Epic Premade?

I didn’t say they were. I’ve encountered it when they’ve fought Ruin before in multiple matches.

the funny thing is he is making a deal about one of our leaders raging at pugs when what happened was this leader raged in disc, no pugs were actually harmed.

Straight up SAD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Raging in discord huh?

1 Like

Oh, I thought this happened in bg chat.

Oops.

yeah, thats not what we were talking about and its not even damning for SAS, what i see is the tank getting frustrated people are taunting the boss to the bridge to reset it. thats trolling and gameplay sabotage. this complaining is trolling and crying crocodile tears. if you intentionally try to upset someone, you don’t get to cry foul when they do get upset.

to recap:
Ruthless brought up a situation where one of our community leaders raged about pugs in disc.

Holycow took that as raging at pugs in instance chat

Puffpuffy came in and started acting like she was in that game, she wasn’t.

Puffpuffy made vague comments about a game.

Akatsuki posted screenshots showing that the game Puffpuffy was referring to was in fact pugs trolling and causing problems.

Idk about these recaps of yours.

I’ve been talking about Puffpuffy’s report of poor behavior from someone in SAS during an Ashran bg with pugs.

I guess people can scroll up and read the thread.

oh, you are just foiling

i NEVER claimed to be in that game… i was merely refering to an ashran i had an experience in last week that a sas leader called their teammates idiots and MORONS, just blatantly bein disrespectful

truthful comments made by a leader of sas

pugs were not trolling, as i stated earlier, i was rifted 3x outside of their gate, i’m sure other people were rifted as well, there was a mw monk healer healing trem, maybe kill the mw monk and trem would die sooner
yeah, maybe callin people idiots and MORONS is not a big deal to the sas comm, but i would be embarrassed if i was in a comm where any leader talked to anyone like this

1 Like

Wow. This whole thread is absolutely exhausting to read. Thanks for this Ruthless, by the way. lol.
I rarely read the forums & post on them even less so. However, since my name has specifically been mentioned I feel obligated to put in my 2 cents.
The non “premade” people will never understand & will bash us no matter what we say. I will say that Ryfuk’s posts are 100% on point. My only suggestion is to give one a try. You can always leave if you don’t like it. The old “Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it” logic, ya know. If you’re Horde, you’re more than welcome to join SAS. I accept everyone. As Ruthless & Alec know all too well, since they’ve planted toons in the community on numerous occasions. Better yet, try leading an epic bg. It’s not easy trying to get toxic pugs to follow any kind of strat. Having players that are with you & have your back is invaluable.

So, let me explain how I do things. I have notations I make in everyone’s “member note” on the roster. Whether they are currently active (as in joining our groups or even just typing in chat, etc.) or when the last time they were online. Everyone has about a month or so to get active. If not, they are removed to make room. No hard feelings, no malice. On occasion, I have removed someone by mistake. It happens.

If you’re not participating, there is no reason to be there. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough room in communities to keep everyone. I wish we could, but with the 1,000 member cap it’s just not possible. Is this really that unreasonable?

Not true. The vast majority play both sides. The difference is that everyone else doesn’t get into our discord & take screenshots of comments taken out of context to be used against us. But, you knew all about that already, didn’t you?

Good people don’t do things like that.

Well, since you brought it up…like I said then, you weren’t removed from any group. We were trying to create 2 more groups to do rbg’s & were trying to see which players work best with each other. And, then there was that other issue we had with you. Lucky for you, I’m not so petty to call you out on it. Even though you just called me out.

Not true. I have never had you blocked. Or anyone for that matter. Half of your post is pure fabrication. As far as the Ashran in question, I was not in there. I can’t say what happened or why. I won’t make any excuses for anyone’s behavior. All I can say is that sometimes people get frustrated & say things. Show me anyone that says they have never done this & I’ll show you a liar.

We can go back & forth (and have… a lot) over the “premade” issue. I’m certain that we’re never going to agree. What it comes down to, for me anyway, is why would anyone in their right mind want to have to deal with all the toxic pugs anymore than you have to. They’re awful even when we’re winning. Lead some bg’s…deal with horrible things that get said to you…deal with death threats, etc. & then you’ll understand a little better how much nicer it is to play with people that are your friends. The fewer pugs the better, in my opinion.

7 Likes

I find this funny. How would you know anything about epic bg’s? You have played in less than 100 epic bg’s…ever. You have a grand total of 10 wins in AV & have only been in 1 Ashran. You have comments in every thread. Yet, you don’t even play. You have such a nearly non-existent frame of reference on the topic that you have no business even saying anything at all. Talk about a troll.

11 Likes

Well, I feel really compelled to ask you why you are stalking me? You created a toon that’s name is my name in real life. How messed up is that!? Why would you do that!? Unfortunately, Blizzard won’t do anything about it. So, I’m asking you as nicely as I can…please delete the toon. Please.

1 Like

That’s like getting mad at Kennie for your irl name being Kennie

Wrong. If it were a common name I would agree with you. However, I am the ONLY person on the planet with my name. This is not an exaggeration. Not only that, the guild name for this toon is the name of my hometown. A town so small that people that live in this state have never even heard of it. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Your town is called shoes made?

Epic bg drama is quite insane I swear if yall streamed I’d watch

1 Like

Be careful. You’re going to get selectively quoted then when that fails they’ll brigade report your posts.

Hey dont judge, i wanted to start up drama and here we are 1k+ replies later. lol

I haven’t planted any toons other than my horde druid into your community that was back in SL when i first started doing epics tho. alec is still trying to get into yours for w/e reason. i believe he has a secret alt toon in there lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Dear Boss Lady,

Which toon are you talking about? I checked all of my toons and not a single one’s name match references a real person online. Plus, I never stalk people, and I barely know you.

By the way, your community has all kinds of problematic people and they are still in the community. I have seen way worst behaviors than calling people MORON and IDIOT from your community.

It was nice running into you!

/wave

Pugs?

Why is premade in quotes?

Spicy.

:male_detective:

That sounds exhausting. Maybe you should expand so you don’t have to constantly track people to kick them out.

I haven’t seen any screenshots of comments from discord.

Most pugs aren’t toxic.

Huh?

*gasp*

No wonder y’all don’t mind driving pugs away from PvP! You don’t like them!

Rude.

I would have gotten more wins in AV if not for premade raids. Just compare my AV stats to my IOC stats if you don’t believe me.

Unlike you, I participate in the various forums.

:cry:

1 Like