Entropic Embrace Toggle

This was never a problem. They could always pull more [race] out of nowhere any time given. Just look at the Drak’thyr.

1 Like

Hence why that is the better solution to this whole “high elves wanting a new home” issue.

1 Like

Why folks want Silvermoon?? Its a garbage city anyways

These pathetic blood elves havent even been able repair it so far…

3 Likes

Considering you are the person who said would gladly stomp on other people’s wants to get your High Elves and considering how loud the High Elf fandom is… this is pure, absolute gold. Don’t quote me for these silly things, please. Stop projecting that savagely.

10 Likes

Don’t make this a Johnny Depp-Amber Heard situation by misusing words for your gain. I used the word “stomp” in association with “AI comp stomp”. But I did say I would favor the Alliance’s needs over the Horde ones.

2 Likes

I won’t look for your posts just to prove how you said you’d gladly go over Blood Elf and Void Elf players to get your High Elves. Completely disregarding extremely valid opinions (more from Blood Elf players who want their race to be unique) just for a tantrum.

If you said “stomp” or “step” or whatever is irrelevant. The relevant thing is you accusing me of acting like 12 year old for a silly joke (clearly when I said “world of legolas”) when you have shown that behavior without even joking, as well as most (not all) of the High Elf supporters.

Not much for me to say here. :+1:

10 Likes

Rule of cool doesnot equal rule of logic.

If you’re not capable of using the search, then I might help your tired highness a bit out. The word “stomp” was used in a Void Elf topic, yes - but you just project your own grudge towards me because you have nothing to work here.

It is relevant because you can’t even read properly:

As if all of you were 12-year old kids

you accusing me

Plural. I addressed all of you. Not you, all of you. And this is how those petty children wars come together. Constantly trying to seek some sort of revenge while not enjoying the actual game, I suppose?

You can do better.

1 Like

I am all for taking the Void Elves customizations and Entropic Embrace off their hands.

I play Horde. Let me have it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OP…allow us night elves to have Entropic Embrace

Will look good on me :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Again, I am not pushing for it. It was a passing thought and nothing more. I don’t think it would work well gameplay-wise and therefore would be bad for the game overall. Besides, Soulbreaker made a good point about the lore and my passing thought is irrelevant anyway.

I don’t get how this is so difficult to understand. I could delete the post if it would make things less confusing.

Forum players seem to be under some insane delusion that most helfer’s frequent the Forums, let alone make troll posts about wanting the second worst capital city in the game.

1 Like

Four colors that can’t be seen at two yards away. Suuuuurre.

Why would I want to play a boring, basic, bland, wonderbread “high elf” when the Blood Elf narrative is so much better.

That’s like choosing to pound my big toe with a hammer or get a superfluous root canal.

That are stiff, unrigged, and look awful.

Heritage armor isn’t customization.

Respectfully, no u.

Void Elves got all of the Blood Elf hair colors and skin colors, both visible from beyond two yards away. These amount to being able to look exactly like Blood Elves. This means that the distinct visual race identity was lost. Blood Elves got literally nothing from Void Elves in return.

Void Elves were the only allied race to get a pass during core race time, then got a second one during the allied race pass meaning they’ve gotten twice as many passes as everyone else.

Worse, the dev time was split during the Blood Elf pass on Blood Elves and Void Elves, as a result we got a super lackluster pass wherein things we were actually asking for was ignored in favor of tacky Claire’s bargain rack jewelry which only works on the women.

And some of that wasn’t exclusive, so exclusive assets were:

We got blue, purple, and blind eyes and some weird combination things I’m personally never going to use and can’t be seen from 2 yards away anyhow so who cares? The eye combos don’t even make any sense because the eye glow is not actually the eye color, it’s what magic the elf last rolled in.

Ladies got three hairstyles, one with a tacky crown that can’t be toggled and doesn’t have color choices.

Ladies got some jewelry, some which doesn’t show over armor, most of which doesn’t match most armor.

Men got three hairstyles and three beards.

Meanwhile other races had their beards and mustaches split into two categories so that they can mix and match. Blood Elves didn’t.

Blood Elves didn’t even get scars so we could look like our leaders. We didn’t get warpaints or tattoos so we could indulge in one of our core aesthetics—Farstrider fantasy. We didn’t really get anything Blood Knight related or magister related. All we got was a bunch of gender locked tacky jewelry as if that is somehow the only part of Blood Elf culture.

Even after Void Elves stole time from the Blood Elves and caused us to get a lackluster pass and got everything they demanded, and two distinct visual identities, anti-belfers just changed their demands. They want more and they want it right now. They’ve demanded a third pass when no one else has even gotten a second. They’ve demanded everything else Blood Elves have, they’ve demanded paladins which make no sense, at all. Anti-belf activists then demanded the only thing that still puts the void in void elf be disabled, they want to have a special new feature coded just for them so they can choose to display high elf instead of void elf. They’ve been demanding the Blood Elf zones including capital city. They’ve been demanding the deletion and erasure of the Blood Elf identity (and Void Elf one too) in favor of a neutral one that suits them and them alone.

It’s like, these people have been given an inch and now they’re demanding the entire planet, they’re never satisfied, never grateful, never patient, and certainly devoid of care or empathy to anyone else.

Respectfully, no. I’m not going to shut it.

I’m going to keep complaining about the gross injustice that Blood Elf fans have faced due to anti-blood elf activists who just can’t accept lore after Warcraft 2 and refuse to play with the lesser/savage/ugly/“evil”/tribal/"monster races/wrong faction until we get a complete customization pass and a second visual identity—things that make Blood Elves visibly distinct from the Alliance copycats—thibgs that will never be shared under any circumstances.

Then they left after WC2 and then a human genocided them and then other humans tried to wipe out the benevolent group of survivors who came to help them.

12 Likes

As a void elf i can sympathize with the injustice given to blood elves. You are pretty spot on, as someone who has read the lore on the blood elves it is pretty bad.

1 Like

Alt of Symca, trying to troll the Belf-players.

1 Like

Ugh, people still making such a fuss over skin colours and hair colours…

Ugh, I might of well go side with with the Draenei and get them to teach me how to waggle.

1 Like

Perfect pop corn thread for other races

Actually, I am looking forward to the future if Draenei can become Warlocks. Then I can play my favourite class on my favourite race. And no lie, Draenei’s are my favourite race in the entire game, because they can waggle in ways nobody else can :smiley:

1 Like

Actually symca is the alt that im not longer playing.

The night elf casting animations were getting on my nerves and no matter how much i try, i dont like orgrimmar.

And actually the blood elves are one of my favorite races. I always wanted them to be on alliance back in early bc. So no, im not trolling.

Why are people so dead set on stupid city that never got any revamped for many expansions? Silvermoon City sucks.

I dont want Silvermoon City back even if devs offered it to me. Heck, i dont even go there when i play Horde either. Its deserted, and poorly designed.

2 Likes