Epic Premade?

one, why would you think that you would be included as a squatter if you are getting on RBG teams? and two, why unfriend me and others for what Cinco did? what did i do to you?

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming that the pugs weren’t throwing the game, thus driving this SAS person into poor behavior.

Thanks for trying to make bgs a better place for other players.

you are aware this really has nothing to do with that game and more to do with larger community meta-drama?

I’m still waiting for your explanation how pugs drove this SAS person into poor behavior.

After all, you’re blaming the pugs for what happened.

Is it possible that the SAS person is to blame?

did they successfully kill trem? because a trem kill is a normal game for us.

for what?

For their poor behavior in that bg.

why would you think we need people to be on their best behavior 24/7? people have good days and bad days.

Not insulting teammates in a game they’re dominating is considered best behavior?

I wouldn’t want to see y’all in a game where you’re not dominating.

no i mean what is your goal here? someone had a bad day and raged, they apologized to the community for their shame and we moved on. so what is your point? to get us to cancel him?

2 Likes

You said the pugs were at fault. They were probably toxic. They were probably throwing the game.

You blamed the pugs for what happened.

Shouldn’t they apologize to the people they were insulting? The pugs? The players not in your Discord?

1 Like

still don’t know that isn’t the case, it usually is and may still be.

nope. its more important to maintain friendships with people you know and play with every day than to worry about what some rando thinks of you. someone will always hate you no matter what you try, how good you are, or how much philanthropy you do. best to just be yourself and let the haters stew in their own misery.

k

If be yourself means not apologizing to the people you raged at for no good reason, I guess that’s the kind of person you are.

1 Like

i’d rather be me than you, and if i couldn’t be me, i’d be Diogenes.

Why you talkin to this Holycow person, obviously hes against whatever you say regardless how you put it. multiple posts about how if you’re in or run a premade you should be banned lol.

8 Likes

There are literally a 1000 ppl in SAS. How can anyone be responsible for all of them.

2 Likes

The Ashran you and ruthless were in . It was a split group and then some of the SAS peeps raged and left after the RoC fight . But you must have noticed that some of us stayed till the end of the game

Which is really surprising since usually Cinco and Inemia /afk with most of their premade if they’re losing badly enough.

1 Like

Neither Cinco nor Inemia were in that game.

There were none of the regular leaders in there . It was a split pop

^ Yikes.

Cool now quote the rest of the sentence.