Enh worst spec in game

Okay guys sorry in my mind warrior outlaw ww and dh are interchangeable based on tuning

2 Likes

Fdk is in the same boat as affliction where it completely owns when people don’t know how to play against it but once good players catch on it’s time to stop queueing until they forget again.

It’s not underrated. It’s only good for damping people and winning on mana.

Enhance is being played at 2900-3k+mmr. Fury warr and fdk are capped at 27-28

Meaning the Fury war and fdk players caliber of skill is so much lower then sauls ? yes. not even arguable

3 Likes

Well skilldoesnt really matter on fdk it’s just a binary option of whether or not you know how to do the go.

Also I’d assume you believe smexxin is just as good at arenas as saul is.

Another Slaughterhouse buff is in order. :axe: :dracthyr_uwu:

i mean that’s the only real thing i gather from that singular example yea

LMAO

1 Like

not anymore and it’s not close, have to get over the past arena success just doesn’t translate like you think it does.

1 Like

there’s a lot of nuance here

i think that dorito and saul are significantly better than basically every other example in this conversation so far

but saul/dorito (playing with hpriest handicap) were 2700 2800 last night no?
saul laros were lower than that the day before?

like yeah saul played 1 time with trill and cdew and went 11-1 2 weeks ago

i think saul dorito stadman could by virtue of being better than literally everyone else do the same but like i think using that 1 sesh to form ur entire opinion is kind of insane

Isn’t smexxin r1 every single season?

Obviously saul is better at shaman than him. Im talking about being an arena player in general.

Saying enhance shaman is better than fdk and fury warr is not an insane take. LOL

R1 means almost nothing if we’re talking player skill I know infinite bad r1 players

So am I, smexxin doesn’t have as much time devoted to arena this expac as he did in previous when he competed esp compared to saul.

:newspaper_roll:

Maybe convert Double Time to Triple Time? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Ran across a number of enhance in shuffle that have substantially higher exp than I do and they almost always lost. It’s such an awful spec.

Oddly enough, one of my biggest gripes is the map rotation and just the maps in general. I tried playing my enhance again the other day and face dk, frost mage, MM on Enigma. It’s beyond dumb. I have 0 chance of connecting with anything without freedoms and there were no freedoms. So then what… hump pillar? I try to play defensive and the other player just dies. Seriously one of the most frustrating experiences.

Enhance badly needs some meaningful mobility. Badly needs a pvp talent rework. Badly needs some additional talent points. The 25% healing surge buff was useless. Make spirit walk an actual freedom. Lower the CD to 45s and let something like maelstrom reduce its CD.

Also… delete every 70% slow in the game. Delete all the shadowlands maps and mugambalalala AND have some Z axis maps that aren’t trash.

1 Like

fury

furylemons

you say this now after that discord call with you harassing covlols family

Most represented spec above 2700 is awful?

Most represented of what?

Unholy is the worst spec in game come on bruh