Enough Already, Please!

Again, you will just have to spam bump your <torch> thread more often.

Whose “alt” am I by the way? Just wondering, because your tinfoil hat seemed to be on a little tight earlier.

What does this have to do with a new AV thread being made every hour or so?

Is guild recruitment something you are against? Or is it that people have a difference of opinion than you so you feel the need to “attack” them in any way you can to feel “superior” ?

Mods should be deleting any new threads created about AV. Its beyond a joke. People just want their voice heard and not on page 37283 on the other 717494962 AV threads, like their opinions and concerns are very important. Even though it’s just repeated crap.

1 Like

funny part is, as you were typing up this post another thread was posted.

3 Likes

They exist when you make threads about how many seperate AV threads are getting made. Mine got removed.

I’ve come across you in almost every post I’ve looked at recently and all you do is flame and attack people in those forums. If you’re this toxic please don’t play Classic WoW. I have many fond memories of Vanilla and people like you are not in any of them.

fingers crossed for the rest of the lot.

Please show me one post where I “flamed” and “attacked” someone.

Can there ever be enough AV? It really is that important.

it’s really not. Its only spam at this point.

Seems calling people sheep and kids is a recuring theme in your previous posts. :^)

“Can’t back me into a corner if I pretend there is no corner.” “no changes never meant straight 1.12 with no changes to it.” Made me get a good giggle.

Ok :^) It’s like debating with a centrist.

Me want 1.12 #NoChanges 1.12 AV?! ME BIG MAD >:^(

YEAH! How dare they make a goofy joke? What is this DISNEYCRAFT?! Hawhaw good post friend A++ keep it up!

I bet you are fun at parties. :^)

I have a feeling some of the people complaining didn’t even know who Korak was until it was mentioned that he wouldn’t be in AV.

Phased?! Sounds like another way to say sharded. Reeeeee

People want pure 1.12 Classic Blizzard says AV will ship as it was in 1.12. “REEEEE ME WANT 1.5 AV!!” It’s like trying to cook for a bunch of picky children.

Edit: Idk how to use block quotes. Anyways, I’m not getting wrapped up in your toxicity, but I wanted to show people that read your posts you are, in fact, toxic.

And? Those aren’t examples of “flaming” and “attacking”. You’re reaching bud.

Like that first quote. Dude was calling people children and sheep and I pointed out that his post history is full of him acting like that. How dare I flame and attack that guy. How toxic of me. :^)

Nonsense, I don’t need to make any AV threads because there are like 50 made just for me… I agree that the early version of AV is less pure PVP and more of a hybrid PVE / PVP thing, but in reality who’s to say the early versions aren’t actually in truth better?

Is this project not about bringing back the spirit of Classic WoW? What’s more authentic than AV in Classic that persisted for the longest amount of time?

Sometimes the “Final version” is not always the best version… I think this is one of those times.

That’s the only thing you needed to type. Everything else after that could be put in a thread they’ll be reading like say, the stickied one? This one will be deleted as it’s worthless. If you want your opinion voiced put it somewhere where it matters.

Think of it like this: You come home from work, turn on the news and watch a report on something. You change the channel to 12 different news networks all covering the same report. You wouldn’t sit through the reports of those 12 different news networks because you already heard about that post. Now, the Blizzard dev is you and the news reports are these forums. After the first 3 threads they get the gist of why they’re upset. So post there. Don’t spam more and more.

2 Likes

Wait… what?

Thank you!

I get the argument for both sides, I loved some of those epic long AV matches. I also like being able to see one from start to finish without dying from lack of water/food.

This thread is about the absurd number of threads saying the exact same thing that were/are being made, and how its become noise because of the sheer number of threads.

You need to add this thread in with the list.

1 Like

that would be so meta

2 Likes

ohhhh snap!