Entropic Embrace Toggle

They keep violating that list. Which is good for the game not that I think it can be saved at this point.

And Void elves are not High elves.
I don’t think it is so hard to understand?

9 Likes

Void elves were fine, it doesn’t matter if it’s not what you asked for. It was something new and interesting and of course it gets ruined.

No it isn’t a bygone era either. If you really think homogenizing the game and making every race and class a skin and not something interesting then have fun playing the most boring game imaginable. These restrictions are in place for a reason. It’s an RPG first and foremost, I do not give 2 :poop: if other games allow all their races/classes to mix. WoW’s identity is based on the fact that people can’t just be whatever they think will work and make sense, even though it doesn’t.

14 Likes

They basically are. Let’s face it Void Elves are slowly being retconned. No new story, no new customization, and no new npc’s. They are basically being pushed out of the game in favor of high elves. You know why? Cause it’s what players have been demanding, and blizzard is finally listening.

Void Elf is the only race in the game where you can look like a completely different race. That isn’t an accident. Soon there will be no void left in void elves. Just high elves. It’ll be a slow process but we’ll get there.

3 Likes

You are still a void elf. Your veins course with the void whether you change your skin color or not. It won’t make sense. They are not going to do this. They won’t. You are just gullible if you think they will.

13 Likes

No, they haven’t violated that list enough and they still won’t.

Of course, they will continue to violate that list. Get ready for it!

3 Likes

And by doing so the game will continue to be god awful. But hey if you people want WoW to get shut down forever because they homogenized it, by all means. Can’t wait to watch that ship sink to the bottom of the ocean because they allowed the wrong things and angered the silent majority.

2 Likes

This will happen if no changes take place because the game is already god awful!

Ruining the parts that make the game an RPG: Faction choice, racial choice, class choice for a bunch of babies isn’t going to make the game better either really.

11 Likes

To hurry up something means it is on it’s way.

But Blizz has never said anything about tunning down Entropic Embrace on a race of the Void.

I hope the next batch of customizations bring us Void related customization. No more High Elf stuff for now in a Void race. Or both, I’d also be fine with both.

16 Likes

Bad take bud. You are on the low end of this. Most players are fine with it. You are right, it’s an RPG. Our characters are more important than lore. Player freedom and expression is truly what establishes what an RPG is. You call it homogenization, I call it changing with the times. The old ways are done. Sorry.

Well I wasn’t so gullible when I got the skin and hair. What are a few more changes? How does expecting more after getting this far make me gullible?

No. But there was a poll a while back ago asking players what they wanted to see from void elves customization-wise. This was done by a blizz rep. Entropic Toggle was top of the list so it would be strange not to have it with them knowing how much that feature is wanted.

1 Like

This game hasn’t been RPG in a long time. Also, it doesn’t ruin anything for players, it only makes things better for players.

1 Like

I don’t play sissy races for sissies what is op talking about

1 Like

Show me that poll.

7 Likes

Well as I said. The ship will permanently sink if you people keep asking for things you don’t actually deserve at all. It harms the lore which is already in a bad state. This game is literally nothing without a story that makes even a little bit of sense. Have you seen its competitors blowing it out of the water?

These restrictions will remain in place and it’s crazy that you’d take anything Blizzard says at face value after the past 8-9 months at all. Genuinely, how could you believe them? They gave you things to win brownie points even though people like you are in a severe minority.

2 Likes

Not even close to what was said by the devs. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Says who. The majority doesn’t want factions gone or class restrictions uplifted. Only the minority that are on the forums want this stuff.

8 Likes

Says who? You can say anything you want here to make your agenda seem better. You just made up some stuff.

2 Likes

Sorry, you drank the void koolaid. Deal with it, pink berry.

9 Likes