Envoy Charter 10.0.7 daily not working - Maruuk Centaur

UPDATE 4/5/2023:
This may have been fixed for many or most. Tomorrows restart may correct it for the remaining who are still having issues. Some of my alts can now choose it without any problems. Testing on others. So far it seems it may finally be working. Anyone else seeing likewise?

As outlined on Wowhead. Same experience.

“The Centaur option Maruukai’s Favor simply refuses to apply when selecting Ashekh’s Bidding option from the Envoy Charter on the table.”

The bug seems to occur for some when attempting selecting the Maruuk Centaur faction for the daily reputation bonus where it simply does not confirm the selection and does not apply the buff.

Credit Source:

27 Likes

I’m having the same issue with Maruuk Centaur.

6 Likes

I now see a timer above the head of Storykeeper Ashekh but I only see it while on my main. I was not aware this appears to be per-account, not per-character, and a 3 day lockout. So you must have to rotate factions? Very odd considering I will eventually have to choose to boost a faction I am already capped with; Dragonscale Accord in my case. But, this appears to be the case. I would love it if they made this so you simply choose one-per-day to boost as you wish.

I assume this is intented and not a bug. At least for the cooldown. I am surprised this is account-wide CD. Again, assuming that is intended as well.

Having the same issue as described.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the only ‘fix’ I have is for multiple alts who are the level to take the other reps which seems to clear out and allow all others to choose as they please. It’s not a great solution but the only one I was able to find.

And I will find out tomorrow if all can choose as they please or not after the first time doing each rep bonus. I am curious if they consider this worth fixing or not.

Yup me too, I even tried the 4 alts thing in the OP, no dice…

2 Likes

Really. So one alt took each one and then others still could not accept? That’s a larger issue than I have experienced so far.

Yeah I went through and even completed each of the 4 dailies on different alts but it still doesn’t let my main choose centaur for the second day. I only need centaur rep blizz uggh…

6 Likes

On my main I had the CD timer bar above them showing 2 days and 23 hours or some such after reset. So I do wonder if that ‘is a thing’ or a bug. But every other alt was able to select so I guess I was not able to fully try backing out the selection from my main as I was trying others l. Now I wonder if I will have the issue again when the 2d 23hr (now less of course) timer finishes.

I’m having the same issue.

2 Likes

Found an easier way around this:

• join the party of someone that’s not having this issue
  • have them turn on party-sync
  • accept the quest from the table and grab the daily
  • drop group
  • profit
1 Like

Can’t be the case when I’ve been able to do Valdrakken back to back to back each day. Why no lockout on them?

2 Likes

Didn’t work. Just did that with a guildie and all it dd was still not allow me to get it. My timer on Ashekh has been saying 21hr for 4 days straight.

1 Like

Still bugged out even after weekly reset.

2 Likes

Yea I can’t get it to work either even with the fixes posted here just wont let me do centaur

1 Like

Still bugged…

1 Like

Tried the Party Sync and 4 alt method and Maruuk Centaur is still bugged for my main. Super frustrating considering that’s the faction that needs the most rep for me. Sad times…

2 Likes

Well tried all the workaround methods mentioned and none of them are working. my toons that have selected the Maruuk option in the past can no longer choose it for the Envoy. the other Factions seem to be able to repeated back to back with no issue of a CD associated at all as I was able to choose the other factions on other toons back to back. This is beyond frustrating because I (like so many of you) am Max with the others and could use the boost for the centaurs unbelievably monotonous renown grind.

1 Like

They no longer work it seems. I have updated my original post to note that none of the workarounds are working now.

1 Like

having this issue as well. I was able to accept them on two of my alts but not my main which seems different from some.

1 Like