End Twinking

I can’t queue for PvP. I am xp off for PvE purposes.

lol explain level 20 twinks? Explain the Experience Eliminated exploit Buff. You are either in denial or not very experienced.

Just use the exploit that everyone else seems happy to use. (If you want to risk your account that is)

Level 20 veteran players. When an account expires it reverts to starter status. The owner can continue to play any characters that are 20 or under under starter account restrictions.

I haven’t queued for PvP in months, not since I got my Conqueror title. I can’t see any reason why I should explain the xp off exploit to you if you don’t understand it. I have never used it.

I’m fully aware of what it is.

Really? Then why did you play idiot and ask to have these basic facts explained to you?

I did not ask that question to you funnily enough.

I was replying to a person who states there are no twinks in levelling PVP, asking for that person to explain the “twinks” that everyone else is aware of.

welfare crits kuulnn for all of his staminas
kuulnn dies

you’re going to want to skip brackets 50 and 51-59. you’re not going to like the view from the graveyards.

Lol you don’t really give me credit. I’ve played this game a looooong time I can handle the 51-59 bracket np.

I have loads of accounts I can make one, but I can’t really be bothered. I’d rather Blizz got rid of FTP accounts in bgs. That is what I will continue to lobby for, and the fixing of the Exp Eliminated exploit.

Players who can’t hack it at level 60, twink at 20 because they are “bad” players and feel the need to be OP with better gear, and not skill. kuulnn dies.

or maybe cuz its free?

Oh I know that’s one of the reasons too.

It’s a fact. There are no twinks. There are people exploiting a bug that permits them to minimize xp gain. But none of those exploiters have their xp off.

There will never be a time when they make changes deeply enough in the game so that players with gear as inadequate as yours will be able to be competitive.

Better than average gear is available. When farming wsg and ab rep, I stopped my xp, geared up, turned it back on, and specific queued. That meant I got maybe 3 games in a day, getting hardly any xp, because devs think players who don’t do randoms don’t deserve xp. But the queue is very long. /shrug

They’re not wrong there, there’s an unintended interaction they exploit to do so.
There’s also the 20’s/50’s, but there’s not a whole lot of issues with those afaik.

this is some big brain mental gymnastics right here my man.
95% reduced xp, which can be extended further by leaving right at the end, might as well be XP off.

Also twinks don’t inherently need XP off to be twinks, “leveling twinks” is something a fair few did after the second separation.

lmao

1 Like

Twinks are traditionally xp off. It’s really a new thing to say “everybody who is better geared than me is a twink”.

They should fix the exploit. I’m not sure why they haven’t, since it would be a simple thing to do to remove the debuff on enterintg the bg.

I play many characters. When I post specifically on a topic relating to one character, I change and stay on that character until I have a reason to change again.

The idea that we should all play one and only one character (or pretend to play as kekw does) is non reality based.

I’m guessing you are pointing out my hypocrisy? Fair point.

As Op has suggested, Merge Premades, Twinks (experience off) and Party Sync into one queue.