"Enhanced 70 Boost" vs Regular 70 Boost?

What are they winning with the character boost?

2 Likes

Purchasing game progress for money, of which that progress is time gated. You can’t farm out 20 in all reps in a day or anything or even from quests. You have to wait for WQs to farm it all out, etc. The 3 day early access is just as bad

Four of the reps they’re boosting have been in the game for a year, the other has been in for about 6 months. What are they winning? Minor convenience?

The boost also comes with the basic expansion pack, which… kind of means it costs nothing for people who decide to get the expansion, since they’ll have it regardless of what they do.

2 Likes

Then why not give it to everyone for free. Also if it was meaningless, why include it at all?

5 Likes

If they dont have it Free Renown 20. aka ALL Drake Color Unlocks and 424 gear

This is really more of a “win” to new or returning players

You’re skirting the original question a bit: What are they winning? The gear from the rep is far below what the boost starts them with, and the rest of what the vendors offer are cosmetic bits.

It’s basically just letting new/returning players start at a point where they can do 10.2’s content without worrying about playing catchup. Does that really matter?

6 Likes

What do i get for ‘free’ if i buy it but already have all max renown and all the rewards? Maybe let me boost a toon and give me heritage armor for free so i dont have to level a zandarli troll

No, I already told you what they won, Ignoring + reporting now, ty

From the shop it says, “All editions include an Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost” so I think they are all the same.

You get an “Enhanced 70 Boost” with the xpax preorder.

You can also buy additional “70 Boost”. Curious what the shop 70 Boost comes with. The one you buy from the shop is not an “enhanced” boost

Oh you gotta level a Z-troll! They are so fun! Especially my druid.

424 item lvl

Oh my. Sorry. I hadn’t noticed the regular boost is for sale already. It would be nice to know what ilvl gear they come with.

Yeah this one

Its a non enhanced boost curious what item lvl it comes with

I’m with ya now. I don’t know why I didn’t realize that they would bring out the level 70 boost when they started pre-order.

2 Likes

As an aside, I now understand why they removed the renown requirements from Pathfinder. What a stink that would’ve been!

2 Likes

Getting 424+ is easy.

It won’t stop people with deep pockets from throwing money on regular boosts anyway.

Thats the thing I dont think the regular boost comes with 424. The “enhanced boost” does. Im asking about the regular 60$ one

“Getting 424+ is easy.” I did not say regular boost comes with 424. I would think less ilvl plus maybe less rep and others.

Regular boost comes with 376 gear, less bag spaces, less gold, zero reps/renown.

4 Likes