End the war on solo gameplay in WoW

Even if it were heroic level raid gear it would still be required . Solo players already get normal raid level gear so no its not unrealistic.

You cant even comprehend my argument.

They already give out normal raid level gear and bad players say its not enough. That leaves heroic and mythic level gear.

You are just being willfully obtuse.

1 Like

Not when you keep changing it on the fly.

Required for whom?

I havent changed my argument once.

Your lack of understanding doesnt mean I am changing my argument.

Anyone who raids at a someone decent level.

You just spam 15s and get like almost myihc raid loot.

People got max lvl loot this season in like two weeks of farming or less if they are dedicated.

There’s these things called valor caps. 15s drop lower than heroic loot.

The fact you’re even using this season as an example is a joke considering the valor cap was removed this season.

Yea it was. And this season didn’t give anything for solo players…

Valor cap don’t stop you from getting a max lvl item in the vault.

Or pieces you can upgrade later or already at a high ilvl.

Compared to like visions which was maybe one piece a week. I have seen raiders complain they have to do mythic plus. Everyone feels like have to do it sort of.

Ok? You tried to use this season as a norm and it’s not.

Even then I don’t care if solo players didn’t get anything because they choose to limit their gameplay.

Yes because one mythic level raid item for doing harder group content is a valid reward.

Less than heroic ilvl is not “high ilvl”

You do realize the vault is one piece a week as well?

This is the prime reason that people that don’t actually raid shouldn’t comment on what raiders do or don’t have to do. All you do is prove you don’t know what you’re taking about.

2 Likes

So just shifting goal posts?

It is the end of expansion season for shadowlands. It is the final patch they ignored a decent chunk of players.

Idk why are you complaining in this thread then about solo players getting close to heroic ilvl then… really

It would be nice if you didn’t talk about soloers in the same context. If all you care about is group content. Stop trying to opress and demean solo players snozh. I do not really care about raiders until they start ruining the games for other people.

Also your opinion doesn’t dictate what the devs end up doing.

1 Like

Could count the games lifetime in weeks if Blizzard did things Snozhs way.

I know they had a dev that was stopping alot of the popular changes done in the later shadowlands patch. So I am glad they changed there minds in the later shadowlands patches and keep improving the games.

And I hope they don’t ignore players in Dragonflight in the later patches either. Shadowlands season 4 just like completely ignored a whole chunk of the playerbase. Some people chose to leave until the new expansion.

Thats not shifting goalposts at all. Thats reinforcing the argument that even if lower level gear were given out it would still be required.

Thanks for proving you are a troll

But adding more solo content will restore the community? :thinking:

It’s still an exaggeration.

Signs of fear and paranoia about losing the prestige of gear to solo players.

They didnt ignore a bunch of players. They ignored the lowest minority of the game of players that CHOOSE to limit themselves.

Because Blizzard rewards gear based on difficulty and group content.

If Mplus at 15s doesnt award higher than heroic ilvl then doing braindead content like world quests should not.

The difference is I have done solo content because its required. Soloers have zero clue what they are talking about when it comes to mythic raiding. Raiders arent the oens trying to ruin the game. Solo players and their entitlement is.

Never claimed it did, however the devs are the ones who designed it the way its been.

2 Likes

Its not an exageration. Blizzard already gifts normal raid loot for practically free and solo players still complain. The next level is heroic which is what people are asking for. If they arent asking for heroic ilvl gear then they are asking for mythic level gear because thats all thats left.

If normal raid level loot isnt good enough and the only things left are heroic or mythic then either youre asking for heroic or mythic because if you werent this thread wouldnt exist.

Thats one of the worst reaches you have ever made. There is no fear here.

So you’re just paranoid.

It’s either that or you’re just trolling player opinions out of spite.

You’re obtuse.

If you aren’t asking for heroic or mythic gear then there wouldn’t be any reason for this thread or the multiple others of solo players demanding free shinies.

Nope. Just someone who doesn’t want the devs to destroy the game by catering to lazy people that don’t play the game being entitled and demanding free gear.

1 Like