[Era] Layer(s) not receiving world buffs

Blizzard please fix this…again, and please don’t wait until weekly maintenance like last time this happen on January of this year

3 Likes

I am Not sure why layering is even required in classic era, but the community has worked hard to arrange times for WB’s to drop in order to ensure limited resources are being utilized to their fullest. Broken layers have upset this delicate balance. If you wanted to add something actually beneficial to the realms I would suggest repeatable head/ heart quests without the reward. This would ensure people were still doing the content and eliminating the issue of potentially running out of world buffs.
Also just fix the layers please. Thanks,

7 Likes

We need an actual fix to this problem. Not raising the population threshold under the assumption that Classic Era interest has plateaued. Classic Era players enjoy this version of the game and world buffs are a large part of that. We put a good amount of effort towards coordinating these turn-ins. Please respect our time, investment, and passion for Classic Era.

8 Likes

Indeed, one layer even had remenets of the war effort, please fix

1 Like

I talked to Aggrend about the buff layer issue, and he said they are aware and are working on a fix. I can’t give an ETA, however. Cheers!

2 Likes

Tell him we want Annual Scourge Event aswell

2 Likes

Confirmed. I missed a heart buff yesterday morning despite being on the Yojamba Isle at time of drop.

2 Likes

Please fix this Blizzard.

2 Likes

Bump. Missed a heart buff while standing in Booty Bay. Please address this!

2 Likes

Please fix. Horde population is not large enough to benefit from layering.

2 Likes

A fix is on the way folks, just give them some time. I can’t say when it will come, but I can confirm it’s being worked on already.

1 Like

Please fix layers (DONT BREAK DMF THO)

3 Likes

missed heart and head tonight can confirm not working please fix

3 Likes

Yeah, went out to do world dragons and it was a mess.

1 Like

Not only is the layering messing up the World Buffs, but we had players not able to see us until we added them to the Raid we were doing & we watched them suddenly appear.

1 Like

I am astounded that this wasn’t fixed before the layering was added again, makes it super frustrating to get WBs and raid.

AND IT WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO WE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS AND YOU COULD NOT FIX IT SO YOU STOPPED LAYERS. Now," Knowing it would not work", you reimplement layers again. why wouldnt you fix the problem before throwing your customers for another loop of this?. surely there must be someone with a memory working for you.

1 Like

This issue just occurred on Bloodsail Buccaneers at 11:52 AM PT. Per chat, layers 1 and 2 got the Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer buff, but not layer 3.

It feels bad to use part of your lunch break to get the buff, and not get it due to this issue.