Entrance to Eternal Palace

You could also do the MC questline a lot quicker than this.

wasn’t ToT closed behind a series of dailies too?
or SoO?

Erm… wow. I’ve been playing almost every day of 8.2, and I don’t even have the entrance unlocked. Kinda ridiculous.

Both of those had quests story wise but the day they opened you, or any toon, could walk right through the front door.

We’ve been playing anyway to grind the necklace levels and certain BIS benthic items.

1 Like

The game shouldn’t be alt friendly

1 Like

I get what you’re saying but it’s really nothing new.

You couldn’t get into the suramar raid without doing the really long quest chain. It was a lot worse than it is now.

All you have to do is quest through the story campaign and get 3000 total follower xp

It took me maybe 3-4 ish days

1 Like

This is actually false there is a cave you can go in and it teleports you to the raid entrance

This thread is incredibly informative.

Almost 50 posts in and we can’t come to a consensus on whether you can be summoned, if there is another way in, or if it’s even true.

I learned a lot.

3 Likes

since you struggle to read apparently, ill reply to your post, Cyniel posted this link https://www.wowhead.com/news=292784/azsharas-eternal-palace-secret-entrance . if you take a second and read you can find the way to the raid entrance…

2 Likes

To which someone nearly immediately replied…

Since we’re both helping each other learn how to read and all…

As I said. Misinformation is rampant here.

1 Like

wowhead article vs someone named Noobacleese maybe go look for yourself to see which one is correct.

2 Likes

I might advise you do the same. Every recent comment is saying it doesn’t work anymore. One as recent as 4 hours ago.

I tried to use the cave entrance and it didn’t work for me. It could be bugged. Or nerfed.

Either way, that place is infested with crabs so it’s not even worth it. Just get summoned.

You can be summoned.

1 Like

Good to know. I’ll take your word for now and try it later, since so far your word has held up the most. Thanks.

The thing about suramar is you could walk right to the door and stand there. As soon as anyone opened it you could walk in. You can’t even get to the door for this raid.

It does seem strange that a raid group would forego the 2 week period prior to the raid opening, when they could be leveling up their neck pieces and gaining essences that will make the new raid / content easier and more forgiving, or provide extra power, or whatever, for the sake of summer vacation.

Maybe your group is super casual, and didn’t think about it. Also, the quest chains necessary to open up access to the raid have been in 8.2 guides on Wowhead, MMO-C, Reddit, etc since the PTR dropped and all that information was datamined. There’s really no excuse to not have prior knowledge that your raid group would need to do certain tasks in order to access the Eternal Palace.

2 Likes

Worst case is you could treat it like the UBRS key and invite/pay 2 pugs to get there and summon a few others at the stone until more raid members finish.

Another vanilla throwback.

So, there’s no problem then?

1 Like