Entropic Embrace Toggle

I wasn’t replying to you. I was replying to someone else that suggested opening up Silvermoon to both Belves and Helves.

1 Like

I want tentacles!

2 Likes

The Void Elves have already a big areal for themselves withing a warp rift. What you guys rather want is to develop it further with new buildings. Overall, the races don’t need their own district but rather cities available to them. Just leave a warp in Stormwind to the other places and it will be fine.

I never understood why people take this request seriously. As if all of you were 12-year old kids, who just cannot ignore topics and comments which are just here to upset you.

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s because they are a bunch of void elves pretending they aren’t void elves and the void of their stupidity is consuming them?

2 Likes

Literally the only thing I’ve wanted on this topic is regular, traditional Alliance high elves. Their racials can be mediocre, I don’t care about Silvermoon, Blood Elves can get cooler customization, Void Elves can keep all their cool void stuff.

All I’ve wanted is to be a pretty high elf in Stormwind.

Though now I hardly even care anymore, I’ll be maining a pretty dragon soon. Fire goes brrr.

3 Likes

Weren’t you the person who said this same thing a day ago and then followed it up a day later talking about an idea pushing accessibility for “Alliance” Thalassians and Silvermoon?

I’m sure there are some “pro” Alliance HE fans who don’t care about Silvermoon but the ones who don’t actually care normally actually don’t care and never bring it up unless it’s to re affirm they have no interest in. The second some “actually it would be cool to see it neutral” idea comes up it seems like suddenly you wouldn’t fall into that above mentioned group no?

Just for clarity’s sake anyways seems pertinent to understand what you mean imo

Not really the sort of thing I see people who actually don’t care about Quel’thalas say, so you on average would care more than HE fans who actually don’t care no?

Sorry if it sounds confusing I’m just trying to understand given your own contradicting statements

3 Likes

I can entertain ideas without being beholden to them. While it would be cool if Silvermoon could be lore accurate in this regard, realistically it wouldn’t fit the game’s paradigm and would probably cause too many logistical issues. It would probably be a nuisance to implement.

Not to mention, the new lore kinda only exists to justify the new BElf customization options anyway.

It’s already lore accurate. Helves only get pilgrimmage. They don’t get to live there.

1 Like

So someone who has proclaimed to want Alliance High Elves just also happens to mention and push ideas for Silvermoon, not surprising.

This is just the confusing part as I am sure it applies to some people maybe I just can’t figure out what the statement has to do with your stance, as it clearly isn’t.

Anyways I oppose your idea to push for Silvermoon to become neutral, it’s a capital city for the playable High Elf race, the Horde core race. Any HEs returning to Quel’thalas are returning to Quel’thalas that doesn’t make Quel’thalas neutral it adds to Quel’thalas’s population.

3 Likes

Uhm. You guys/ladies get the most customization with your eyes, gold, blue, green. You get to choose to be high elves.

You have more hair styes than void elves and you get better looking heritage armor and you are fixing to get a quest chain coming up in 9.2.5.

So respectfully, shut it.

Why you are complaining about void elves looking like high elves is beyond me. its probably because alleria who taught void elves how to CONTROL the void is the reason we want entropic embrace to be toggable. There are high elves in telogrus rift being taught the void by locus walker. Just an fyi.

3 Likes

We did not get the most customizations. Those went to Nelves, Orcs and such. And especially male Belves got squat. What we did get was skin tones everyone else got and a couple hairstyles and some jewelry. That male Belves cannot use.

I’m not even talking about customizations. I’m not saying anything against Velves being able to look like Helves. I’m saying our city is our own. And should stay that way. That has nothing to do with whether you can look like a Helf.

So respectfully shut it yourself.

14 Likes

I cannot believe they replaced it with a SECOND graveyard. How many graveyards does a citry need?

2 Likes

This what threw me off and why i made the comment i did. Void elves were originally allied with arathor humans, then joined the horde and now joined alliance. Whoever said we need silvermoon back lost their minds. Stormwind is our capital going forward. And they derailed this thread because this is about entropic embrace being toggable not void elves taking back silvermoon.

Yeah and I have nothing against people that want their own city or something else. I’m not against the toggle. Not against Velf Pallys. I just am for Silvermoon staying a Horde city.

4 Likes

I wish we could toggle off the void form that procs during combat.

Would be nice.

No PC lives there, only visits.

Exactly. That’s not the issue.

Give a High Elf a cookie and they’ll ask for the mouse too.

7 Likes

That’s really funny, did you just think of it or had you been sitting on it?

Personally, there is a reason I don’t freaking care about Silvermoon one way or another. It is because whatever happens to Silvermoon will happen to the Exodar. If Silvermoon were to become neutral, so would the Exodar. Which I don’t particular want.

My personal wish is we just go mecha gnome route and learn a bunch of high elves left a long time ago, built their own city is some unknown island and suddenly needs the help of the Alliance, boom instant new capital for high and void elves.

1 Like