Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

Anyways, you guys got your dose of forum drama from me, ill seeya guys around

“drama free”

beary’s little tool

1 Like

I’ve seen the screenshots. All of em. :rofl:

No wonder why y’all were no shows tonight. Spending that free time making fake screenshots that aren’t even close.

it got you guys rallied up didn’t it? lmao love this forum pvp

Well how could they stop it? What would be your suggestions?

I feel like this Blitz stuff proves that it can be done and doesn’t matter at all, right?

Most are probably pretty zoomed out anyway.

I’ve geared every class by sending the BoA honor tokens and mostly do Blitz. It’s been a lot of brawls the past few weeks and I can’t say the mix of races – or even starting on the other faction’s side – has caused any issue at all.

2 Likes

All the screenshots are real actually guys. I’ve got a confirmed source.

1 Like

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :cup_with_straw: :cup_with_straw: :cup_with_straw: :cup_with_straw: :cup_with_straw:

Oh… the old “I did it on purpose” excuse eh blackbeauty?

1 Like

yeah its pretty much all you do.

literally like 6th grader type of backpedaling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWappLnPeEM

Is it “trust me bro.” ? Lol

I like how we’ve gotten to the point of faking screenshots of dm’s and posting private conversations online

Shocked the forums mods don’t just ban all of you

9 Likes

Blizzard needs to put a stop this already. This is an exploit plan and simple. Ah yes, u have 5 mm hunters, 2 locks and 3 boomies to the tea. And 3 healers!! Wow!!! What a coincidence! Played 5 bgs all had premades. At this point might as well play rbgs. :cloud_with_rain: :roll_eyes:

You had me until the 2nd sentence seniorita

I was like “DANG GIRL TELL UM HOW IT IS”

then you said everything else

:sob:

hey but bsg are the toxic ones right???

I’ve achieved my goal. we’re not goin to know what’s fake or real goin forward lol

Being the biggest drama queen on the forums?

1 Like

In all seriousness though, what i said to Lilmad is 100% true.

2 Likes