End Twinking

Premades during leveling (and, honestly, at max level too) need to have their own queue. It is in no way fun to be queueing for random bgs and get set up against a group of twinks, or even a coordinated premade. They can twink and group all they want, but put it in a separate queue. The game should be fun, and it isn’t right now because of twinks and premades.

fifty three item level

2 Likes

Twinks are already placed in a separate queue. The only real issue is certain exploits allow them to bypass this.

You may be seeing party synced groups of 60’s farming honor, which is it’s own issue.

2 Likes

no they are level 50 fighting bfa raid geared players(120+ ilvl) and even mid geared bfa toons( mine range from 98 to 108) with a 53 ilevel using boas that stopped leveling with him a level ago.

Yeah, it’s a bunch of alts from last xpac rolling someone who, as it appears, refuses to get better gear

End gearing up at max level and playing the toon in the next xpac I guess

The only rational option is to make people recreate a new toon every expansion, that way it’s fair

1 Like

thats just silly.
it would be way easier to adjust quest/battleground/dungeon rewards at the expansion overlap levels. the loot for a 50 should be closer to ilvl 100 because of how fast ilevel jumps up from 50-59.

2 Likes

Or give me an option in my UI to delete accounts that I deem are twinking.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

How can you constantly defend this horrible gearing system at max level, but draw the line at twinks? lol

Just because you “deem” someone a twink doesn’t mean they are. I tend to let blizzard decide what the right decision is when it comes to these types of situations and it looks like blizzard already gave twinks their own bracket. I hope you aren’t false reporting accounts because they have better gear than your alts.

1 Like

You really have no clue what you are talking about lol.

Thanks for the laughs. :laughing:

1 Like

Are you planning on being lvl50 forever?

It’s the least I can do for all the laughs I’ve received from the mental gymnastics you pull on the forums. Thanks.

I’m sure. :slight_smile:

Maybe you should spend less time on here and actually try to play the game. :woman_shrugging:

Oh wait, it appears there might be too many barriers for you to do that. :wink:

I should have added /s I thought it was apparent

The fact that you think there are twinks in your random leveling bgs is dumb. If my alts are in dungeon gear and you have half empty slots, you are your own problem.

What are you even talking about. You clearly are another person who has no clue.

Just because you don’t know how to do it or know how to recognize the ones who are doesn’t mean they aren’t doing it.

But after pvpchecking I have determined I’m wasting my time responding.

You’ve already showed us you have no idea how to recognize xp off players in a leveling bracket, but you want the privilege of deleting everybody’s account who you lose to. You are the one who has no clue.

No I haven’t. But nice job switching between alts. :woman_shrugging:

Level 20 twinks that’s all I’m saying. It’s time for Blizz to eradicate this from the game.

Simple fix make the level 20 experience a trial like the boosts. Once you reach level 20 you are allowed a certain amount of bg’s to experience PVP. Then you need to pay if you want to play more.

Also fixing the Experience Eliminated exploit buff which budding twinks use for random bgs.

Funbear who probably likes to suck the fun out of bgs for levelling players. Ironic name.

Being as under-geared as you are sucks the fun outta them.