Epic battleground premades

Well I was sending hand written letters to Blizz about the topic, but all they sent back was a restraining order. But they may have been because of the locks of hair that I was sending along with the letters.

3 Likes

haha good one.

1 Like

I see this so often. We lose the team fight at the beginning of an epic BG “welp. MUsT bE a pReMaDE” and then 10 people leave and you continue getting rolled because now your short people. It’s a hilarious cycle.

3 Likes

Another mad customer. Thanks for keeping this thread entertaining!

Only 10 leave? If it’s WG count on it being 40v5 after the SR fight.

I only see this when a large group of the enemy is from the same realm or from the same guild. This is just one of those things that you guys circulate amongst yourselves and then you take it as fact.

Yes, I do get mad when I run up against a premade in an epic BG, ya’ll are wasting everyone’s time.

And getting enjoyment out of upsetting other people is peak “I never matured past 16” behavior. Do you also do that thing where you leave unsolicited negative comments on women’s social media just so they will engage with you?

6 Likes

They don’t even have to say it in game chat because they’ll just come to the forums to whine about it instead. Pretty sure I got told the other day by anti premaders that premades DON’T make up the majority of the queue, so I’m not sure what the issue is.

Here we go: Premades need to be stopped - #70 by Icaawul-ashkandi

He’s full of crap btw. This happens in pug v pug games when I solo queue. It has zero to do with premades. Bonus points for him repeating that only premades cause this.

2 Likes

That’s exactly my point lol all these people think they’re facing premades just because they had to take an L. It’s hilarious.

3 Likes

Most games as a pug are against other pugs. There’s so few premade communities (3-4 on each side) that it’s extremely obvious when it’s a premade. Most of the time you can recognize their alts too.

You’ll occasionally get games where there’s not necessarily a community on the other side, but they have people who can lead their pugs playing. Fought one in the brawl the other night.

3 Likes

Oh, you actually are 16 years old. Okay.

The “no u” argument is the refuge of mental midgets. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone this upset. Keep entertaining me.

Also for the record, the “enjoyment” I get is from people who constantly claim epics are the lowest form of PvP but can’t help themselves but to constantly complain about them.

2 Likes

^ This.

3 Likes

I hate it, but I get it. Epics with puglings who refuse to work together to win are frustrating. Premades typically win but can be boring as well. I think blizzard needs more incentive around objectives and promoting teamwork

Pick a lane kid.

We are talking about premades in Epic BGs, try to stay on topic.

“They’re responding to my comments, this person is SO UPSET!”

Literal teenager behavior.

2 Likes

The only issue with this is that most of the games are pug v pug and this exact scenario plays out, people eventually look for friends, the people who don’t adapt complain about it, and the cycle repeats.

You first.

Exactly my point. You’re crying about it.

1 Like

/1000 char

Can’t remember the last time I saw you in anything other than anti premade threads lol. Make no mistake, you’re whining just as much.

6 Likes