End Premades

No they don’t. Everything but farming and questing requires a group. If you’re not willing to put a little bit of effort into finding one that suits your play style I don’t feel bad for you. If you want an actual fair pvp experience wait for BC or play BFA. Random group finders aren’t conducive to competitive pvp, and there’s not way to fix it short of scrapping honor. The pve equivalent of what’s happening in pvp now was cata heroics. Difficult dungeons don’t mix with a random group finder.

Pro tip just because you solo queue doesn’t mean you don’t end up in a group.

And just like how the match making system already enforced things like level limits and team sizes it’s entirely reasonable to expect to also enforce premade vs premade and pug vs pug so that teams are comparable.

4 Likes

Pro tip. It doesn’t matter if you you solo queue or premade, you fighting for same honor they are, so how is it fair if you don’t have to face them? They put in the time and effort to build their own group, you didnt,.

Imo you can’t opt out of facing premades without opting out of all rewards. If they have a separate casual queue you should get no honor, no HK’s and no rep

3 Likes

Premade vs premade is the equivalent in difficulty to pug vs pug.

The people asking for an easy ride and free honor are the people asking to be allowed to pug stomp.

8 Likes

End solo queues. I say this unironically. It’s time we solve this issue once and for all and enforce a grouping requirement for ranking.

And that’s the problem. People who put on effort to form their own groups should have an advantage over those who don’t.

1 Like

There should a few changes for sure.

So you admit Classic is a side game for you and you want us to listen to your suggestions?

Ok, Mr. wall of no. You never supported Classic in the first place. Why should your opinions about it matter?

No pvp and BG’s specifically are a side game in classic.

2 Likes

what fact is this based on?
oh thats right, you’re just a selfish, emotional child throwing a tantrum

i give up
you obviously never played vanilla
you obviously want to turn classic into retail
you’re hopeless

Again, your opinion. For some people PvP is kind of a big deal.

And again, the opinion of a player who was opposed to Classic’s existence in the first place. You were vehemently opposed to Classic before its announcement.

Except I did play vanilla, and pvpd in it a lot. As you can see by vanilla pvp rank :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s ban premades for raids too. It makes just as much sense. Raid with pugs.

Only if you agree to also take away premade dungeons and raids.

in fact, lets scrap grouping all together since this one person doesn’t want to take the time to do it. Who needs to complete quests or run SFK at the proper level anyways?!

1 Like

Dungeons and raids don’t have a match making system that’s supposed to try to make fair matches.

2 Likes

Neither do BGs.

It doesn’t try and make fair matches at all. One side can have healers and the other none.

I’ve seen full AVs with no healers before.

Hmm… it already enforces team size and level ranges it’s hardly a stretch to add premades to that.

2 Likes

wym your post is evidence you CAN play the game

we are sorry the experience is not the one you expected but there is no service denial there

there IS a solo Q option

Does it?

I’ve had several games where one faction is down several players. The game still happens. There’s no pause to fill up.

The most they do to ensure team sizes is end the game after 5-6 minutes if there’s not enough players on both sides. It won’t even pause if it’s 15 to 5, for example.

This is not a system that makes fair games.