Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Today was a very busy day postvwise for you. I don’t think you’ve had a break all day. Isaik was the one who spoke of the destruction caused by Abdulbai. Although it could be easily seen from those not tied to Jericha as Abdul causing the destruction.

Some days are, Monday usually is that day for me! I also do apologize dear, I can’t help myself but to always offer a contract in exchange for things… Isaik isn’t one who gives things for free! The terms are open to addendum, adding your own terms…

The contract is simple, kill what we are fighting. You are not necessarily under Master Isaik but placed under who you would fit best with. As you are a demon it’s likely that choice would be Salkeen near your sister. The final term you will see soon, attempt to break the contract via acts of treason, results in pain…

It is this way of contractual thinking that is why Isaik acts the way he does, the reason he tried to contract Jericha so early on. I put like minded troops in similar areas with similar commanders, where would you have put a void witch? As it became obvious she would never leave Salkeen’s side it was noted she was a being like Varicar not entirely like the creatures she worked with…

Now the same logic would apply to Korgorn, where do you fit? Clearly your first gen deathknight under the Stormreaver banner alongside warlocks and necrolytes… Clearly you are like one of two commanders, warlocks and fel is Salkeen and his demon armies… But undead and necrolytes is actually more of Skalaz’s thing, the creator of homunculi, creating horrific monsters with magic and resurrecting the dead… We will see who you better fit with or if you simply do both… Who knows if you prove yourself exceptionally useful you might be closer to The Master himself, assigned more soldiers directly under your command as Yumara now has… Oh mother of the homunculi…

My job in this rp is to be a great Dungeon Master and teach you lore you didn’t even know existed in wow… Inused to be a stickler for lore, until I found things that basically revealed, the lore is RIDICULOUSLY flexible… Wow even has a legitimate lore source for the blue and white checkered cubes that are found in the game when images don’t exist! Once you learned what I have it opens up so much…

Now it isn’t that Yenme is totally immune to Isaik’s mind manipulations. It is just trying to make her feel that her saving her sister was wrong in some way, Yenme will have trouble comprehending. What Nedde did was alter her perception on what was actually happening. Suzuna, and Salkeen’s, actions made what Nedde said seem believable. A little bit on the way that Ebony works. He prefers to mess with peoples perceptions of things. If that makes sense.

The freeing of Korgorn happens tomarrow/today my friend, I apologize for the delays but I will have a post up of Throggore and Varicar making their way to your prison chambers! Poor Braumer won’t be doing so well…

If Salkeen tries to get Suzuna to sign an actual contract the same thing that happened to Yenme will happen to her.

It’s probably because I don’t like to write or rp my characters as being in command of anything. For some odd reason the Idea has always bothered me. I can make my characters strong but they prefer to only have themselves to control. Having them command things goes against their nature, So when it comes to trying to command, it will always take me much longer to reply. It goes against what they are. and how I would normally RP them.

Skalaz laughs a great chuckle, “Boy is he gonna be mad when he finds out!” Skalaz lights up a spare goblin cigar, “The only reason he hasn’t tried to contract her already is because she has followed his every command! The moment she refuses he’s gonna react!” Skalaz grins this is gonna be great!

“Don’t wanna be the mother of the homunculi?! I was the father of the homunculi until you showed up! The crafter, the maker, the hidden commander!” Skalaz rants before finally calming down, “Its actually rather simple, you just pass down the will of The Master down to the lower minions! I usually just used Varicar, he’s quite effective at relaying commands into action…” Skalaz gets a little grin, “If you don’t like commanding there is always a way around it… But the master did choose you for a reason…”

1 Like

On the plus side that will never happen unless she quite literally through physical or magical means unable to follow his commands. Her loyalty to him doesn’t require a contract.

(ooc. How to put this, I greatly dislike the idea of controlling, or commanding anybody, or anything. It bothers me on a psychological level. Because of this I create my characters specifically to reflect this. I don’t like the idea of being in charge, I want to remain in the shadows. The very thought of commanding or giving orders triggers a part of my mind, that paralyses my ability to write almost anything. I can write and rp almost anything. Yet commanding armies and telling others what to do isn’t one of them.

The idea of Yumara being Mother of the Homunculi is great, I love the sound of it. Yet the whole standing tall giving out orders. Commanding that group go there and do this, this group go there and do that. Puts her at the front, where she definitely doesn’t want to be. She has spent her entire Mortal existence hiding the fact that she possesses any sort of strength or power. Other than Master and a few others, she wants to do nothing that might possibly even hint that she has any sort of power. Being mother of the homunculi great, being commander of the homunculi not so much.

She can gift them with certain powers and abilities. She can create being in which to feed them so that they may grow and become powerful. To me a Mother doesn’t command, she nurtures. She helps them become the best they can be, so that they have a better chance of survival, once they are given to the ones who will command them.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Smacks Skalaz up beside the head. “No! If I wanted to be with someone that was full of strength and rage, I would just want to stay with Salkeen. He is the pinnacle of strength and rage. I want to be with Sericon because he is strong and quick thinking, plus he isn’t anything like Salkeen.

“Damn no fire works?”

“You might like the homunculi more than you think! These are not pitiful demons that Salkeen deals with! They are not something that needs orders, and follows commands in exchange for power and reward? They will not turn on you if they decide you are weak! The homunculi I created are lethal weapons, ultimate killing machines with absolute loyalty to their commander, they are not simple creatures but able to devise planning and strategy all on their own.” Skalaz says clearly proud of his creations.

“I understand some don’t like to command, but know that the homunculi are very intuitive, you won’t need to command them much if at all for them to attempt to do what would make their commander pleased…” Lastly Skalaz becomes more serious, “The homunculi are a elite unit, you will never need to stand above them and show your power. They are much fewer than Salkeen’s demon army but much more subtle and deadly. You aren’t commanding a massive army so much as commanding a elite troop of sleeper agents and spies.” Skalaz says crossing his arms. “But even after all this if you don’t want to command the homunculi, tell the master, but I urge you give it a try, they do not disappoint!”

“Careful now! Just cause I’m a goblin doesn’t mean I can’t cause you pain like that demon lord would! You need to calm down and see the effects! This isn’t a Salkeen in a potion for Sericon! This is a your elf friend because he was a warlock has minimal muscle mass, training in martial prowess, or endurance fixing kinda potion!” Skalaz says annoyed still tempted to remove Izzabelle’s hand with magic… “I could beef up his body with alchemic magic but that requires change, so I’m beefing up his body with supplements!

Assuming Sericon has the willpower I suspect he does from being a warlock, the mixture should cause a eagerness for battle along with battlefield awareness and added strength to his body to allow for faster strikes as well as endurance Incase he takes a bad hit.” Skalaz explained, “His concoction is of a concentrated and purified mixture of demons blood. He should feel as strong as the orcs did when they took it with no fel residue side effects, the bloodfury should be lessened to a acute eagerness for battle.” Skalaz waves his hand trying to calm the elf, “Trust the process, Sericon will not become Salkeen 2.0 or I will deal with that myself in shame! This is still Steve Roge- erm I mean Sericon…”

1 Like

How intriguing it would seem Ahcire is dead, but at the same time she is not… I wonder how this will be going, or how it will affect her family… I sense she will be back, but how changed from this experience we will see…

1 Like

Jaseiah will be torn apart once she finds out. Jericha probably won’t be effected in any way really. I’m not sure how Salkeen is going to react.

So now we have both Ahcirej, and Ahcire who are technically dead. Both of their bodies completely obliterated. Like Ahcire, Ahcirej will return, but she might not come back quite the way anyone thinks. Cannot wait to see what you have planned for Ahcire.

Sorry for the long wait. Hit a writer’s block.

No worries it happens… I’ve been having a bit of a writers block myself with some of the character that I RP.

Sorry Master, the post turned out much longer than I had planned.

Completely fine my dear, to be honest I try to make posts at such a length myself. I was hoping to post on Throggore as well to inch our dk along but after taking a rather large portion of NyQuil for this cough I feel myself fading…

As for you our new deathknight addition, don’t worry about writers block, if you feel your taking to long just shoot a message up on here. I was worried myself that with my sub officially expired that I would’ve unable to post but for now I seem to be able…

I’ll post up for Throggore, Braumer and Isaik tomarrow. For now I slumber…

Salkeen does have the power to put Jericha out of commission, meaning that he could use his control over her to drop her on the spot. However he cannot control the amount of Void that’s flowing through and filling her. One of the things Yumara is aware of is… While Salkeen hates and would never listen to her. He will at least listen to what Isaik has to say. As long as the book wasn’t involved, Jericha will do as Salkeen commands.

Also Yumara isn’t weak, she’s recovering however from the corruption, and destruction of her Avatar, which she felt every bit of.

1 Like

Only one question before my posts continue is Nedde and Abdulbai as dead as I think they are? Cause after much thought, Salkeen is a complicated creature he is arrogant and aggressive. You are right that Isaik could command him to shut down Jericha but Salkeen would be against it. Salkeen trusts Jericha, even with her void growing rampant his natural response would be to give her more fel to balance it out. While he is still enraged from his daughters death the demon lord is less than a rational elf…

With a enemy still around, the demon lords response is likely to be aggressive.

1 Like

They are both alive, they have just fled. Well not as much fled as Ebony has pulled them both back to the Tower. Ebony is also trying to pull Jaseiah to the Tower. As for Jericha the Void will eventually destroy the Fel, and her mind if not contained, no matter how much Salkeen gives her. It would be like Salkeen trying to over power Isaik’s Void powers with his fel. Jericha will always if she has any control of her mind, listen to what Salkeen says. Unless she feels like being punished, then she will be deliberately desrespectful.

Master the stuff happening in the last part of your post. Is it taking place after Jericha attacked me, and while Suzuna has her temporarily trapped in an anti-magic shell of sorts?