End the war on solo gameplay in WoW

There’s also the guild politics.

I’m not usually in bed with the GM so that puts me at a distinct disadvantage.

Oh yeah, really demanding stuff. Like constant elections and debates and votes and committees with subpeona powers.

Yeah totally. We don’t give Edge of Night to the rogue, we just first give it to the GM’s daughter for transmog.

More the unspoken sense of loyalties and commitments.

I’ve seen more than my share of madness across guilds.

Yeah really really hard stuff to maintain, just showing up on time or giving a heads up that you can’t attend a particular raid night.

I had to walk at least 33 miles up hill both ways in snow once to tell the guild I wouldn’t make it on a Tuesday I happened to have something else.

More players losing their minds trying to get server first in my case.

Yeah, guilds are all the same with the same goals amirite. All a bunch of RWF guilds who raid 40 hours a day.

Its what Blizzard wants.

For some reason suits are convinced that E-sports is the future.

I’m just waiting for the roof to fall in on their heads honestly.

1 Like

If it’s so easy you can pug it on your own schedule.

I’ll have a conversation with anyone smart enough to have one.

That rules you out though.

You’ve made your stance clear and it certainly isn’t in everyone’s interests, which is counter productive to the audience Blizzard has to appeal to.

Which is funny as most of the players that do group content seem to agree with me.

Yeah totally, it’s why after RWF is done, the raid just closes up never to open again.

I think that’s what’s referred to as a minority.

Much like what you keep trying to tell everyone about solo players.

Hey Snoz, since this is your week of controlling the game, you think you can make it so the spawned chest in the raid gets more loot ? My guild is looking to gear up a few DF toons.

I would say I have one of the few playtimes where pugging is easy. Because I play overnight and sleep during the day I am on a reverse time table of most players. Between 12am-9am the pug groups are limited but the ones there are not bad. They are less picky on who they accept too because they understand at that time of night its “beggars cant be choosers”. They also seem more relaxed

I gotcha bro. Guarantee mythic Gavel for you just do it on LFR.

That would be solo players.

The difference is solo players are the minority. Sorry you can’t deal with the facts.

You’re the only one on this entire forum who keeps pushing this ridiculous, divisive narrative that solo players are the problem.

I never said solo players were the problem. I said entitled solomokayers demanding bis gear is the problem.

You’re the one that can’t seem to follow along.

You could just accept the mess you’ve made instead of back peddling.