Epic Losses in a row can you beat it

Good to know. Maybe I have to try earlier games…

1 Like

Same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The last time it was up, on the last Monday night of SS vs TM (before it went away on Tuesday), I did nothing but specific-queue spam it for like 4 hours :joy:

I didn’t even care that I wouldn’t get conquest for specific-q’ing, it’s just a fun bg

AV is the same way, occasionally I’ll specific queue AV simply because I enjoy it and for no other reason (in other words, I don’t expect to “get something” etc) :thinking:

…meanwhile, I’ve never specific-queued for a Wintergrasp game :thinking:

1 Like

Fixing to head to bed before I do, I’ll leave you with this :point_down: I cannot even remember the last time I won WG.

Battle for Wintergrasp 11- 32 34%

Bdm my toon, but it will not let me post 2 times In a row.

You wanna know what bad luck I’ve got I’ve lost 10 BG’s in A roll. Got a BG that I love AB we was winning 1200-800 I got kicked offline 2min I’m back game is over we win even REFlex show we win. I was thinking yes, I’m capping out NO Blizzard decided 2 minutes that I missed was not worth any conquest points. :rage:

If you want better numbers, you’ll have to switch to horde (or just merc on over to our side). We’d be happy to carry you for the most part. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most people on the forums know me and know that’s never gonna happen and merc to me is just a trader. I may come here and rage some, but I will quit wow before I would become a horde.

Hmm…I mean, it’s really just a color, lol. It’s not like they have some dark views of the world…we aren’t nzs… I can kinda sorta see the whole traitor thing…buuuut…idk, that seems a bit drastic. :slight_smile:

Not trying to be rude here man, but I play wow for pvp killing hordes that it for me. I do not want to walk hand in hand with the horde into battle that why I look at merc as a traitor. when I sit down to PVP man I sit down to PVP before the BG start I may say a few things In chat, but When the PVP starts I’ve barely seldom say anything.

You gotta understand wow is the only game that I played Since 2007

On Bdm
I just cap out :joy:
For this week I’m 7-20 :astonished:

I’ve never done this bad in the 12 years that I play wow

randoms ftw …

f epics altogether
why stress over a losing scenario again and again?
imho, pvp for fun … not gear

that’s my story and I’m sticking to it

I recommend just leaving WG if you join and you’re side is attacking. The 15-min deserter is much less harsh than the 30-45min inevitable loss. I’ve started doing that and my win rate has sky-rocketed (not technically), lol!

I’m not trying to be argumentative or sound like a prick so please don’t take it that way.
There’s a few things I will not do.

1. I will never be a horde or walk hand in hand with the horde.
  2. I have never ever AFK and I never will AFK out of a BG.
  3. I will never give up in a BG I could die 20 or 30 times and never give up.
    I was In a RBG it went bad fast I was the only one left they kick me because I would not AFK out. I’m nowhere near the best mage but I do have a lot of pride.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/strawpoll-how-many-times-do-you-afk-out-of-a-bg-in-a-week/161801/211

2 Likes

Just went 3-5 in epics tonight. Idk how you people (Alliance I guess) queue these over and over. It’s not even a Horde advantage/bias, Alliance players only have themselves to blame for poor play. AV for instance, can’t defend and their idea of offense is fighting at FWGY…

Just for giggles
Total deaths from opposite faction-18,604 lol

Meh… this week is actually a great week to spam Ally epics even despite the high loss rate of Ally. Even an Alliance loss still provides a ton of honor :thinking:

The queue time is super quick right now @ 3 minutes, so that’s also nice. The losses though? That part sucks :grimacing:

I even seen Zeela q’ing merc tonight

Seems everyone cashing in on the free honor points of Alliance

1 Like

I think there are more mercs than usual playing epics for the honor. I don’t believe that many care about winning either. They often have a very snotty attitude too, as if it’s only the alliance who are “bad” when they themselves aren’t even trying. I bet a lot of them play AV thinking it’s not that hard for alliance to win. lol

Of course, I’m not saying ALL mercs are like this, but my observation is too many are - at least with the bad “I’m better than you alliance” attitude. It’s one reason why merc is a bad and stupid system.

2 Likes

Another note: actual mercs for hire would be cut loose, so to speak, if they didn’t perform their duties well. No way they’d even be hired if they were crap. So the excuse - I mean concept - of horde being able to play on alliance side because they’re “mercenary soldiers” is bunk. Alliance don’t get to choose the ones we want.

3 Likes

WG attacking is easy to win. The attackers actually have the advantage by a 15% damage buff. All the attackers have to do is zerg the base that their enemy also zergs and wipe them in a team fight.