Epic battleground premades

why…just why do you need 30+ of you to win vs. a bunch of nobody’s?

do you monkeys realize that epics aren’t that complicated to begin with?

pug vs. pug…believe it or not, someone does win

12 Likes

^Further proving that people who form premades for epic bgs desperately need to touch grass.

11 Likes

Why do you need another thread on this?

2 Likes

Players who run with premades can get pretty hostile on the forum (and IRL).

So, suit up!

3 Likes

Because queuing into a 25-30+ player group that’s moving together is generally an autoloss. There’s a limitation on how many players can queue together and communities continue to circumvent it.

2 Likes

So spamming threads is the answer?

2 Likes

You have this kind of flipped. The 30+ in the epic BG premade are the nobody’s.

3 Likes

where u guys seeing all these premades ??? everytime i Q i dont see them maybe im just lucky

2 Likes

Nah I don’t see them often either and I always queue solo.

3 Likes

I genuinely would care more about this, if people didn’t lie about how often, and how many premades they run into.
I’ve qued over 20 bgs since Friday at this point, and haven’t seen any except 2. Of the 2 I ever played with, at least when I was with them, there was no que dropping.
I’ve seen Ruin’s stream do the que dropping thing. I’ve also never seen SAS have 30+ in a bg. When I ran with them, I think once we got 20 people into the same bg.

Also as to why people do it? It’s simple. Playing with people who want to win the bg is fun. I’ve only been solo que’ing since DF, and having half your team quit after the first team fight isn’t fun.

4 Likes

Lots of alliance premade after 10.1. Lots of horde fresh 70s also. Not a good time to queue for horde.

1 Like

Is it possible that other players have a different bg experience than you?

Maybe they play a different faction. Maybe they queue at a different time. Maybe they got into different bgs that happened to sync up with premades.

I’ve run into the same premade multiple times in one night because my queues unintentionally lined up with theirs. I even took breaks to do other stuff before I queued again.

3 Likes

o no poor horde

1 Like

Not with the pugs i’ve seen, lol.

People like the OP seem to want 70-80 people to enter and randomly do stuff til someone wins.

1 Like

People who don’t even play eBGs or deride them continue to say things like this. There is NOTHING in the game preventing groups from sync queuing. Groups are set at 5 players max, and the game allows them to sync, just like it allows solo players to sync together if they want to.

I don’t see em either but I only do an epic bg once a year.

:open_mouth: once a yr ! i love my av too much to not play it everyday !!

1 Like

Is it possible? Yes.
Is it probable, that people run into premades ALL THE TIME while que’ing similar times as me, and have such a different experience? No, it’s not very likely.
Editing to add, I’ve absolutely run into premades multiple times in a day. But for as many bgs as I’ve been que’ing on both sides here recently, and barely seeing any of the communities, and still seeing people post about it I’m doubtful they are being honest about the amount they run into them.

2 Likes

Your Premade was Yummy !

1 Like

There’s really only 2-3 epic bgs running at any given time. Four at most. The chances of you getting into a premade is very high since there are premade communities that play all day and all the time. You are most likely just not paying attention.