Enslaving demons, is it wrong?

Every time I see a warlock with his enslaved demon pet I wonder, why does our culture still push slavery as a “fantasy” power-trip concept in 2022?

I think it’s about time we abolish slavery from any and ALL aspects of life, as it is inhumane and encourages discrimination and racism.

Remove “Enslave Demon”, slavery is wrong!

4 Likes

shutup
/10char

58 Likes

I like to think them not as slaves, but as demonic prisoners with jobs that my warlock has contractually obligated them to for an indeterminate amount of time and no guarantee of a safe and happy work environment.

10 Likes

Should this is even be responded to? Are you even aware of what demons are in WoW?

7 Likes

Whelp…so much for wanting pit lords as a new summon.

And actually, I signed up for an imp to summon me in Legion

:dragon_face: :ocean::dragon_face: :ocean::dragon_face: :ocean::dragon_face: :ocean:

5 Likes

23 Likes

9 Likes

Nah, those demons aren’t slaves.
Warlocks think they are in charge but the demons are just playing along, waiting for the right moment of weakness to drag you off into the Maw or where ever WoW demons come from.

Do you think that for every dog you see down the sidewalk?

8 Likes

Warlocks are using demon slaves, read the lore.

Yes it’s wrong and you should feel bad.

Yep. That is pretty much my warlock.

Do not worry Izoth. This character will be unenslaving many demons in zones with a dense population of people who are low level when I reach max level.

1 Like

its not enslavment. I call it paying for them wiping out…looks at paper…countless planets.

6 Likes

They sort of got rid of enslave demon by renaming it subjugate demon.

This ^

Blizz removed the very cool emotes because of snowflakes we don’t need more stuff removed thank you. All they do is remove the fun stuff.

5 Likes

My demon is my friend and we are adventuring together.

2 Likes

Sometimes I even enjoy roleplaying as a demon.

1 Like

They are in fact minions, not slaves. They have contracts.

1 Like

#FreeTheDemons

Sentient beings.