Enhance Your Blood Elf or Druid with New Customizations

Yeah I don’t think so. Consider also, the primary thing for Kul Tiran and Mechagnomes is the horrible lack of faces, skin colors, hair styles, and hair colors. You know, the most noticeable things. Kul Tiran have the least options across the board, they hardly have anything!

Blood Elf
skin colors: 15
Faces: 10
Hair styles: 21m/25f
Hair Colors: 16
Facial hair: 13
Ears: 3
Eye colors: 12
Earrings: 14
Necklaces: 3
Armbands: 3
Bracelets: 6
Jewelry colors: 2

Kul Tiran
Skin colors: 6
Faces: 7
Hair styles: 6m/10f
Hair colors: 7
Mustaches: 3
Beards: 5
Eye colors: 6
Earrings: 6
Necklaces: 6

Mechagnome
Skin colors: 8
Faces: 7
Hair styles: 7m/9f
Hair colors: 7
Facial hair: 5
Eye Color: 13
Modifications: 20 (repeat variations of 7 different looks all on the face)
Arm upgrade: 4
Leg upgrade: 1
Paint color: 3

1 Like

Comparing them to races that aren’t due for their pass yet is dishonest. This is a part of the core race pass. Like I said, and will keep repeating, allied races get their pass after core races.

2 Likes

Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged and Nightborne jumped the line to get beefed up a bit.

It gets a bit trickier to argue impactful choices because something that really helps you create your character may not help me so much.

Regardless, a mention for four (4) new hair colors is a bit anemic. It’s just not that exciting, and there’s some things blood elves could really use (scars, tattoos, the runic scarification from the Burning Crusade box art, dark ranger skins/eyes uncoupled) that would be really great. The hair colors are fine, but they’re not that exciting.

3 Likes

face shapes would be cool too. like the tbc belf female heart shaped face, was so cute and elfin. and the wod update turned it to oval shaped so they lost much of their elfin look and their eyes got much too big

2 Likes

I wish they had retained some of the uniqueness in faces when they redid them in WoD. :sob:

5 Likes

me too. almost look like a different race

2 Likes

i will repost this post of mine from the velf thread
i just wish they’d revert our eyes and face shape back to tbc and then use high rez textures. this is particularly obvious with the red eyes. they bug out cause the update on our models during wod, stretched our faces too long, resulting in huge bug eyes and no brow bones. we almost look like we have unibrows cause it pulled everything down . the wod skele is not correct.

example

we use to have heart shaped face now we have oval.
and the eyebrows are right on top of the eyelid/ theres no brow bone.
and check eyesize. yikes. notice how the wod eyebrows have no gap from each other. its elven unibrow

example 2

even the lips are better on tbc model, ear tips too, wod model chin is too long and rounded. tbc models are elfin in appearance. wod models look like humans with elf ears, unibrows and huge eyes. a long forehead in wod model also, cause eyebrows were draw down on top of eyelids.

draenei got it also cause they shared face models with blood elves. now they also have huge eyes.

3 Likes

There’s no way I’m not playing my druid through this patch. These new forms are incredible, and I’m beyond happy that we’re finally getting HD antlers. Still kind of want them as a built-in druid customization, though.

1 Like

Yeah, I wish instead of just adding ugly hair colors, that you give blood elves some better hairstyles and void elves some high-elven hair styles.

2 Likes

More player customization is overdue in general. Shadowlands didn’t even scratch the surface.

1 Like

Enhance your Worgen when Blizzard?

#Give Worgen optional tails!
#Make Worgen the lore correct size!

1 Like

Not sure if this is a popular request already, but I wouldn’t mind being able to choose different body types for worgen/human forms too (fem human, masc worgen). Tails would make more sense considering how they’re modeled.

Because Worgen can’t use our human form in combat, which last I checked this game isn’t called World of Peacebloom, we have one of the least customization options of the Core races in the game which mind you Worgen are a core race. Our customization should be focused on our core form aka our Worgen form. Optional tails are just the start of what we are asking to being us in line with the other core races. Blizzard can’t ignore us forever. We will one day see our wishes made a reality.

Was this in response to me? Not sure I understand.

More in general

They’re not dead on arrival though. That’s why they do them.

Don’t exist in the lore. Accept it.

I mean, Blizzard doesn’t care about that. Not a Worgen player myself so I’m not exactly invested here, but it’d be one of the least egregious retcons in the history of WoW.

Let’s see it’s a magic effect and oh look:

P.S. Show me your lore quote that says Worgen can’t have an optional tail I’ll be here laughing at your utter failure to prove it.

Show me literally any worgen in the expanse of the lore with a tail. I’ll wait :rofl: