Enhance Your Blood Elf or Druid with New Customizations

Druids ride mounts there too. Its faster than the druid travel form.

Mount in to a certain range, prowl in the rest.

2 Likes

Also can we Death Knights and Demon Hunters get red eyes too :pleading_face:

10 Likes

thats druid green. :smiley:

3 Likes

absolutly adorable

1 Like

I love the Dreamtalon soooo much, but please reconsider it being another travel form that will be underutilized. It’s literally a Cat-raptor, it would finally give feral a unique silhouette like guardians having the werebear. Limited animations or not, I can wait for later updates on that.

2 Likes
  1. Pink hair for belfs when???
  2. Now that we have all these universal druid forms can we just get druid for all races already?
4 Likes

Worst thing that could happen to the game. Contrast is interesting. Difference is interesting. Night Elves being different from Blood Elves is interesting and this is one of the last remaining cultural and philosophical differences.

Hopefully never.

1 Like

We have Tauren and Lightforged Warlocks. Literal members of the Legion have joined the Alliance.

Lore is dead. Embrace the future Blood Elf and Mechagnome Druids.

3 Likes

Those never should have happened and neither should BElf druids (their whole schtick is power and refinement, antithetical to balance and wildness) nor Forsaken pallies nor Tauren demonhunters.

2 Likes

You are fighting a tsunami.

I got my hopes up that there would be more customizations for BEs than just funky hair colors.

2 Likes

I realize it. The reason why BElves are cool to me is because they were not the typical Tolkien elves. They’re highfalutin and have nothing but disdain for the old hippie ways, hence the split from NElves. Making them druids has to force a change to BElves cultural identity/philosophy, druid identity/beliefs, or both. At that point, what distinction is there other than cosmetic?

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with some Belves being Druids. It doesn’t stop others from sucking magic or other sources. Doesn’t even have to mean they are always on the best of terms with nature.

But it was never all Belves exposed to fel or became Felblood and before Arthas tore through Silvermoon we even had our own great tree.

So, reading the article: day 1 we got those forms on the barber shop? No glyphs, no quest lines, day one patch walk into that barber shop and g2g?

No most of them are glyphs you get from doing the world content/reps or the raid. The only new form by default is the updated firecat form.

Are you joking? Like, seriously? Belfs have a lot. The two races I mentioned have hardly anything at all. They have less than Belfs did originally before they started adding more.

1 Like

No I am not joking and no we do not have a lot

Like I said, Male Belves are near the bottom. Female Belves mid.

Blizz doesn’t even do customizations by most to least or Nelves wouldn’t have just gotten more.

Allied Races haven’t gotten their customization pass. The only allied races that have gotten anything were because they were already working on other assets. They will be after core races.

4 Likes

For the record, this is what I expected and I look forward to collecting those either on my druid and/or scribe. I am concerned that the article is a bit misleading, because it really just says…I guess you CAN see them at the barbershop but they will just be locked.

Hah. Cool, anyway. Looking forward to the new forms.

Even more for blood elves? They definitely play to the popular race(s). Lots of Allied races still don’t have half as much. But no one plays those. I get it.

Those druid forms are about on par with wicker and dinosaurs. Just sayin.

1 Like

Hey bliz, that new runebear form looks so sick! I went into PTR and played some missions and noticed there’s even more color variants of npc runebears! I hope the players can get those different colors for the runebear and hope we aren’t just stuck with one color.

1 Like