Enhancement > Elemental ? Pls help

This is always the problem and more so for shaman than any other class as a collective. Ele and rshaman had the same stigma at the beginning of the xpac though they were perfectly fine.

Now enhance has the stigma though (from a PVE standpoint) it is in a good spot nit treat but not sub rogue bad. And in the right hands it pulls really amazing damage.

People flock to whatever fanboi or guild or streamer stares without any evidence tontheir claims and they spew that crap like wildfire.

This isnt directed toward yoy Mort.

Shamans are fine
Shamans take work to succeed
Shaman isnt a pet class
Shaman isnt a 3 button roll your face and top the charts

If you cant cope with any of this then your safe space is probably rerolling to whichever FotM spec has just been buffed, has no depth, and requires no thought process but to smash face against the shiny keys as they light up or come off CD.

1 Like

Pretty easy to not get denied for keys when it’s your key. Just saying if the BIG problem with enh is invites, be the one inviting. Pretty forehead slapping easy.

1 Like

Don’t suppose there’s a side-by-side comparison of Elemental vs Enhancement, is there? Ideally some videos of M+ runs with both specs in the group, to showcase that difference?

From my POV my Enh pulls way more DPS than my Ele, but that’s much more likely to be because I enjoy Enh and the rotation / procs feel good to me, I dunno, I just “get” it. Ele I’m not confident in what I should be doing, and feel like I’m tripping over my own fingers, so to speak. Perhaps the abilities aren’t in the right binds for me to flow over them as smoothly as I’m used to with Enh :man_shrugging: So, my DPS is likely a reflection of that rather than the class.

But this highlights the big point loads of you are making; a spec you play better (and enjoy) will be better than a spec you don’t. Obviously :wink:

It would just be interesting to see two players who excel at Elemental and Enhancement do a run together to see where the specs are in the hands to two that know what to do. Do we really think that Enh would be that far behind…? :thinking:

1 Like

Simply put, I’m crazy addicted to lightning…and I’m boycotting Enhancement until they give back a 2hander option which is likely never.