Epic Premade?

I’m like Savoir-Faire baby I’m everywhere…hell you even took a ss of my druid Katana thinking it was someone else lmao…ah yes twas my resto druid horde side.

…but they haven’t nor have they created specific rules against que-syncing. If Blizz felt this was a problem they would have done something about it. They havent. This has been going on for years…so I guess it’s not a problem.

2 Likes

Out of all the different forms of pvp in this game epic premades are by far the easiest type of pvp.

They are so easy that I barely have to do anything to win. They are so easy mode that I actually feel my pvp skills get worse if I do nothing but epic premades because I am rarely pushed to my limits. You will never reach your full pvp potential by farming pugs with epic premades.

1 Like

Well, I doubt they learned that strat from pugs…

^

It’s just normal behavior for players who are circumventing restrictions for the size of premades in random bgs.

They admit this. They erroneously assume everyone else wants noncompetitive, one-sided roflstomp bgs too.

Oh, I knew it wasn’t the other person. It was just a joke.

Blizzard broke addons that were used to form premade raids in random bgs. They’ve explicitly stated that they don’t like premade raids in random bgs because other players are driven away from PvP. They’ve said premade raids are against the spirit of fair play and they’ve had to create countermeasures because some people don’t listen.

Premade raiders don’t care what Blizzard says. At this point, it’s clear they only care about bans.

2 Likes

Thank you, well said!

As I always said…I call it as I see it…good bad or ugly.

Dear Ms Bluster,

I just read the entire act. Under Section (e) Voting more than once, upon clicking votes more than once in the first point, it states below,

votes more than once

(3) As used in this subsection, the term “votes more than once” does not include the casting of an additional ballot if all prior ballots of that voter were invalidated, nor does it include the voting in two jurisdictions under section 10502 of this title , to the extent two ballots are not cast for an election to the same candidacy or office.

As you can see, it doesn’t include casting an additional ballot in another jurisdiction. The said gentleman cast one ballot in New York City, and then cast another ballot in New Jersey, his home state. Also, his 2 ballots were voting for 2 candidates of 2 different parties.

Therefore, you can officially cast two ballots in the same election, as long as they’re not in the same jurisdiction and not the same candidate. In conclusion, that gentleman is safe and performed within the confine of the law.

What Blizz said and Blizz did are two different things.

After all they have said and all the years of bluster and crying about premades all over these forums they still haven’t lifted a pinky finger to do anything about que-syncing. Actions speak louder than words.

That’s why you go off and try and 1vX in an epic. Even if you don’t beat such odds you tie down players that otherwise would be hitting objectives.

1 Like

And not the same office.

You can’t cast two votes for the president of the United States. That would be the same office.

I think we can all agree that PvP resources (if there are any) are stretched thin at Blizzard.

Blizzard has repeatedly asked players to not premade raid in random bgs because it drives people away from PvP. They’ve broken addons and taken countermeasures. Sadly, some players still can’t take the explicit hints.

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

These threads complaining about Premades are the so interesting because they showcase one of the rare times where many people have no experience with something but have vehement opinions regarding it and are exactly wrong.

BG’s and EBG’s are meant to be played as objective based content. They are meant to reward teams that work together and communicate. They are meant to be won by the team that plays the objectives and strategizes the best.

That is exactly what Premades do. That is exactly what average pug groups don’t do. Premades effectively raise the bar. I think a good example of this is Wintergrasp.

Let’s say that a Premade or literally just 1 guy who has a reputation starts an EBG as WG Defense and by using raid warnings, convinces 39 pugs to run south as the gates open instead of running to SR. They engage the tail end stragglers on Offense who are running to SR and get an easy few HK’s as it’s 40v5. They then run through to Eastspark and max build Cata’s before SR changes over to Offense control and proceeds to then run up from Eastspark into SR with 12 Cata’s and completely obliterates the Defenders who don’t stand a chance in hell. The whole Defending team gets wiped, likely without a single HK for their team so building vehicles is out of the question, the game is effectively over 2 minutes in and it wasn’t close.

In that scenario gear means absolutely nothing. Individual skill and PvP experience similarly mean nothing. The posters in this thread would have us all believe that some AWC champs have just violated ToS to group up and join an EBG to stomp some noobs and that the game is worse off for it and those involved should be banned.

The reality is that a very simple, easy to explain and easy to execute strategy just obliterated a bunch of people who have started 100% of their WG games for the past 10 years running mindlessly to SR and cannot fathom the possibility of doing something different to win so instead they come here to ask Blizzard to ban the bad men that made them ragequit a WG.

Many posters here think that Premades are unhealthy for the game. I think the opposite is true. I think the game is better for having strategies and objective based game modes be iterated upon years after they were released. I dream of a day when all BG’s and EBG’s are pseudo Premades where teams discuss strategies and try different tactics from game to game and where these fantastic maps are pushed to their limits. The best part of playing with Premades is queuing into other Premades for this reason. Seeing 40 people adjust their strategies on the fly and do new things is incredibly cool and fun to see and it beats the hell out of 80 people stepping into an EBG and treating it like a deathmatch similar to Arena.

6 Likes

Blizzard has literally stated that premade raids in random bgs drive players away from PvP.

Maybe y’all think it’s healthy to drive pugs away from PvP.

Do war games. You’re guaranteed to have premade raid vs. premade raid. Then, you can see 40 people do whatevers all the time.

2 Likes

Yea well Ion himself told me that he think’s I’m a pretty cool guy. Checkmate.

We do.

Your posts seem to suggest that everyone should turn their brain off when they queue for a BG or EBG so that you can have a good time?

If I queue into a WG and manage to convince all the other pugs to play the way I outlined in my post above, would I be part of the problem in your eyes?

Because all of your posts make me think that you just don’t like people beating you. I and many others here and in ]similar threads have explained numerous times to you specifically that Premades offer no intrinsic advantage. They are nothing more than average pugs who are willing to communicate and play together, doing so.

Yet you reply to every post in the same way. ‘Premades bad!’ >.<. Are they just bad because you lose to them? Because I fail to see how teams communicating, playing objectives and winning is bad. That’s kinda the goal, actually.

4 Likes

My posts suggest that premade raids vs. pugs in random bgs is unfair. As stated by Blizzard, it has negative effects on the PvP community.

You’re literally stacking your team with whatever players/specs you want. You have superior coordination over a random pug team.

Do you really believe premade raids vs. pugs in random bgs is a fair fight?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s terrible gearing systems, mmr bugs and content droughts that have been “driving players away from pvp”.

At this point it’s either:
a) Epics are irrelevant and no one should care about them (which is what some posters come into these threads and say), thus undermining the core of your argument or

b) they’re very much relevant and you’re just arguing yourself into a circle.

4 Likes

Okay so you assume a level of competition and coordination exists that quite simply, doesn’t. Now I understand.

• There is no stacking or selecting of specs.
  • There is no pool of highly rated and fully geared PvP’ers.
  • There is no use of voice communication for coordination.
  • There is no target calling or CD/CC calling or coordination between individuals whatsoever.
  • “Premades” quite literally consist of pugs who press queue at the same time because they like playing with a leader who uses raid warnings to coordinate the other pugs.

Yes.

• Both teams have the same /rw function.
  • Both teams have the same ability to listen to instruction and communicate.
  • Both teams have a random assortment of specs.
  • Both teams have a random assortment and number of healers.
  • Both teams are filled with average players in varying degrees of Honor/Conq/PvE gear.

This is a classic case of equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome and you don’t like being told that the playing field is even and that no big systemic “ism” exists for you to blame for your losses.

3 Likes

Well, I think we’ll have to agree to disagree on this key point.

How many communities are there and what times do they play regularly to coordinate war games? Then when those are over should the community just say ok we cannot play together we have to go solo que in different ebgs?

2 Likes

I agree here in all my communities the only thing I may hear called is kill the healers or there is a group coming to a node . However all that being said it’s generally put in a RW for all to see like 2 seconds later if not right away. I mean I know it’s different in Wargames where everything is called out but not random ebgs. most of the time I hear people talking about how to upgrade items the right way or some banter about a cat that had a litter.
From time to time there is a new strategy a leader wants to try and we will discord a lot on that to learn it see what works what doesn’t or where to improve. It’s nothing like it’s being portrayed here not even close really. one or two of the communities all we see is the countdowns then everything is in the BG chat or RW’s. After doing maps so many times you just know what needs to be done . What the plans are overall.
I myself don’t even have a mic so I type everything out and I choose not to have a mic I get too chatty or the times my Ire gets the better of me .

2 Likes

Man typing entire novels instead of just saying ‘I like cheating because it helps me win.’ lol

2 Likes