Enough is ENOUGH!

I LIKE your rant here.

teehee! :smiley:

3 Likes

If people read the sticky, there is a way to increase how many likes you’re allowed to give in a day.

That is by reaching trust level 2. We’re all at trust level 1 right now.

2 Likes

Pretty much my feelings exactly. I really dislike so much about this new forum. The designer and coder should both be ashamed.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, when I read the title this came to my mind lol.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. I wish you had linked the sticky it was in though since I still can’t find it. But thanks for correcting me.

1 Like

It’s towards the bottom of her post.

And I also hate this restriction on likes. It’s easy to go through them if you visit several different forums or like to read different posts.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re not exalted with the forum gods yet. Proceed to grind 3000k posts and you will be able to like infinitely

3 Likes

I just gave you a “like”.

It’s the second “like” I have done today, and the third in about two weeks.

It sounds like the “like” system is VERY important to you, so you get one from me.

1 Like

I still have a few likes left. You can have one OP.

1 Like

Try using an alt they will give you extra love to spend

3 Likes

I often forget to like so you can have some of mine…

yeah it is idiotic that you can like only a certain number that is an arbitrary idea that will cause bias

I keep an army of Alts for this.

1 Like

alright, here, take my love!

Ironically when I liked your post I got that message.

2 Likes

https ://imgur.com/a/kKXvIKh

hahaha had to put a space in the link because I can’t post links yet BLIZZARD COME ON

2 Likes

Why are there trust levels? Some of us have been using the forums for years and have never stolen anything.

See, I just don’t get this. It comes off as controlling and makes about as much sense as people calling other people “ninjas” simply because they got something the other wants.

2 Likes

Well at trust level 3, it will allow you to post links to any website etc… it basically means you’re a poster, in good standing and have less restrictions on what you can do on the forum.

Bliz, you can’t stop the power of love.

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Here are some “likes” from me.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

In 2 days, you’ll be level 2 which increases your like allotment. Then you can check my activity and like all my posts.

1 Like