Epic Premade?

The best part is trying to convince us that a premade vs a pug is a fair fight because of /rw. Blizzard might as well remove PvP grouping. Nobody needs it. They just need /rw function and leave the rest to chance.

3 Likes

if a group that is objective based people trying to do the battlegrounds as intended is cheating then why create them as objective based. Most every pug ebg all people want to do is rush boss avoid all objectives completely. Let’s backdoor, lets rush Van , the only ebgs they do not try to circumvent the objectives is ones requiring walls to be broken down as there is no avoiding it. It’s ok I understand you can’t understand the basic concept of what I’m saying next time I’ll use smaller posts versus putting my two cents into one answer to all the posts I’ve read but then again I do not hang out on forums complaining much. As my 36 posts to your 5795. That’s a whole library right there. Do they make achievements for that just curious like rank or some title?

5 Likes

No idea tbh.

I know they want replies and such and participation so sometimes they hand out some rank or something. Thats why I ask honestly that’s a lot of posts.

you get to post pictures :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

let them be negative i usually dont mind vs ur premade when i q in epics infact i try to have fun and bop u to say hi sometimes . These ppl will always try to be mad at ppl who play with friends .

3 Likes

I think the best part of people thinking that Premades must be more than pugs listening to raid warnings.

1 Like

she def might be doin her best in your eyes, but you are uncorrect, because these “untruths” most certainly did happen relatin to me

way to compare this video with simply tellin the truth

Should I start a epic premade thread 2.0? god damn 1500+ replies since i last saw this.

ty torture <3

did you watch it?

i posted the video becuase of two specific things in it, the first being the Dr K states explicitly that raging in a video game is normal for someone with ADHD, and that modern societal norms have shifted closer to ADHD the last few years.

meaning that raging in a video game is normal, so the complaints about it are essentially invalid. this also means the social contract is a violation of both federal ADA and california discrimination laws as it unfairly punishes people with ADHD for something beyond their control.

1 Like

Who do I know you as? I do not recognize the name here so it’s hard for me to know what value to put on what you are saying. I was not privy to any info on this ashran thing until this post came up. I was referring mostly to the saying she kicked people because they played alliance. and I can only attest to what I have seen obviously. I should have stated things perhaps a little clearer.

Yeah I have heard this before as well, and that vid now makes sense as to it’s context at least for me knowing the players to some degree.

This place is so depressing. Every week I come here and its the same people arguing over video games. You people need to get a grip, no wonder this game is dead.

2 Likes

Most of the game is played in the game not on forums, if you are depressed I suggest not coming to where you are depressed :slight_smile: as it is not mandatory to play the actual game problem solved that will be 2cents for psychiatrist fee
what a bargain!

Then take your own advice. No need to sync queues when a pug can do the same thing, according to you.

1 Like

She’s someone I call friend. I’m not getting in the middle of the beef, but I do know her and she’s a credible person.

2 Likes

I said these forums are depressing and the people who come here to argue make it that way, but I wouldn’t expect one with such a simple mind to understand.

And honestly this game is boring now because hardly anyone plays it. They pay for subscriptions to argue in the forums :dracthyr_shrug:

but i just ordered new bar tape

2 Likes