Epic Losses in a row can you beat it

I’m sorry for messy screenshot I usually try to hide everything before take one I just got a little excited on this one.

Just goes to show ya, it’s not dps or kills that wins these things. It’s often having the right things and using them at the right time.

Good to see Inemia flexing though.

1 Like

#exposed
What add on is that? :grimacing:

Epic Tic-Tac-Toe sounds bomb.

Mmk. I was just talking generally about most alliance tanks I see, in response to general comments that tanks should never do more damage than ‘pure DPS,’ etc.

1 Like

So I just noticed this thread on beta AV:

1.12 does not sound good…

Any of you on beta and playing AV? If so, whatcha think :grey_question:

Just stomped horde in WG despite the few ‘piping up’ within the first 5 minutes that “It’s a loss.” :laughing:

2 Likes

I think this is an illusion the horde are putting on. Patch day coming up there giving us false hope. :wink:

1 Like

I log in today did a random BG Q got an AB won it easy got an epic Q I was a praying and hoping it would not be WG and it was not. got AV it was hard, but we won it. Has the tide turn or do I need to take off the Rose colored glasses

1 Like

Tide hasn’t turned. Just had to AFK out of an “in-progress” AV that I got dropped into as a backfiller.

When I zoned in I opened up the map to assess the situation… and entire south of the map was completely untouched (no towers burned). Meanwhile, Ally was getting farmed at the hill leading up to Icewing Bunker - Horde was stacked on the high ground next to IWB, with Ally stuck down the incline/hill.

I noped out of there pretty quick, it’s lunch time anyways :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder why Blizzard even tries to pretend to care about the Alliance in epic BGs anymore…oh wait, I guess the Horde have to farm their conquest somehow!

Not much Blizzard can do about a faction who doesn’t listen or work together.

1 Like

They either need to make more fixes like they did with SHGY or increase the merc benefits, I personally don’t think Horde queue times are much of a deterrence anymore.

They are 30 minutes. Maybe with the new essence system coming, more will merc or change to Alliance. You need 50k honor which is a LOT

Conquest hasn’t mattered/been relevant for a while now, I would say most people are 400+ now. My 3 most played toons are all 410+, so the weekly conquest reward just ends up getting de’d and sold for some spare pocket change.

Personally I never get bored of farming Alliance, so put me in the “plays epic bgs mainly for fun” camp :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

30 minutes? Are you sure?

I just got done doing a few Horde epics and the queue time was ~16 minutes from what I saw when I moused over the little green icon.

Anyways, off to bed I go

So… at least when I’ve queued epics this weekend, alliance have been kind of killin’ it. In the sense that alliance-side I won most for those sessions, lol. I dunno what it is but ally do get a bit better and horde get a bit (or a lot?) worse around weekends… :smile:

[edit]
Ashran is coming out soon though, and I have no idea how to play it. Yikers.

On my warrior, my average queue time has been between 10-15 minutes which I don’t mind waiting the extra time since my chances of winning are exponentially higher.

2 Likes

Maybe a littles less, like 25. It’s never really been the estimated time for me.

Average queue time, yea but very rarely has it actually popped that quick (in my experience)