[Era] Layer(s) not receiving world buffs

Classic Era started seeing layers and world buffs are not going out to all layers despite the July 22, 2020 hotfix. Please fix this!

33 Likes

(bruh)

Yes please look into this! Can also confirm heaps of reports in the LFG and trade channels around 8pm st

The community has put a lot of work into making sure world buffs are as accessible as possible, and this hampers a lot of that effort and strains an already limited supply of world buffs.

(also why do we need layers???)

16 Likes

yea please fix I didn’t get my Rend for raid sadge

11 Likes

The only bugs we like live in Ahn’Qiraj and Naxxramas AMIRITE!?!?

But in all seriousness, please take a look at this bug Classic Era team. Lot’s of frustration with the layering tonight!

10 Likes

Fix this please Blizzard. Our community is small so we have to coordinate these world buffs. Or hook us up like the Chinese servers with daily world buff drops. Thank you.

9 Likes

Ooof… this is going to be bad. Please get this resolved quickly!

9 Likes

My boofs?! Where are they?! apparently, in some layer somewhere else! Please fix.

4 Likes

I’ve made a ticket about this as well.
Layering was present yesterday on NA Mankrik PvE Classic Era Cluster (Mankrik, Ashkandi, Pagle, Westfall, Windseeker).
1st reports of layering happening for the cluster were coming through since 1/29/2023 sometime in the evening.
When the world buff, quest turn in " The Heart of Hakkar" was turned in on 1/30/2023 in the evening, the person who turned it in was on a different layer and none of the NPCs or the players in Booty Bay and even some on the Isle with Zandalar Tribe NPCs didn’t received the world buff either. The same happened with the turn in of the quest " Celebrating Good Times" (head of Onyxia) turn in about 10 minutes later. Most/none of the players present at the moment in Stormwind City received the world buff.
Community has confirmed about 10 more minutes later that you literally have to be in the same raid for those players to receive a world buff with another heart of hakkar and head of nefarian turn ins.
Please fix or disable layering for Era. We’re a small, but a tight knit community who worked for months on end to make these things right. Layering broke that!
Thank you!

6 Likes

Can confirm this. Missed both the heart of hakkar and celebrating good times buffs on multiple accounts.

5 Likes

Submitted a ticket in-game. Got a response really fast about it. Basically just told me to report it here. Sooooo uh yeah, would like to see these buffs go through all layers. Happy the population is getting healthier though too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Agreed. Please fix. One of my guilds progressing in Naxx just missed their buffs after being at 1% the previous night on Thaddius.

3 Likes

Blizzard please fix it, do something

3 Likes

Blizzard, please fix.

3 Likes

Confirmed, just missed Ony Buff because of layering. Server: Mankrik on Classic Era.

2 Likes

I was told this was fixed. I was lied to!

2 Likes

we have to speak to them in a language they understand.

FIX BUG OR WE DUMP BLIZZARD STOCK

2 Likes

S-O-S.

Layering is for cakes. and lasagna. not 20 year old games.

Please don’t make me explain how this works to another person who has barely figured out how to log in. Please.

3 Likes

We need to fix this please. Layering is back baby. And it’s painful. Either keep it and give us the chinese buff system, or ideally, just remove layering altogether so it feels super populated!

1 Like

Blizzard please fix this layers issue =D

2 Likes

Bump bump bump!

2 Likes