Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

“I’m sooooooo sorry, I guess I missed where you and I discussed the finer points of the contract.” Yumara growls her form beginning to break apart. “I was trapped in and endless cycle of fear and fury, until you said Jericha’s name. I only knew that Ahcirej wasn’t to use her light magic, in Jericha’s presence or you would take one of them.” Yumara stops for a moment to try and restore some of her balance, but seems unable to do much. “I cannot read your mind Master, just as you have no idea why I had Ahcirej killed, but go ahead and.....”

“I am your master, you are supposed to be able to see what I do I do with purpose... Do you not trust your master to keep his minions effective? The void witch loves Salkeen and although I don’t see the purpose of the emotion, I see its value in making them... better...” The master hissed, he was still taken back by what he felt as betrayal.

Isaik started to notice Yumara slowly becoming unbalanced, her mind was full of rage her body trying to revert...

“I see, you wanted to use Jericha as a bargaining chip, because you cannot stand that, you cannot truly control them. You must control everything, can’t have them belonging to Salkeen. So instead you threatened Jericha, so that you could to take them from him.”

Isaik hissed in anger, the two beings in the room a true sight to behold, a old god looking beast and a living forest. “He can’t control them because he will fail!” Isaik hissed, he knew he was gonna have to say it soon... He couldn’t hold back the knowledge forever...

“You know nothing about how Jericha, and Ahcirej truly work Master. Perhaps you should’ve just let them belong to Salkeen.” She then spins around and glares at nothing, “and you stop interfering, if I’m destroyed so be it.”

Isaik hissed he wasn’t sure how to respond, how to tell her what he saw... The main reason Isaik did anything was because of what he saw... But Isaik knew he wouldn’t let Yumara die as well... The timelines had already changed drastically, they would show worse things in Yumara perished... Isaik wasn’t sure if his tendrils were still in Yumara or not but carefully they tried to get her to calm down and rebalance...

Isaik hissed low... This time it seemed off as if it was a sigh? The master was unsure how or if he should even say it but his hand seemed forced... “Salkeen can’t defeat him... Because Salkeen can’t defeat him, his minions fail as well... When they all fail, I fail... I can’t fail!” Isaik hissed... Isaik stopped speaking and chose to directly speak to Yumara instead... “Salkeen is one of my best, he is one of the strongest, but he also is a mistake... I tried to create him a ability to make fel from his own light and dark...” Isaik whispered to Yumara’s mind showing dark images of flesh shaping Magic’s and the points of void and light being placed within Salkeen... The result was a point of fel that would always be there...

“As long as Salkeen relies on his fel, he will fail... Together as one Jericha his void, Ahcirej his light... His fel grows, he relies on it and that reliance is why he fails...” The dark master whispered showing timeline after timeline of Salkeen fighting a powerful warlock and have his own power turned against him...

“You will never be able to bring her back Master, all the knowledge you possess, will prove useless, in this endeavor. One, Ahcirej needs a body infused with holy magic, she is the Holy Light. Two because of how she was killed she cannot be bound to anything. Three, there’s nothing left of her, to resurrect, you should just give up.”

Isaik crosses his arms, and shook his head left to right... “I never give up... Not because it’s just Ahcirej, but because I don’t give up... I would have died long ago if I did... She is not a threat to Jericha because of her light, she is a threat because he will fail...” Isaik hissed..

“I will say this once more, although you will believe whatever you want, Master. As long as the contract exists, I will see Ahcirej as a threat to Jericha, if not Ahcirej herself, then her holy light. I don’t see you as being a threat because of the contract, I see her light as being the threat.” Yumara drops to her knees she feels extremely drained.

Isaik paused, the contract wasn’t useful in its present form if Ahcirej remained dead... Isaik knew he could modify it, or rip it apart... Another would need to be made, Jericha still had to feel he was serious about leaving her be...
Smuggs sat in the laboratory that the vessel had led him to long ago, working on genetic experiment and genetic experiment... He would return to the group with modifications that allowed them to achieve new heights of combat... Busy working with a microscope to separate a genetic strand from a bombardier beetle, Smuggs heard a call in his mind.... The master needed him? Again?

Smuggs resisted, he didn’t want to leave his precious work... Why would he been needed anyway? Finally after much probing the gnome slowly headed back towards the main command center... Entering only to see a creature of darkness and half tree girl have a stare off! Smuggs couldn’t tell if they were communicating telepathically because he sure as heck didn’t hear any dialect between the two...

Smuggs glanced around before noticing the body of the mage he had given the vial to! Had his genetic strands killed her? Smuggs mulled the idea around in his mind, he guessed the addition of a particularly bad srain of tardigrade genetics might accidentally give the host organism sporicles instead of lungs... A usually fatal adaptation for something Ahcirej’s size...

Smuggs made his way over to examine the body, the pulse was gone... Heart stopped! Other than that Smuggs couldn’t very well tell what happened, he wasn’t very magical... With a quick movement the little gnome whipped out several large syringes and stuck them into Ahcirej’s body. One by one he filled them with blood before replacing them back inside a pocket to his left... He would examine the genetic strands for faults in the dna, clearly the death was caused by this or else his master would not have called him here!

Smuggs looked at the creatures but they seemed to occupied with each other to really notice the gnome, and with no other commands given Smuggs shrugged, he just had to find out what was wrong with his serum...

Smuggs slowly made his way back to the door before peaking back to see if he had missed something... He was sure if he was needed the two beings would call him before he made it back to his lab and Smuggs slowly closed the door behind him.
“I am your master, you are supposed to be able to see what I do I do with purpose... Do you not trust your master to keep his minions effective? The void witch loves Salkeen and although I don’t see the purpose of the emotion, I see its value in making them... better...” The master hissed, he was still taken back by what he felt as betrayal.

Yumara wasn’t sure how to say what she needed to say. She wasn’t sure how to convey to Master, that she had been unable to see what he was doing. It had nothing to do with any lack of trust. Everything was falling apart, perhaps she should’ve taken Jericha and just....no she would never have been able to bring herself to do that. So she tries once more to make Master understand, if not her. At least her thought process, at the time she made the decision she did. “Master I’m not sure how to word this on a way, that you will understand.” She takes a quick breath, she can feel everything fading away.

“I don’t really possess emotions of my own, in most cases. When Salkeen angered you, Because of how closely I keep my mind to yours, I felt that overwhelming fury. I felt the need to destroy something, anything, but there was nothing to direct it at. I didn’t understand why I was feeling it, but I was also feeling an abject fear, one that made me want to run, but I couldn’t move. Both of those emotions where making me unstable, because of the sheer intensity of them.” Her body is trembling, and she finds that she is having trouble moving “Orion sensed that I was falling apart, and he returned. He was hoping to stop time on me, until you finished dealing with Salkeen Master. However I was to far gone, all he could do was slow it, then I heard Jericha mentioned. Suddenly the fury and fear I was feeling, had an outlet. I was furious at Ahcirej for being able to harm Jericha, so all the fury was targeted at her. I feared for Jericha’s safety, so all the fear fell upon her. It wasn’t a lack of trust, because I was stuck in an emotional loop, I was unable to comprehend what you were doing.” She want to just lay down and fade away. She hadn’t meant to make him angry at her like this.

“He can’t control them because he will fail!” Isaik hissed, he knew he was gonna have to say it soon... He couldn’t hold back the knowledge forever...

“Master, the contract is only effective while Salkeen controls them, and from what I’m understanding, it only effects those with individual souls. If Ahcirej had a soul she wouldn’t belong to Salkeen. There is no contract binding Jericha or Ahcirej to Salkeen, they are bound to him because they need his soul to survive. If Ahcirej had a soul of her own, his wouldn’t be needed. She would no longer be bound to him, and free to do as she chose.” She wasn’t sure if she should say this or not, it really didn’t make much of a difference now. “Ahcirej doesn’t follow Salkeen the way she does simply because he is her Lord. Ahcirej sees Salkeen as more of a father figure, and obeys him like an obedient child would a parent. I wouldn’t tell Salkeen this, because of his volatile nature.”

The timelines had already changed drastically, they would show worse things in Yumara perished... Isaik wasn’t sure if his tendrils were still in Yumara or not but carefully they tried to get her to calm down and rebalance...

Yumara feels it immediately, the second Master takes control. She feels her racing mind begin to slow down, her erratic heart beat, is forced to beat at a more natural rhythm. Master works to restore her balance, by bringing her mind, and heart, back under control. With the Master Tendrils now actively seeking to calm her, the reality of her actions hit her.

“As long as Salkeen relies on his fel, he will fail... Together as one Jericha his void, Ahcirej his light... His fel grows, he relies on it and that reliance is why he fails...” The dark master whispered showing timeline after timeline of Salkeen fighting a powerful warlock and have his own power turned against him...

That why Master was trying to take one of his minions, he wasn’t trying to hurt Jericha, he was trying to save her. If Salkeen died, Jericha would die. While Master might be doing it for his own reasons, Salkeen and Jericha survival, was very important to the future, he had planned. When she spoke again, her voice was unsteady and Master should be able to pick up on her confusion. “Master if Ahcirej’s light is one of the reasons Salkeen becomes over reliant on his fel. Wouldn’t her death make it so he couldn’t depend on her light to power it?” Yumara was now unsure what to think, however she wasn’t bleeding out soil, and water anymore. The flames were dying, and the wounds slowly closing.

[1/2]
Isaik crosses his arms, and shook his head left to right... “I never give up... Not because it’s just Ahcirej, but because I don’t give up... I would have died long ago if I did... She is not a threat to Jericha because of her light, she is a threat because he will fail...” Isaik hissed...

Yumara now was greatly regretting her rash decision, even though at the time, she truly believed, she was going to harm Jericha. “Master I won’t lie to you, I honestly don’t know if Ahcirej can be brought back. The dagger used on her, would have completely destroyed everything about her, leaving nothing behind, Izzabelle actually knows more about the Blade, if there’s a way to bring Ahcirej back, she would have that knowledge. Izzabelle loves to read about, artifacts, relics and Magic’s of all sorts.” She looks over at Ahcirej, because of her lack of emotions, she isn’t saddened by her death, but she now understands that Jericha will be.

“Master you need to remove the Void and Fel from her body, that much I know for a fact. Ahcirej cannot exist in a body that contains void and fel. Just as Jericha cannot exist in a body that contains holy light. It is why she had so much trouble, meshing to the body Eago had made for her. The best way to find out, if there’s even a chance of bringing Ahcirej back, would be Izzabelle.” She pauses as she considers something Master had mentioned earlier. “Master, the contract is to make Jericha know, you are serious about giving her a safe place to hide, when she needs it. Still are you sure Jericha would really see it that way? Knowing what you know about her, would she really see it as you trying to give her a safe place, or as you trying to use Ahcirej as another means, of trying to control her?”

[2/2]
Varicar focused his might into healing Ahcirej trying to restart her heart until finally something snapped him out. The being that remade him had cast her gaze upon him, she herself had been taking damage leaking water and soil that made up her blood. Varicar was left with a choice attempt resurrection on a dead body, devoid of soul or switch to helping mend the damage caused to the being of life so she did not fall... The choice though heartless seemed logical, The ever dwindling chances that Ahcirej would be resuscitated meant that Varicar should switch to Yumara...

Varicar stopped his healing mists from around Ahcirej and directed them around Yumara, she was much more likely to survive any damage if she was infused with the mists... Varicar craned to heat what the two were talking about but mostly had to focus on healing, it wasn’t his place to speak among gods anyway.

The two beings spoke about some contract, the future destinies of Salkeen, Jericha and Ahcirej from what Varicar could gather, Varicar wondered if it was something he should know to help accomplish his job better but still said nothing. The homunculus did nod its head as the healing seemed to be taking affect, Yumara’s wounds sealed up! Though truthfully Varicar was unsure if it was by his magic or something else.

It was at this time Varicar noticed the small gnome appear from the corridors, where Varicar had left Ahcirej’s body the gnome seemed quick at work doing small scientific procedures! The gnome took several vials of Ahcirej’s blood before wandering off, why Varicar didn’t truly know. Varicar was tempted to follow the gnome for some small feeling he had? The beginnings of the feeling of curiosity, perhaps? Being alive had slightly changed his completely emotionless state so that at times something would shine through... He however was still designed to be emotionless and logical so his emotions still a dull new feeling...

Logic beat out curiosity and Varicar decided to stay, it was the best option Incase the fighting continued... Varicar would wait much like a statue until something urged him to take action.
“What Izzabelle was forced to do, she did without choice, or free will. She was bound to perform a task for Yumara, anything thing Yumara asked, she would do. She agreed to this and signed with her soul, so Great was Izzabelle’s need to be bound in some way to Yumara. The contract was strengthened, when Izzabelle sought out Yumara’s aid in teaching her how to purge plagues, and poisons from her system.”

Salkeen growled he knew he should have done something about that meddlesome wretch! Salkeen hoped his burning curse burned on her very flesh right at this very moment reminding her of why not to mess his what was his!! Salkeen hissed at Orion, “You are lucky I have yet to try and destroy you...”

“As of this time, Ahcirej doesn’t exist, there’s nothing left, not even an echo.”

Salkeen huffed, even now this cat still another him. “Her body still exists, that s all that is needed..” The demon lord hissed, he hoped that his master would find out some way to bring back what was his.

Salkeen swung his blades vertically bisecting all the imps in half causing foul fel blood ichor to cover the room! The demonlord was far from over in a flash he bolted towards the ceiling and grappled onto the highest point before glaring down. Salkeen roared as beams of fel shot from his eyes, glaring around the room Salkeen brought devastation to the walls and barriers that made up the room.

“Reavrix!! You can’t hide from me forever! I see all, my demonic sight will find you!” Salkeen roared crashing down to the ground with a massive blast that rocked the room... The demon lord hissed before approaching Jericha, who held the skull of the being known as Rotface, Salkeen would be the one that would destroy this insidious creature for all the pain it had caused.

But as it would seem Salkeen was too late, Jericha stealing fresh souls from the eye and bringing to bear all her strength the skull started to crack and crumble.

“Move to higher ground.”

Salkeen harldy took orders but even he knew Jericha was about to detonate the entire area, it seemed like a good plan until Salkeen heard the skull laughing!

Rotface, blinded and on the verge of breaking wheezed laughter as it played its final hand... “Enjoy your shallow victory... It shall be your last!” Rotface hissed as the cracks reached each other and he exploded in a blast of death magic! Within seconds another blast could be heard, then a third! “Systems... Critical... Bio-containment failure...” The last of the skulls hissed before they stopped moving their jaws held at odd angles. Several walls detonated and thick Black Plague slime oozed into the room! It would seem Reavrix and Rotface would have the last laugh after all, when all that was left of the group was scoured bones.
Rotface, blinded and on the verge of breaking wheezed laughter as it played its final hand... “Enjoy your shallow victory... It shall be your last!” Rotface hissed as the cracks reached each other and he exploded in a blast of death magic! Within seconds another blast could be heard, then a third! “Systems... Critical... Bio-containment failure...” The last of the skulls hissed before they stopped moving their jaws held at odd angles. Several walls detonated and thick Black Plague slime oozed into the room! It would seem Reavrix and Rotface would have the last laugh after all, when all that was left of the group was scoured bones.

Jericha’s screams out In both pain, and rage as the skull explodes. The flesh and underlying tissue and muscle are mostly burnt away by the blast. Leaving just a few strips, and clinging to the bones, held there with sinewy like strands. Moments later the wall detonate and the room begins to fill with an black slime like plague. Fighting it would be useless, so Jericha had no interest in wasting her time, on such a trivial thing. pathetic skull, like your maker, you will have died accomplishing nothing.

Jericha starts to shadow mend the damage done to her hands and arms as she moves so that she is in the center of the room. “Izzabelle, use your ability to blast a hole through the ceiling I’ll try and keep the plague contained to the floor for as long as I can.” Jericha knows that she could open up portals for them all to move through. She isn’t really allowed to do that however, as all of her portals would first bring them into the void, and within Ebony’s reach. Instead she creates a collapsing void out of the floor beneath them. [i]They were all warned to move to higher ground, hopefully they had listened.[i/]

Jericha void form seems to destroy all the light around her, as she weaves her dark magic. Beneath her a large swirling mass of void appears, the sickly black oily slime, begins to fall into it. Still as the plagued slime fell into it, Jericha noted that it was also destroying it. She would be forced to keep feeding the collapsing void power, while the others worked on bringing down the magical containment field and then breaking through the ceiling. At least Jericha assumed they were in some kind of magical containment field. Otherwise the slime would simply just pour out the door and into the rest of the citadel. She remains floating in the center of the room, the power radiating off her void form, was truly a sight to behold. She resembled a void version of a spirit healers, except her wings were demonic.

The only light that could be seen in the blackness surrounding her, was the eerie white glow of her artifact eye. Souls were being sacrificed, so that she could feed the collapsing void without it costing her to much of her own strength. She wishes to help Lord Salkeen, and the others, who are hopefully working on getting them out of there.
“Systems... Critical... Bio-containment failure...” The last of the skulls hissed before they stopped moving their jaws held at odd angles. Several walls detonated and thick Black Plague slime oozed into the room!

Izzabelle lets out a sigh of relief, luckily she just happens to be clinging to the ceiling, out of the plagues reach for now. “Izzabelle, use your ability to blast a hole through the ceiling I’ll try and keep the plague contained to the floor for as long as I can.” Izzabelle looks around her, before snapping back at Jericha. “Just how do you expect me to accomplish that, with your void rift, occupying most of the space.” Izzabelle’s voice held a small tint of sarcasm as she speaks. She was still upset about Yumara using her to assassinate Ahcirej. Jericha doesn’t speak but the void rift vanishes. Izzabelle spares a quick glance in Jericha’s direction, she had expected some sort of threat from her. Yet it seems Jericha was busy trying to contain the Plague to the floor, so that she and the others could find a way to get them out of here.

Izzabelle realizes that she needs to take this seriously, so she opens a series of portals and blasts the ceiling with a barrage of fel and fire. Now this might have worked wonderfully, had they not been trapped in an extremely powerful magical containment field. The blasts ricochet off the magical barrier, and explode. The backlash from the multiple explosions rip through Izzabelle, who is closest to them. Nearly one whole side of her body is destroyed by the sheer force of the blast. Her bat like skeletal wing disintegrated, flesh, muscle, tissue and some of her organs are shredded, half of her bones splintered. So extensive is the damage, that she is unable to hold her Aranasi form. Temporarily stunned she falls from the ceiling.
“I’m so sorry Ahcirej, you don’t deserve this.”

Ahcirej goes to spin around, taken a little by surprise, at her Sudden appearance. What the hell was Izzabelle talking about what didn’t.... she felt the blade slide into her back. She felt the icy coldness of death like she never had before. It seemed everything she was, is, or possibly could ever be was dissolving before her very eyes. She is afraid, she tries calling out to Jericha, Lord Salkeen, even Master Isaik. But words refuse to form. She turns her head slightly “Izzabelle?” That one word contained a thousand questions, most of them screaming why. Ahcirej notices that her voice sounds child like and afraid. She sees that Izzabelle is barely holding it together. Something is forcing her hand, but before she can try and reason with her, Izzabelle speaks the dreadful words.

“I unbind you from Lord Salkeen’s mind, body and soul, I unbind you from Jericha’s mind, body and soul, may you know nothing but oblivion.”

For a brief second she feels a agony like no other, then nothing. No thoughts, no feelings, nothing to see, hear, smell or touch. No voice to speak with, neither light, or void exist. She is nothing, trapped in a world of nothing, and Into this emptiness she begins to fade away. Still within this emptiness there’s suddenly a tiny flicker of light. She turns from it, she is weary everything is telling her to just fade away. Yet no matter where she turns the annoying flicker of light appears before her. After a few minutes of this, she strikes out at it. As her hand makes contact with it, she feels ‘tis awful tugging sensation behind her bellybutton. She feels like she has been turned inside out, and ripped through a hole the size of a copper piece.

Memories flood her mind temporarily overwhelming her. Who she is everything she has been through, she is rapidly reliving. She looks around the room she is in, it is the same one from before, but it is now filling with an black oozing plague. She goes to speak to Lord Salkeen but no sound comes out. She doesn’t have a voice, she quickly realizes that she cannot hear anything either, the silence is deafening. No one can see that she is there. She is stuck between realities, she is unsure what to do. She tries in vain to connect with Salkeen or her twin, but it is impossible. Still she needed to get them to notice she was there, she could feel the coldness of complete oblivion reaching for her again.

Jericha seems busy trying to contain the plague, to the best of her abilities. She doesn’t notice Izzabelle on the ceiling because she isn’t looking up. That left just Lord Salkeen, and Master Isaik’s Blood Binder. She quickly moves over next to Lord Salkeen. She cannot bind herself to him, when she reaches for him, her hand move through him like he isn’t there. She feels on the verge of sobbing, I Am Here, Notice Me! she screams within her mind, in her rage she releases a burst of holy power which flows into Lord Salkeen. Ahcirej is temporarily taken aback by this, but it might work. She isn’t able to create much, but hopefully Lord Salkeen would feel it. Please, please notice me, I Am Here.
“I don’t really possess emotions of my own, in most cases. When Salkeen angered you, Because of how closely I keep my mind to yours, I felt that overwhelming fury. I felt the need to destroy something, anything, but there was nothing to direct it at. I didn’t understand why I was feeling it, but I was also feeling an abject fear, one that made me want to run, but I couldn’t move. Both of those emotions where making me unstable, because of the sheer intensity of them.”

Isaik paused he should have realized his own emotional response, would have caused a disturbance in Yumara... it was however the last of the thing that made him Isaik... Once his emotions were gone, it would only be the master. Isaik would need to take precautions to nullify any more emotional responses that could come from him.

“Orion sensed that I was falling apart, and he returned. He was hoping to stop time on me, until you finished dealing with Salkeen Master. However I was to far gone, all he could do was slow it, then I heard Jericha mentioned. Suddenly the fury and fear I was feeling, had an outlet. I was furious at Ahcirej for being able to harm Jericha, so all the fury was targeted at her. I feared for Jericha’s safety, so all the fear fell upon her. It wasn’t a lack of trust, because I was stuck in an emotional loop, I was unable to comprehend what you were doing.”

Isaik listened to her every word and understood, the calamity that befell Ahcirej was just as much his fault as her rash emotions. But Isaik also knew when not blinded by his own rage and fury that even if Ahcirej has the physical ability to cause harm to both Jericha and Salkeen, she very clearly lacked the mental capacity.. Isaik knew that Yumara’s likely knew this as well...

“Master, the contract is only effective while Salkeen controls them, and from what I’m understanding, it only effects those with individual souls. If Ahcirej had a soul she wouldn’t belong to Salkeen. There is no contract binding Jericha or Ahcirej to Salkeen, they are bound to him because they need his soul to survive. If Ahcirej had a soul of her own, his wouldn’t be needed. She would no longer be bound to him, and free to do as she chose.”

“This I know, separating Ahcirej from Salkeen would require removing her from his soul without killing her or crafting her, her own soul. This wouldn’t be as needed however if she refused to use her light in Jericha’s presence. When apart, whichever he is near will have the strongest presence within him... When they are together and use their magic together it feeds his fel... That is why he dies... Not now, or tomarrow or a month from now... But in the end, it is that that fails him.” Isaik said informing Yumara more on the path he saw, the intricate webs of fate that always led to the end... A battle with a warlock, if not him, a disciple of him... Isaik and Salkeen only claimed true victory if they faced him, but at the right time...

“Ahcirej doesn’t follow Salkeen the way she does simply because he is her Lord. Ahcirej sees Salkeen as more of a father figure, and obeys him like an obedient child would a parent. I wouldn’t tell Salkeen this, because of his volatile nature.”

“That would be wise...” Isaik hissed, “Salkeen is led more by his emotions than most others... Sometimes they only cause more distractions...” Isaik relented, it appeared the two were getting somewhere.

“Master I won’t lie to you, I honestly don’t know if Ahcirej can be brought back. The dagger used on her, would have completely destroyed everything about her, leaving nothing behind, Izzabelle actually knows more about the Blade, if there’s a way to bring Ahcirej back, she would have that knowledge. Izzabelle loves to read about, artifacts, relics and Magic’s of all sorts.”

“Isaik focused his visage upon Yumara and almost for a second a small grin could be seen... “We will probe Izzabelle for knowledge of the blade, but...” Isaik always making plans seemed to have already set one in motion, continued. “It is not the only way, we will try all avenues...” The dark master hissed.

[1/2]
“Master you need to remove the Void and Fel from her body, that much I know for a fact. Ahcirej cannot exist in a body that contains void and fel. Just as Jericha cannot exist in a body that contains holy light. It is why she had so much trouble, meshing to the body Eago had made for her. The best way to find out, if there’s even a chance of bringing Ahcirej back, would be Izzabelle.”

Isaik thought for only a moment before nodding, Yes this woukd be done... Isaik need not say any words but stare directly at Varicar, the homunculus was undoubtedly have heard what to do... He would beg win the cleansing processes on Ahcirej’s body...

“Master, the contract is to make Jericha know, you are serious about giving her a safe place to hide, when she needs it. Still are you sure Jericha would really see it that way? Knowing what you know about her, would she really see it as you trying to give her a safe place, or as you trying to use Ahcirej as another means, of trying to control her?”

“It is true her reaction to the whole thing will be something I can not truly anticipate... It is not easy to see the countless futures ahead, to see the many outcomes...To do what I can to prepare for them... Regardless of what others see now...” Isaik hissed, he knew if Jericha received this wrong she would blame him entirely and likely try to retreat back to that tower... Isaik however had hoped if all else failed his other plan would reveal some success... His visage turned to look at the corridor the Life Tinker had wandered back down.

[2/2]
Smuggs made his way back towards his laboratory and quickly shuffled inside one light say he was more than eager to see the genetic make up of the blood he had acquired from Ahcirej. taking the first goal the eager little gnome placed a drop under a microscope on one of the tables in his lab.

Smuggs peered into the microscope at the blood sample. Nodding his head slowly it seemed like a good normal batch of blood, disc shaped cells so sickle cell disease was out... All normal, Smuggs shrugged... Smuggs adjusted his microscope to zoom in thousands of times, Smuggs snatched a metal utensil to isolate a blood cell and examine the dna.

Examine closely the little gnome switched on his mask so his internal gnomish computer systems could help him identify the individual strains from the billions of genetic base pairs. Smuggs shrugged again, there seemed to be no genetic damage in her cells, she even seemed to lack his genetic serum...

Smuggs stopped and scratched his chin, it seemed that Ahcirej had died perfectly healthy... Smuggs considered cloning a smaller version of Ahcirej to test his hypothesis... The idea seemed to hum in his mind, intact he would clone a fully sized and exact to perfection clone as he could! Smuggs snatched a container from a nearby door, and opened it. Within the container was blood elf embryos, Smuggs truly hoped no one asked him HOW he got blood elf embryos, but it was one of the things he owned...

Quickly placing the embryo on a nearby microscope, Smuggs used a microscopic syringe to pull the junk dna from the embryo leaving a hollow neutral egg... Smuggs switched to the microscope with the blood sample and used a different sterile syringe to extract the dna of Ahcirej and place it into the nuetral embryo... The reaction was immediate the embryo started to divide!

Smuggs quickly moved the egg to a amniotic chamber built for creating genetic creatures... it would suffice for the gestation of the Ahcirej clone, Smuggs thought... The gnome was hardly finished, now he had to examine the body of Ahcirej again! Smuggs hopped off his chair, grabbing a odd looking metal helmet on his way out... He would need to take extensive brain scans for the next portion of his cloning!
Varicar stopped his healing mists from around Ahcirej and directed them around Yumara,

The homunculus did nod its head as the healing seemed to be taking affect, Yumara’s wounds sealed up! Though truthfully Varicar was unsure if it was by his magic or something else.

Yumara feels Varicar’s healing mists encircling her body, wrapping around it, and soothing the pain of the flames. She turns slightly to look at him, nodding to let him know that his healing mist were helping. While her own Nature healing begins working, on repairing her body. Varicar’s healing mists add his own power to the process, and accelerate the healing. Yumara then returns her full attention to Master. Now that she was healing, and Master had taken control again, her thought processes were back to normal.

“This I know, separating Ahcirej from Salkeen would require removing her from his soul without killing her or crafting her, her own soul. This wouldn’t be as needed however if she refused to use her light in Jericha’s presence. When apart, whichever he is near will have the strongest presence within him... When they are together and use their magic together it feeds his fel... That is why he dies...

Yumara finds that she is confused, perhaps something she is thinking or saying makes no sense. Or It could be something Master is saying that she is having trouble comprehending. “Master you wouldn’t be able to take Ahcirej from Salkeen if she didn’t have an individual soul. Neither Jericha or Ahcirej have their own souls, and your contract says only those with individual souls.” Yumara stops speaking as she thinks of the best way word what she wanted to say next, instead she asks Master a question. “Master could I sign a contract that would allow you to take Myrandah. She’s the one that is usually in the lounge working on financial stuff, and getting donations for the charity she works for. Could I sign one saying If Myrandah asks for donations in the lounge, you could go and claim either her or her sister-n-law. I probably couldn’t because neither of them belong to me. I could be mistaken but I don’t think you can give something or someone that isn’t yours to another.”

Yumara still isn’t sure if Master is understanding her. “If Ahcirej had an individual soul, she would not belong to Salkeen. Salkeen, would have about as much control over her, as he does over you. He couldn’t sign a contract that said she wasn’t allowed to use her light magic in front of Jericha, because he would have no say in what she does.” She figures that if she needs to she will try and explain it better. “Besides if Salkeen ever broke his contract with me, Jericha, Ahcirej and myself would all disappear. However I can hope he never does that.”

“We will probe Izzabelle for knowledge of the blade, but...” Isaik always making plans seemed to have already set one in motion, continued. “It is not the only way, we will try all avenues...” The dark master hissed.

“So you are going to try and have the Gnome clone Ahcirej, yes I know that is what the Gnome was gathering all the blood and tissue samples for.” She turns focusing her attention on the empty shell that was once Ahcirej. “What you see before you, is a clone of Jericha that I helped to create, So the Gnome will be creating a clone out of a clone. As I said I have no idea if Ahcirej can be brought back. Also the clone would be something Jericha wouldn’t hate, but she wouldn’t trust or accept her either.” Yumara finds herself breathing a little easier, and moves close enough to Master, so that her arms are brushing against his robes. She hadn’t meant to make him angry with her, and now she needed to be as close to him as possible. The more dependent she became on him, the harder it would be for her to break away. “As for Izzabelle, she has an eidetic memory, once she has come to terms with everything. If there’s a way Ahcirej still exists, she will know, and try everything she can to bring her back.”

Yumara watches as the one she views almost as being her son, begins cleansing the fel, and void from the body of Ahcirej. She was very proud of everything he was and all that he had accomplished so far. It did upset her a bit that Jericha distrusted and hated him the way that she did. It meant she wouldn’t except his help, or turn to him when she needed help. Which means Jericha would be hurt a lot, over the course of her life. She wants to say something but doesn’t know how to form the words, instead she remains silent and watches.

Isaik however had hoped if all else failed his other plan would reveal some success... His visage turned to look at the corridor the Life Tinker had wandered back down.

She turns her head to follow Masters gaze. “Then again Jericha could very well despise the clone, and you for even thinking Ahcirej could be so easily replaced.”
Maleok watched as Jericha started to exact pressure on the skull causing cracks and fissures to appear on the skull... The void witch called for her allies to get to higher ground, as she focused more on the skull.

Maleok didn’t need to be told twice to vacate the floor when the terrible black slime plague burst into the room. Maleok leapt up to a nearby wall not affected by slime plague just yet and directed the bone shards of the skulls around the room to create hand holds for him. Unlike the others in the room, Maleok really didn’t have much ability to fly.... Maleok took another leap to another higher spot when he heard a detonation above him!

It appeared the red headed elf had tried to blast past a barrier put in place to ensure the group perished. Izzabelle hurtled down towards the black slimy plague death when Maleok reaches out his massive arms and snatched the falling battered elf from the sky. Trolls were pretty much built like apes, so Maleok easily held the broken elf and his grip. With a quick movement Maleok shuffled the elf over his shoulder so she would hang on his like a sack of pandaren potatoes.

Maleok shuffles on his perch that he had a bit, he knew they needed to escape but he was not entirely sure how to break a spell like this... Considering his options, Maleok figured the best option would be to use the anti-magic shield that deathknights were taught by the Lich King... But Maleok wouldn’t use it on himself, he would use it on the Demon Lord!!

Maleok roared calling the anti-magic spell to his will and gestured towards Salkeen forcing the spell to work on the Demon Lord. Now all Maleok had to so wait and hope this demon lord could break the containment.
Salkeen cursed the very day that hideous abomination was created... Reavrix would pay for this treachery with every bit of his sanity and soul. Salkeen took flight with his glorious demonic wings as the plague barreled into the room, his Jericha had already begun to use her power to hold back the insidious plague! Salkeen growled loudly pooling his fel power before in a demonic roar Salkeen shot forth lasers at the horrid plague! Strafing the plagie with fel lasers Salkeen much like Jericha with her void only seemed to stem the Black Plague for moments before it inevitably pushed forward again!

Salkeen cursed it would appear they needed a way out... Salkeen flapped his wings staying right above the void and Jericha, Glaring at the ceiling he knew they would need to get out and that was the best bet. Salkeen watched as Izzabelle made her attempts to break out and fail, as she fell he considered intercepting when one of the masters other minions caught her instead.

Now Salkeen knew it would now be up to him! Salkeen glared at the ceiling, filling his mind with hatred and fury above all others, demonic flames wreathed his body as he roared in fury! “Reavrix! You can never defeat me! We will be your death!” Salkeen shrieked as he flapped his demonic wings and gained considerable speed! The demon lord roared flames trailing his body as he approached the barrier, he moved like a bullet! Passing Maleok, Salkeen felt a anti-magic shield cover his body, the demon lord then slammed into the barrier with the force of a crashing meteor!

Salkeen hissed as the barrier held against his might, even the anti-magic shield groaned, But Salkeen was far from over! Roaring on demonic fury Salkeen pushed his wings harder against the barrier, both of the shields began to crack and shudder! Finally the barrier buckled and shattered, Salkeen crashing through the magic and landing above the containment barrier and onto the top of the citadel.

Salkeen coughed violently, his body had been badly damaged by the actions... His flesh was shredded and blistered, But he would never give in... “It’s time to-“ Salkeen was interrupted by a massive boom as a flesh golem of unbelievably large proportions slammed its from fiat into the ground and glared down at Salkeen and the hole he made... “You called and I have finally answered! Welcome to the end little demonlord hissed a familiar demonic voice from inside the skull of the flesh Titan... Reavrix was finally ready to fight!!!
Jericha is to busy trying to keep the Black Plague slime from filling the room to fast. She fails to notice that the Plagued slime itself isn’t the only danger. Odorless invisible vapors are rising from the slime, inching there way up over her body. She doesn’t realize that she is surrounded by a clear scent less fog. She sacrifices thousands of souls in a last ditch effort to keep the plague at bay. But it kept rising inch by inch, claiming more and more of the room with every passing moment. She could sense Her Lords presence above her, and knew he would do everything in his power to get them out of that room.

Izzabelle realizes that she needs to take this seriously, so she opens a series of portals and blasts the ceiling with a barrage of fel and fire. Now this might have worked wonderfully, had they not been trapped in an extremely powerful magical containment field. The blasts ricochet off the magical barrier, and explode.

Jericha ears are ringing from the sound of the massive explosion, she doesn’t know if it worked or not. All of her concentration was fixed on the Black Plague slime, keeping her collapsing void opened as long as she could. Meanwhile the odorless poison was seeping through her defenses, saturating into her skin. Now she was too busy to take notice, soon she would realize her folly. Jericha can feel herself growing a little weaker, she thinks she might be over using her void. Still it’s all she can think to do, she thinks of using her shadowfel amalgamation. That idea is quickly squashed, she has no idea how large the containment field they are trapped in is. She doesn’t want to be responsible for blowing the whole group to bits.

“Reavrix! You can never defeat me! We will be your death!” Salkeen shrieked as he flapped his demonic wings and gained considerable speed! The demon lord roared flames trailing his body as he approached the barrier, he moved like a bullet! Passing Maleok, Salkeen felt a anti-magic shield cover his body, the demon lord then slammed into the barrier with the force of a crashing meteor!

A dark smile makes its way onto Jericha’s face, as she hears Lord Salkeen, threaten the wretched demon lord. The one who spent this entire time hiding like a coward behind his useless minions. That is followed by a loud crash that shakes the entire room. Half the skulls that are spewing forth the Black Plague slime, are incinerated by the shockwaves from the collision. Jericha brings a void barrier up around herself a split second before the backlash strikes her. It hits her with enough force to knock her from her hovering position, and send her crashing into the Black slime and collapsing void. She only has seconds to free herself, the slime is rapidly eating through her shield, and the collapsing void is closing with her inside of it. Oh Crap! She couldn’t keep the collapsing void from closing, and her shield up at the same time.

She realizes that she will only have one shot at this. Wings of fel steel and void sprout from her back ripping through the flesh. She screams in agony and rage as she drops her shield, concentrating all her power on keeping the collapsing opened. The Black Plague slime washes over her burning away her flesh and swiftly eating away at the muscles and soft tissue beneath. She exits just as the void collapses in on itself, and she is almost taken out by a falling slab of fel infused stone. She looks up.

[1/2]
But Salkeen was far from over! Roaring on demonic fury Salkeen pushed his wings harder against the barrier, both of the shields began to crack and shudder! Finally the barrier buckled and shattered, Salkeen crashing through the magic and landing above the containment barrier and onto the top of the citadel.

Jericha shots up out of the rapidly filling room, and lands near Lord Salkeen, her body still being eaten away at. She hisses in a combination of pain and fury, as her body bursts into fel flames. The flames burn away the rest of the plague, and starts trying to shadow mend some of the damage. She body suddenly feels drained.. she can feel herself growing weaker. It’s like her energy is being sapped from her..it feels like..She looks down into the room below, activating the true sight ability with her artifact eye. It is then that she sees it the poisonous vapors hovering above the slime filling the room. Vapor that resembles an awful plague from earlier, there’s no time to waste. She screams down at the two still in the room. “GET OUT OF THERE, THE ROOM IS FILLING WITH A DEBILITA....” her words were cut short as

A flesh golem of unbelievably large proportions slammed its from fiat into the ground and glared down at Salkeen and the hole he made... “You called and I have finally answered! Welcome to the end little demonlord hissed a familiar demonic voice from inside the skull of the flesh Titan... Reavrix was finally ready to fight!!!

This was going to be a hard fight, Jericha didn’t know if the debilitating mists that hovered above the Black slime, were as strong as the actual plague. Nor did she have any idea how long they would last. She just knew that for the time being, her body was being effected by it and weakening her considerably.

[2/2]
It appeared the red headed elf had tried to blast past a barrier put in place to ensure the group perished. Izzabelle hurtled down towards the black slimy plague death when Maleok reaches out his massive arms and snatched the falling battered elf from the sky. Trolls were pretty much built like apes, so Maleok easily held the broken elf and his grip. With a quick movement Maleok shuffled the elf over his shoulder so she would hang on his like a sack of pandaren potatoes.

Izzabelle comes to, her body feels like she went 1v1 against a Gnome Tram, and the tram one. She activates both her Crimson Vial, and her regenerative abilities. Her mind is still not quite engaged, she is having trouble placing where she is. She opens her eyes everywhere she looks things are blurry and out of focus. The only thing she sees somewhat clearly, is the troll whose large shoulder, she is currently hanging over. She moves so she can get a better look at him, she knows him. He doesn’t look quite the same, but she is certain that it’s him. A slight smile graces her features, which might of been pretty if most of her flesh hadn’t been burnt away. Instead it looked like the demented skeletal grin of an undead. When she speaks her voice is rough sounding, and cracked “I...I..kn..know you. You... you’re..frrrr....frommm... bbbb... bbbb.... before.” She coughs up demonic blood and pieces of burnt organs and muscles. “Hoooo... how issss... llll...littt... little Har... Har’koa?” She looks around again everything starting to slowly come into focus.

“Reavrix! You can never defeat me! We will be your death!” Salkeen shrieked as he flapped his demonic wings and gained considerable speed! The demon lord roared flames trailing his body as he approached the barrier, he moved like a bullet! Passing Maleok, Salkeen felt a anti-magic shield cover his body, the demon lord then slammed into the barrier with the force of a crashing meteor!

That voice she knew that voice, and with it everything came rushing back. Jericha, the ship, Sericon, destroying The artillery compound. Returning, being changed, fighting the plagued witch. The scarabs, the overwhelming hunger, Yumara, Varicar. Salkeen changing the Scarabs to spiders, ripping her soul from from Jericha’s. Reavrix, Ahcirej, the Black Death that was filling the room, trapped. She looks up just in time to see Lord Salkeen strike the barrier. The force from resounding blast would have knocked her from the trolls shoulders, if he wasn’t holding her like he was. She looks down and sees Jericha trying as hard as she can to keep the plague at bay. Doing her utmost to give them as much time as she possibly can.

Jericha fights to keep the Black Death from filling the magical jar they are trapped in, Lord Salkeen fights to break them free. While the two of them do this Izzabelle rapidly heals herself so that she will be ready for the next battle. She is still exhausted from using her powers earlier. They greatly weakened her unless she was physically connected to someone of great power, even then it took her a few minutes to recover. She also didn’t think blasting Salkeen out of the air would go over well, so she waits.

Roaring on demonic fury Salkeen pushed his wings harder against the barrier, both of the shields began to crack and shudder! Finally the barrier buckled and shattered,

She looks at the troll once Lord Salkeen breaks through the Barrier. “Thank You for saving me.” With that her wings burst free from their confinement beneath the flesh of her back. She stretches them before taking to the air, Maleok would have a much easier time climbing out off the room, without her on his shoulder. She flies up through the hole landing next to Lord Salkeen. She takes one look at him, he looks in dire need of some healing. A moment later Jericha appears, and looks to be in about as bad a shape as Lord Salkeen.

A flesh golem of unbelievably large proportions slammed its from fiat into the ground and glared down at Salkeen and the hole he made... “You called and I have finally answered! Welcome to the end little demonlord hissed a familiar demonic voice from inside the skull of the flesh Titan... Reavrix was finally ready to fight!!!

Barely contained rage floods Izzabelle, as her gaze fall upon Reavrix. She turns to Lord Salkeen “Lord Salkeen, I believe it would be in the groups best interest, if our healer could be summoned back to us.” She wants nothing more than to rush in and start tearing him apart. Yet she realizes that would probably only get her killed. She needed to be patient, and wait for the others.
“Master you wouldn’t be able to take Ahcirej from Salkeen if she didn’t have an individual soul. Neither Jericha or Ahcirej have their own souls, and your contract says only those with individual souls.” Yumara stops speaking as she thinks of the best way word what she wanted to say next, instead she asks Master a question. “Master could I sign a contract that would allow you to take Myrandah. She’s the one that is usually in the lounge working on financial stuff, and getting donations for the charity she works for. Could I sign one saying If Myrandah asks for donations in the lounge, you could go and claim either her or her sister-n-law. I probably couldn’t because neither of them belong to me. I could be mistaken but I don’t think you can give something or someone that isn’t yours to another.”

Isaik stopped and listened to his minions concerns, she was right making a contract trying to give him control over this Myrandah from someone of no power over her themselves would fail but that’s what Isaik had hoped she might guess... Isaik wasn’t trying to just get Ahcirej, his sight had revealed to him it was possible he would never get the chance or ability not without much pain...

“If Ahcirej had an individual soul, she would not belong to Salkeen. Salkeen, would have about as much control over her, as he does over you. He couldn’t sign a contract that said she wasn’t allowed to use her light magic in front of Jericha, because he would have no say in what she does.” She figures that if she needs to she will try and explain it better. “Besides if Salkeen ever broke his contract with me, Jericha, Ahcirej and myself would all disappear. However I can hope he never does that.”

Isaik paused it was time to show Yumara the whole vision, the two timelines Isaik could see... Placing his boney clawed hand on Yumara’s he injected the memory into her head... The world would fade away... The sight changed, the two lines were drawn... A hooded warlock cast hideous fel magic into the sky trying to cut down a massive fel green Phoenix! Along the phoenix’s flanks were two more Phoenix, one of dark void like magic and the other of pure blinding light. Underneath the Phoenix flew a raven of red feathers! As the Phoenixes battled the warlock it become horridly apparent that the fel Phoenix couldn’t fight or defend itself! It’s very flames turned on itself and it’s allies and finally the Phoenix was brought down to the earth battered beaten and nearly dead... The warlock stood over the crashed Phoenix and channeling a final terrible spell before the vision faded out.

Isaik switched the vision to a new one... This time the Phoenix of fel fought tooth and nail with the warlock again, and again the warlock turned the Phoenix’s own fel against it... This time the Phoenix was forced to flee from the warlocks wrath but the raven with red feathers flew in to fight the warlock! The raven was much larger than in the previous vision, it was unbound by the same failures as the fel Phoenix, this time the two seemed equally matched until the warlock was forced to flee...

“He can be defeated... But not by Salkeen or those under Salkeen... Much like Mannoroth and Hellscream, Salkeen is destined to fail against him... But that does not ring true for one currently underneath his thrall...” Isaik hissed, hopefully Yumara would see now why Isaik had made the whole contract, it was flexible... If Ahcirej did ever manage to have her own soul created but still be bound, it would allow him to remove the reliance on fel, but if she never did, he could remove Izzabelle from Salkeen’s thrall, she would fight him instead...

[1/2]
“So you are going to try and have the Gnome clone Ahcirej, yes I know that is what the Gnome was gathering all the blood and tissue samples for.” She turns focusing her attention on the empty shell that was once Ahcirej. “What you see before you, is a clone of Jericha that I helped to create, So the Gnome will be creating a clone out of a clone. As I said I have no idea if Ahcirej can be brought back. Also the clone would be something Jericha wouldn’t hate, but she wouldn’t trust or accept her either.”

Isaik gave a wicked grin... “While you are correct I called him here to clone her, he came here to ensure his genetic modifications didn’t cause her death... I just might have made the mental suggestion to make a clone in his mind...” Isaik paused for a second before continuing... “I see many futures, some filled hatred others with success... We will see how the void witch reacts to the clone... or more...” Isaik hissed.

“As for Izzabelle, she has an eidetic memory, once she has come to terms with everything. If there’s a way Ahcirej still exists, she will know, and try everything she can to bring her back.”

“Very well, we will prod Izzabelle’s mind for possible answers to retrieve the true Ahcirej back... But... Just Incase our lovely thorn in our side... The Soul Thief wants to intervene, I suggest we take many precautions to get her back... Tell me have you ever seen a homunculus be created?” Isaik hissed, stealth-fully while he chatted with Yumara, a tiny void rift appeared in Smuggs’s lab and snatched one of the many vials before vanishing...

Isaik held out his hand, in the palm of his hand the void rift reappeared and deposited the vial... “It may be that the dagger would only allow us to retrieve her mind and soul, perhaps not even reunite them with the same body... So we will make more bodies...” Isaik suggested the outcome, it was likely not all the new versions of Ahcirej would survive the process...

Isaik looked over at Varicar, who still looked ready for any input on what to do next... Isaik could feel, The group had just met their final opponent, Reavrix had taken the field... “It appears, that you will be needed, return to your lord....” Isaik stated looking straight at Varicar. From behind Varicar a void rift appeared to take him down to the battlefield.

[2/2]