Epic Losses in a row can you beat it

I wish I could down vote u

1 Like

I am on a 16 game win streak on horde side in epic BGs. 'Twas a fun weekend! Played some w/ the fun WGE gang - yay, Fun!

Even won a few on alliance side near the end of the week, but I usually stop once my conquest is capped. Thank God for WM incursions and quests. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I think I’m on the other side of your win streak, but, I only play Alliance, so.

2 Likes

See? There are many options for the points. Don’t like epics? There’s no real need to do them.

Those are not many… it’s basically trying to catch WM incursions when they happen and do mostly PvE. IMO the ‘tough’ part is the weird schedule they’re on - it’d be nice if they were up 12 hours.

You also miss the point that if epic BG maps are what I want to play, it is very difficult to get conquest from them for the time invested. It is easy to be flippant if you don’t experience it. If win rates were flipped for even one week, horde would be out of their minds. lol

1 Like

There’s PVP Islands too. You get CP even if you lose, I’ve heard. I am just saying there are options, nobody is forced into anything.

Yeah I’ve thought about that but would need one more person that could be depended upon to help every week. Also, I wish I liked arena, but I despise it. For now, I can just fill in the gaps with BGs. I am just very tired on alliance side - to see my fave BGs so much worse since Legion.

See now if you would be more welcoming to Horde mercs , they could turn that around :grimacing:

You’re trolling us alliance. Reported.

Enjoy your ban

Reported for reporting. That’ll teach you.

1 Like

An easier fix would be to tell her mom tomorrow in the office. She’ll take away the mouse and keyboard again.

See you in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

just had a game in ioc horde were able to take glaives and smoosh them right on the gate. My team did nothing…

It’s scary to actually get down from the walls and engage.

I had an IoC this morning that went similar. We lost hangar fight (had some serious dps probs). Got Docks and Workshop, and the Alliance never really did anything about it so we were in the keep in no time. I’m not sure if they were over-guarding Hangar for the rest of the game or what.

Highlight of the game was I went up one of our towers to Glider down to Workshop, and there was a feral up there for some reason who typhooned me in the direction I was planning to go. I threw him a /thank as I sailed away to my goal.

Why a feral would be up on top of our towers when we owned all the land vehicles is a big :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t attempt to figure out some of the Alliance who queue up :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

But how will I finish my thesis paper about buttclowns. :scream:

2 Likes

Hands off my boy Galv

Can you go into detail on what Buttclowns are and how to buy one?

1 Like

Faction transfer shop is this way :arrow_heading_up: