Enhance forever locked into turbo

will always be a warrior’s sidekick because of our design or lack thereof GG go next hobby

1 Like

Zug Zug 28k ele blast is p fun

2 Likes

Enh should only be allowed to que with warriors. How dare you think for even a second you have rights to que with anyone, but us chad warriors.

Probably even think you have decent toolkit and dps, jokes on you. The only thing you should be doing is giving me windufry totem then GTFO of my way while I abuse you like a bottle of lotion on valentine’s day. Be grateful for what you have, you could end up being like ret and going 4 expansions as the laughing stock of the melee world for talking back to your warrior overlords.

fricking enh shamans, trying to step out of line.

2 Likes

Smexxin had no problem playin’ beast cleave for a bit @ the beginning of the season @ the top of the ladder.

one of the best shaman players didnt have trouble playing shaman. more news at 11

5 Likes

ww enh has been as good as turbo more than half of the last 3 xpacs and better in at least 1 season of each. cmon man

3 Likes

ehhh i wouldnt say all that

1 Like

That a bold statement, let’s see how it plays out.

1 Like

what would you know about it

i and several better teams got way past gladiator more than half the seasons in legion playing it and saul has been setting world enh bests with it every season of SL so far

4 Likes

Murphy cosplaying as a monster truck, Jesus Christ he ran over and crushed the other guy.

4 Likes

Holy/Enhance/MM was surprisingly good when I played it.

the thing is turbo feels more natural than ww/enh, or beast cleave, or lock/enh.

and if youre using LFG than you have to play what feels natural.

this is so true

enhance ww and enhance outlaw are really good

Lf enh for games

someone try out enh/spriest. im curious to know if it’s still good like in bfa while my spriest is shelved. fun whacky comp.

better call saul!!!

3 Likes

It’s alright you lose to demo and any melee cleave with a fury warr on it but otherwise it’s a pretty decent comp. Didn’t get to try it with a necro enh so no idea how much that’d affect it.

i bet l$d3 is good right now
(demo/enh/x)

just havent seen anyone play it

it’s a do-nothing comp