Unable to accept Envoy Charter Quest for Maruuk Centaur

Whenever I am in Forbidden Reach on my Monk or DK (Only two I have at 70 rn), with addons disabled and a Scan and Repair completed, I am unable to accept Maruuk Centaur as a Faction to focus on for the day. I am able to click the option and even accept the “Okay” choice that pops up to confirm. As I do this, the window closes and nothing happens. I had this issue on day #2 of the new patch and had to pick another faction (I did pick Maruuk Centaur on day #1). Day 3: I attempted to click Maruuk Centaur again and had the same problem. Again, I picked another Faction for the day. I have now gone through all others and would like to have the buff for the last Faction I do not have maxed out yet. I also realize I have completed the first quest that is provided called “Brutal Prey”, but I can’t even complete the charter to get the rep buff and talk to Ashekh again.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue and can’t select the maruuk. It just doesn’t work.
I could select the Iskaara, but not the Centaur :frowning:

1 Like

Had the same issue today.

1 Like

The whole entire week I have not been able to select that faction. I thought at first you couldn’t select the same faction twice back to back. Not the case since, I’ve been spamming Valdraken Accord for days. The bug needs to be fixed. I am wanting to solely focus on Maruuk

2 Likes

same issue. Problem only with Maruuk Centaurs

1 Like

Currently having the same issue, despite being max renown on my main.

2 Likes

Same. I reported this on March 22nd. Patch day in this Bug Report thread.

2 Likes

Same problem for me since patch day.

1 Like

Same problem here. Not sure if it’s related, but the envoy for the centaur also shows up as “yellow/neutral” name text for me, unlike the other 3 who show up green/friendly.

I’m max rank with all 4 factions, centaur are the only ones I can’t select from the table every day. It lets me click the button for them, but nothing happens and the daily quest marker remains and just lets me pick again.

1 Like

I have this same issue - 3/4 are green, Centaur Envoy is yellow.

No idea if it’s a hidden reputation/faction thing or something, but I’ve also been maxxed 25/25 for Centaur renown since before patch.

Guess they really do hate two-feet.

1 Like

Same here. Can’t accept it. I also see Ashekh as yellow/neutral. I’m at renown 12 with the Maruuk on the character I’m trying to get the quest on.

1 Like

I am also having this issue. Level 12 with Maruuk. Storykeeper Ashekh is yellow and any time I try to select Maruuk as my envoy for the day, it goes through all the steps but doesn’t actually accept it and the daily is still available. Every other faction works fine.

1 Like

All the centaur are yellow, for some reason, and have been since launch.

1 Like

Same here, unable to select them. it selects everyone else no problem.

1 Like

Coming up on two weeks now without being able to select maruuk for the 10% rep bonus. There are now two threads of this going (maybe more) and there is no acknowledgement of the issue from the devs. They can type up a fun April Fool’s post but isn’t able to say “Hey we know this is an issue and we are working on it”. Sometimes just telling people that you are trying to fix it is enough to make them stop making threads like this and complaining.

1 Like

Also having this issue, it’s driving me nuts.

I should also add that I’m also having this issue. And sometimes, when I try to choose the centaur and then choose something else, the quest will reset when I leave and come back…

Today was another reset/hotfix day and no resolution. This has been an issue for me ~two weeks and nothing happens when I select the Centaur rep option on my main. Every other faction works just fine and I receive the buff instantly.