Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I love what I’ve read of this universe of yours. I now keep looking back at the post and think of what king of characters I would want to create in that universe.

So I theorized so. Since Izzabelle’s contract is in flux, technically broken but also not and still intact I made it weaker. You are still bound but until a agreement is reached I cannot use the full powers of the contract. They are still bound and Salkeen can still feel Izzabelle, but he can’t summon her against her will right now. The reason he could for Ahcirej is because she is technically Jericha and was a healthy contract.

If you need more of our universes stories I have a lot of them. But as I said I basically only have half of the full lore of the universe, and though I remember much my brother could go into detail about the other half.

I had responsibilities for the elder races and some of the others.

The oldest races of our universe was the Mandili and Oculi. Two extremely powerful magically attuned races with equally strong psychic powers. The Oculi were a race of technically advanced Oysters. They used magic and psychic abilities to form a extra strong shell of many elements that shone bright gold or brass. They had a single compound eye in the center of their body. The regenerative ability of them surpassed wow trolls in every way. Most people if they ever saw the beings only would see a gold circular shell with a hole in the center so the being could see. The rest of the bodies of the Oculi was created by magic. The beings would use matter magic in all its forms to allow them to create bodies to affix the golden shell to and move.

They were constantly at war with the Mandili, a race of beings that ever evolved true eyes. Though they had thermal sensors and other ways of seeing. These beings were aggressive, expansionistic conquers who tried to consume the galaxy with chaos magic. For eons the beings fought until finally the Oculi won pushing the Mandili into the cold recesses of space and ultimately into another dimension… The Mandili did not just go extinct and die… They festered their hatred, and turned to consuming their own bodies and magic becoming beings of magic instead of flesh… Thus was born our version demons, or more precisely a cruel version of magic beings. Though our humans do indeed call them demons.

The new magical beings once known as the Mandili came back in full force in a attempt to conquer the universe… The battle was terrible both sides suffered greatly, the Oculi more than others… But in the end the prime leader of the Oculi battled with the prime leader of these new “demons” the being known as Atlos. Consuming so much chaos magic the being became a living singularity. The beings battled at the center of the largest galaxy and after losing much the leader of the Oculi contained Atlos within the super massive black hole in the center of this galaxy… however, It also forced him to be improsoned their as well as Atlos’s jailor.

For a time the universe was free to grow. The next race to reach the top was the Die Alten, the ancient ones, they were a race of explorers who wished for no boundaries. They look much like wows naga except for tentacles for arms and four of them. Their heads were oval shaped and with large eyes and folding mandibles for mouths that when closed would look like they didn’t have one. These race of explorers explored the galaxy finding everything they could until they came upon the Oculi. The Oculi still stood eternal guard over the demons, but the Die Alten didn’t know or understand and saw the Oculi as a threat when they forced the Die Alten away from areas where they had contained demons. It resulted in war. The Oculi were older wiser, they never wished to war, so they didn’t pursue the Die Alten and instead only tried to defend themselves. The result was many deaths on both sides, that was until the Die Alten devised a weapon to defeat the Oculi, they created a weapon that could kill and control elder beings the catch is it couldn’t be used by elder beings. The Die Alten uplifted another race the Octos, and used them to wipe out the Oculi. The Octos did for a time, but in time turned on the Die Alten as well. They had released a powerful “demon” a Mandili that had become one of three powerful magical gods, Malificrous, they used him to conquer much of the galaxy and secure what they thought was a place for them. Malificrous was unlike Atlos, Atlos was a living singularity, Malificrous was a living meteor, he could crash down upon worlds ravaging whole cities before rising up and wreathing the rest of the world in fire! Then after this I think you know the rest, betrayal and release of a bigger demon.

I think that’s enough for now. Though I could go on forever truthfully.

After your next posts I plan on waking up our dreamer. But I enjoyed Izzabelle’s recent post, a game of chess. Now I can’t send any minions to intercept Izzabelle… However I am sure I can still them to go retrieve Smuggs and Sericon. If Izzabelle intervenes she would be breaking the contract. I do love our little chess games. But then this brings up the validity of after the two weeks if Varicar can go retrieve Izzabelle?

Varicar is the only minion that is technically both Isaik’s and Salkeen’s. He is Isaik’s if commanded to do something to Salkeen, like heal or balance him. He is Salkeen’s in basically all other cases, he is Salkeen’s healer and his to command. In this way Varicar does have command over the others including Isaik’s minions. If Varicar commanded a group of Isaik’s minions to go retrieve Izzabelle, if he was to go along and was commanded by Salkeen to retrieve her? I recognize it’s confusing but that’s where Varicar has always been, minion and subservient to both. He would follow Salkeen’s commands in everything unless commanded by Isaik.

Define taught by the master? I may have learned flesh shaping from the master but that magic could technically be considered neutral as he learned it from another area and perfected it with the mogu.

Does it mean any magical ability Salkeen learned by influence of the master? Because technically Salkeen would not be a demon hunter if he was not saved from death.

I’ll have to figure it out, but I think I can design a body regardless of your answer…

after the week As long as he is sent by Salkeen, Varicar can go and drag Izzabelle back. But it will have to be Salkeen acting on his own and not under Isaik’s command. I thought you would like Izzabelle’s little chess game, because I’m enjoying it to.

Do you know anything not taught by Master Isaik? It has to be something you learned on your own. Isaik could have helped you refine it. Like you couldn’t use flesh shaping because of the fact Master Isaik Taught you it originally. So you cannot use magic If Master Isaik was the one who originally taught you it. But you can use magic that you learned on your own that Master Isaik helped you to refine. I hope that makes sense.

As for Jericha I started to wonder how she would react to discovering that The body Salkeen crafted for her was made using the power that he got from Isaik. Considering how much Jericha fears having the Masters Magic anywhere near her. I didn’t see her reacting well to the news that Master isaiks magic was used to craft it, hopefully the post wasn’t to long.

If you don’t mind me asking Lord Salkeen who gets under your skin more Yumara, or myself?

1 Like

Varicar and any minions Varicar commands? Isaik’s minions are usually considered lower on the list of rank then Salkeen. For example if Salkeen commanded Varicar to go retrieve Izzabelle, Varicar could command Maleok to accompany him. I mean Varicar against Smuggs, Fushan, and Izzabelle seems a bit one sided.

Salkeen was a mage before he met Salkeen, he does have the ability to use that kind of magic if he wanted. In that same instance he knows how to create homunculi because it is taught by the Kirin Tor believe it or not. Thought that’s not where he learned it as a self respecting high elf at the time he learned magic. He learned fel from his fellow elves to drain demons like we blood elves used to do. But he learned much more about the power of fel after he joined the Illidari, but this was after he was saved from death by Isaik.

1 Like

Varicar could bring help with him to obtain them, but I’m not sure of him bringing someone Master Isaik hold true command over. Take Maleok for instance. If Not commanded by Master Isaik would Varicar or Salkeen be able to command Maleok. Varicar might be higher in rank than Maleok, and able to give him orders, but not without Isaik manipulations. So Master Isaik would be involved. Now I believe you probably have characters that Salkeen commands being a powerful demon lord. Ones that Isaik would have no control over.

Now for the loophole. Isaik’s minions could accompany Varicar to retrieve Smuggs and Izzabelle. As long as they were there to capture Smuggs and not Izzabelle. Then technically the contract wouldn’t be broken. The contract says nothing about Isaik not being able to interfere with those helping Izzabelle. Only that he cannot interfere with Izzabelle herself. I hope what I’m saying is understandable.

Having an ability to use a specific magic and actually learning to use a specific magic are two entirely different things. In reality I have the ability to speak another language. Still just because I have the ability to speak another language. It doesn’t mean that I’m going to start speaking the Italian without being learning it and being taught by someone. If Salkeen was taught how to create Homunculi from the illadari, then he could use it to try and create bodies for both Jericha and Ahcirej.
As long as it isn’t magic that was taught to him originally by Isaik he can use it. Isaik taught him flesh shaping so he couldn’t use that. Well actually he could, but there’s a chance the body would be rejected. Now that Salkeen might be stuck creating two bodies he has his work cut out for him. Jericha doesn’t want to be in a body that has any of Isaik’s power or influences behind the making of it. Until Jericha knows that the tome Isaik has will never ever be used on her or against her, she will always fear, hate, and distrust Isaik, and refuse to be in his presence unless she is angry enough that it is overwhelming hear fear, like with Yumara.

1 Like

Salkeen could indeed command Maleok to do any sort of task regardless of if the master was there or not.

The situation that Maleok abd Smuggs are in is by my own terms called split mind. A different personality is created to be the host mind because the original is not aggressive, able to follow orders, ect. It’s just a creation technique, after the process is over Salkeen can command Maleok without Master Isaik being nearby as the being he commands is literally a soldier who follows orders. This is however a touchy process, if damaged to much the split mind can regain their original mind back. Like Smuggs did. This means the soldiers can turn on you. The split mind does have one benefit for this group, the longer they stay under the mind that follows orders, is built to Isaik’s wishes, the more likely they may never revert back. Smuggs is free, he is now himself, Maleok has been stuck this way for awhile, he will eventually only have that mind.

Basically what I’m saying is Isaik only created the soldier, but after its creation they can and usually do fall under Salkeen’s command. If creating the soldier is too much I might remind Varicar is indeed also created by Isaik, but under Salkeen’s command. I know you fear me using Isaik in some way to recapture Izzabelle, in which case I’ve already figured that was a impossible task. I also saw Varicar going to retrieve Izzabelle alone as equally impossible. Varicar needs aid to go take her back, that only leaves the plethora of minions waiting for action.

1 Like

As I pointed out, Maleok the assassin or even the hunter could accompany Varicar to reclaim Smuggs and Izzabelle. They just couldn’t fight and detain Izzabelle. They could fight and detain Smuggs, and they could fight Fushan.
The contract in no way prevents Varicar from bringing Minions of Isaik’s to fight anyone that’s with Izzabelle or helping her. The question is could Varicar and perhaps Sericon overpower Izzabelle and bring her back once the week is over, if she doesn’t return on her own. Then after the week is over Salkeen could just summon her back.

1 Like

I still think we are seeing a disconnect.

Isaik(master)
| |
| Yumara
Salkeen (general)
| | |
| Jericha |
Varicar Izzabelle
| |
Maleok and All the other minions

If Salkeen wanted to command Maleok he could at any point. Salkeen just usually chooses demons to command, but their not that stealthy.

For example Isaik could command Salkeen to capture Centralis. Salkeen decides he need Jericha to accompany him. Technically Isaik is the reason they are here, but Salkeen can command his own troops how he desires. Isaik trusts Salkeen not to be incompetent, Salkeen can gather any minions he needs for whatever mission he is undertaking. Now Salkeen also wanted to take Centralis because of Gorelix and the Maw of the Damned. The specific ore used to create the Maw of the Damned is useful.

The only reason Isaik doesn’t openly and directly command Jericha and Izzabelle is because of contractual obligations.

What I’m saying is Varicar could grab the Assassin and even Maleok if he wanted to detain Izzabelle because they are all following orders from Salkeen making them under his command. Salkeen jist usually uses demons because he is legion affiliated where Isaik usually uses the contracted, mind manipulated or homunculi because they are easier to use on Azeroth because they can hide in plain sight.

I had a almost completed post for Salkeen but it was eaten. So I gotta start over.

1 Like

My question is this.
If Isaik never interfered in anyway with the Assassin, or Maleok (for examples) would Salkeen or Varicar have any command over them?
They follow Salkeen’s command because Isaik commands them to

1 Like

Hard question. Isaik is the being that recruited most of the armies Salkeen has command over today, with exception of the demon army granted by the now wrecked legion. They follow Salkeen’s commands because he is higher rank than them. Isaik’s usual thing when not roped in by dramatic stories and adventure is recruit often and always. Salkeen is Isaik’s commander and general so Isaik can continue grabbing new recruits rather than lead the army.

So technically if Isaik had not been the one who retrieved both these people and recruited them and Salkeen had instead they might have still followed the same path. It’s just not Salkeen’s specialty to grab heroes for the army we are created, his specialty is leading it. Salkeen is hard headed and sometimes uncompromising, Isaik is a better recruiter.

Basically Maleok and The Assassin would be good guys if Isaik had not forced them down this path. But since they are down this path they are bound to follow Salkeen’s orders because he is Isaik’s chosen general. The story when we rise up and conquer using a army of homunculi has Salkeen commanding the army. Isaik will be behind him admiring his plan coming to fruition and preparing for the next phase, he has no time to babysit minions and the details of the wars.

I plan on taking Isaik and Yumara on another path anyway they are gonna do the war of thorns and head to Nazmir. Salkeen is gonna head to Nihilam with Jericha and Ahcirej. When Salkeen returns it should be long enough to retrieve Izzabelle, Salkeen will not go through Isaik to grab Varicar and command him to retrieve Izzabelle. Varicar can then command any of the available minions he needs to retrieve Izzabelle. Isaik will not be involved he will be too busy to care. So if you meant that Salkeen can go up to already contracted or mind split minions and give them orders without Isaik around, he dies indeed have this power.

1 Like

Next comes Isaik’s post, I just need to draft it up.

1 Like

No what I mean is, would Salkeen have any control if they were not contracted by Isaik Or if their minds were not split. If Isaik never split Maleok’s or the Assassins mind would Salkeen have any control over them?
If both the assassin and Maleok never met Isaik would Salkeen be able to command them.

1 Like

Unless in this alternate universe Salkeen was the one that for fully recruited these two gentlemen, they are stalwart good guys by heart and would likely tell us to shove off.

The Assassin himself though is a particularly tough contract, even without Isaik he is forced to follow Salkeen.

You realize by forcing this series of events you are left with the Hunter… He is a homunculus not much different from Varicar… If Varicar who was created by Isaik is considered acceptable, than so is the Hunter… I was hoping to you the Assassin because he’s more likely to be nicer, more like Izzabelle. The Hunter is meaner, vile, psychotic… Too much like his creator…

I recommend against that course of action. And just because I bring more than Varicar doesn’t mean I’m only gonna target Izzabelle, I just like the ability to target switch. Plus banter between the Assassin and Izzabelle might be fun.

2 Likes

There was a reason I wasn’t saying anything about Varicar coming after Izzabelle although I was going to… It’s because I figured that Varicar was acting on his own, and technically as long as Salkeen send them then It should be okay as long as Isaik has nothing to do with it.

So Varicar can bring whoever he wants, as long as Isaik isn’t involved in any way.

2 Likes

Those are agreeable terms. Though this isn’t something that will be happening for awhile.

2 Likes

@Lord Salkeen
If I was to wrap all six arms around you and lick the back of your neck, would that be acceptable. I could blame it on the Shivarra blood flowing through me.

2 Likes

5 One week a month, I’m free to go and do as I please, as long as it doesn’t, interfere with or obstruct Salkeen’s plans.
I’m so screwed when this week is over… :sob:

1 Like

Must have added to much Shivarra to your system… This will be tricky to deal with…

Yes… Yes, you are. I’ll be sending Varicar to hunt you down, if he chooses to take other minions along so be it. His cold calculating nature should ensure he brings the right minions for the job… You promised not to interfere? I already have a plan forming…

2 Likes