Epic Premade?

correct, i was not participating because i was removed from the rated group without even so much as a talk or explanation… sometimes all it takes is communication… i then a talk with you, and still stayed with the comm, but was extremely hurt by your prior actions, i was solo q’n only… then the squatters will not be tolerated… to banish someone from a group they are in w/o any words, then expect them to participate like nothin happened… ludicrous

as yes, i’m an honest person, i admit my wrongdoins and such… yes, i was intoxicated for a rated group earlier, i then had a talk with the rated bg organizer and made him a promise to never drink before or during… next rated, i kept my promise, but because i muted myself, you and the organizer assumed i was drinkin/drunk… you and him then cancel the normal weekly rated nite, have a secret discord meeting talkin bout how y’all thought i was drunk, then nothing is said why i am not invited to the next rateds… when you assume, you are just looking bad, be an adult, have a conversation with me

false, i had to ask you in disc to unblock my druid

your latter statement is an excuse

i have def lead my fair share of bgs… alot before legion and then some in the past year… remember the last time we were in a party together q’n for epics, we were against ruthless in a wg offense… i was the leader, we lost the first team fight, and you afk’d out bc you said he was gonna prolong the match… please don’t assume i have not lead bc you don’t actually see it

i do like to play with my friends, but i also hope my friends would have a conversation with concerns instead of not sayin anything and hopin things will blow over

you def would see it that way bc you hardly ever solo q, but its very satisfying to have a group of pugs that rally back for the win… i’d much rather fight for my win

1 Like

Epic BG maps are not rocket science, nor do they require hundreds of games played to grasp how they work and how you win.

3 Likes

by that logic, pvp can be simplified to “just kill the other guy”

That’s some incredibly fuzzy logic you’re using.

Look at you looking down your nose at pugs. Without them, who would you guys farm? How would you feed your egos with your massive win rates?

1 Like

the only ego here is in the pug who is upset everyone is treating them like a nobody and not a somebody like their ego feels it deserves.

That’s hilarious considering how people in pug v pug games play.

2 Likes

ah yes, AV, there is no debate about strategy, nobody cares about graveyards or towers, ubermaster players know it is all about one thing, and one thing only: the zerg

You would think so . But every day solo queuing in epics proves it wrong .

Literally came off an Ashran where someone was spamming that the best way to win the RoC fight was to get on top of the stairs . And fight from there. No surprise the Ogres got aggroed and group wiped .

2 Likes

sometimes i aggro the ogres to train them on top of the bad guys since every fight is an aoe uber fight where trying to cc heals is a waste of time with all the cool kids breaking sheep/hex/fear with super cool aoe/splash.
so i use the tunnel vision against them.

get off my stairs.

Premades need pugs to feed their win rate and keep the queues popping. If they didn’t have pugs to farm, what would they do? Talking down to them or calling them toxic is like biting the hand that feeds you.

5 Likes

That’s what I have been reinforcing to my people, that we’ve got to treat the people who aren’t in our community better. Otherwise, how will we grow?

2 Likes

You’ve always got a home in DJL. <3

2 Likes

Based on your many many posts you are too invested and down right obsessed with this topic, at the end of the day it’s just a game.

3 Likes

OK…so, there are most definately laws on the books forbidding this type of thing. There are also systems in place to try to catch folks like this. Doesn’t mean they always get caught, but they exist. And when folks are caught the consequences are severe. And here’s to hoping that your buddy gets caught.

Anyway, your analagy doesn’t really apply does it. Blizz’s system/infrastructure may only allow a 5 man party to que together, and yeah maybe they have stated that they don’t really like that people do this, but have they ever created a specific rule against it? No. They’ve made rules against other stuff they don’t like such as botting, multi-boxing, terrain exploits, loot exploits…the list goes on and on. They have suspended and banned plenty of people for that stuff. If this is so against the grain of what Blizzard stands for then why haven’t they outright banned sync-quing? And don’t tell me that they haven’t outright banned it because they can’t stop it. They can’t really fully stop botting but they still actively persue bots and send out banwaves.

I think it’s pretty simple why this hasn’t been banned. There is nothing to ban. I am certain that whatever compliance people they have in place that review game exploits have discussed this topic and at the end of the day have concluded that even though they may not like it, there is no actual exploit taking place. Players communicating with each other and clicking a button at the same time is not an exploit. Its time folks just get over it already.

2 Likes

The gentleman received 2 ballots, one sent to his work place in New York and one sent to his hometown in New Jersey. Tell me a law that states “if you received two or more ballots, then you can only vote using only 1 ballot”.

As a software developer, this is hard to prevent because the queue system only sees 5 independent 5-men groups who launch queue at the same time. One way I can think of is Blizzard can update their algorithm that 1 EBG raid group can’t accept more than 3 5-men groups, meaning there will be 20 to 25 independent players.

The way i am seeing is the people who form premades in EBGs just want EASY wins. I rarely see them queue up Rated 10v10 because keep inside their hearts they know they will be steamrolled by more professional pvp players who spend their WoW lives in Rated 10v10. In Rated 10v10, both teams are on Discord voice channel and people fight like hell in order to win (ego and better rating), this is why the people who do premades in EBGs don’t like to fight those professional pvp players because their win rate will most likely drop in Rated 10v10.

Inside pro-premade people’s minds, it is like “why would I join a Rated 10v10 game that I would need to fight like hell every single second and the victory is most likely uncertain when I could just form a 6 5-men group raid in EBGs and easily steamroll pugs?

1 Like

As a member of SaS I will defend Cinco on her points here as I have seen first hand how things roll. She has never had any issue with anyone playing alliance. I think a lot of us play alliance here n there, I do and she knows this very well. Though I play mostly horde.
When it comes to talking to her open and direct I’ve never had any issue telling her my thoughts unedited or unfiltered and she tells me hers it’s never been an issue.
As far as one of the members or officers getting out of line from what I’ve seen if she is there she deals with it if not she will deal with it. We may agree or not agree but ultimately she has done pretty good trying to sort out stuff she’s hearing second hand. Now before you go saying oh you are just on of her lackey’s I suggest you ask around I play with several communities I keep them all seperate …what happens in Vegas etc.
I’m certainly not one to hold back how I feel or how I perceive things. Take that for what it’s worth to you. She is human and she has to deal with so many players and for my part I think she runs things as best as she can (and it’s pretty good) nobody is ever going to be perfect. No I don’t always agree with things but I know she is doing the best she can so I won’t sit by and let people say untruths about her. My two cents…take it or leave it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Facts right here…the overall adjustment took place well before this pug talk came about for the record. DJL has been swayed more to the helping the “PUGS” or “Teammates” as we call them now. Ultimately the goal is to help our teammates with the things they may not know or to explain to them the why’s. As in why we cap snowfall or why we want certain nodes or why we don’t cap docks etc etc. In the long run this makes the “Teammates” better for the future games as well…they after all are there to have fun and the consensus is that make them feel a part of it all instead of just a PUG or a nobody. Positive reinforcement is now becoming the norm …with all “teammates”. Saying good job to the Teammate or Asking nicely for help on some Objective. I will also point out that no matter what you do there are always those who are solo artists and trolls and just do whatever the hell they want or contradict the raid leaders ,who knows why but DJL I will say has put into effect this positive stance …and it was done well before this Pug talk started. it seems to be pretty well received in the Corpse Corp and DJL community from what I’ve seen.

1 Like