Enh worst spec in game

name another spec (not a tank spec) that’s worse than enh. even feral is better lmfao. fix this awful spec please

Is enh like fdk where there’s like 1 person playing it correctly or what

10 Likes

It’s not that bad of a spec. It takes a lot of understanding of the class and takes a lot of work to get everything right. There are people in 3’s and solo shuffle above 2700 in both so it’s not a failed spec, just complicated. Feral is actually pretty good this season but like Enh, because of the complexity not many people play. People just want to mash buttons and kill.

Stop the cap Ken.

What makes you think YOU can say that?

What on earth does this mean

7 Likes

frost dk has been the worst spec in the game all of DF bro

more gimmicky one-trick than just bad all around.

I wonder where people got this idea from and why it’s repeated by people who don’t play enh. Enh is not FDK. I repeat, enh is not FDK.

With that being said, I like your eyepatch :3

I was replying to the DK about DK

Okay my bad. It didn’t show that you were replying to him.

Frost dk is genuinely good when it’s playing frost dev and most people play it way wrong yeah.

Enhance only has turbo and I think turbo can beat a lot of stuff but imo enhance mobility and defensives suck. I think the people having success with enh right now would just have more success if they mained something else

Frost dk isn’t really bad I just think dk players are sick of playing a DEATH KNIGHT and running away the entire game

turbo is genuinely awful right now I don’t think a single person has played it even around gladiator besides Saul in the last few weeks

outlaw/enh is just better turbo with 12x the cc though and is defo good enough for most enhancement players to get glad playing rn

frost dk is without a doubt 10x better than enhance in general

you can’t really “play it wrong” because it there’s no option to run and 1bang everyone through 50% damage reductions every 50 seconds like frost dk :sob:

I think I’d go as far as enhance / aff the 2 worst specs in the game and I see aff way more

Fdk Aug fury affliction disc

Outlaw enhance is the best enhance comp by far

No

Only because of ret

not a chance

aug and aff sure

fury is also underrated
did smexxin lose a single game playing it the other day?
swear people don’t think ab anything and just make weird sheets referencing the streams they watch

Fdk for sure.

wrong. fdk / dev is more insane than having outlaw/enh

That doesnt automatically make fdk better lol, there are nuances to a question like what OP posted.

i agree, turbo is actually not great rn lol, maybe b tier comp. people dont keep this fact in mind tho: saul plays with multi r1’s, meaning that’s not the average enh players experience. compare the average dh /outlaw / lock players success to the average enh player’s success and you’ll agree.

combination of the stam buff and cc reduction just made it so bad

you aren’t going to kill anything with a 1.1 second shear and a 2 second bolt so you lose eventually
you aren’t going to beat most destro/dh/ret teams on mana so you lose eventually

so unless you have an absolutely insane rdruid getting clones that they shouldn’t in a million years
or an hpal that has to play 400000000x better with castbars/mana than the hpals that abuse destro/x you aren’t going to win against virtually anything

enhancement has a TON of on demand instant lowcounterplay burst but it’s not consistent enough to kill without any support with tools warrior just doesnt have right now while the games so slow/damp
typically in metas like this (IE bfa s4) you’d have access to a mana battery healer that can just heal forever if you rotate (mw turbo bfa s4) but rdruid and mw mana doesn’t really function like that atm (obviously for the best) and pres has too many luls in it’s healing profile to effectively heal something like turbo so you cant utilize it’s mana potential or offensive utility rlly

outlaw brings enough control that you can more realistically play with preservation which brings an immense amount of offensive utility to you
current primwave is VERY strong like completely 200k eb 200k primwave 150k frostshock is a really massive amount of damage every 30 seconds
but without those 2 specs effectively selfplaying you you cant go toe-to-toe with almost anything
even destro locks meme you and do more damage boxing just spamming instants tanking you