Enhance Your Gameplay: Accessibility Updates Now Live

So they added individual game settings to the game software. Not seeing a problem here.

2 Likes

My extended maintenance gameplay feels really enhanced today, thanks guys.

May we please have this feature implemented in TBC Classic? I have a deaf guildmember who we go to great pains to include, but there just aren’t good options for Speech-to-text that differentiate between who is talking. This feature would be a GODSEND to us and many others, and it would not change the gameplay experience of others in any way!

2 Likes

And there it is…

I’m not even posting that jokingly. I’ve dealt with more than enough Classic players to know that even a small, inconsequential suggestion such as this is enough to totally set them off.

Appreciate these being added! :+1:

1 Like

deaf in one ear… so I didn’t think it was working at all… then I realized I had them plugged in backwards. I can do idiotic things at times. I love it now… working great… actually has me back to playing my 68 druid on live to get him and my paladin ready for Expansion.)

English is a second language with Japanese… speak them at about the same level. I have truly found this community has become a more toxic to anyone that’s not perfect in English and having a slight hearing issue it can make it hard sometimes. Always call LFG LFNPC because that about how much you want to interreact with some of them. when I started in 04 I found a great community that was encouraging and BASICALLY taught me 95% of my English. so it made my life so great.and for several years it was like that… then interactions became more like running across a stranger you would never see again and what did it matter how they acted. just Cuss you out because they never seen you again… .makes playing a tank or healer a nightmare because these people just stand there in everything…

anyway I’m ranting. sorry… if DF doesn’t bring the community feel back a nd make the world feel unique again ill just Dragon Fly away. love this tool here btw…