End the war on solo gameplay in WoW

Ah… thank you for proving me right, have a good day!

You said you lack empathy but yea no. There is a difference between being annoyed and being hurt.

You are just an annoying troll trying keep people down with your negativity.

Stop bringing your baggage into these forums. Geow up.

3 Likes

“I don’t know therefore I’m right” wut. This isn’t new information. It was rather large news. If you want to be spoon fed I suggest finding a fetish group for that.

1 Like

Because I don’t agree with you this is your take. That’s fine and you’re entitled to believe whatever…

What baggage? Lol.

I said I struggle with empathy… not lack, there is a difference. You’re clearly annoyed and hurt, coming at me so aggressively… so unless you’re the elderly, a child or someone I care about… you probably will get little to none.

Make a claim, you provide proof to back up your claim… debate 101. You just aren’t very good at it.

This is the most toxic forum sentence I have ever read.

2 Likes

Says Ms. “You getting stuff hurts my feelings” lol

Ahh… an angry :troll: hope you have a good night bud, toodles!

Do you have stats for your feelings?

I am not being aggressive. Stop calling people idiots. You have like no shame.

Please fix your mannerisms.

1 Like

Yea you are… and I only agreed with him. I have very little shame, but I am pretty straight forward.

I don’t have to change to cater to sensitivity.

They put it crudely, but they’re not wrong. Every claim I’ve seen so far about a “majority” has been nothing but theoretic guesses instead of linking a source.

2 Likes

Idk I think you need to provide at least 3 different sources for your hurt feelings

It’s pretty much established industry knowledge at this point that Normal+ raiding metrics have been dismally low in WoW.

There are so many third-party sources that converge on this fact, I wouldn’t even know where to point you.

Of course, no one has official numbers except Blizzard, but they aren’t about to admit that their flagship content is on life support. And even if I had something specific, the last place I would put confidential data is here on the official forums.

One other thing is the metrics are very dynamic depending on when you take the data, who you include (players with just one boss pull, one boss kill, last boss kill, full clear, etc.?), so there is not just one number out there indicating how many people raid. But all of the numbers I have seen are low and getting lower….

1 Like

I would suggest you find another thread then with you like talking about.

You produce nothing but negativity here.

No one is insulting you. Yet you keep insulting other people. Grow up please.

I mean it’s a level 21. Obvious troll alt.

You also only keep bringing up raiding, what about M+ and PVP? Group based activities that even now are pretty popular… when the raids came out they were fine.

This topic brings me amusement and ideas like this bring down the community as a whole.

That is your opinion, which all is sparked from your rage that I don’t agree.

Lol, you clearly aren’t reading the thread.

Yes obviously. The report function never seems to work for trolling though.

Then pick one, any one of them. It will help your argument better then beating around the bush with “I can’t, but trust me. Only blizzard knows for sure.”

I can find a site for any number of things related to wow from raid clears, to mythic plus, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they had one for pet battles.

Edit: and before you tell me to look it up myself, you’re the one making said claim. It doesn’t help your stance at all if that’s your reply.

Pot meet kettle.

Oops, I’m just level 40 still.

I got to level 40 as a combo Disc/Shadow Priest but didn’t want to spend the gold to respec for Shadowform.

I’m taking a break from Classic now that RDF was removed from Wrath, and won’t be going back to Classic until devs get their heads screwed on straight.

Well, here is a more widely publicized statistic: According to content creator Bellular’s math, only 10% of active players raid. (Yes, this is a third-party estimate based on third-party data.)

The numbers might be higher in Season 4, though, because of the mount and because Normal seems easier than usual.