Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Starting @ 7.5k
Jade Panther Starting @ 20k g
Ruby Panther Starting @ 20k g
Sapphire Panther Starting @ 20k g
Sunstone Panther Starting @ 20k g
Full body art Starting @ 70k g
Jeweled Onyx Panther Starting @ 80k g
Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Starting @ 100k g

Please understand these are starting bids for each item! We hope to give you a fun and thrilling time in bidding wars for these items, so bring your gold and be prepared!

1 Like

I am looking forward to being a part of this! Tall Tale or True, chapter 8, will be held there.

2 Likes

This year’s Valentines falls on a weekend so expect it to be packed as we get closer to the date. But I will not be holding my usual Tyr’s Hand bash in favour of going to this one >.>

I will be putting in for the art raffle. But if another party wants to do the date auction or game show they can always speak to the organizers.

4 Likes

Yeah, which is part of why I’m surprised the event is happening at the end of the weekend instead of the beginning. But it is what it is.
And that’s alright that you’re not doing the usual, I assume you would like some time off from doing so many events, haha.

1 Like

Greetings and hello once more, Moon Guard!

ALERT! ALERT! VENDORS OF MOON GUARD! PLEASE CONTACT US! WE WANT TO SHOW OFF YOUR WARES (And you yourselves!)

We still have many slots open. If you are a vendor, contact us…if you -know- a vendor, get them to contact us! In any case, we love to make contact with you folks, even if this time timing doesn’t work out.

1 Like

All that must be said. Yeet.

1 Like

Yeet! Yeet everyone to this event!

1 Like

Yeeting the thread again!

2 Likes

Giving another bump. 4 Days, folks!

1 Like

Yeet! Get hyped for the Love Festival everyone!

2 Likes

So ready for thiiiis <3

If you’re still in need of another vendor for booze, chocolates, or other treats, I have a character or two that I might be able to help on! Alluriele (no special characters) can do baked goods and sweets, or Caoghlan (also no special characters) can sell various ciders from her orchard and brewery!

We are still looking for vendors if you want to join! Would love to have you. :slight_smile:

Excellent! I’ll draw up a menu! I believe I’ll bring my RP main who has the brewery! If you’d like the name of her business, it’s Mistvale Orchard! Ciders, wine, mead, and farm fresh pastries!

We have a discord as well. So you can easily find us there. We’ve all logged off for the night to prepare for tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Had a blast! Good job on the event guys and gals!

Hey, this event was amazing. Thank you so much for hosting it and I hope you do more on this scale. We really did have a blast.

1 Like

Was a ton of fun! Cant wait to see what y’all got planned next month! Thanks for the event!

1 Like

Loved the event! Punderdome was freaking awesome!

1 Like

This event was so much fun! Thank you guys for the opportunity and I can’t wait to go to more! :heart:

1 Like