End the war on solo gameplay in WoW

Even raiders arent soloing world bosses in SL. If thats a goal then its an unrealistic one. I suggest popping in on previous expansions to find that fun.

1 Like

I think by “bosses” they mean more the rare elites around, think protector or the spider in ZM. Those even I can solo in my gear, which is a combination raid and M+

I would say* the same to you bro.

Game should focus on the elements that has carried it on so far. It is a lackluster solo game IMO, and there are literally thousands of games that cater to that play style.

Furthermore, Blizzard keeps adding ways to make it easier and easier to connect with similar minded players to pursue goals. I will go one step further; the more the encourage players to not chat / speak with similar players will only serve to kill the game faster.

Cant have a sense of community if its just a collection of strangers unwilling to even try to get to know one another.

On your point of the dynamic zones of the past: They where awesome, and mostly just side-shows to the main game, fun and quick with only so much depth they could provide. And some like timeless Isle where created justtttt long enough to bridge that long gap between expantions.

I can’t help but think two things. One of them is your precious cargo of winning internet arguments.

The other is gaslighting people so much that you’re waiting for them to spill, causing them to be banned off these forums.

There is no hope here.

1 Like

This right here is why I feel like it ultimately fails almost everytime. Not just this whole “solo” vs "group’ argument going on in the thread, but PvE and PvP, casual vs hardcore, and dungeon gear vs raid gear in general.

You mean content that kept people of all playstyles engaged?

But how many of them have the setting/story of WoW

The only thing they have not done is make it so you can put things like playstyle and attitude down and make groups/friend suggestions according to that.

One man’s side show is another man’s main event, Those that treated it like a side show still can, but what is wrong with enabling it to be a ,main event for those that want it to be such?

Only real fix might be to focus on smaller patches, each with a different focus, but each main patch has something for everyone

2 Likes

Why did we Necro this terrible thread?

2 Likes

Yes because mob mentality should definitely be a factor.

Not.

To apparently argue about how players who don’t play the game should be more purples.

All they have is the comfort of their echo chamber. Don’t try to take it away from them. Facing reality is always hard for people who’ve ignored it for too long.

2 Likes

I always picture those people as the same people working a dead end job living with Mom and dad while complaining they don’t have xyz.

Very very true.

2 Likes

End the war on solo gameplay!

2 Likes

But… there is no war on solo gameplay.

1 Like

Solo. In retail.

2 Likes

Yeah, there is.

2 Likes

False. You claim there is but supply no proof.

10/10 thread. We need more war on solo players, this is a mmo. Not a single player game, learn to socialize

1 Like

No. Stop annoying people.

3 Likes

Its a basic skill that will be very useful in your life.

Even more if your hobby is playing MULTIPLAYER games. If you want to play solo, ok, i did that in the past, just dont try to force it on the rest of the community. Shadowlands was a bad expansion for everyone, we dont need more “solo” features like Torghast ruining everything for everybody.

3 Likes

At this point I would like a diablo style mode like torgast I could just get gear from.

Pugging mythic plus can sonetimes not feel fun.

I hope they do that in a future solo mode.

With dragonflight could just do a visions sort of run saving timelines from important wow lore events. And be like a solo/group gauntlet.

2 Likes

You claim there isn’t but supply no proof.

You saw solo players couldn’t get upgrades in season 4 right? Weird huh?