Enigma's Love Festival Event

February 16th Love Festival Event 2020

What: Love Festival – Alliance event

For: RP, roll based games with prizes, vendors and The Punderdom!

Where: Dawn’s Blossom, Jade Forest

Hosted by: Enigma

When: February 16th at 7 PM server time

Enigma presents, Love Festival! Come one, come all to join us in celebrating the holiday! During the festival we will be playing roll-based games with prizes, vendors will be positioned to enjoy and RP out buying some great things for your loved ones! Some will include real items, and some will be RP items. We will have many different types of vendors out there for you to choose from along with many other games to play. You can also come get a few laughs off with our Punderdom! Come watch or even participate in a fast paced, quick thinking game.

We are a fairly new group to the Moonguard community but promise great things to come! This will be our first large hosted event but do many other smaller events as well.

Requirements: War Mode is to be turned off.

The event length is to be determined; all activities will be going on through out the night.

We are still in need of a few more vendors, you can contact Olevea (Oleveá in game name) Faldren (Fâldren in game name), Lethtendris (same in game name) or Rafiq (Same in game name.) We are also looking for a caterer as well. The more the merrier!

When you sign up for a vendor, you will get a # of the stall assigned to you, and a link to our map so you will know where to go when the event is happening.

5 Likes

Whoot! This looks fun. :heart:

2 Likes

That sounds like fun, if you like, my Priestess can go around passing out Light blessed red roses to couples at the festival.

Or for those with a affinity to The Light, normal red roses too.

3 Likes

We would absolutely love to have you Eveneah! Is that your in game name so I may be able to send you a bit of mail?

1 Like

Is this cross-faction?

1 Like

This first one is not, but we have several other events already being planned that will be.

2 Likes

Yep, that is my in-game name most definitely :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing I just added you to my friends list, so when you are in game we can chat when ever you need. We also have that map and I am not allowed to link it here so I can in game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great sounds good, thank you.

1 Like

Looking forward to getting you all ready to go! If you need anything, just let us know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good, my math skills are sucky, so they will probably be more free will offerings, haven’t decided if I am going to use actual in-game roses or just imaginary RP roses yet. Depends on if the former are BoE or Soulbound or something.

1 Like

What ever you need we can look into as well. Start working on hoarding some away for you as well!

Also! Updated, we will be adding a free Raffle for a full body character art piece for those that attend! We also will be having an auction on a few high items. Silver Hand Tabard, Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger and a few others!

1 Like

Darkmoon’s Finest is interested in hosting a booth at this event! We just had a high-striker and food vendor booth at the Stormwind Market this week and were met with great success. I’ve definitely got a few ideas cooking that would suit this event’s theme. Would love to reach out in-game soon to hash out the details!

2 Likes

We got you all signed up and ready to go! I am so excited to have you guys along with us. We currently have space available for up to 20 people, and are at 9 since yesterday.

Greetings!

Still looking for vendors for this wonderful event!

Also, should you need a reminder, feel free to contact us as we now have a calendar event set up for the public as well.

1 Like

Love Fest is swiftly approaching, and we are not only recruiting for the guild itself, but vendors for this magnificent event! Want to sell bits and bobs? Swords shaped like hearts? Why not!

Reach out to Oleveá or Fâldren in-game and we’ll get you sorted away!

2 Likes

Hey guys, is there a preference between buying into a raffle or a live AH for large prizes? Let us know!

1 Like

It appears this is the only one going on this year, as I haven’t heard of any of the usual big guilds running anything. Still doing the usual date auctions, raffles, etc?

I have to say that the date this event is running is a major bummer for anyone who works a normal schedule.

2 Likes

We apologize that you feel the date is a bummer, with this event being our first one this year we wanted to make sure that it fit the schedule of all those that are going to be participating. With the majority being free for Sunday that is what we decided to do.

In replace of the date auction, there will be one raffle that is free to anyone that attends. You will be given a link to a google form that you simply just put your name on and we can do a roll between how many sign up. The prize will be the Silver Hand Tabard.

There will also be a raffle for a couple in game items, panther mounts, the Reins of the Crimson death charger.

At the end we will have a live auction for our largest item. It will be an art piece from an amazing artist. That will conclude the event, and give anyone free range if they’d like to continue the games or anything.

Speaking of the games, we will be doing up to four games from just Enigma, and each will also have an in game item prize. We will be previewing those as advertisement in game in the weeks leading to the event.

2 Likes