Epic Premade?

Do you have any actual argument about Pub stomping with queue-syncs not being the LFR of WoW PvP?

this sounds like irish bar hopping

4 Likes

ive actually experienced many pub stompings my pvp time again you’ve done 9% pvp cheevs thats not enough to determine what is LFR PVP . If anything you are on tourist mode .

Speaking of achievements I think the very last one I need is alterac blitz which appears to be bugged

So that’s a no then.

Auto correct probably, but I wish it was. That sounds enjoyable for all involved :grin:

Ripppppp that sucks .

I wish we still had original deepwind I never got to finish getting that title . Unless the brawl now counts towards it ?

How you going to say that’s a no when you literally have 9% pvp cheev? Im pretty sure I’ve seen more pug stomps and experienced more of them then you

nah, both work, pub and pug are both used to refer to the same type of player, but pub is more from other games like TF2 where its short for public, organized groups would all join a public server to stomp on the casuals.

This is my 2nd account, started at the end of Shadowlands. I’ve played WoW and PvPed since Vanilla Laughing Skull. Woot wooting wooters, The Brad, all of it.

That doesn’t matter though, because arguments stand on their own. The appeal to authority is one of the oldest logical fallacies.

If I’m wrong in my comparison, then explain why.

No it isn’t we did it yesterday.

ppl always say this i dont believe it

you were and i did . Ive experienced many stomps in my pvp games .

Which title? Gorgeous is still obtainable with current deepwind

OMG really ! Ok cool I was sad n thought I wasn’t able to finish it

That’s good because who I am doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter either way.

If a bad person says that water is wet, an entire lifetime of bad acts won’t discredit the statement.

Maybe it does now, which would explain a lot. :man_shrugging:

It matters when you try to tell me that I haven’t seen stomps when I have .

From the desk of OGpapabear. He said he did see this priest in a WG last night but was not very impressed. Valiant effort though.

Where did I tell you that?

Forming a raid to fight the easiest enemy in raid-sized PvP (random Pugs) = LFR of PvP.

Can you explain how that’s not accurate?

hmmmm i was stating that ive had my own experiences with pub stomping but its not lfr of pvp its not the same comparison because pvp and pve are two diff things so lfr pvp is hilarious .

going to brag about beating my fresh lvl 70 mw ? cool. Now leave me alone already and stop following me around .