Entitlement and Ego At Its Worst

OK, well then I shall leave you to it because Im not getting it at all. I’m not trying to attack you, I simply cannot define your opinions. I’ll just say that I disagree and I’m happy for people to offer their opinions, good or not so great and leave it at that.

Have a nice…whatever day it is where you are. :sunglasses:

And I am not trying to be rude to you either, and I apologize if I come off that way in text. :purple_heart:

Thats why I’m for strong moderation. A lot of these complaints do nothing but drown out legitimate game issues. Everything about classic versions is known. Yet there’s no complaints and more players than retail.

oh no. you are 100% wrong on that. its all about nochanges vs somechanges/QOL drama battle

2 Likes

Everyone has an opinion,even I ,but it does show some don’t like it and bring it to an argument just to have one and ruin the night . You don’t need to argue on it but come to a reasoning of understanding even if it is veg.

Use of the word “entitlement” for any reason should result in a forum suspension.

We understand, @OP. There are still too many players in the game and you need to fix that.

People can ask for what they want, up to the Ds to make change or not, we all have the option to participate in a post or not to participate, If a post is unpopular then they fall away, this post just feels like another toxic post designed to lash out at fellow players in the same community we all share. (imho)

1 Like

This whole post is Anger Bait.

OP is starting arguments with any and all people that call them out for their nonsense.

Two things need to happen.

• We all need to be better at not taking the bait.

• The Forum Moderators need to shut it down immediately and 404 these threads. They let them go on for way too long. Instead of cherry picking posts and deleting them, DELETE THE ENTIRE POST! It’s obvious what this is, Forum Mods!

I mean, HOW is this post still up???

3 Likes

Ah just another thread about how criminal it was of people to ask for High elves :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m starting to get increasingly annoyed with seeing literal Void elf players lookin all voidy and posting this crap.

Like, fam, do you even realize your voidy looks exist because people literally asked for High elves and Blizzard blatantly refused to give them the exact High elves back in 2018 but what you are playing right now instead?

2 Likes

As lots of players are annoyed at seeing this spamming for bland elves look we get it you are happy now why not be grateful for what Blizzard is giving you and stop asking for the destruction of the Void Elves.

2 Likes

Most of them are, by the same people ;(

1 Like

When i pay for it.

5 Likes

I’ll requote:

Like, fam, do you even realize your voidy looks exist because people literally asked for High elves and Blizzard blatantly refused to give them the exact High elves back in 2018 but what you are playing right now instead?

Like, what… it was just hair colours dude. Some of these hair colours actually fit the void theme. Hopefully more void themed customization will come down the line, hopefully in 10.0.

I wish for them to expand upon the void theme, I love the void elf lore and the Void lords inspiration, I want to see more of it.

1 Like

Then why am I also seeing some of them want Silvermoon taken from the Blood Elves or changing their name from Void Elf to the other elf and let’s forget Void Elves are now less void like in skin tones as well it is more than just the hair.

For years we saw a thread every month demanding that Blood Elves be forcibly faction changed to alliance. Just this past week we saw threads demanding more Blood Elf customization, a “high elf” race, and a “half elf” race that was half human/half high elf but used the high elf model. And those people don’t understand that adding more races of high elves to alliance isn’t going to fix the faction imbalance.

What is actually needed is gnome druids.

2 Likes

That silvermoon post was a troll post though :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been in this void elf debucle for the last 10 months and tops I’ve seen asking for silvermoon is maybe 2 people and one was in like mmo-champ.

Some people do want that, but many also don’t agree with it despite being pro-high elf. I have argued that you could change your elf’s name at the barber to High elf, instead of creating a completely new race, as compromise. But it can be the same for other races as well. Like Trolls being able to identify as ‘‘Forest Trolls’’ or ‘‘Zandalari’’. And dwarves being able to identify as Wildhammer Dwarves.

It’s just an idea. In order to not occupy AR slots that can go to a more unique race.

1 Like

Pot meet kettle. :nail_care:

Entitlement and ego at its worst… I thought this was a thread about Ion. lol

…it’s quite literally ironic though?

You are telling people they aren’t allowed to voice their opinions for what they want.

But in the process, you are telling them what you want, and expect them to do it.

That’s LITERALLY irony.

2 Likes

Well yeah, but my point was that nothing seems to get any dev attention here - politely worded or not. And I use “nothing” loosely since obviously lately they’ve posted a little bit here, but that has NOT been the norm since Shadowlands was released.

Also, there is pretty much nothing happening in the way of conversation - they make a post containing upcoming changes, lock their post preventing any replies, and we call that communication. Or on some posts they let people comment but never reply to any of the top comments.

This is a forum but they treat it like their personal blog, posting news updates and that’s it. It’s as if all of our comments and feedback is just spam to them, that they decide to filter out and not even bother acknowledging or interacting with us. This is how they decide to treat their paying customers. Everyone who posts here has game time, our voices here should matter.

1 Like