Epic Premade?

deciding who gets placed in which comm would cause drama. these are all players with their own desires and feelings, not numbers.

Why would it cause drama? Aren’t y’all friends?

If it causes problems having a leader decide who gets the honor of spreading the main culture, then let RNG decide.

That’s fair and unbiased.

my assumption would be that communities are modified guilds. if you go back to early vanilla and MMOs in the early 2000s, most guilds were a few friends, maybe a dozen regular players, it was only main raiding guilds that got more than that on. additionally you have to remember that the original servers had a max population of 25k, so setting the guild size to 1000 seemed large enough at the time to never been an issue.

modern communities are a different animal, they are cross realm and international. 1000 out of 25000 total is proportionally much larger than 1000 out of 2.5 million.

1 Like

its neither, you deem breaking up a social pvp community, causing drama, and hurting some number of people’s feelings as a fair and unbiased when the real issue is the devs who can’t be bothered to lift a pinky.

1 Like

I’m suggesting a way to grow your social pvp community so you don’t exclude others.

Apparently, it would be too difficult for y’all to do. Separation anxiety and whatnot.

DJL doesn’t have an issue with cliques in one community or another. All we use our community for is invites. Everything else happens in discord.

And for those looking for Horde premade communities, use the find community tool, search by pvp, and all of the communities recruiting show up.

1 Like

It would help if communities had a “last online” column as guilds do. SAS could probably stand to lose a few hundred tbh. Even now there are only ~60 of the ~990 online. Sure it’s the middle of the day on a Friday, but I never see more than 30% online at a time even on nights and weekends.

Yeah, would help us purge more effectively. I’d like a last joined community group date option tbh.

Honestly, they should make communities account wide. No reason why one character appears in it, while other don’t. I mean, guilds work like that, but that shouldn’t be a norm imo. People play many characters these days.

Active purging is good. So many people join these communities just because they can, then you never see them again.

Maybe it’s a privacy thing.

Very understandable. I wouldn’t post these things in the open too. But I tried tagging a couple of leaders on this forum and couldn’t get a hold of them.

This. Blizzard could not stop it if they wanted to.

1. If they crack down and ban in-game sync-Qs communities will take it to Disc - unverifiable.

2. Banning thousands of the most motivated participants of a given game mode won’t have the desired consequences.

3. Finally, they are resource constrained like any company doing software/apps/tech. The likelihood of this making an annual roadmap as a T1 fix is likely about 0.

So what you’re saying is you queued into a BG and 8-10 people afk’d because they didnt want you on their team? That tracks

Only issue is thay it’s not really “random” if 30-40 can essentially group-up. Defeats the whole purpose of the word “random”.

Then again, I’m pretty certain there’s rats on the alliance and horde side that just feed chat to pre-made discords. Caught a horde rogue doing it this week, and dude was doubling down he wasn’t in the discord when I was hearing him say the same lines of texts I said.

Pre-mading regular BGs I can understand, but pre-made epics just seems really really boring.

this man is the most EPICGAMER i ever seen in my life this man out here carrying 40 man epic BG all by himself.

what a god

2 Likes

I think these folks should get together for a music video!

2 Likes

Alliance premade do this to win

Text chat strats
Listen to and respect each other
Follow strats
Read chats
Never Give Up

And THAT"S ALL WE HAVE against enemies

I honestly don’t understand WHAT the Horde thinks we are DOING in there…

Well one of them tried to make it as a streamer and failed pretty spectacularly so I’m assuming a music video would do the same. But I would definitely watch it for the lols!

Not me, I don’t stream. I got enough to do.