why are her weaknesses always put on display like this. Was it some twisted game to see how much it would take to break her mind. As she is taken further away from Lord Salkeen it becomes worse. She is becoming extremely agitated, volatile, and depressed. Take me back. Take me back. Don’t hold me. Why are you doing this Lord Salkeen? Stop staring, stop looking. Away, I need to get away. Weak, to weak, not safe. She needs to move back to where he is, yet she is to drained. Damn can’t he feel that being away from him is causing more damage? As he continues to take her away from Lord Salkeen. Jericha grows extremely agitated by the presence carrying her. If she wasn’t so weak, she would strike it down. In her weakened state she wants no one but Lord Salkeen touching her. She would not trust anyone but hers of to care for Lord Salkeen were he ever in such a state.

It becomes glaringly worse once they are no longer on the planet, and aboard the Ignis’Avim. Don’t put me on display before so many, I despise you. I need to get away. Shown as being weak, why am I always shown as being weak. Jericha starts to freak out within her mind, there was to many. *Why? Why am I being paraded through the halls like some freak? Who the hell are you to bring me before so many in such weakened condition? Why is Lord Salkeen exposing me like that again? Why did he send me away? Am I being punished? Jericha doesn’t like this place, she feels like she is being put on display. Don’t stuff me into a damn glass tube in a room full of freaking demons. I cannot be here, I will not be some weak joke. She starts subconsciously gathering what little power she has access to. She wasn’t, no, she couldn’t stay in such a horrific place, put out on display for all to see.

As Lord Salkeen Bonds to the fel flowing from the planet up into the Ignis’Avim, Jericha is gathering power. She hates being seen as weak, she would not be on display in some massive chamber used by The drudges. Lord Salkeen, should be able to feel that Jericha’s state was deteriorating even with him trying to heal her. He would sense from her a nearly unprecedented need to escape. The Lord would be bombarded with unreasonable amounts of agitation, fear, anger, despair, abandonment. He can feel her weakening further as she gathers what little power she has. He knows his Jericha is preparing to void shift away. Which in her condition could prove fatal. Yet Jericha isn’t thinking of the consequences, she only knows that she doesn’t want to be there. Even in her unconscious state she screams her body arching painfully inside of that hideous display tube, as she tries to obtain her void form. She doesn’t care what happens to her, she just wants it to be taken back. She needs to be unseen, not there, not in that place. With a small influx of void Jericha gathers just enough energy to vanish from the healing chamber… Before Aeseir eyes, Jericha’s body starts to evaporate as she starts to void shift out of that awful place.

Isaik turned towards his Yumara after hearing Orion Speak, “Perfection… Subtly is the absolute path towards victory…” Isaik hissed, ever since his death at the hands of that elf creature that had turned his spell back against him, Zalak had decided a shadowy approach to everything would ensure success… His thoughts were only confirmed as he watched other great beings perish to Azeroth’s heroes…

Isaik watched Yumara grow more ready to attack before calming herself down, Isaik would hardly let a creature like Ebony interfere with his plans… But unlike Salkeen, Isaik was a creature of cold calculation and planning… When the time came to deal with Ebony, it would be when the elf could do nothing in return to stop it.

The obsidian glass feline was a hair’s breadth quicker than Isaik in calming his great minion, a interesting detail becoming quick obvious to Isaik… Not so confident in my ability to calm the goddess? The dark creature mentally hissed to Orion…

Isaik focused on the feline upon Yumara’s shoulder, Salkeen will not get the chance to launch any such crusade to that fetid tower, the keys are not in place, pawns out of position, Ebony shall not fall from the dragon, the Phoenix and the vengeful void… They will not be enough… Umbra Shukil will not reach that dark place… Isaik stated, he had been watching Salkeen closely and although he too desired the end of such a nuisance that was Ebony, the risks it posed were to great at this moment…

Isaik turned his haunted form towards Yumara, his face hollow like a corpse once more… “He neither suffered nor experienced a great rest… His entirety was erased, he is now and will forever be nothing…” Isaik hissed, the creature that had held his tome was none other than the bastard elven creature that was erased from existence… Never before had Zalak felt such a blow, so furious was his wrath that he deemed the elf worthy of a forgotten existence… The last creature that had truly harmed the Master, was erased…

Isaik did not argue he had seen such a outcome before, as the word was given they began! The many strands of fate had shown that no matter what Isaik did he could not heal Izzabelle’s soul, it was up to her or Jericha…

Isaik weaved his hands through the air the creatures once living nothing but biomass ready to be molded into purpose! Izzabelle’s form stood ready before with a great twist of his hands the whirl of dark magic engulfed and surrounded the elven women! Isaik stood over the magic array directing the turbulent swells of flesh over Izzabelle… The changes were small at first her body growing only slightly smaller, gaps in her flesh and bones healing away to perfect skin once more. As the dark creature continued the spell grew more detailed, her emerald green eyes distinct of her felblood form and blood elf history slowly became a deep blue… Isaik tilted his head with a audible snap as he watched the green emerald flakes of her hidden fel nature reveal themselves to those who were the utmost observant… Isaik brought his hand up once more to direct the spell when…

Isaik howled in great furious irritation, that vile arrogant demonic fool couldn’t rest for merely a moment before nearly damning himself and everything around him once again… Isaik extended his arms hard as he tried to extend his own power to ensure what repairs had been done were unaffected… Around them the earth itself shakes as the catatonic bindings placed on the elementals lessened and the ancient beings saw what had become of themselves… Isaik roared his form becoming larger and more eredar like once more… From the desecrated halls of his own domain shrieking spirits riskier through the corridors and into Isaik’s claws as he commanded the darkest of Magic’s to its greatest precipice! Izzabelle’s flesh boiled and rotted away as the Master willed the creation to be reborn, underneath the boiling and rotted flesh appeared the younger form of the elven women, the biological age melted away as the power of the dark tomes was infused… The master wove another dark spell his clawed undead hands directing the darkest of Magic’s around Izzabelle, her true felblood form would remain dormant until fel found her form…

Isaik turned to Orion his eyes darkened and without any light, the master said not a word but instead sent Orion the time and place directly into his mind… The darkest of nights they would appear in one of the oldest run down structures in Stormgarde, it was that night that the switch was most likely to succeed. This was the night the cult was coming into the town… Isaik directed his claws at Izzabelle once more forcing a catatonic sleep, as Orion had altered her time forged memories it was the hour of reckoning… “Proceed…” The dark one hissed…

1 Like

Salkeen inhaled as the ship thrummed with power fel energy flowing into him, the demon lord slowly exhaled as the ship dimmed sending the entropic energy back into the planet… The use of this device on the planet would eventually render it a barren red wasteland… As the ship thrummed fel was drawn up from the ever growing pocket inside the planet, as the fel filled the ship with power it was sent back down once more… The fel flooded the areas underneath the crust spreading like a burst dam consuming the very life of the elementals born of the planet… With each pulse the amount of fel shifting back and forth grew more and more as the very life of the planet was consumed… The demon lord used this to fuel himself, while at the helm of such a device the demon lord would be restored in no time and the armies would have enough fel to shatter a hole in reality…

Salkeen sensed the desire to escape immediately… Exhaling one last time fel flood from the demon lord like a explosion of toxic gas… Every demon in the rejuvenation chambers burst into unholy fel flames as Salkeen directed the mountainous volumes of fel to the unready and feebly weak creatures… So great was this power it overwhelmed them consuming them entirely… “Jericha… I command you to remain and rest…” Salkeen hissed a single eyebrow higher than the other as he ceased his meditation… Around the demon lord weaker demon creatures hissed and screamed as they were roasted alive their fel and life nothing but fuel…

Salkeen rose straight up from his position before moving towards Jericha and Aeseir… The screaming of demons never ended as the great vessel pulsed once more sending the fel from the room down into the planet… Such simple creatures grasping at false hope as the flames died down… A sayaad clawed at the floor as she tried to make her way towards a chamber before with a great thrumming sound the fel returned causing the room to light up with renewed fel flames! “Aeseir, purge every creature that had seen my queen in such a state… Test their loyalty, go now Accuser of the unworthy…” Salkeen hissed causing Aeseir to rise to his own feet…

“Yes, Lord father…” Aeseir growled taking the felguard axe in his hand once again, the weapon had also been changed by his father’s forging flames… The dark Paladin made his way forward out of the rejuvenation chambers, those demons who lingered in the halls, those demons with loose tongues would feel judgment. As Aeseir exited the chambers leaving only Salkeen, Jericha, Jaseiah and burnt mangled corpses of unworthy demons behind him Salkeen turned his back to Jericha facing the door… With a clawing motion the doors slammed shut before magically sealing… Nothing would be going in or out… Salkeen turned back towards Jericha, he could feel her yearning, her desire to run even with those who saw her in this very room smoldering piles of ashen slime…

The demon hunter narrowed his eyes at the distressed women, slowly the demon hunter brought his left clawed hand to his right shoulder the tips of his razor tipped nails glowing with fel before the demon lord twisted a metal piece on his metal armor… The demon lord repeated the action with the other side, finally shrugging his muscular shoulders causing the unlatched shoulder armor and tattered cape to fall free from his magnificent form… Salkeen tilted his head slightly before placing one of his claws on the glass before him… The demon lord then placed the other hand before slowly the demon lord scaled the amniotic tube, his claws not leaving a scratch but still allowing the Pheonix of the legion to climb… The massive chest of the demon lord moved so smoothly as he climbed as if almost swimming, before reaching the top. With a great feat of acrobatics the demon lord held his whole weight on one arm before entering the tube without nearly disturbing the water… Salkeen floated down near the center of the tube behind his Jericha, his gaze set out at the doors he had sealed… Is this what you desire? The demon lord whispered to his queens mind before preparing to rest once more…

2 Likes

Jericha exhales a soft sigh escapes her slightly parted lips as her form starts to slowly disperse. Hundreds of thousands of motes, ribbons, and spots of void, and fel, dance around her form before vanishing.

Jericha lets out a startling gasp as the command from her Lord Salkeen, fills her. What little power she had gathered to run from this place, snaps from her deteriorating control. Within a flash it is sucked into the vortex, devoured by it like nearly all of her other. All that remains are slight traces enough to keep her core from shattering. Then there’s the pain, much of her that had started to disperse, didn’t reform when the spell was prematurely ended. Those missing pieces of flesh and muscle could be felt even in her nearly catatonic state. Jericha hears the screams of those being devoured by her Lords horrific Fel Flames. Within the void of her mind, her world lights up fel green as Lord Salkeen’s power sweeps through the room. Yet even with the knowledge that he had killed all the Demons that looked upon her in this chamber.

There was still more, he had still given her to another, she still felt the overwhelming need to hide, to escape, to flee. Except now she didn’t possess the strength to do so. She hears Lord Salkeen give the command to have the Vessel purged of all of those that saw her. Even then she felt she had to get out of that chamber. She felt exposed, she needed to be closer to him, away from there. Those thoughts were interfering with her ability to rest, and recover, like she should be.

The feel of her Lords presence much closer than before calms her slightly. Yet it still isn’t enough, she needs to be hidden, unseen, she needs a more physical form of connection to him.

Yes. is the only reply he receives. The moment he is there behind her however, her body reacts to his powerful presence. Like a magnet she turns and adheres herself to him. Her arms slide around his back, her claws digging into his thick Demonic hide, as she clings to him. Her face presses into the strong muscles of his shoulder. While the rest of her presses so closely to him, one would think she was trying to melt into him. A dozen thin tentacles of void grow out of her back, six on either side. Each following a path along her shoulder blades. As the grow millions of vein like tendrils appear growing off of them. In a flash the connect, forming a webbings between the tentacles. As the void wings form, Jericha wraps what parts of her that are still seen inside of them. As she does this Lord Salkeen’s earlier Command finally takes hold. The great Phoenix feels it the moment his Queens mind, and body go into sleep mode. Her grip on him, while still strong, is relaxes ever so slightly, the trembling of her body has ceased. The overwhelming desire to escape is now gone, all that can be felt is the rise and fall of her chest against his and the slight disturbance of the fluid around them, as she inhales, and exhales onto his shoulder. Finally she was resting, and starting to recover from what had happened earlier.

Orion turns his attention to the Dark Manipulator. Don’t go thinking yourself special Dark One. I do not trust anyone including myself t be able to calm the goddess, after being told someone is trying to kill Jericha. Telling her that Salkeen is gathering an army to launch an attack on Ebony’s Tower. Is akin to saying, Salkeen is gathering an army to kill Jericha. Orion, like Isaik knew that Yumara trying to take Jericha would be disastrous. I know that my ability to calm her in such a state is nonexistent, so instead I stole those few moments from her. Besides given the volatile nature of said Demon Lord. You should have plenty of opportunities to prove your abilities to calm Yumara. Orion states As he ends their mental communication.

On that I will agree Dark One, Umbra Shukil will not reach that Dark Place. Not because it lacks the ability, strength, or focus. It will be because Jericha’s insane, distrusting nature, will not allow her to open the pathway. She will not allow those she doesn’t trust access to Ebony’s Tower. Orion Replies mentally as they make preparations to begin the ritual. All is going fine until Jericha, and Salkeen strike again…

For the first time in ages Orion is experiencing true pain as he tries to manipulate time, in order to keep all there hard work from falling apart. He grits his teeth and sends an inquiry to the Dark One. Who seems rather irritated himself at the turn of events. Not normally one to welcome the power of another. Orion has to admit that he’s a little out of his league. Without the Dark One’s power, everything would have crumbled. With the dark magic providing a foundation of sorts, he feels a bit of a reprieve in the taxation of his Magic. Looking over he sees Yumara, ghostly vines shoot from her body. They wrap around Anomaly lifting it, holding it so that she can continue. Her voice is hollow as she speaks the words sending the magic into Izzabelle’s form. Magic that her Master would twist into her new form.

Within the vortex of powerful earth shattering magic, Izzabelle was being reborn. Her former self boiling, rotting, peeling away, to reveal a much younger, untainted version of herself. As this occurs Orion continues to work his magic, the Time devices moving to his will. It takes a bit to prevent her from experiencing the agony of being destroyed, and remade. Yet he does just this, to keep her from awakening during the ritual.

They had a time, they had a place, it was all that he needed. In a flash the four of them are gone, yet to the observer they are still in the midst of healing Izzabelle. The four appear in the basement of the deserted run down building. Half of the building had collapsed years ago from age. The entrance into the Basement was nearly impossible to fine, and required some work to get through it. As they Appear Orion freezes time on the room around them. Frozen in time curled up on some tattered stolen blankets is the Izzabelle they will be taking and locking away for now. With them being in the past and no longer within the range of the influence from Salkeen, and Jericha, Yumara seems to be regaining her strength. She moves over and lifts the sleeping Izzabelle from the pile of blankets. As she does this Orion lays their Izzabelle in her place.

As Orion plants the memories into Their Izzabelle’s mind, he summons Yumara back over. He takes the memories of the past few days from the Izzabelle Yumara is holding, and transplants them into theirs. When she awakens she would likely blame bad food, and drink, for her inability to remember somethings and for her grogginess. Orion Turns to Isaik, Can you remove what she has recently eaten? that way hunger will awaken her in a few hours. That hunger should send her out onto the streets. Orion hisses into Isaik’s mind. Orion and Isaik would need to create the pocket dimension to imprison the Izzabelle Yumara had in. To create the bonds so that she would live through their Izzabelle while being locked away. Once that was accomplished the three of them would leave, monitoring from a distance, to prevent any unforeseen disasters.

After many posts the Ered’kiels Desolation has come to it’s end… or has it? Those of you who wish to continue experiencing the triumphs, and tribulations, of our Villains can do so in our new thread. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/temporus-simia-negotium-ic-closed
We hope that you continue to enjoy reading it, as much as we do writing it.

2 Likes