"Enhanced 70 Boost" vs Regular 70 Boost?

So I have yet to use it. I got an “Enhanced 70 Boost” with the expansion. What ietm level is the enhanced boost? Also what item level is the “regular” 70 boost? Anyone dont both who knows?

1 Like

Wait there’s two different boosts that change on the price?

2 Likes

hmm, it does say “Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost”
good catch

4 Likes

Oh so it does. Well regarding the enhanced boost the item level was 424, with 30 slot bags, 26 reagent bag, off spec weapons, 5000 gold, Loam renown to 12, and the rest of the renowns to 20. I’m no sure what the item level is for the regular boost or what else it offers. They are $80 here in Aus which is a bit much :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I’m only finding this one in the US shop

No Separate “Enhanced” version as is included with the pre-purchase

Maybe I’m overlooking it?

2 Likes

It 100% states enhanced charachter boost for the preorder.

“an Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost with upgraded gear, reputation progress, and more, to prepare you for your adventures in the depths of the world”

4 Likes

Main thing is the reputation progress and upgraded gear. I don’t know if I’m reading into nothing but it feels like an extra compared to what you might get :thinking:

4 Likes

I believe the standard boost gives you level 70, basic bags, some gold and some fresh level 70 gear.

Makes sense the enhanced one has you ready to walk into 10.2 content.

3 Likes

But they can’t be purchased separately.
So only way to get them is buying the new expac.
What if you want to boost 5 toons?

Buy 5 licenses?

It appears so. It almost looks like a package created for new/returning players. Id xpect to see it put on the shop eventually, for additional cash+tenders bundle.

4 Likes

Damn so if you never got renown past 10 on the other expeditions thats kind of crazy! Free Drake Colors to new or returning players :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think I had 20 total, so that’s a win.

2 Likes

My character was in full 424 ilevel stuff and I could get right into the content if I wanted to do so.

I used mine on a mage.

2 Likes

No, it is a total bunch of BS!

Yep. If you dont have 20 on all factions? you will now. With the 5000 supplies and renown 20 on all factions you get all the drake color unlocks

2 Likes

Heck yeah. I don’t really do any world content, so that’s huge. I really wanted a green drake.

4 Likes

Would be nice to know what the Regular 70 boost includes

Pay to win introduced, crazy isn’t it. Game goes out with a whimper.

3 Likes

Imagine if the rep requirement in 10.2 For Pathfinder stayed and then this was announced. The forums would have melted :fire:

4 Likes

Funny you mention that as i just hit post on.